It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenmonkey
I read the thread, but I should probably read it again...but I can't watch the videos cause I have no speakers....

anyway, was hoping there were some directions or a tute or something. Something other than trying to dig for instructions on a 27 page thread.

Your computer should have an unput for a headset. Use your eye pod headphones and enjoy the sound.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What about the Pope new world economic as the very novel event for 7 july????

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

Could have been, but Imo, doubtful. In my interpretation, the timewave definitely showed something was going on on July 7th, but that it seemed to be one main thing that progressivley got more powerful throughout the day. MJ's death could be considered the main act shown in my opinion. It was definitely a climactic and emotional event for many around the world. For me, what it comes down to is that there seemed to be more of a "buzz" around MJ's death than the pope's 2 cents.

Anything is possible though. We don't really know where exactly the timewave intends the novelty spikes and dips to show up.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hello all!

I am attracted to many facets of this community and many of the concepts and philosophys that even contradict one another at times.

I appologize to the OP for using this post to introduce myself but I have been lurking for a very long time absorbing the wealth of this incredible collection of people and thoughts.

S&F for you for inspiring me to say hello. I appreciate the time and effort that you and many others invest in sharing.

My simple thought on topic for now is regarding tieing together muti-concepts that relate to the possible one big final picture. I do believe that whether we end or continue there will be a climax.

I have read 2 or 3 pages of this topic before I decided to chime in. Someone mentioned things perpetually getting faster and faster in one of the posts. I watched a string of videos recently through ATS by ....someone (I will follow up on this) regarding 2012 and the ice age...oh yeah...(Timeline to 2012 by Ivan "Evon" Stein) anyway, within the videos there was another calander or pyramid deally that, while climbing up the pyramid in time, the phases got tighter and faster, culminating to .....I really can't do it justice trying to explain. I am looking for a visual of the calander. The point is....as we get closer to the "2012 end" things are happening and being processed faster, etc...we move to a time of concious colaboration, etc...Add to this so many other things happening....solar flares, crop circles, S-4, aliens (The good the bad and the ugly) ....(Just a side thought, are we evolving?) Can the timewave give us an indication of compression in happenings going forward?

I had hoped I would be more prepared when I did actually post for the first time but I really wanted to just jump in today.

7-8-09 18:58 cst. edit for spelling prepaired.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by RueBakon]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Below are the two graphs representing the current and previous cycles. I haven't yet looked into the specific resonances, however we're still well within the ongoing French Revolution which is full of major historical markers.

July 5-21, 2009
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0b6b9d825ca.jpg[/atsimg]

July 1791 - March 1794
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e6a982d9351.jpg[/atsimg]

This third image highlights a few of the upcoming event windows that I think we should watch closely - the first being July 23 which is the next major dip. The second is the next major peak which occurs on August 23. The next date I marked (Sept. 6) marks the point where we descend down past the level of novelty that marked the previous major shift (June 25 - Michael Jackson's death). That point isn't actually interesting according to the graph, only when considering the numbers. Evidently there should be no similar event that shifts awareness on that day - it's only a milestone along the way towards zero date.

The next two shifts marked are only important in my opinion because they are the last bumps along the way before the major shift on October 26. Those points in time should directly contribute to the 26th event window. Those dates are Sept. 25-30 and Oct. 9-11.

I'll have a more detailed look at the resonances for the October 26 dip. I stated earlier that the colossal New Madrid earthquake occurred during this point in the previous cycle, so perhaps we can either expect another 'big one,' or something that results from the 'bombing of the Moon' on October 9.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/343346656145.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I am digging the new graphic
pretty pretty & easier to read!

