It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Very impressed with your knowledge here.
I have (quietly) studied Alien life on our planet and beileve it is BEYOND any comprehension of the Human mind as to how many live right under our feet (literally) and what exactly they are doing.
I read a page recently about the ones in Westchester New York that are taking children by the hundreds each year.
The government is in on it and keeping it hidden from us all.
Makes me sick and scares me BIG TIME!
You can read it at www.tammyrogers.org-page title WESTCHESTER.
All in all, we cannot do a thing about it but be aware and live in places that
are not inhabited by them. I'm going to be contacting some people with sites to share some information about these places soon.
Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

thankyou thankyou thankyou

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just saw the "Urgent" message from the Webbot Boys for the end of this October. Sent chills up and down. Correlates with Timewave as it dips deeply at this time. I am taking stock of what I have and then heading out for more.

urbansurvival.com...

[edit on 3-10-2009 by tamaransd]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tamaransd

If you want to check your new data with what I posted before using Webbot, you can compare the two by clicking on this link, it will pull up my old post and what I gathered.

post by Sliadon

A bit to remember, sometimes the stuff on Webbot is over-sensationalized. The data-gathering method used with their searches tends to pull sources with the more emotionally charged language and that explains for a bunch.

I think that is a great idea to stock up on supplies, however, be careful not to go past your means. I would avoid running up credit cards and other emergency funds in the occurrence Webbot and Timewave are off. Both have been correct in showing trends as well as off. I would hate to see any member of ATS scared into an indebted situation based off of the research provided.

That being said, urbansurvival.com is a great place to go for information but take it with a grain of salt.

Best of luck with your research tamaransd, and please do keep us updated with what you find out

-Sliadon

edit: fixed link

[edit on 10/3/2009 by Sliadon]

[edit on 10/3/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
just a thought about webbot. From what I understand it tries to track the unconcious ideas and emotions of the web. If so, it probably predicts based on what we feel rather than solid fact. After all it has always been correct in predicting what we fear, less so in reality.

For example, many people fear another banking collapse, but an actual banking collapse by the end of October is highly unlikely.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So, Cliff has updated the opinion of a financial freeze in 25 October.
I am certainly going to withdraw my money from the bank, considering the previous webbot hits!

Curiously.. I had a dream several years ago of a great social chaos in 2010, and also of a big important news as precisely at a setting and circunstances the ones that I am currently on (end of my university). In that dream, the US was in what was a big trouble, and seem like a new war.
THis, in my personal life, is until the start of November...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
And so it was said...

Iran will be allowing inspections of their newly discovered uranium facility on... Wait for it... Waiiiit for it....

October 25th.

Now, that could just be coincidental or it could even have been intentionally proposed for that date by TPTB knowing that there are so many people watching that date.

I just heard the announcement on the news today. Did anyone else hear this?
I'm also thinking there is one more big quake coming within the next 3 days. I also believe it will be in California. Pay attention to the solar activity in combination with the full moon and the movement of Jupiter. Astrology is playing a larger part in the movement of energy and how that is being demonstrated on the Timewave. Those who understand the true study of astrology will have more knowledge of the "what" is coming and not just the when. Anyone who fails to see the fundamental and physical aspects of energy moving and how planets affect that energy which in turn affects all life on this planet, is fooling themselves. That s what is different between us and the ancient civilizations is that they understood and respected this complex relationship between us and the universe. Until we find that connection again, as a species, we are all doomed... Timewave or not.

Keep up the great work everyone but one thing please - stop showing past events as though they will repeat... That is not the fractal nature of time. Waves and patterns of energy repeat but the events they are associated to will not. I find this to be rather confusing for those looking to understand Timewave theory and fills the forums with what I consider to be useless clutter. Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i dont think even the ones in power would like our planet to be completely destroyed. i guess they'd do something about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

could this be a prelude to the complete collapse of the dollar as web bot predicts ?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by soul_of_light
www.independent.co.uk...

could this be a prelude to the complete collapse of the dollar as web bot predicts ?

...and also this article which was just published:

UN Calls For a New Reserve Currency

Just noticed there's a thread already posted on the article:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/10/09 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

How far back in time can the graph go?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I like the timewave thread, its one of the best if not the best thread on this website. There is no reason to think that moving away from the dollar is anything more but a reflection of the increasingly multi-polar world we live in. If everyone moved away from the dollar suddenly certainly there would be a big crash.

