It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

Thanks for posting here, and FYI your opinion does matter - after all, you're on this ride with the rest of us. This discussion tries to make sense of reality and our experience of it (well at least for the next 3.5 years or so).

I agree, it could be self-fulfilling, but only in that the timewave predicts a strange 'event' that affects everyone around the same time all other 2012 BS prophecies predict something will happen. The BS doom and gloom predictions could bring about the very doom and gloom they predict simply because everyone will expect it and consciously make it happen. If the future already exists in some way, whatever happens could have already made its mark on our timeline, and we all feel it approaching.

I consider the Timewave theory a third party to both conscious experience and the fears and motivations that contribute to that experience. It tracks the complex interplay between the two. The special thing about the timewave is not what it predicts but the fact that it shows that time is fundamentally different, utterly strange, and completley unlike our current linear concepts of its flow. It shows that we live in cycles within cycles, and our experience is affected by more than the 'here-and-now,' it's affected by past and future cycles as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
It shows that we live in cycles within cycles, and our experience is affected by more than the 'here-and-now,' it's affected by past and future cycles as well.

Does this mean that if we, as a race, in a future cycle, were to suddenly break the pattern and do something completely unlike we did in the previous cycles, would it act retroactively on the timewave and change our history as well?

For example, would it be possible to, say, overwrite our violent and negative past with a more positive one if we as a race would do a 180 and become more loving, accepting and positive in the present and future?
This, in turn, could then act on the present (after all, the events in the past are what brought us to this point in time in the first place), making it even more harmonious, which improves our past even further... and so on, and so forth.
(Actually, now I think about it, couldn't this retroactive amplification be the reason for why the cycles keep getting shorter and shorter in the first place?)

This could have immense implications, and would be a perfect explanation to why TPTB are doing everything they can to keep our race asleep and fearful: Us waking up and becoming more positive would not only weaken their position in the present, but would also effectively nullify all of their work in the past.

Oh and, before I forget, thank you for this amazing work. Time and its mechanics have always fascinated me, and this is pretty much the cream of the crop, so to speak.

[edit on 4/8/2009 by Henduluin]

[edit on 4/8/2009 by Henduluin]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

My apologies, Although it was an attackish question so well perceived.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Henduluin

Does this mean that if we, as a race, in a future cycle, were to suddenly break the pattern and do something completely unlike we did in the previous cycles, would it act retroactively on the timewave and change our history as well?

I love your thinking. I could honestly spend the rest of my life pondering these things and would be no closer to solving anything than I am now. As far as I can tell, this stuff isn't really testable in a real-world sense - you'd have to leave 3-dimensional space to get the required answers.

As for changing the past, I don't believe any actions taking place now or in the future would dramatically alter this particular timeline (I really don't think paradoxes can be allowed to happen along single timelines). I do think however think that some actions can bring about a new parallel timeline that probably didn't exist before, and I believe that timelines can merge in some way. This 'crossing of the streams' so to speak would spark odd anomalies in our own timeline that would possibly appear as conflicting memories and confused thoughts. The perceived effects would be mere glitches as opposed to sweeping changes in history. Huge changes reside as separate realities.

The one characteristic of the timewave that can influence events in different times is that of resonance, and I think the idea could work both backwards and forwards. We see events repeated in the present that are similar to past events, and we've always assumed that the later event was influenced by the previous, but I do think it's possible that maybe the past occurred the way it did because future event themes made them happen the way they did. Maybe everything leading up to zero date happened because of events that happen on zero date. Maybe our experience of time is the opposite of the true cause and effect relationship between events.

So in this line of thinking, perhaps something happening in the cycle ahead has directly influenced today. Or maybe zero date is the birth point for all timelines? Hmmm, thank you for asking that question, you've made me consider new possibilities.

(Actually, now I think about it, couldn't this retroactive amplification be the reason for why the cycles keep getting shorter and shorter in the first place?)

Great idea, very original - I like the idea of retroactive amplification. It sounds like something I wrote about on some other thread called retro-synchronicity where certain 'coincidences' in the present repeatedly point towards certain periods of the past - I think what I was experiencing was the mid-eighties at the time...anyway your idea is possible and creative.

This could have immense implications, and would be a perfect explanation to why TPTB are doing everything they can to keep our race asleep and fearful: Us waking up and becoming more positive would not only weaken their position in the present, but would also effectively nullify all of their work in the past.

