It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
2001-2011
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04514ef84314.jpg[/atsimg]

The above image highlights some of the major peaks and troughs for a 10-year period. Here you can see that peaks are not harmless escapes from danger - they can often be the bringers of chaos that lead to the next plunge into novelty (Sept 2001 and Sept.-Oct. 2008 are prime examples of destructive peaks in the wave).

Here are event listings for each circled area above, going from left to right:

September 2001
October 2001
November 2001
December 2001

August 2002

May 2003

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004

December 2004

August 2005

July 2006

August 2007
September 2007

September 2008
October 2008

[edit on 13/7/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
French workers threaten to blow up factory

PARIS, July 12 (Reuters) - Workers at collapsed French car parts maker New Fabris threatened on Sunday to blow up their factory if they did not receive payouts by July 31 from auto groups Renault and Peugeot to compensate for their lost jobs.

"The bottles of gas have already been placed at various parts of the factory and are connected with each other," CGT trades union official Guy Eyermann told France Info radio.

"If Renault and PSA refuse to give us that money it could blow up before the end of the month," he added.

Some French workers have adopted militant tactics in the economic crisis, including "bossnappings" where managers have been held hostage in their offices.

This 'French Revolution resonance' has been echoed in quite a number of ways over the past few weeks, and the above is yet another instance where the current event window is allowing us to see the past being played out in present-day.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Just had a thought... sorry if it has been mentioned in previous 30 pages or elsewhere in timewave studies.

Evasius have you come across any correlations with our timeframe and the revolt of Spartacus?

Spartacus (c. 109 BC-71 BC), according to Roman historians, was a slave and a gladiator who became a leader (or possibly one of several leaders) in the somewhat successful slave uprising against the Roman Republic known as the Third Servile War. Little is known about Spartacus beyond the events of the war, and surviving historical accounts are inaccurate and often contradictory.

Spartacus' struggle, often seen as the fight of an oppressed people fighting for their freedom against a slave-owning aristocracy, has found new meaning for modern writers since the 19th century. The rebellion of Spartacus has proven inspirational to many modern literary and political writers, making Spartacus a folk hero among cultures both ancient and modern.

Perhaps Rome is still one of the major powers today. Actually, I think it probably is - Vatican. There was some video on youtube that was pretty interesting about Rome still ruling the world. Just a guy videotaping his papers like a lecture kind of. Can't find it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You could very well be correct beebs, because tomorrow's resonance corresponds to July-October of 1792, and some peculiar events happened during those months.

* August 10 – French Revolution: The Tuileries Palace is stormed, and Louis XVI of France is arrested and taken into custody.
* September 2 – During what becomes known as the September Massacres of the French Revolution, rampaging mobs slaughter 3 Roman Catholic Church bishops and more than 200 priests.
* September 11 – Six men steal some of the former French Crown jewels from a warehouse where the revolutionary government had stored them.
* September 21 – The French Convention abolishes the monarchy and establishes the First Republic.
* October 13 – Foundation of Washington, DC: The cornerstone of the United States Executive Mansion, known as the White House after 1818, is laid.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Yes, I do indeed feel each major dip and peak, and I experience on varying levels - personally, as a member of the population, and in some cases physically.
It's very difficult to describe what I feel during the 2-3 days that comprise each shift, my perception fluxuates around a 'mean' of overwhelming change. I can feel it surprisingly even without checking the news every few hours. This sense of change is perceived like a bombardment or a weight, not just pressing on experience but actually physically on my body. During the last valley in June on the 25th, I literally felt like I was walking through some deep valley, and so many things pointed to this low feeling - both directly and synchronistically.

I had a feeling, which is why I brought it up. I'm finding some of these similarities to be quite fascinating. For example, I had mentioned a while back in my "time monks" thread, that I seemed to be experiencing gravity more profoundly at certain times, as well as a barrage of other physical (and mental) symptoms. As if I was feeling the 'pull' on a completely different level. Bizzare to say the least. I was able to correlate it to the TW very precisely.