I wanted to touch base and see if you've been observing any changes in personal perceptions with regard to the dips and peaks in the TW. As you know, it's been something of a personal project for me to track the *awakening* (for lack of a better term) along the TW as well. Just interested in your thoughts~

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The 20 foot uplift of that beach in Alaska could be an indicator for something major.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi there wellllll a little update on something i found in the software for the date that is comming 07-23-2009 okay first what i found in the software on that date the Time Wave Zero Graph is showing a major down draft meaning something is going to happen i wondered what well i just typed in google that date minus the year and bam
www.worldofquotes.com...

check here heh allooooooooot of things on that date trough the years of history sooo take your pick hehe

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

hi there first thx for the info and all your work about this i love the subject and the software hehe just want to know how you take your snapshots of the graph im trying but nope not working heh some snapshot program like snagit or so
thx and keep up the cool work im also finding things jeez its soooo cool this its like looking into time its not like it is

check this if you want www.worldofquotes.com... for the 07-23-2009 i found a major drop look here and youl see that that date is something major in history and repeating itself for sure again

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I'm glad you asked that question, I never really thought of sharing that information until now. Yes, I do indeed feel each major dip and peak, and I experience on varying levels - personally, as a member of the population, and in some cases physically.

It's very difficult to describe what I feel during the 2-3 days that comprise each shift, my perception fluxuates around a 'mean' of overwhelming change. I can feel it surprisingly even without checking the news every few hours. This sense of change is perceived like a bombardment or a weight, not just pressing on experience but actually physically on my body. During the last valley in June on the 25th, I literally felt like I was walking through some deep valley, and so many things pointed to this low feeling - both directly and synchronistically.

Almost everyday on my lunchbreak I walk down by the river just near my work. On June 25th I walked down there and the river was empty (the flow was cut and the rest was allowed to drain). I've never seen that, but on that day the water was gone. On either side of the river are tall hillsides, and the sudden emptiness made the valley feel quite a lot deeper. It was quiet, there was no sound of the running water, and for some reason I felt heavy, close to the Earth, and just 'odd' to say the least. This physical feeling of walking through a valley converged with this 'time valley' we all traversed and compunded the feeling.

That night I repeatedly awoke from my sleep, especially around 2-4am - I awoke with the conscious thought, "this is the dip - this is it - here it is." A few hours later while eating breakfast I read online the MJ had just passed away, and I knew that event marked the lowest crevace of the timewave valley, and that's what happened while I couldn't sleep. And of course that event occupied the thoughts of the world ever since...

I also experience some of the peaks and troughs in my own life as personal events and have done so since october of last year - I think I've written about this somewhere earlier in this thread. For the longest time, events in my life followed 64 day intervals of change, where these event windows would occur over a 3-4 day period around ever 2 months. Suddenly around October 7th last year, my personal 'wave' merged with the timewave. I've not sure if this convergence will remain in place for the rest of the way, but it's still very close.

Anyway, It's nearly time to go home here - I may think of more to add later, hope some of this answers your question.

[edit on 10/7/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
does August 16, 1977 look like the 7th of july ( or anything close to those days)

Or

December 8th 1980.

Either of those match either the day MJ died or the memorial?

Thats elvis and John lennon's deaths.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Evasius, this a great thread - it made me join ATS

I’ve been thinking a lot about the timewave theory and it resonated quite deeply for me, for a number of reasons.

The death of a king (or the idea of a king) albeit Louis XV1 or Michael Jackson as others have commented, is quite an significant event, not only politically, but psychologically as well. I don’t think we can even conceive what an outrageous thing it was 200 odd years ago – the killing of king. It goes against the fabric of society, against the “divine will” in the paradigm of that time. It upsets order as society understands it and society reels from the effects for a long time afterwards.

Michael Jackson, as the king of pop, the ultimate pop icon in recent history, a larger than life figure, perhaps symbolized the idea of a king to us at the present time, hence the worldwide obsession and hysteria with his death around his death.

In most countries we don’ have kings anymore which represented the divine order and stability, IMHO that’s why we create kings and queens all the time. MJ was arguably one of the biggest popular ones, known around the world.

The revolutionary/ reign of terror frequencies are all over the place, Iran, Honduras, Chinese uprising etc.