That would indeed explain why there's this mad rush to gain complete control recently. It's becoming obvious and predictable. I'm not so sure about completely erasing their work, but it would definitely alter their future plans. And yes, I agree they want us all to remain content and fast asleep.

PS I noticed you decided to make your first ATS post on this thread. I'm flattered. Thanks for your contribution to the topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

2) Our connectedness is built up to monumental proportions - nearing totality, until one event suddenly and catastrophically cuts all communications around the globe. In order to cut people off from the world, they must first be cut off from one another. Once this event happens, it's back to square one, and the Timewave bottoms out (and infinite chaos is achieved).

Reliving the Tower of Babel?

The whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Šin'âr, and they dwelt there. And they said one to another, "Come, let us make bricks and burn them thoroughly." And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar. And they said, "Come, let us build us a city and a tower whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth."

And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which the children of men built. And the Lord said, "Behold, the people are one and they have all one language, and this they begin to do; and now nothing will be withheld from them which they have imagined to do. Come, let Us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech." So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth; and they left off building the city.

Therefore is the name of it called Bâbel (that is "Confusion") because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth; and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
[Genesis 11.1-9]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Gamma MO]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
all interesting ideas really. i jsut hope terence mckennas theory that time travel will come about among other things on dec 21 2012 is true.

today is 1796 btw,so we're going to celebrate the 19th century soon yay.

6 days is 1 year give or take. so on august 28th its 1800 and 1801-the first year of the 19th century will come about on september 3rd.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

"Everything about you resonates happiness"

[edit on 4-8-2009 by JRSB]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I was thinking that too, that all the doom and gloom that is springing up right now is a result of TPTB trying to get us to fear 2012. If we do cocreate our reality and what we think will happen will, then this is a perfect way for them to divide and conquer if there are disasters and such. It would make sense that the 2012 movie is only focusing on disaster happening so we get that picture in our minds and it happens that way. They completely ignore the other side of the 2012 opinion, where it's going to be a shift from the cycle that we're in with violence and greed and all of the primitive human qualities that we still have, to a cycle where there's mutual respect for every human being and the wars and everything stop. I like the idea of stopping this cycle of violence and fear that we're based off of and actually ascending as a more mature species. I really think we have the potential to do so, we just have to collectively decide to make that shift.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I was just listening to a recent Coast to Coast show online and being interviewed were earthquake researchers (and predictors) Mitch Battros and Jim Berkland. I was surprised that when asked by George Noory to give their earthquake windows for when they expect the greatest likelihood of major quakes happening, and the dates they gave were August 18 - 25, and also around October 25 this year, which are both precise correlations with the Timewave's upcoming major shifts.

Evidently Battros predicts earthquakes using data from the Sun and Moon positions, so it would be interesting to see if there is also the same relation between that data and the Timewave.

Here is the page about their appearance, the August dates are listed, however the October dates were just mentioned during the 3rd hour of the show.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 5/8/09 by Evasius]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Isn't the 25th of october is also the date which was predicted by that little brazilian (I think) boy? Regarding Obama, I mean.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Ayrton]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

Do you have a link explaining what you're talking about? I never heard a prediction from a kid about that date (or actually any other date). What was it about?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

i think this is the clip the poster is referring to -

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the link grantbeed, yeah this was what I was talking about.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Thank you both for alerting me to that clip, I'd never seen that before. It's quite interesting, and honestly a little unsettling, to see all these various predictions corresponding with the Timewave. So evidently this clip aired on May 26, and the kid predicts there will be an assassination attempt 5 months later...that would indeed be around Oct. 25-26. Obviously I hope he's wrong.

I wanted to embed the video here but had trouble with the Liveleak source, and I couldn't find it on Youtube, so I uploaded it myself:

Whether or not what the kid predicts actually happens, it's odd how attention is being drawn towards that timeframe, almost as if people really don't know what will happen at that time but feel that it will be the most chaotic time of 2009.

Given our attention has been called towards late October, I would advise anyone reading this to focus on that time as being as non-destructive and pleasant as possible, and that this kid is very wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
While recently thinking a bit more about this subject (thanks to recent posts) I came across a scientific paper that contained yet another link to what I believe is happening with the Timewave. That paper is entitled The Five-Dimensional Reality of Space-Time.

