It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Canslli

I've been following this thread and thinking the exact same thing you just said,lol. I just wasn't sure if I understood the theory well enough to comment.

Also, is anyone watching the Honduras President trying to cross the border? i know you were all looking for a big event like revolution over the past few days. Could this be the start?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Canslli

ahh yes, the self fulfilling prophecy.....there is some interesting reading about this. such prophecies can be found in literature as far back as ancient Greece and ancient India....

The self-fulfilling prophecy is, in the beginning, a false definition of the situation evoking a new behaviour which makes the original false conception come 'true'. This specious validity of the self-fulfilling prophecy perpetuates a reign of error. For the prophet will cite the actual course of events as proof that he was right from the very beginning.

That's why i stay far and clear from any kind of prophecie exept maybe the weather....

Peace

[edit on 24/7/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't think what we do effects the timewave. I think the timewave effects us.

IMHO.

[edit on 24/7/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
No one is saying that a resonance means a thing MUST happen.The operation of TWZ resonance is that a period in time has a certain property as a result of a flow of archtypes in a certain order.Which is repeated in different scales.

If you knew it was in accord with the time to do a certain thing,like buying gold,you don't HAVE to do it.But if you ignored a certain bit of advice to buy at a certain time and then saw it was 100% correct,would you act the next time around?Each time it was right,you'd grow more likely to consider acting the next time.Eventually,even the faintest of heart would come around.The risk would appear less and less as the accuracy score kept rising.But it's a tendency,not fait accompli.And any doubters would be advised to try the I CHING,which is the basis of all this before dismissing altogether.After all,that is based on the flipping of coins,and such.Pure chance according to reductionists.But it works.It is TAO.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Thats a good point.
But maybe it goes both ways?

I mean, the idea that one does something to the other and that the other way around doesn't happen is a partial perception.

Whoever thinks its humans that affect the timewave or create it is putting humans on top of everything else. Whoever thinks the timewave affects humans is putting humans below everything else.

I think there is no "top" or "below".
I think there is only one thing that keeps changing itself.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Chris, we have the same questions and hopefully the same ideas. My conceptions of what the timewave was all about has been growing, almost as if it has its own timewave. Hopefully we can all agree or come to some 'true enough' conclusion of what its all about. IMO, a few people share similar thoughts as myself. You would know who you are if you have been reading my posts.

What I would like to do is explain what information novelty is giving us. To understand the true essence of novelty, again I refer you all to Process and Reality by Alfred North Whitehead. What we are talking about here is process philosophy. It is the 20th century academic re-discovery of eastern thought and Heraclitian thought. Process philosophy's trademark was that we are not human beings, we are human becomings.

The fundamental aspect here is that the universe's starting point was extremely dissipate. However as soon as it started, every particle was in a desperate attempt to re connect. The reason why? (This is probably where God comes in, ill leave that to you and your own religious and theological assumptions to discern). If we return to the early years of the universe and you were to witness it...boring. Very, very boring. Things would happen (novelty) so slowly that the rate of new information would put you to sleep. As you'd have picked up by now from the hours of available McKenna, novelty has moved from planetary physics, nucleic acid, proteins, eventually animals and now mind. Human mind is both writing and living their own history, as the timewave flows.

When I refer to novelty as information I mean that (take a deep breath, this is the best I could come up with) the universe is revealing itself to itself. We are the minds of the universe and when we ask why and how, we are the universe asking why and how. When a new collection of dinosaur bones is discovered and revealed, and we see it, it is the universe saying "ohh ok so thats what happened!"

