It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
People were asking for a thread where to talk about feelings in realation to timewave graph, so I realized that thread: check out the topic " Feel-wave ATS diary- related to Timewve zero point ".

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Gospel of Thomas:

The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

To the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Below are matching past and present segments of the timewave - the first was most notably known for the events in French history comprising the Reign of Terror, the second being July 19-23, 2009.

The original 'reign of terror' evidently began on Sept. 5 1793, however it didn't really kick in overdrive until the months of June-July 1794.

Through the Revolutionary Tribunal, the Terror's leaders exercised broad dictatorial powers and used them to instigate mass executions and political purges. The repression accelerated in June and July 1794, a period called "la Grande Terreur" (The Great Terror), and ended in the "Thermidorian Reaction," or coup of 9 Thermidor Year II (27 July 1794), in which several leaders of the Reign of Terror were executed, including Louis de Saint-Just and Robespierre.

1793-1794[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/976d5467c578.jpg[/atsimg]

July 19-23, 2009[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28be99489772.jpg[/atsimg]

It's anyone's guess how this will play out. As I've said before, the timewave marks change or lack thereof, and provides dates for 'event windows.' The only specifics it seems to provide is via the resonances of previous events, or themes. The themes over the next few days (through Thursday) could be that of 'terror,' 'losing one's head,' or 'revolution.'

One event that will happen during this time is the Solar Eclipse on July 22. Here's questioningall's thread on the topic:

All About the Solar Eclipse on July 22...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I created the felt-wave diary thread where people can post their emotions in relation to the movement of the timewave.

I think that the theme of terror can be correlated to the possible reaction of Chinese people if the Three Gorges dam brokes down.
Another thing I can say is a possible uproar of Iranian people with the consequence of a massacre or something like that.
Maybe France is going to be suddenly economically collapsed.
Obviously, I hope none of those things to happen.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I...will...be...very...damned...if...twz...predict...something...happen...on...july...22-23...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Evasius, can you please post the timewave graph on 26 December 2004?
I would like to see if there is something similar to what happens currently.

I am curious to know which time the graph showed a lower level for the longest time ever, the longest lower level ever on the graph from the beginning to now.

Do you think would be possible to try to guess the type of event by the way the graph goes up or goes down?

Maybe there is a way for earthquakes, for deaths of famosu people or for great historical periods.

I would like to have much more time to study this timewave personally.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
damn we live in such interesting times....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

think there is a connection with that?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Israel has been poised to strike Iran for some time now. Could this be the week? Just a thought. It would be surgical air strikes on nuke facilities same as they did to Iraq in the early 1980's.

I found this video from 2008: www.youtube.com...

But more recently, I heard that a large part of Israel's naval fleet has passed through the Suez Canal and in position to launch air strikes.

With the new US administration seeming to give the green light to Israel it could happen at any moment.

I'm looking for more recent updates. If anyone else has any new info about this please keep us informed.

Something is going down this week besides the timewave. We just have to watch and be aware so we don't get taken off guard.

[edit on 20/7/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Here is the July 14, 2009 news of Israel warships passing through the Suez Canal: www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I looked at the positions of the graph during:

1931 China Floods July- November

1556 Earthquake Shaanxi january 23

1970 Bhola Cyclone November 13

1975 Dam disaster China August 7

Tsunami 2004

Mount Tambor 1815 eruption

Lisbona Earthquake 1775

Messina Italy Earthquake 1908

Elvis, River Phoenix, Pope and Gandhi, Kennedy deaths

September 11 2001

Moon landing

WHAT I NOTICED:

1931 China floods were moving on the graph like a waterfall from a mountain during July- November period

EARTHQUAKES: Both 1556 Shaanxi and 2004 Earthquake were on the third top of a serie of three top of " mountains " very near each other
1775 Lisbona earthquake was instead a sudden fall on the graph between a " mountain " and a " hill ".

Cyclone Bhola followed the same structure third top event on a series of three high " hills " movements.

VOLCANO: Tambora eruption was an event that hit the timewave after a huge " mountain top " , right after a diagonal fall on the graph

FAMOUS PEOPLE DEATH: Both the Pope in 2005, Kennedy 1963 and Elvis 1977 deaths were happening on the graph at the BEGINNING of a big or huge " hill top ".

Gandhi 1948 and River Phoenix 1993 on the graph were a sudden free-fall on the graph, huge was the fall on October 31 1993.
Than in both of those events, on the graph, they were followed by a little " mountain " on the graph.

HISTORICAL EVENTS: What I noticed in historical events on the graph was that, after the date of the event, a formation looking like a teeth formed on the timewave graph.
This happened after Moon Landing event and 9/11 New York event.