However, a weakening dollar is not always a bad thing. In this case its a good thing, we want it to happen. That may seem counter-intuitive, but its true, and let me explain why:

Many people believe that we are in the current mess because of the massive imbalance between China and America in terms of exports and imports. Americans leaved beyond their means and Chinese suppressed their currency, with everyone else being taken for the ride because of the massive investments in the US.

The reason why the dollar is so strong lately is because the chinese suppressed their own currency by buying dollars (aka US debt) and selling their own currency. This does not mean China is responsible for the downturn, there are many other factors. But for our purposes we will just focus on this relationship. As I explained earlier, this led to cheaper chinese goods and thus more chinese exports and more purchasing power for Americans, and thus too much consumption.

Now this imbalance is slowly being fixed because of actions like the Arabs, although they are most likely doing it for their own gain too. However China is also attempting to move their economy from export dominated to more consumption, although still more exports.

This, in turn means that US goods are cheaper on the international market and thus US exports increase, which in turn helps manufacturing. Therefore, although a weaker dollar means less consumption, it also means balancing what was before a very imbalanced relationship and more exports from the US, thus easing the decrease in consumption.

As a result, a weakened dollar means in the long term a multi-polar world, but that has been the sentiment for a while, and a weaker dollar does not mean a collapse in the US.

Sorry for the economics on a timewave board. Back on track: if the novelty dips at its lowest near the time that the Iranian nuclear facility is going to be inspected, do you think that means Iran will become more cooperative (seeing as how the timewave marks changes and a cooperative Iran would be a HUGE shift)

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
I'm also thinking there is one more big quake coming within the next 3 days. I also believe it will be in California.

The OPs post was on the 4th, tomorrow is is the 7th and day 3.

Here's to hoping you are wrong about tomorrow friend. *fingers crossed*

Cheers.

-Sliadon

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

this is exactly what Cliff High predicted, the end of the $ in Nov/ 2011

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by Evasius

How far back in time can the graph go?

I know the question was for evasius but I can help you out friend.

Using the online Java Timewave program here:

timewave2012.com...

It goes back 2 billion, 147 million, 483 thousand, 648 years...LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

reply to post by John Matrix

I managed to track the graph back to 7,000,002,012 years, 11 months, and 30 days - any more than that, I get an error message.

My software is the 1993 DOS version developed by McKenna and Peter Meyer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecf57263b453.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Evasius, do you think aliens are in someway involved with the Timewave Zero stuff?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Terrence hypothesized that both the civilizations of Meso-America and ancient China were influenced by a 'visitor' from outer space whose space traveling 'craft' is a spore and who,when fully grown 'up' in the wild,is made up of a HUGE neuron-like network filled with psychically active chemicals that seem to bear a coherent message with an actual voice.He presented evidence in the form of a chemical singularity in the makeup of this entity,not a chemist here,that pointed to otherworldly origin.If anyone needs me to look that up for them,I will.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Longtime lurker, officially a member now. Posting only to say "thank you" and "Bravo" to Evasius for his efforts. Extremely interesting stuff, sir. I'm sure you are a very busy man but i can say that we all appreciate what you are doing. Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't see iran being more co-operative as a big novelty event at all, personally. And I'm pretty sure msot would not see it as novel either. Most of the people I know both in real life and online either don't give a s**t or think that the western world,specifically USA just needs another Iraq,due to their need for oil etc. Some people see it as me, all the countries are under one power anyway, all these conflicts are a big farce to fool the masses and make them argue and think as if those countries are actually independent thinkers. pff. Ahmedinajad and Obama are both puppets of the same puppet-masters. Same for Medvedev,Putin, Hugo Chavez, Gordon Brown, Sarkozy, Angela Merkel etc. It's all a big farcical act and 99.99% eat it all up.

The dollars' demise would, however, signify a big novelty event for many people around the world.

You ALWAYS need to keep in mind that the closer we get to 2012, with each consecutive novelty peak, MORE people will experience the same novelty event than during the previous one novelty peak. This means that around late october it will be more powerful of an effect than Michael Jacksons/Farrah Fawcetts deaths combined with Irans revolts in June..

Iran's co-operation would not effect most people's lives any bit. The situation in Iran has not effected anyone I know in any minor way even. And the icons' deaths did, so the dollar thing would be a bigger thing indeed. It has been a constant thing ,more constant than jackson and farrah,both of whom have only been around for the last 40 years.

[edit on 10/11/2009 by Valeri]

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join