This is not a pre-deterministic cosmology. The domain where connectivity is occurring just happens to be in those humans at the moment. So in a way, everything we are going through now is part of the attempt to get everyone on the same page. It could be the self-fulfilling prophecy. However I think its already been hit on the head right here. There is no reason for me to re type:

Originally posted by quango

The way I've come to understand it, and maybe not everyone sees it the same, the Timewave itself represents the connectedness of our consciousness at any one point in time. Dips towards novelty indicate moments where a larger number of people all have the same image or event in their conscious thoughts, while ascension towards habit indicate a separation back towards our individual lives and our individual thoughts. If you think of it like this, it is easier to understand the June 25th drop to be representing MJ's death or the most recent drop as representing the Solar Eclipse.

Does it mean that something is going to happen? No. But to me, if the Timewave endpoint is to represent the ultimate shared experience, a complete connected consciousness, there are only a few events I can think of which could impact the entire planet at once. Aliens? Asteroid? Apocalypse?

As for the deeper questions of the timewave (why? because of who? how come?) would always be the main criticisms of it. I remember watching a trialouge with McKenna, Sheldrake asked him simply, what explains the origin of the timewave? Was it already determined? This raises many questions about free will etc. I believe that we have free will and when we dream we are unconsciously guided to attempt to achieve this end state during waking life.

As we get closer to the end of the wave we will understand it more, but never completely until it happens.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Canslli

But the end of the world is just a theory. Since we still don't really completely understand what information the timewave is really processing (what is included, what isn't), we don't know what the zero point might even represent to begin with.

I believe the timewave could either represent an interconnectedness of everything in the universe or the interconnectedness of all living things within it. And if the timewave really represents a cross-section status of the information flow, the zero point would simply represent a cessation of information. But actually theorizing what this would mean for us is a whole other story. It's not as easy as just hypothesizing a doomsday scenario since we aren't really working with all the facts.

Timewave zero could mean that we "ascend" to another level of existence. Maybe time stops altogether. Or maybe we simply have a technological discovery that forever alters the nature of the timewave. Remember, the zero point as displayed on this graph doesn't necessarily represent all of known history. It could be that when intelligent civilizations discover time travel, the timewave has to "reboot" to change the math of the equation and reprogram everything.

All the zero point really implies is that we don't know what the timewave will do after that time. So what happens exactly at that point isn't as important to me as what happens after.

There are also other possibilities to consider.

Perhaps Mckenna's math was simply incomplete and because of this the timewave reaches a date where it can no longer provide accurate information about the future after that date. Maybe Mckenna's math only represents one dimension of the timewave and there are many others we don't know about yet. It could also be possible that Mckenna's math was simply wrong. Or maybe the timeline continues at the zero point while the timewave reverses itself and the math starts all over again. Maybe time reaches a point of creating a feedback loop and folds in on itself which might, again, just repeat the whole cycle all over again. Maybe human history on earth just replays over and over and the timewave just represents residual energy or some kind of biofeedback.

Lots of possibilities here to consider.

SO many people just think the zero date implies an "end of the world" or "end of the universe" scenario. That just isn't necessarily the case. To imply that would also imply that we understand all the factors the timewave represents. That just isn't the case. We have no idea what information is being processed, how fast, and why. The only thing we do know is that if Mckenna's math is correct, the zero point will represent something regarding both time and human activities on earth (again, possibly time travel or something like it).

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Maybe it would help if we referred to 12.21.12 as an infility point,not a zero.The counter intuitive aspect seems to be throwing many for a loop.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
reply to post by Canslli

But the end of the world is just a theory. Since we still don't really completely understand what information the timewave is really processing (what is included, what isn't), we don't know what the zero point might even represent to begin with.

-ChriS

Just some rambling thoughts:

I know a lot of people talk about the end of the world scenarios, but I don't see the world ending.

The way I understand it Timewave zero predicts a zero point in Novelty that happens when the wave flat lines, or at least becomes so infinitesimally and exponentially small in it's resonance that it cannot be measured any longer. So the predictions as to what it means after the zero point is anyone's guess right now. This is where it becomes fun to speculate and give our imaginations a work out.