On a more personal note, about two months ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with the idea of a revolution waiting to happen. In that in-between state of waking and dreaming I could identify the different factors in my country (South Africa) which carried the seed of a “revolution”. I’m not taking things too literally, but the idea was there that events will start playing out where the previously sidelined groups will start to take over control of the establishment, and it is playing out now. Allow me some examples. We’re in a strike for wages season (nothing new) but there is a different element or tone this year.
1.Taxi strike – holds country hostage. Business comes to a standstill
2.Threats of making areas “ungovernable” if demands are not met
3.Strike at 2010 soccer world cup stadiums, the upcoming event arguably the biggest event since our new democracy, but with tight deadlines for completion of stadiums – holds country and government hostage
4.Doctors strike – threat to bring down healthcare services completely- holds government hostage
5.SABC strike (public broadcaster) – union threatens complete blackout
6.New public discussions about the nationalization of mines
7.Miners holds supervisors hostage underground in mine demanding to be employed permanently

In SA we are starting to ask who is running our country at this point in time? I’m not talking politics here merely illustrating the idea of the revolution currently in my own environment. We will probably ride out the storm, but surely the events of the French revolution are resonating all around us.

Apologies for the long post

Comments?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I checked the backwards resonance for July 23rd, 2009 and it placed the graph in the May-June of 1794. These are the notable events that Wikipedia had listed:

* May 28 – June 1 – The Glorious First of June (Battle of Ushant): British and French ships battle to a draw.

* June 4 – British troops capture Port-au-Prince in Haiti.

* June 26 – Battle of Fleurus: French forces defeat the Austrians.

Does this signify an impending conflict between two or more nations?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This thread is great, like others it is my reason for joining ATS.

I have noticed that there is usually some difficulty in actually understand what the timewave is representing. It took me quite a while, many months of reoccurring thinking and dialectical reasoning that I may have finally comprehended it from the typical McKenna descriptions, and then realising I was slightly wrong, and then rebuilding. So this is what I have concluded, I would appreciate to hear what the rest of you think about my interpretation.

Firstly I would like to recommend to you all a book called 'Process and Reality' by Alfred North Whitehead. McKenna talked about North Whitehead quite a bit and it was the backbone of both the Novelty and TWZ theories. After reading this book (well actually a guide to it, the original is very dense and complicated) it clears things up. Or maybe just puts a more philosophical spin onto what McKenna may have had in mind to represent.

Basically, novelty dips mean the rate of which density of connectivity and complexification occur. I think that, after reading PR what is happening is the development of the superego. This means that instead of billions of individual people, we are becoming one person. In Whiteheadian terms, the final phase of concrescence is happening through a nexus of technological advancements which can be called 'Prehensions'. The final entity which will remain in this hypothesized 2012 date is no more than every human sharing eachothers subjective experience of history through a means of a global wiring system (hey maybe the internet!). This is the closest thing to an objective reality that can exist; all information, all perspectives.

It is at this stage i like to include Voltaire's statement; "If God did not exist it would be necessary to invent him."

So, all dips in the graph basically represent is that things that have not yet happened to humans, have more potential to happen. What this does is allow the potential for the development of the superego to occur, by somehow getting humans to notice, decide and adapt to changes together as a collective people (not as government regulated media consumer). As Darwin says, "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most adaptable to change."

The strange thing I have noticed which really made me shiver in regard to how this idea may work was the days of MJ's death. If the terms "Concrescence, connectivity, superego and novelty" mean anything, it is hearing MJ songs at work, MJ conversations on Facebook, MJ in the Newspaper, TV etc.. All this is, is simply everybody in the world thinking about the exact same things. Swine, global warming, terrorism, MJ, you name it. I do not mean to highlight the apocalyptic potential of these issues, I more so wish to share the realization that an 18 year old in Melbourne, a 6 year old in Jamaca and every single one of you know what I am talking about. It appears to me that the deeper into novelty we plunge, the more we are able to share our own and experience eachother's realities, problems and concern ourselves about the same issues; some of which I have listed, you know them, there's heaps, I'm just tired at the moment.