Moon landing happened during the high period of the " teeth formation " on the graph.
9/11 happened at the top of the huge " hill formation " before the " teeth formation ".

1989 November wall fall in Berlin happened during the high period after a huge free-fall event, than two " hill formation " formed.

I hope this can help us to study better the timewave. I will do more experiments like this to verify better if those formations happen so often during precise event-themes.

EXPECTATIONS AND OPINIONS : I'm waiting for a huge historical event to compare with moon landing in the first month of 2011.
I'm concerning about the last three months of 2009 because the formations look like the formations during 1775 Lisbona earthquake/tsunami/fires.
2011 spring resembles like a long-lasting event like in the months of 1931 China floods.
The same goes for 2012, a long-lasting event during many months and a River-like famous death it's what we can likely and possibly expect.

It's very possible to happen a earthquake like 1908 Messina one in the first ten days of August 2009 because I can see it in the whole year graph, such a formation happens again.

OCTOBER 26 2009- In my opinion, the graph formation resembles the on ein November 1989 during the event in Berlin. We can expect a big historical event.

DECEMBER 18-21 2009- An event like Bhola Cyclone could likely happen during that week.

BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2009 WEEK- A formation similar to the one of Gandhi death and Moon landing happens again

END OF JANUARY 2010- Another earthquake or cyclone is likely to happen, according to the graph formation

START OF FEBRUARY 2010- Another " famous death " graph formation is happening

SECOND WEEK OF OCTOBER 2010- Could likely happen another terror attack event, followed by a cyclone event

JANUARY 15-23 2011 A huge, very huge formation of " famous death event " is happening on that time on the graph.
Perhaps a 1989 historical event could also happen instead of a famous death.

THIRD WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2011- Another " earthquake event " formation on the graph.

THIRD WEEK OF APRIL 2011- Possibly another terror attack given such formation on the graph. As a consequence of this, big historical events happening in May 2011.

THIRD WEEK OF JUNE 2011 - Another " famous death " formation on the graph.

SECOND WEE

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm trying to study in personal way the development of I- Ching and I will try to explain something related to the design of the graph of the timewave:

The HEIGHT of the graph and changement in the THREE heights, HIGH, MEDIUM, and LOW have a kind of importance.

EARTH symbol, Earthquake, two " mountains " and between the two formation, a fall in all of the graph, all the stadiums of height

IMPORTANT STRUCTURE: " a mountain " formed in medium and low heights

WATER symbol, Flood, Tsunami, " hill ", " mountain " and fall in the high height than a hill

WIND symbol, Cyclone, is designed in the low part of the graph, forms like a wave in the low height

Technological progress falls in the high and medium part of the graph between two hills

FIRE symbol, war maybe, happens in the medium part of the graph only

A disaster caused by a structure happens only in the high part of the graph

Well-being is designed like a non-changing line, exactly like creative works

Open-ness is designed like a small fall in the high part of the graph

Revolution happens only in the medium part of the graph

Pionieristic action, invention forms a U design on the graph in high and medium part of the graph

Important research forms a small fall only happening in the low part of the graph

Ocean disaster can happen in high and low part of the graph and is a small fall

STATUS QUO symbol is designed as a big hill formation in medium and low part of the graph

Cultural and spiritual development happens like a big fall in all the parts of the graph

Well-being can also be represented by a big hill before a fall

Technology can be represented by a big hill and two small columns

Water symbol can be represented by a small column between two big falls

Development of a important structure, two columns and a very big hill

War, a hill, followed by a big fall and a greater hill following the fall

Recession is designed as a Z with the beginning of the letter symbol looking toward the left-north part of the graph

Tension is represented by a extended hill and a fall, than a smaller hill with another fall

Conflict followes the system -small fall-small hill- extended fall- wall formation-

Teamwork, big fall, big hill followed by a lines who goes in the low part of the graph

Unification, a big and tall hill that always comes after a free-fall

Peace, extended hill and line going through the medium part of the graph

Stagnation happens in years with an extended hill formation that covers the greatest part of the year

Indipendence, designed like a big hill followed by a hill that seems to fall toward the preceeding hill, seems to fall toward left

Renaissance happens if, after a free-fall, a small column forms and a line goes through the middle part of the graph

Reaching a goal is deigned like a hill followed by an extended line that goes through the middle of the graph

Thinking what decision to take is designed like a serie of three columns coming one after the other

When situation is going better, a formation of two columns

Division happens if after a straight line there is a hill formation

Returning of or toward something concept is designed like a small hill followed by a low straight line

The concept of need is represented by a formation in extension that looks like a bridge drawing: column, straight low line, another column more far