What we know is that knowledge has exponentially increased, and if someone had the knowledge of Timewave Zero 5,000 years ago they could easily have predicted accurately that this would happen, because that is exactly what the timewave predicts by way of compression of the wave. In fact, prophecies in scripture predict this event (knowledge will increase) prior to the end of man's self government, when Christ Himself reigns over the entire universe from His Kingdom on earth.

Whether anyone likes it or not, the timewave has interconnectedness with scriptural prophecies. It's far more than a mere coincidence that novelty flat lines for the same generation that exists during a time when Israel has experienced a rebirth and a growth with branches of influence spreading across the globe. This was predicted in scripture as a sign of Christs return, as was the explosion of knowledge.

Time is finite, with a beginning and an end point, as the theory goes. There will be an end for some things. Beyond time is eternity. Is the zero point the end of time, or just the end of time as we know it?

I don't see time as folding over on itself or being stuck in a feedback loop where it starts all over again. TM speculated that we might be re-joined by parallel timewave, that in the distant past, was separated from the timewave we exist in. Such a joining could bring us into a higher plane of multi-dimensional existence.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Has anyone thought of putting musical notes to the timewave. I'm wondering how it would play out as the beat gets faster and faster and then hits the zero point.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Thats a good point.
But maybe it goes both ways?

I mean, the idea that one does something to the other and that the other way around doesn't happen is a partial perception.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Geladinhu]

TM stated that no one is in control of it, he referred to it as a runaway frieght train that cannot be stopped.

I just watched this video again:
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Our generation (1945 to 2012) will experience more in our lives than all previous generations combined which amounts to thousands of years of living compressed into an ever smaller and smaller period of time. If TM is correct, towards the end of the 67 years following 1945 there is another compression of the entire timewave into a 384 day period leading up to 2012, and then another compression of the entire wave into a 6 day period, and then that all gets compressed into a few hours on 12/21/2012. After that it becomes so compressed we can't measure it, but we experience all of history in each these timewave compressions. I believe TM call them epochs. If it's true, it is going to get really nutty out there. People that are not aware of what's happening are more prone to going over the edge. This is why the surge in senseless mass killings across the US this past year....IMHO. People seem to be popping off and going insane at an alarming rate.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
By 12/21/2012 , each of us that are alive will have lived through thousands of years of time resonance. We will have experienced thousands of years of living through change, compared to those people of the past who experienced so little change in their lives. It's mind boggling.

It is said that more people are alive than there are dead. That is also mind boggling.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I haven't read this entire thread so I don't know if someone has proposed this idea yet or not, but what if the graph was ment to be reversed and timewave zero was the beginning of time. Also had an idea about the I-Ching, if the graph is based on all possible outcomes of the three coins, what if more coins were added and a new graph was created? Would it be completely different or would they be similar? So how accurate could the I-Ching really be? I still think this is a great thread, made a believer out of me, and i believe in 3 years time something big will happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by New Guy11

The I CHING is so accurate it can make the hairs stand up on your neck.So accurate it has been consulted for longer than written English.Some pretty important historical figures in China have risked entire kingdoms on a battle consultation of the I CHING.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by New Guy11
I haven't read this entire thread so I don't know if someone has proposed this idea yet or not, but what if the graph was ment to be reversed and timewave zero was the beginning of time.

The timewave, in theory, has a beginning. Time being finite, has a beginning and an end point. The zero point is at the end, not the beginning. It is called the zero point because the resonance of the wave becomes so compressed and so small as we move forward in time that it is said to flat line. The key date used to fix the timewave over history is 1945. The reason TM chose that date was because of the use of the atomic bomb. TM believed the atomic bomb detonation resonates with the big bang theory. When the timewave was placed over history with 1945 as a pinnacle date, the rest of history lined up nicely on the wave.
According to the math, he added 67 years to 1945 and ended up with 2012 as a year for the timewave to flat line.