I'm thinking of starting a thread to record personal experiences and perceptions in direct reference to the dips and peaks of the TW....but I would need your help, as you are the expert on the subject. It has become evident that many of the "awakenings" or "disturbances" do absolutely correspond to the TW dates. Please let me know if you'd be interested in undertaking such a project

As far as my personal thoughts on what may occur on the zero date, I am only confident in that it will be something that cannot be measured or comprehended by us fully (at this point in time). Clearly, it will be something that has never been experienced by humanity before. On an emotional level, I find the possibilities equally hopeful and horrifying. Part of me feels it would be completely unrealistic to expect the best case scenario. The other part feels that if this is the universe's plan, then it surely must have a good outcome....... I don't think I'm the only one having such concerns. It's really a double-edged sword in a sense.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Excellent work Evasius!!

So the year ahead has novelty dips up to late or early 2009, when habit builts again, to break down again by July 2010.
What this means?

I think one must look back in the wave. Things are occuring faster. The descent of 2008 was perhaps bigger than all former ones (except the novelty back in the thirties and sixties)
Which is why I think the new months will be somewhat like those periods, since we are well into novelty. Then, as habits builts, some deconstruction event occurs again to cause a revolutionary state of novelty by late 2010.
Maybe a war, a breakdown of economy or the flu?

I think it is during those novelty peaks that we tend to liberate ourselves, to try the one and the radical novel. To open up spiritually speaking. To have experiences of unity and awakening.
At least that works like that in my personal life!
So, I guess we are having this in 2009.

Then, habit builds as we research within ourselves, just before another breakthrough.

You can check more of work, which surely parallels yours in www.astrotransits.blogspot.com

I only wonder what significant novelty happened back in spring 2004.

I can see events in my personal life but not in the world.
I have awakened to spirituality in late 2001, and much more in early 2004. However, late 2008 is just a continuation of my former change

Originally posted by Evasius
2001-2011
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04514ef84314.jpg[/atsimg]

The above image highlights some of the major peaks and troughs for a 10-year period. Here you can see that peaks are not harmless escapes from danger - they can often be the bringers of chaos that lead to the next plunge into novelty (Sept 2001 and Sept.-Oct. 2008 are prime examples of destructive peaks in the wave).

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

I only wonder what significant novelty happened back in spring 2004.

The first thing that jumped out at me regarding that time frame is the discovery that there had previously been water on Mars.

For more info about that period in time, check out the wiki links Evasius included in that post.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well, I tend to see a part of the novelty of 2004 and 2005 related to earth changes: we had sumatra earthquake, along with several solar storms, katrina in 2005 and the bigger awareness of environmental issues.

That's my gut feeling

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Another thing that is occuring to me much more now, than during the last years, is the 11 (or 11:11) phenomena. Sometimes it gets incredible.

I just still dont get it what it means, whatever people write in the web.
Sometimes it looks like "connection", others like "warning", others like a "gentle sign", other like a joke. The other night, I got to see several 11 while walking out at evening, then I got a shop with a 11 flashing brightly, it was a prostutition house! I just said to myself, why this joke, universe??
Still dont know...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Guess I gotta join the club.
Looked at my PC clock today, 11:11.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

For what it's worth,I saw the other day a new book on the topic of 11:11 in Barnes and Noble in the Metaphysical section.Not remembering the title,but it was a fairly large book.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeeze

The idea of a Bhuddist enlightenment has always appealed to me more than any other religion or philosophy for the matter. But the problem is that even though there are many wise monks searching for enlightenment, I have never seen anyone ever achieve it and the state of Nirvana, besides a few accounts that claim to be. To me, all religions and gods are a manisfestation of what we hope we could be or would like to reach. The power of technology, which is a NATURAL part of human evolution, can potentially allow us to be or do anything, and the possibility of a higher conciousness only seems possible through technology. What happens when a computer can out-process our own brains? Won't people want to use them to replace their own processing brain matter? It doesn't seem like it now, but you'll be sure to see it happen in the near future.