I just scanned through the pages looking for interesting or relevant bits and the only image in the paper I found was that of a 3D exponential curve representing the 'internal curvature of an elementary particle.' (see below)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6eafd7b9105f.jpg[/atsimg]

I read on to see why the only picture would be that of an exponential curve (given that the last portion of the Timewave can be represented in the same way - normally it's shown to bottom out into infinity, but it can also be inverted to show an exponential acceleration going straight up). Evidently the author proposes in the paper that the physical boundary separating one dimension from the next higher dimension takes the form of an exponential curve.

If the Yukawa field conforms to the shape of an exponential curve in the higher dimension, as opposed to the spherical shape in three-dimensional space, then the fourth dimension of space is most certainly different from the other three dimensions of normal space, as noted above.

In fact, elementary particles such as protons and neutrons would be small singularities according to the general theory of relativity; or rather they would be singular at their centers. They would therefore follow curved space-time in a shape similar to a rotated exponential curve, as shown in a normal drawing of the curved metric of a singularity (see Figure 1).

So the Yukawa field would correspond to the shape of a nucleus or elementary particles predicted by relativity theory, if general relativity is taken to depict a real curvature of three-dimensional space in a higher embedding fourth dimension of space...the Yukawa potential logically requires that space is four-dimensional and thus the space-time continuum of relativity is five-dimensional. The relationship between the Yukawa potential and general relativity leads to the third logical proof that space is four-dimensional, only this time the proof deals with the macroscopic world of the greater universe rather than the microscopic world of the quantum.

...The exponentially shaped singularity at the center of elementary particles such as protons would require a non-infinitesimal extension of space in the higher dimension.

So that got me thinking. This paper obviously doesn't describe time specifically, but describes dimensions in space-time and the shape perceived of the next dimension from outside of that dimension. According to Novelty Theory and what the Timewave describes, something similar could or is currently happening to our perception of time, and we face a transition from our current experience of time to something else - the boundary we approach has offered hints of its existence in the exponential data comprising the ancient Chinese I-Ching and likewise McKenna's program.

Perhaps the nature of time does indeed correlate to what is proposed here considering existence is made up of similarities and repeating patterns (both of which seem to be increasing, or at least our awareness of these is increasing). Perhaps both space and time are multidimensional, rather than merely space, and maybe we approach another 'dimension' of time. Or maybe we're just inside a proton about to break free into a higher dimensional realm.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hey Evasius,

Something else that might be worth noting to you about the October 25th date is the latest Web bot report (yeah... no... I know...) indicates something drastic happening that same time between Israel and Iran. Essentially, an Israeli bombing of a field in Iran which has an underground nuclear or biological facility. The report indicates that this will shoot up pathogens/nuclear debris/biological agents into the jet stream which they will circulate for about 9 cycles (which I have come to understand as roughly a months passing).

I would be more than happy to pull my research together for you to let you have some more knowledge of this theory.

Go ahead and plug the date into your program and see if any jumps occur, either in relation to what I am talking about or with the kid's claim. That would be interesting to see how it matching with the system.

-Sliadon

edit: never-mind, saw above that research already indicates a correlation. Let me compile that for you if you are still interested?

[edit on 8/5/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

October 25 left right and center - with all these coinciding predictions, that period of time is bound to be (and feel) very chaotic. Who knows what will happen - surprisingly so many point to the date but with conflicting information. Whatever happens I will be surprised if that time just feels like any other time. I assume it will feel much like, or more so, the time around June 25 - my perception of that time was spot-on with what the timewave predicted.

So yes I'd like to hear more about the Web-bot correlation. I heard their recent radio interview on C2C, and I vaguely remember Iran/Israel mentioned, but didn't catch the supposed timeframe. I just checked the program for a specific time - the bottom of the wave is reached early on the 26th of October GMT (so considering the timezone spread, that would late on the 25th in the US, and 26th here in Australia).

GMT (Current Time)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
that kid is amazing, im very curious what it feel like around 25 october. I think it doesnt must be just in the day 25 because many events in timewave like tsunami of 2004 for example, don't coincides precisely with the real date, it is some days off. But some events coincide precisely like Columbine massacre (20-april-1999) check it... Whatever, lets see what happens during this period of october~~november.
I did a higher major ressonance of this period of october~~november and it corresponds to 1800~~1822, anyone knows any important event happening by this years?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Puls4r]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Alright man,

So here are some cliff-notes for it. Just as a forward, Web bot reports tend to be very, very sensationalized. Emotionally charged language hits the database higher than reasonable low emotion words and so often the interpretations tend to be more extreme.