Interestingly, the symbol for infinity is two waves placed together to form a figure eight, with no end point or beginning point. TM speculated that we might merge with another timewave in 2012. Could this merging bring us into infinity? Who knows. But these are exciting times.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Haha I have thought about this many times. I have thought that if it were possible it would be a very accurate way of describing it to the first timer. Music speaks where words fail. I always thought if i could make some sort of soundwave increase in frequency as novelty dips, it would gradually increase to the point that it is no longer audible.

Just how it will be done, I have not yet figured out. Im working on it, will post if ever made.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

But this is exactly what I was really talking about earlier.

We think of time in such linear terms that looking at the "timewave" in a linear fashion gives us some perspective of "O.K., time must be linear". But we don't know that. We simply have our own limited understanding of time as WE experience it and only so. And because of that we have an extremely limited understanding of how time really operates.

Time just isn't the same everywhere in the universe. For all we know, we're in a bubble of existence where time progesses 1 / 1,000,000,000th that of the rest of the universe. Maybe the big-bang really just happened yesterday. Or maybe it really did happen 4,000 years ago like some Christians believe while the Scientists piss themselves in laughter.

All I'm saying..
Yes, it's fun to speculate and discuss the possibilties. But there is almost a pre-programmed human tendency to think of time in a linear fashion when it just doesn't necessarily work that way. Yes, time leading up to the zero point will be pretty much time as we've always experienced it. But what happens after? Transcending this universe into a higher dimension of existence sounds great. But what is there that really implies or otherwise points to this happening?

Maybe we are the ones experiencing time backwards and the big bang was actually when the universe collapsed! Alot of people just don't think to consider things like this. It's so much simpler to think of time how we always have. It's almost more comforting to people that way.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think we need to transcend the current paradigm before we do any transcending of ourselves. Our current ways of thinking in science and philosophy are infected with the notion that time is a concept. Time is not a concept. Time is a process.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin was the closest person to a scientist to dance around this idea. I strongly suggest reading The Phenomenon of Man. This might help conceptualize what a transcendence might look like. This guy predicted, in 1955, the creation of some sort of noosystem in which all our thoughts could somehow be connected... sound familiar? Here is the early prediction of the internet, he was on to something, read the book. en.wikipedia.org...

Taken from the book's main idea:

I think that the closer we get to this time, the louder the shockwaves will be. Look around you. Listen. We are slowly being emerged in art. We are entering the imagination. Music is everywhere, ideas are everywhere, images are everywhere. Something is definitely happening.

Originally posted by BlasteR

Maybe we are the ones experiencing time backwards and the big bang was actually when the universe collapsed! Alot of people just don't think to consider things like this. It's so much simpler to think of time how we always have. It's almost more comforting to people that way.

-ChriS

This was an idea I have been meditating on recently. What if the whole universe is just a infinite process of starting and ending? I think I read a quote on this forum somewhere, Jesus telling his disciples that if they wanted to know how it ends, to look at how it starts. Interesting ideas here my friends.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Wow, this is incredible. We wanted novelty on the 23rd July. We got it.

If this doesn't convince or scare you into the accuracy of the timewave:

East Africa just got connected to our global thought collection machine. Fiber optic cable was laid underwater to hook up Africa to the net, and was finished on the 23rd.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Seacom said in a statement the launch of the cable marked the "dawn of a new era for communications" between Africa and the rest of the world.

This thing is real folks. Density of connection is increasing.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yeah,only one problem here. july 23rd was bypassed by timewave zero.
I think some of you have completely forgotten Evasius's graph from june to early november etc. The only sizable minor dips at all for 2009 were and will be on june 23-26, august 20-23,october 26 etc

We were just building tensions on july 23rd, same as any other day between june 26 and august 20-23.

july 23rd was a no-event on the graph. Look again at the graph for confirmation.The one from april till november given by Evasius.

As far as TINY insignificant dips go, there's at least 365 of them in 2009,in other words each day ...but on a larger yearly scale, july 23rd was a no-event day.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Valeri]

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join