It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I'm thinking of starting a thread to record personal experiences and perceptions in direct reference to the dips and peaks of the TW....but I would need your help, as you are the expert on the subject. It has become evident that many of the "awakenings" or "disturbances" do absolutely correspond to the TW dates. Please let me know if you'd be interested in undertaking such a project .

Count me in. I have considered including my own personal 'feeling' and perceptions regarding the major shifts in the timewave, however I assumed that kind of thing to be fairly subjective and would more than likely differ from person to person. It's interesting that you and quite a few others tend to feel the same way around these shifts. I think it would be a good idea to compile those experiences in one location, and I think you'd be the perfect member to do so. I've enjoyed your 'sleep disturbances' discussion, and it's been interesting to see how that's evolved from a web-bot discussion to an in-depth discussion about odd experiences, dreams, and altered perceptions. I do think that if those experiences were added to any of the existing timewave threads that they would lose coherence amongst everything else being shared here.

Contact me when you're ready, and I can provide annotated graphs, etc as needed..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Great post, i gotta admit i like the graphs... very well put together.... hopefully this end time as you put it will not exactly be the end of time but just a new beginning!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
wow I'm so impressed by your posts here, and I've recently purchased the time wave zero software, but I can't run it, I get the error of "this system does not support full screen mode " and I tried the properties and changed a few settings but didn't work, I was wondering if you know how to solve the problem. thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by be30mple
wow I'm so impressed by your posts here, and I've recently purchased the time wave zero software, but I can't run it, I get the error of "this system does not support full screen mode " and I tried the properties and changed a few settings but didn't work, I was wondering if you know how to solve the problem. thanks

Get the program "DOSBox"

its an MSDOS emulator made for running old DOS based programs on newer operating systems like windows

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
hey thanks, let me try that ...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by be30mple]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
omg man u r the best, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dviper785

man u r the best, thank you so much, as you can tell i'm new to this website and to forums in general, anyways, it's working now, thanks to you

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Contact me when you're ready, and I can provide annotated graphs, etc as needed..

I am ready to give this a whirl! I thank you Evasius and I'm looking forward to our findings!! You will have a message from me when you come on~~~

As I mentioned, it's been fascinating to see the connections thus far. The many things just popping up here and there in various (loosely-related) threads. I think tracking personal perceptions and individual accounts in correlation with TWZ is going to paint a more specific picture of what we may be in for. I could be wrong but it's been on target so far. It almost feels like we are meant to look at it from different angles. Might really be onto something here........... oh the possibilities !

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What about today's Earthquake in NZ, does it line up with anything in timewave.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
hello to all. Hello Evasius, I really appreciate your input and have been fascinated with Terence Mckenna and his mathematical algorhytm for a couple of years now.

I have a question for you if you are so kind to answer it please.
Namely, are 2 months equal to 10 years ? Since french revolution 1789-1799 started around june 23rd and ends around august 23rd. Then again you somewhere mentioned 1 day is 2.5 months which would make 1 month 6 years and 3 months and 2 months 12.5 years accordingly.

So is it 10 years or 12.5 years that is equal to 2 months ?

Also by that logic is late october in resonance with 1809-1810 and late december with 1819-1820 ? So late august 2010 would be around 1860 only and august 2011 1920 and august 2012 1980 ? Cause then december 2012 would be around 1999 in resonance and not 2012,so is it more than 10 years?

If it is indeed more than 10 years then why is the french revolution,which lasted for 10 years and is equal to 2 months in resonance as you showed on the graph a while back.

We have 42 months to go from late june 09 and if 2 months is 10 years then 42 months are 210 years and 1789+210 is 1999.

So which one is it, 2.5 months a day and thus 12.5 years=2 months or is 10 years=2 moths as stated within the french revolution graph.

2.5 years on such a scale makes quite the difference, because 42 months with every 2 months being 12.5 years would be 262.5 years. So we would be 1789+262.5 = 2051.5 AD then.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Valeri]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Valeri]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Time is nothing more than a construct of the mind to organize our perceptions. It doesn't actually speed up, slow down, get 'warped' or anything else. Why? Because it doesn't actually exist. There is no 'time dialation' upon approach to light speed. That's just an illusion and a mathematical convenience. There is no 'Time-Space' per se. I know, I know, what about Einstein and all the others with there incessant fascination with time-space...Well thats what you get with too much math and not enough big picture thinking- drowning in the details, can't see the forest for the trees, etc etc.

You'll also note these boys have a fixation on the big bang. Why? Because its easy. It's convenient. It's a simple concept one can cram things into to make it fit. It's much muddling around with numbers and complex equations until you get a ship with only a few holes. It's not perfect but you can still sail it..so long as you have a bucket and a mop. We call these 'variables' :-) They come in handy when the square peg won't fit in the round hole. Ahhh, math at its 'finest'.