What McKenna called Buddha 5.0!

Norbert Weiner says that information is not energy or matter, it's information. Would information require time to exist? If it could transcend it, all that could remain is information. A very thought provoking idea.

Interesting point you have made by saying "To me, all religions and Gods are a manifestation of what we hope we could reach". Terrence was very fond of this idea, which is what gave him so much confidence in using the term 'eschaton'. He was also very keen in finding macrocosms and microcosms of the universe which suggested self-similarity across all scales. The same way that you get backward flowing time under the microscope when looking at particles, could also be seen in the same way that there are backward flowing ideas. The idea of the eschaton which has been documented by religion and myth, is a shockwave of the singularity, or 2012, whichever is 'the eschaton'. These ideas of the end date have been established at the time of the 'start date'.

And one more thing on AI. The possibilities and ideas are endless, however I always like to keep in mind; we will never know what hit us.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I found the retrospective view fascinating and it SO matches my own life over the past few years! I didn't even have to stretch for the truth.

I think it would be a really cool idea if we can run two theads on this subject, one for the bigger picture, global events etc, and one more for personal experiences. By sharing with others how these dips and peaks affect us humans as a microcosm will help us make sense of the real meaning of the TW in our lives. I'm quite intrigued to see how far this can go.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
France unrest before Bastille Day

news.bbc.co.uk...

French youths set 317 cars on fire and wounded 13 police officers overnight during a series of riots on the eve of the Bastille Day holiday, police say.

Police said Mohamed Benmouna, a 21-year-old of Algerian origin, had died after trying to hang himself in a cell earlier in the week.

"Regular occurrence" before Bastille Day

Just to make sure history repeats...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sirius20

yeah well if it becomes the norm then you'll be the one left out... people often refuse to accept change but in the end those who don't accept it are the ones who end up having a hard time surviving.

But on the flip side ~ we humans can't even get along on a forum, so what's it gonna be like when we're in eachother's heads? And most of all, doesn't our being connected to this technology put us at a huge risk of being controlled by others? So how would we be connected... but yet not be connected? It seems like people would have to purchase firewalls for their own brains...

It's true this that is a possible problem however as McKenna once suggested as we approached the zero point, as things become 'do right and live' or 'continue habit and die' and people become aware of that, he says that's when peoples viewpoints will begin to come together... The human race needs to work together to survive and move on.

That's one idea anyway...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Travel_light

I think it would be a really cool idea if we can run two theads on this subject, one for the bigger picture, global events etc, and one more for personal experiences. By sharing with others how these dips and peaks affect us humans as a microcosm will help us make sense of the real meaning of the TW in our lives. I'm quite intrigued to see how far this can go.

I had offered earlier to run a thread tracking our personal perceptions in correlation with TWZ. I am waiting to see if Evasius is up for it; as I would need him to provide me with the next 30 days of dips and peaks to get it started. When I get the info, I will post a link to that thread here

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by randy912
You could very well be correct beebs, because tomorrow's resonance corresponds to July-October of 1792, and some peculiar events happened during those months.

* August 10 – French Revolution: The Tuileries Palace is stormed, and Louis XVI of France is arrested and taken into custody.
* September 2 – During what becomes known as the September Massacres of the French Revolution, rampaging mobs slaughter 3 Roman Catholic Church bishops and more than 200 priests.

news.bbc.co.uk... belfast riots

* October 13 – Foundation of Washington, DC: The cornerstone of the United States Executive Mansion, known as the White House after 1818, is laid.

news.bbc.co.uk...
It is currently being put in place at the National Archive in Washington DC, where it will help to protect such venerable documents as the original Declaration of Independence.

update: and the other one

* September 11 – Six men steal some of the former French Crown jewels from a warehouse where the revolutionary government had stored them.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

[edit on 14-7-2009 by JRSB]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RazorX