"Ey, no worries, thats what happens when a species goes to the stars."
I cannot tell you how much I love Terrence McKennas "sources".

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
08-23-2009 list with world events here on that day and month

www.worldofquotes.com...

pick one

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by randy912
I checked the backwards resonance for July 23rd, 2009 and it placed the graph in the May-June of 1794. These are the notable events that Wikipedia had listed:

* May 28 – June 1 – The Glorious First of June (Battle of Ushant): British and French ships battle to a draw.

* June 4 – British troops capture Port-au-Prince in Haiti.

* June 26 – Battle of Fleurus: French forces defeat the Austrians.

Does this signify an impending conflict between two or more nations?

IMO we are already resonating the start of the French Revolutionary wars that started in 1789 with the French Revolution (think Iran - started mid June), which was followed by the Napoleonic wars afterwards. It was a bunch of small wars between a few countries each. IMO that's why war news and propoganda is on the national news every day. (think North Korea, troops newly landing in the middle east) The world is defintely prepping for war. The French Rev lasted until 1799 so I will be watching for some type of resolution or culmination in mid to late August for Iran. And conflicts resembeling the following French Revolutionary wars shortly after that.

I will be looking up the timeline of the French Revolution to try to match up those events. I think the reign of terror started in 1794 if I am recalling correctly.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Evasius i will like you to check something for me in the TWZ if you have some free time please.

This happened in june 5 here in Mexico and is one of the biggest accidents involved with children:

Flames engulfed a day care center in northern Mexico on Friday, killing at least 29 children and injuring dozens as neighbors and teachers ran through thick, black smoke to pull preschoolers from the blaze, officials said.

So far 49 children under 3 years old have died and 59 people still with several injuries.

I will like to know if you find something related with this date please

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Another major transformation started, in economics this time:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.futureworldcurrency.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a0b5e96f2eb.jpg[/atsimg]

With most of the nations favoring a standard global currency, you can only imagine the implications. The most evident of these is that we are heading towards a class- I civilization ..... FAST.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
May be the TWZ is hinting towards a transition from type-0 to type-1 civilization. More about types of civilizations:

A Type 0 civilization is one that depends on fossil fuels or rivers/sunlight for energy. Ours is a type-0 now.

A Type 1 civilization is one that is truly a planetary society, they use the energy of total planet.

A Type 2 civilization is a civilization who have an energy output of a small star. They would be so advanced that they could build a sphere around their planet to maximize their energy output.

A Type 3 civilization is so advanced that they have begun colonizing other star systems. Their energy output is massive compared to ours. A civilization this advanced would be able to bend space and time at will. They would probably be capable of interdimensional travel and even time travel.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hear it from the horses mouth, the connections with TWZ are obvious.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

I think you are indeed correct that there is a valid correlation to be made between Kaku's hypothesis and what the Timewave represents. However I've stated elsewhere that Kaku's notion of what happens during and post transition between Types 0-1 is flawed. He believes that each successful intelligent species reaching this crucial point in their progress actually go on to colonize space and take command of their local physical universe, subsequently expanding outwards to spread their empire over eons of future conquest. The idea of a Singularity supports this to an extent, however it fails to take into consideration the exponential nature of the transition. Once the singularity is reached, all things become possible. It's my opinion that the ability the leave the physical universe will be obtained well before the capability of successfully colonizing space.

Below is the opening post of my thread regarding Kaku's theory, and puts forth the idea that there is only one transition, and that Type-2 and Type-3 civilizations do not exist in this universe:

There is no intergalactic community

There are no Space Federations, Galactic Republics, nor Rebel Alliances. These ideas are not only fictions - they fail to accurately describe the true nature of intelligence in our universe. As a result, I hate to say it, but Dr. Michio Kaku’s theory on Civilization Types 1-3 is fundamentally wrong. Likewise SETI will fail to find highly advanced civilizations thriving anywhere in this universe.

Dr. Michio Kaku: 3 types of Extraterrestrial Civilizations

Before you judge my conclusion as heresy, please hear me out. There are indeed countless highly advanced communities existing ‘out there,’ however the nature of their existence is far different than we assume.