In relation to this post, one can find patterns in almost anything. I could toss up a random matrix of letters and i'm certain someone else could find some hidden meaning in it that followed a pattern or formula. One variable i find particularly troubling with this concept is...What is an event? Where does a moment cross over to an event? Is a happening part way between a moment and an event? By whos authority? What if a huge massive tree fell in a forest and squished 10,000 squirrels but nobody was there to record it, would that count as an event? Does it only work for earth or will the graph register that supernova that lit up the daytime sky for a week?

I'm glad you all are having fun but the only pattern i see is a bunch of folks looking for deeper meaning in our lives and maybe a magic stone that will tell us the future. Beats watching reality tv anyway ;-)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenius

The thing to remember here though is that even in the most random events on our planet, simple mathematical equations still apply. I talked about this in the other timewave thread a little bit more. Everything from crickets creeking at night to city traffic adhere to very basic mathematic equations. Here is some reference material to consider. I posted some of this in the other Timewave thread HERE .

Small World Phenomenon

The small world experiment comprised several experiments conducted by Stanley Milgram examining the average path length for social networks of people in the United States. The research was groundbreaking in that it suggested that human society is a small world type network characterized by short path lengths. The experiments are often associated with the phrase "six degrees of separation", although Milgram did not use this term himself.

Six Degrees of Separation

For a great example of this in practice, check out The Oracle of Bacon

The object of the game is to start with any actor or actress who has been in a movie and connect them to Kevin Bacon in the smallest number of links possible. Two people are linked if they've been in a movie together. We do not consider links through television shows, made-for-tv movies, writers, producers, directors, etc. For example, you might wonder how Alfred Hitchcock can be connected to Kevin Bacon. One answer is that:

Alfred Hitchcock was in Show Business at War (1943) with Orson Welles, and Orson Welles was in A Safe Place (1971) with Jack Nicholson, and
Jack Nicholson was in A Few Good Men (1992) with Kevin Bacon!

Then we can count how many links were necessary and assign the actor or actress a Bacon number. Bacon numbers higher than 4 are very rare. In the example above, Alfred Hitchcock has a Bacon number of 3. The Oracle uses the data from the Internet Movie Database and can give you the shortest path from every actor and actress that can be connected to Kevin Bacon.

I checked it out because I thought that it couldn't be possible that a bacon number of 4 would be rare. Actually this is correct. I thought of every actor I could at the time and all of them were below 4. Much less than the 6 degrees of separation concept previously linked to. But this very basic concept shows how mathematics still apply to the most random things you can think of.

The reason this is important with relation to the Timewave is this. If everything we consider random in the natural world still follow precise mathematic equations, then it isn't so far-fetched to consider the possibility for time to also follow very precise, underlying mathematic equations. When you think about it, this would actually make sense.

Noone knows how McKenna's equation might REALLY apply to the natural world. He might be wrong, he might be close, he might be exactly right. But the correllations with world events throughout history and the timewave are pretty difficult to just outrightly dismiss. His theory is difficult to prove from a scientific standpoint, this is true. But this is time we're talking about. Time is difficult to study and scientifically quantify anyway. So are things like gravity and dark matter. But people seem very eager to apply math to these things to explain or otherwise test their existence in a mathematic setting.

For example, mainstream science is pretty confident that things like black holes and white dwarfs exist out in space somewhere because we can observe them indirectly and do the math to prove the possibility is there for such things to exist. But we have never directly observed either. Yet, we think we have a good enough level of scientific understanding about these things to be confident enough to say they exist when we actually don't even know that yet. McKenna has been chastized and disregarded as a crackpot over the years. But what he did was no less than what mainstream science does to explain black holes and white dwarfs when we can't directly observe them. We can apply mathematics, we can theorize about how the underlying phenomenon would probably operate. We can't really do anything more to prove the existence of something if we can't directly observe it.

McKenna's ideas of how to explain time were very unconventional and, let's face it, different. Certain attributes of novelty theory are obviously a little "out there", even I will say that. But he really gave us some perspective on how unconventional thinking can at least start to explain things we just don't understand yet. Especially when mainstream science has such a hard time trying to figure these things out. And sometimes even when science doesn't even make the effort in the first place.

We don't really know how accurate McKenna's zero date prediction is until that date comes and goes. Some people claim he was off by years. Some people think he's off by days or months. Of coarse, these people also claim that their math is correct and McKenna's is wrong when we have no real way of knowing who is right and who is wrong. Thus, they are no more correct than he was.. But even being able to pinpoint zero date is difficult because we don't know how accurate McKenna's math was. Thus, herein lies the dilemma..

This is why "Novelty Theory" is still just a theory. But when you consider the ability for everything in the universe to be explained mathematically, it isn't such a stretch to understand why McKenna would attempt applying a static mathematic equation to how time operates as a static, ever-present aspect of our reality. It might sound like far-fetched "hippy cr4P". But the reason I think McKenna's ideas were important is because it really shows how very "out-of-the-box" style thinking can really give us some perspective on natural phenomenon we don't fully understand.