Here is an excerpt from the previous Web bot report. I'm including this to tie into the more recent one.

The [war] sub set provides the imagery of [israel] attacking [iran] in the Fall and given the emotional tension shift on October 26th that propels the values through November and December, it would not be surprising to find that the [attacks against (the) victims (iran)] would arise close to that point as modelspace is progressed. The imagery from the detail aspect/attributes would have it play out as an [aerial bombardment] against Iran that is particularly [brutal] and that causes a very high level of [populace deaths] immediately in Iran. Further in the weeks after the [murders (in) iran] by the [zionistas], the [horrible nature] of the [disaster] caused by [israel] becomes apparent as [death] spreads through [south east asia]. This time lag is what makes the interpretation of the progress of the [war] difficult. It would seem that the [initial attack] is [successful] from [israeli viewpoint], even with the [civilian casualties] so high as to make most of the [planetary populace] very uneasy, and [sick to stomach]. Much [zionista denial] is attempted, but that quickly fails and the [israeli state organization] is described as becoming almost [belligerently bellicosely bragging] about their [kill power). The data sets indicate that much of the [zionista] war machine will be [trapped] and [destroyed] in the subsequent [back lash attacks]. These are not indicated to be [immediate], and that is what makes the [zionistas sweat], the lack of [instant retaliation].

Then a loosely [combined] series of [attacks] on [global israeli interests], as well as the [israeli state], brings out [cries for help] and [demands of assistance] from [israeli state officialdom]. It is at this point that things begin to escalate and to [go very bad] as the military jargon will put it.

We get the initial hits about October being a prevelant date here. Now, your timeline indicates we will start to see some stuff leading up to October with a spike around the 25th. Here are some things forecasted to occur.

Derivatives problems: July-August 2009

Market paralysis/lockdown: September 2009

Currency crises: October 2009

This is supposed to lead to increased tensions globally. Not using Web bot, but research from a fellow ATS'r, it seems we are reaching a point sooner than expected where foreign nations won't buy our debt anymore. China has already started with some of this. The value of the dollar is becoming increasingly diminshed. The thread is found here if you want to look into it. She has lots and lots of charts and numbers, I know how much you like those

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That should give some posisble explanation for your increased activity leading up to the date. Back to Israel/Iran and October 25th, Israel attacks Iran in late 2009 (October 26th is the date we have hinted at us and yours is 25th plus or minus) when the Israel attack mistakenly releases underground radioactive Iranian dust into jetstream, where it circles the earth nine times. This is supposed to kill hundreds of millions directly and as many as a billion more by poisoning crops and causing global famine and widespread rioting.

I briefly hit on this in another users thread not too long ago and included this video clip along with. It is from the 1986 film 'When the Wind Blows,' a Cold War nuclear flick which you can watch on Youtube and I think Google video as well. Anyways, it shows an old man and his wife dying of radiation sickness after a bomb drops onto their small UK countryside area.

The scary thing is, this was a cartoon based on the technologies from then and was a small bomb dropped onto a single location. In this situation, we are talking about a massive amount of nuclear dust traveling around the entire world. 9 times at that.

Web bot reports have been dead on in the past, such as with the 2008 Market Meltdown. They have also been dead wrong many times in the past. Web bots were initially made for tracking financial trends and that is something debunkers will throw out and attribute to the success of that report. (If "success" is really success, I would say accuracy in predicting seems better).

Why would I give a proposal and then show an opposition to it? I don't want to believe the story. I would love if the Web bot and the child from Columbia are off so I don't rule out any dissenting story.

But, and keeping in mind your Timewave isn't a perfect science, Timewave has shown trends to play out repeatedly. Rather they be self-fulfilling and we are after the fact attributing events or it truly is within some sort of construct, Timewave is finding something.

I hope this helps man, good luck and let me know if you need anything else!

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
On a side, and if I have missed this elsewhere in the thread my apologies,

What does your timeline have in conjunction with December 31st and going forward? That is the date tied with Codex Alimentarius.

One of the big things mentioned in NWO threads is how the population is going to be reduced down to 500 million people.

Here are some points on C.A.

www.natural-health-information-centre.com...

As far as Web bot, we are supposed to see both Hyperinflation in food prices during Fall 2009 - Spring 2010, and widespread starvation deaths in 2010, in US and elsewhere.

I'm wondering if there is any link between the three.

Does Timewave show what Web Bot predicts here?

-Sliadon

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join