The transition from a Type-Zero civilization to a Type-1 civilization will be the result of the inevitable culmination of infinite technological progress referred to as a 'Singularity.’ Once the Singularity happens, infinite growth is reached. Within a very short amount of time (as a result of this exponential growth), the entire physical universe will be saturated with this new super-intelligence.

Intelligence will be more powerful than these impersonal forces (physics and cosmology). Once a planet yields a technology creating species and that species creates computation (as has happened here on Earth), it is only a matter of a few centuries before its intelligence saturates the matter and energy in its vicinity, and it begins to expand outward at the speed of light or greater. It will then overcome gravity (through exquisite and vast technology) and other cosmological forces (or, to be fully accurate, will maneuver and control these forces) and create the Universe it wants. This is the goal of the Singularity. –Ray Kurzweil

The Singularity scenario is so utterly explosive and powerful that the expansion of the growing intelligence will not only reach the speed of light, but will overstep this boundary by inducing quantum mechanics and relying on entanglement to almost instantaneously convert all ‘dead’ matter to conscious material.

Given the above scenario, one of two things await all successful species that reach this threshold of advancement.

The first is that this has already happened and the universe was long ago saturated with a previous post-singularity consciousness, and once we reach a certain level of advancement we will be absorbed (or will force our way) into the collective universal mind. This would explain the connection we feel with the universe – it is conscious, and it eagerly awaits our merger with it.

The second possibility is that all societies reaching Singularity gain the ability to actually leave the 3-Dimensional universe. This would explain why the visible universe is not already teeming with life. They've gone to higher (or simply other) states of being.

Assuming we can actually guess what a super-intelligent race would do, it's likely post-singularity societies opt to leave this 'intelligence breeding ground' (called the Cosmos) rather than taking on the mammoth task of colonizing it. It's possibly much simpler (and would require less energy) to slide into a parallel reality.

It's my opinion that life's purpose is to evolve towards (or revert) to a god-like state, not to stagnate in a cooling cosmos where entropy reigns supreme. Intelligence fights entropy by building upon itself and creating new states of connectedness, which is actually opposite to what the rest of the physical universe has been doing for billions of years (expanding, cooling…dissolving).

Perhaps this is why we're all stuck here wondering where everybody is - they're all far, far away (or possibly only inches away - in another reality), but they're there. We're actually in a cosmic womb right now, waiting to be born. This perspective inevitably leads one to believe that there is no intergalactic community, only scattered eggs of intelligence hatching throughout the universe, awaiting transcendence towards new states of being.

M-Theory allows many levels of existence. Quantum Theory allows many possible realities/timelines to coexist. Imagine if there was indeed any level of truth in either theory - then imagine merely choosing to remain within one's dimension of origin. Our assumption that all advanced intelligences choose to reside in (or cannot escape from) 3-dimensional space is flawed. A truly intelligent race would move on, as we will also more than likely do sometime this century.

So I say, forget about Type-2 and Type-3 Civilizations. The jump from Type-Zero to Type-1 will supersede all subsequent transition phases leading to the exploration (and possible creation) of countless other realms. I agree, it’s quite entertaining to think that a Star Trek future is really where we’re all headed, but wouldn’t you agree that this hypothesis is no less magnificent?

As a footnote, this article:
Galactic Colonization Limited By The Inability To Expand Exponentially gives another insight to what is posted above and recognizes that colonization of space will be much more difficult than many 'singularists' assume. It will be a long and arduous task that will not be done at a faster than light rate, or even anywhere close to that. It just goes to show that the nature of the shift we'll undergo as a species is continually being underestimated by the very people considered to be authorities on the subject.

In summary I can say this: don't expect our future to continue on in these three spatial dimensions we've become so fond of (and comfortable with) once the transition occurs. Zero point could in fact mark the shift from our perceived linear timeline to true multidimensional existence.

[edit on 11/7/09 by Evasius]

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join