I even think we're starting to discover things scientifically that in some ways give credence to some of his ideas. Things like non-locality, the zero point field, supersymmetry, etc.. And particle accelerators like the Large Hadron Collider might give us a little more perspective on whether or not he was right. We might even discover different dimensions underlying our own.

But here is another aspect of novelty theory I've always wondered about..
After McKenna's theory was disseminated around the world, would the zero date then be different than the one he predicted just by our knowing about it? I think this is a very interesting question. Maybe his predicted December 2012 zero date was correct before his theory became widespread knowledge but has since changed. If we start really understanding time better and better from a scientific standpoint, would it not change the entire equation? Like Evasius has said before, the timewave is not exactly set in stone.

And if novelty is supposed to represent a static, non-changing state of the universe as a whole, why would it seem to correllate so closely to events in human history in particular? This is one reason I made my last post. It could be that we are the ones biologically projecting our own existence as a group subconscious. And, just like I said before, when you think about it this would help explain everything from psychic abilities to SRV to the paranormal.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I have another problem with the time wave zero program,

When running under DOSbox, can you copy a screen to the clipboard
so as to paste into a graphics program such as MS Paint?
This doesn't work with WinXP (but used to work with Win98).

I appreciate your comments on this

thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

It's not set intervals of time increasing. The theory indicates that time speeds up and corresponding events begin to overlap as we get closer to the zero date, eventually reaching the singularity, ie. zero point.

It's difficult to explain. I had to review the theory and re-read the information a few times to really "get it". It's best to review Evasius' other TWZ threads. www.abovetopsecret.com... Take a look at the spiral image. (Quote & Image courtesy of Evasius, of course):

If history was laid out in a spiral fashion (with the flow of time progressing from the outside of the spiral towards the center), certain things would line up. If you were to draw a straight line from the outside towards the middle, connecting each layer of the spiral, the event placements along that line would be related in some way

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a528ab87f8bf.jpg[/atsimg]

As we get closer to the center, intensity increases and time, according to the theory, compresses.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ivan Stein is interesting too. He briefly describes the 'Conscious Evolution of Planet Earth Calender' in Part 10 of 'Timeline To 2012' showing how we are manifesting 20x faster in levels that get shorter. (It starts about 1:50 into the 10 min video).

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

My 12 cents for your thread!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hey, this is the webpage of Peter Meyer, the guy who developed the time wave zero software for Terence Mckenna, the software is here for purchase and there is a lot more information there about TWZ.

www.hermetic.ch...

I purchased the TWZ software and it is absolutely fascinating to work with.

just thought some may be interested.

good luck exploring.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thank you for taking your time to do this ....very interesting, and keep going!

/chapeau

(Im not much of a great theorist/thinker myself....I plunge myself in the depths of emotional rollercoastering and drinking milkshakes ^^
)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Evasius...thread here got me wondering:

August 20th Spells Global Meltdown

Thread is about:

"A study was completed by Steven Puetz (pronounced Pitts) showing that 8 of the 12 greatest stock market crashes in history from the Holland Tulip Mania in 1637 to the Tokyo crash in 1990 fell within a time frame of six days before to three days after a full moon (usually also a lunar eclipse) that occurred within six weeks of a solar eclipse. The odds of this happening by chance are estimated to be less than one chance in 127,000."

What do the dates around August 18, 19, 20 correlate to? I remember you have been in the late 1800's...if I am not mistaken.

Just wondering if it synchs up with either 1918 flu epidemic, or 1929 depression.

Quote from HothSnake on thread above got me thinking:

Lunar and Solar eclipses often signal major events to come in a few months of their showing. All of the signs point toward a market crash, but I would wager that this crash will be in tandem or precipitated by some kind of social uphealval: swine flu epidemic, WWIII, etc.

Granted, something is very wacky about the swine flu situation, so I'm not sure... hard to speculate on its severity.

Just some ideas... timewave has me very interested lately.

edit: guess I am in wrong timeframe perhaps... wrong on the 1800s

[edit on 17-7-2009 by beebs]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

you're off a century. We're around 1794 right now. That's the late 1700s.
Evasius talked about us being in the French revolution,so that is up till agust 20-23 when it ends.

I'm pretty sure this little swine flu propaganda campaign will stall for a year or so,if not dissapear off the radar completely.
Economically speaking it makes sense, many modern prophets have said soemthing major is going to happen between August and november, starting in mid-august or so. Fits with the timewave too.

the 1929 timeframe will only come around in fall 2011.

And to the psoter who replied to me,yes time is speeding up but you have to understand that the resonance of upcoming events will still have to go through the 1800s,1900s etc. On our way to zero point,the resonances take place.
Right now we are i nresonance with the French Revolution.Thus all my questions about months and years are worth asking.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join