It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow im post 1000 of this fantastic thread

I will like Evasius to show us a closer look to the upcoming october 25th dip and the possible correlations if you have some time of course

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

reply to post by John Matrix

I managed to track the graph back to 7,000,002,012 years, 11 months, and 30 days - any more than that, I get an error message.

My software is the 1993 DOS version developed by McKenna and Peter Meyer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecf57263b453.jpg[/atsimg]

Have you tried seeing how it lines up to any "prehistoric" dates that we know? Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods? Ice ages? Etc? I mean we dont know exact dates, but we have rough ideas, so it would be interesting to see how the graph changes.

I mean, we know when humans popped up in history roughly, Im sure that would have been rather novel dont you think

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Putting your faith in this timewave crap or in the webbot is like putting faith in Barack Obama - it's sure to backfire in at least one way.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by joesomebody

Putting your faith in this timewave crap or in the webbot is like putting faith in Barack Obama - it's sure to backfire in at least one way.

I just wanted to say, becareful! Someone could say the same thing about your beliefs! Disagreement doesn't mean something is "crap" and that one can call it so.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by joesomebody

Christer Fundies are the most vocal opponents to prognostication.We get it and why.Thanks for sharing.Maybe JC will give you a cookie.Notice we don't invade topics concerning your beliefs calling out particular intellectual failings and flaws.We Timewave Technicians don't claim to know all,nor do we claim our source book(ICHING)to be the only Truth ever written.But it is eerily accurate.Consistently.Without a bunch of word torture to interperet.Do you have anything on topic?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody

You sir are close-minded.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody

Trolling trolls are trollish.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i hope i am wrong, but i had a bad feeling this time wave dip
might be foreshadowing the death of obama or a nuke going off in America.
if either of those two things happens, it would effect the globe, regardless.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So what if nothing happens? What if October goes by without anything happening? What will the faithfull followers of TWZ think?

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Easy answer.TWZ doesn't predict events.It tells when the time is right for NOVELTY to manifest.We chose to act or not.Events are the result of actions,not tendencies toward or away from NOVELTY.
Look around you and ask yourself,are we living in a time of new things/info or not?And does time seem to be moving at an ever faster rate?If you answer yes to either of these,you're in accord with TWZ.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

I know how TWZ works and novelty ect. From what i see looking at the TWZ graph its been dipping for a while and is at its lowest on the 25th or 26th of this month then goes back up. When Michael Jackson died and that AirFrance plane got lost, they where dips. People where seeing the pattern. I aslo know its not just tragic things that happen. Something great mite happen.

So what happens if nothing happens?

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Interesting that you bring this up.

If you search for it, either here on ATS or on YouTube, there is a video in which a Bolivian boy, in the spring of this year, predicted that there would be an assassination attempt on Obama. (His "claim to fame" being that he's right 90% of the time.) His date was the end of October, around the 25th. There is also a video floating around of a Russian "prophet" that has predicted that a nuclear device would go off in Washington. Also, as I remember, on the 25-26th.

Of course, you have to take it for what you think it's worth. I just find it interesting that there is a dip on the 25th-26th and these events are predicted to occur.

We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
And remember,this dip has been in the Wave all along.
No Johnny-come-lately,this.The King Wen sequence is older than most of what we know.
Like Christianity.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Dear God !!!! TimeWave Zero !!!! The countdown to the next countdown ...... to the next countdown.

it never ends, and no one really ever learns from the last.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Well something will happen.If there's life.Small things.
What you are asking is about something,not just big,but HUGE.So if nothing really huge happens,no focusing event,no focused attention RIGHT THEN,I will think that either:1.TWZ software is off,probably in the time component,which seems to be the usual difficulty in future telling.2.the actual event(s) would have been kept secret,like a lotta behind the scenes actions(in the TWZ timeframe) but the announced 'incident' won't be 'till later.3. Or we're WRONG WRONG WRONG.
It would NOT make me doubt the I CHING,the King Wen Sequence or my past observations of TWZ's 'hits'.Enough?
Putting the shoe on the other foot,what say thou if something HUGE happens?
And in closing,you have to admit this claim is audacious,no fuzziness or approximation re.timing.
I wish Terrence were still here,he'd be a mighty addition to this discourse.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Dave157

Interesting that you bring this up.

If you search for it, either here on ATS or on YouTube, there is a video in which a Bolivian boy, in the spring of this year, predicted that there would be an assassination attempt on Obama. (His "claim to fame" being that he's right 90% of the time.) His date was the end of October, around the 25th. There is also a video floating around of a Russian "prophet" that has predicted that a nuclear device would go off in Washington. Also, as I remember, on the 25-26th.

Of course, you have to take it for what you think it's worth. I just find it interesting that there is a dip on the 25th-26th and these events are predicted to occur.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Here is the video of the Colombian Boy

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by DJM8507]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Rather than posting a long series of images in one post here in the thread, I decided to put together this quick video to review the June novelty dip and to look ahead toward this coming October shift.

Hopefully this video loads quickly for you, I was having some trouble initially but it seems to have since corrected itself. This is best viewed in full-screen to properly see the hi-res annotated images from the program.

(click to open player in new window)

Also included in the video is a small portion of audio from McKenna's Coast to Coast interview with Art Bell in May of 2007. That original interview series can be found here:

Terence McKenna C2C part 1

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
From what I know, October 26-27 is the date where an event is going to heavily affect the world economy and in particular the US one.

This information comes from different sources so seing that the Timewave predicts a turning point on the 26th October further confirms these "rumors". If I'm not mistaken, the end of the Fiscal Year is around end of October, which means that all the loans will be called back, but no one will be able to pay...just a thought though.

Let's all wait and see! Tighten your seat-belts folks, we're in for one hell of a ride!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Estess

Do you mind sharing your "other" source? I'd like to know just how many fingers are pointing to this date and what type of event that may occur.

October 25th/26th is coming quickly. The 25th is a Sunday, so I'll plan on drinking early.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by soul_of_light
www.independent.co.uk...

could this be a prelude to the complete collapse of the dollar as web bot predicts ?

Chinese financial sources believe President Barack Obama is too busy fixing the US economy to concentrate on the extraordinary implications of the transition from the dollar in nine years' time. The current deadline for the currency transition is 2018.

No.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join