I'm not saying I wouldn't accept the fact if AI became the norm, I would just rather it not come to that. So, if it happens, I don't see myself having a hard time adjusting to it. I just would rather it be natural.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I was responding to your idea
. If Evasius is up to it! Still, we can probably start even with the information that we do have. For example, how does the idea of a revolution play out in the your own life and the people that you observe? It goes to the heart of that particuar experience, eg. death of structure, stripping away the illusion of securty and safety, the introduction of new revolutionary ideas in your own life? Some thoughts...plenty of others

I can't start a new thread yet, so we're waiting for you

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

The possiblity for humans to consciously percieve the fluctuations in the timewave is a really interesting idea.

As I've said before, we could simply be projecting the timewave ourselves subconsciously and if that is the case then some of us might be able to consciously percieve the timewave from time to time at certain pivotal moments in the human story.. Which is also when the timewave seems to fluctuate the most. This would be akin to a jedi knight feeling a disturbance in the "force".. When it is actually a disturbance in the timewave.

This could be the reason why some people have psychic abilities. If we, ourselves, are projecting the timewave as a group subconscious then psychic abilities would be like someone becoming aware of what they're projecting and fairly accurately realize what will be projected in the future.. So the closer you are to a specific time or date in the future the more accurate one's psychic ability would be. And these sensitive people might have the ability to tap into the group subconscious as a whole and extract information without really even requesting it.

This would also explain alot of other things like dreams coming true, premonitions, deja vu.. ALL of these things.

As for the paranormal, maybe our souls require our physical minds and bodies to project the timewave as is required for us to experience it as living beings. So once we die, we would almost experience the timewave sideways rather than being "in the stream" we collectively project as living beings. This would allow intelligent beings to exist in the form of energy but without the ability to project and/or percieve time as we experience it. This would definately be one way of explaining an intelligent-type haunting. Maybe they can even intermittently build up energy and project their own individual version of the timewave but only for very brief periods (which would explain things like full-body apparitions and physical manipulation).

As for residual type hauntings. Perhaps the chaotic times in human history are the times at which the timewave becomes the most chaotic as well.. And thus the timewave itself is what imprints itself at a location like the Gettysburg battlefield. It has been theorized for a while that residual hauntings could be due to human emotions becoming almost saved on a hard drive.. Only they would actually be imprinted in certain kinds of iron, quartz, and limestone deposits beneath the surface. But this is the first time I've ever thought of it possibly having anything to do with the timewave. An extremely interesting prospect!

This might even explain scientific remote viewing. Perhaps scientific remote viewing is simply an individual's subconscious having the ability to tap into the collective energy of the group subconscious. This way they can consciously process the information they are subconsciously requesting.. Almost as if you went on google to find an answer to something. Only you would actually be able to find what you're looking for.. LMAO!

This would also coincide with alot of people's theories that the "zero point" or "zero date" in 2012 is a moment at which we experience a revolution in spiritual awareness. But I think people are looking at it all wrong. It wouldn't be a spiritual awakening like someone "finds god" or a religion they like to practice. It would be more like humans collectively advancing into another form of consciousness altogether. AND all that would really require is us to be fully aware as mankind that we are the people responsible for projecting the timewave subconscoiusly as a human collective.

Pretty mind-blowing to contemplate.
If this is true, then our world is really almost like the movie the matrix.. Only we would be the ones projecting the timewave.. Thus we would be the ones creating the matrix. When you think about it, this is the most ideal way for life to exist in our universe. Life in the universe requires beings able to percieve and experience time in some fashion. If biological creatures can subconsciously and collectively project their own reality, they will always be able to exist with the kinds of attributes of time that our subconscious minds finds most suitable or ideal. And when we die, Maybe "spirit energies" of individual spirits are just individually projecting their own timewave reality intermittently.. Thus, that spirit wouldn't be able to be directly connected to our reality all the time. Only every once in a while would we even notice it being there..

-ChriS

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join