BAD EVENTS: designed like -small fall-column- extended stright line- another column-straight line-

Progress, after a big fall, the formation of two columns very near each other

Sudden collapse f something, sudden bad situation: a big fall between a big hill and a smaller hill, than a long straight line

Opposition concept: small fall, small hill, bigger fall, bigger hill

Halt, hard times: very big fall, two columns very near, straight low line

Solution concept: small fall, two columns very near, even lowest straight line, near the

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I am searching to " see " the symbols dictated by the I-Ching characters transphormating them in the linear design of the graph:

THEMES: Contemplation symbol, Surpass concept, Retire concept

I looked to the general design of the whole year as it appears on the graph to see which I-ching character represent the whole year

THEMES: Exhausted tension ( Yeah, there is a symbol for this in the I-Ching ), Renewal, Awareness

THEMES: Status Quo ( That huge wall formation in the design of the year )
Well-being ( Yeah, there is a symbol in I- Ching called like this ), Water Symbol ( Floods, Tsunamis ), Conflict, Teamwork ( cooperation ), Unification, Awareness, Stagnation symbol, Surpass concept, Retire, Encounter symbol, Revolution symbol

THEMES: Research ( for truth ), Technological development, Recession symbol ( Yeah, there is ), teamwork, Peace symbol, Arriving to a goal symbol, taking a decision symbol, the symbol of Return, the symbol of Power

THEMES: Research symbol, Technological development, Teamwork, Peace symbol, Renaissance symbol, Arriving to a goal symbol, Taking a decision symbol, the symbol of Return, the symbol of Power, Opposition symbol

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
During the dates,July 13-15,there were nearly 900 fires reported in france.

The news is sketchy,because the french interior ministry supposedly instructed the prefects not to report the crime statistics to the media for those dates.........

From what I could find,it sounds like things got a little nuts there..

Anyone know anybody who lives in france?.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I had an interesting idea today. If Asia, specifically China and India are going to experience a full solar eclipse this month, and its duration is going be between 5-8 minutes, could this time lapse equal seven days in a previous Novelty Cycle? I'm referring to the seven days of darkness plague that was visited upon Egypt in the Book of Exodus. Does this hold any value or significance?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Lets see what comes of the drop between today and the 23rd.

I have some thoughts on it, but I will keep those to myself right now.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

No one has ever been able to tell me

"What is a Timewave"

"How is a Timewave measured, calculated, etc.."

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
A timewave is like a DNA of our history

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A timewave is like a DNA of our history

Is misurated and calculated through the I- Ching

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by questioningall

No one has ever been able to tell me

"What is a Timewave"

"How is a Timewave measured, calculated, etc.."

I will give you a very simple picture as best as I can.

Timewave involves a theory that says time exists as a wave.
Picture a stone being dropped into a very still pond.
Now imagine you could see a cross section of those waves that are produced on the pond so that it looks like one long wavy line with waves close together at one end and further apart at the other end.

The peeks and valleys represent the ebbs and flow of intense changes throughout history.

Now picture the whole wave running in reverse. As you get closer to the center the peeks and valleys get closer and closer together until they reach a zero point where they no longer exist. In the timewave theory, time no longer exists at the zero point(at least not as we know it).

The timewave theory is based on some very advanced mathematics and the ancient I Ching.

In the distant past the timewave shows a long period of very slow changes in history, but as the timewave gets closer and closer to the zero point, the waves predict more and more rapid changes. This correlates perfectly with the knowledge explosion of the last 100 years, and the compounded knowledge explosion with the computer age and the advent of the Internet.
Information is expected to double during as little as a 72 hour period in 2010. It is said that a person today who reads one weeks worth of the New York Times will learn more than a person who lived their entire life in the 1800's. So the timewave predicts we are headed for even more mind blowing rapid changes which may make the advent of the computer and the Internet seem insignificant by comparison. Some speculate time travel.
I speculate a merging of another timewave which will put us into a 4 or 5 dimensional existence where more of the light spectrum becomes visible to us. I see massive medical breakthroughs coming that involve healing with light.

I know it is difficult to think of time in relation to physical waves, but think of it as more of an invisible pattern that effects us and manifests through ever increasing speed of change throughout history.

The wave that represents the 4500 years prior to 1945, is the same pattern as the wave that represents a 67 yr. period from 1945 to 2012 and then the same as a 384 day period, and the same wave pattern just keeps getting smaller and smaller until it becomes infinitely small to where it can't be measured beyond 12/21/2012. So the timewave is fractal in nature. This is why Evasius and others speak about past resonances which match our present time, and why we look for events that correlate to the present.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Longest 21st century solar eclipse wows millions

news.yahoo.com...

I wish i could have seen it...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join