It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ascendingspire

Why would you want to create fear and hate in you fellow humans.
You are mistaken in your information.
We will ALL accend together...gently.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Jo well i have done some checks and well heh sinds that weird object appeared near the sun there is a increment of the sun spot that first looked harmless

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

than i did some checking with the program from this month and guess what

on the 07-07-2009 at 0600 GMT the graph is going up like crazy and this continues 07-08-2009 0646 GMT i think this has something to do with the solar spot starting the event of a big solar flare that will disrupt the grids and communication and with that effect starts other events on our planet because of this, because after this date and hour the graph shows ups and downs meaning political and other turmoil happening, this event discharges so to speak the time energy so to speak at 07-08-2009 0815 GMT i see in the lines that alloooooot will happen damn its going to happen and we cant stop this its amazing

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Jo well i have done some checks and well heh sinds that weird object appeared near the sun there is a increment of the sun spot that first looked harmless

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

on the 07-07-2009 at 0600 GMT the graph is going up like crazy and this continues 07-08-2009 0646 GMT i think this has something to do with the solar spot starting the event of a big solar flare that will disrupt the grids and communication and with that effect starts other events on our planet because of this, because after this date and hour the graph shows ups and downs meaning political and other turmoil happening, this event discharges so to speak the time energy so to speak at 07-08-2009 0815 GMT i see in the lines that alloooooot will happen damn its going to happen and we cant stop this its amazing

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundmatrix2009

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

on the 07-07-2009 at 0600 GMT the graph is going up like crazy and this continues 07-08-2009 0646 GMT

dude can you show an image of this? i will like it to see how big is activity, i dont exactly remember but doesnt seems to be a lot of things in july in TMZ
and evasius hasnt make any mention of relevant thing in the next days but i will like to know what does he think about this maybe im wrong

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Here's a view of our current section of the graph. I've posted a slightly backdated view to include the last major shift marked by Michael Jackson's passing (June 25/26), the Honduran Coup on the 28/29, and the Yemeni air crash on June 30th.

We're currently atop the small peak centered on July 6. You'll notice the 5th-8th are all marked by an individual shift in the graph.

There is a notable dip on July 7, however I have not discovered any resonances that pertain to solar activity predicted elsewhere. As I stated in 2 other threads, I feel the major solar activity will hold out until late July next year when we arrive at the resonance of the 1859 solar super storm. It's during that time that we'll also have similar conditions as predicted by 'crop circle researcher.'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85569c34b5df.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the resonant portion of history. Visible is 1789-92, however the next few days (in the present) are represented by April - late October of 1791). The most notoble events during this period are, in my opinion,

*June 20 – The French Royal Family is captured when they try to flee in disguise.

*July 14 – The Priestley Riots break out in Birmingham, England.

*July 17 – The Champ de Mars Massacre occurs during the French Revolution.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3dde554b7059.jpg[/atsimg]

Who knows how those few events will be echoed, if at all.

What I find most interesting about the time window we just passed through (and are still traversing) are not only the major events we witnessed from day to day, but the unmistakable chaotic feeling of the time - the hype of the predicted 'revolution' which manifested in Iran, and the quantity of similarly placed heavy events laden with the resonance of change.

What became extremely apparent in hindsight was the continual building of tension as the graph progessed downwards to the 23rd, then hovering and dropping on the 25th. The theme was palpable. The media saturation was heavy with the feeling that something 'big' was going down along with the graph. This feeling is one of the major things the timewave seems to be tracking, and it was present not only in us as individuals aware of what the timewave says, but in the rest of the world experiencing events collectively.

Isn't it also odd that almost right on cue, the media coverage of Iran's election aftermath reached a plateau and then subsided between the 23rd and 24th? And then Michael Jackson's death provided that major shift lthat will inevitably lead to all subsequent shifts. Now the wave is teatering up and down like a drunkard recupperating after a hard night - it will be interesting to see (as always) how things play out until the peak in August, and especially towards the next even lower dip on October.

If anything's been learned about what we just experienced, it is that the 2 weeks leading up to the shift in late October will encompass a progressive build-up of stresses and chaos leading up to an event that will cause that tension to snap and shift our awareness entirely.

[edit on 6/7/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Astrologically speaking, there is more some more energy around the 7th July and the 26th July, but the real extreme strong energy comes between mid August and mid October. Seems like a *second wave* of powerful transformation after the first wave of transformation that started in mid 2008.

Since the Timewave aligns precisely with these dates, I am giving a strong bet.
So, I look for minor events in July, and big ones around 20 August, 18 September and 22 October (give or take a few days).

Which events?
- Have you thought that the French revolution correlation could be these latest Chinese riots?
Anyway, the world seems to be set for a wave of revolutions in the next 20 years accordingly to Astrology.
- The Korea war starts (I personally hope not) (the Napoleon correlation ?)
- Pandemic spreads in northern hemisphere, bad but not so dramatic
- The economic crisis worsens as a consequence, slowly it becomes a second depression
- Continuation of the awareness that we must change to stop our environment destruction and climate change (I see a heatwave late July, early August, if astrology does not put me wrong, and a cold winter and cold summer in 2010 due to the current volcanic activity). This agravates the civil unrest, to push towards further uprisings (The 1810s correlation)
- Certainly big discoveries/changes in science/religion (alien life?, new extrasolar earth?, new physics or energy?, something in genetics?)
- Maybe surprises can come with a solar flare, or a big earthquake, but I have the feeling they will only happen in 2010/2011 and not now

[edit on 6-7-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

Here's my take on the whole July 7th prediction. I posted this on June 11 on the other timewave thread, as well as my 'Sunpspots in straight line' thread, and I'll post it here since this flare forecast seems to have really gotten people worked up.

The "Australian Scientist" says according to the crop circles that appeared on April 24, May 9 & 10 of this year (and perhaps 1 or 2 formations since) that there will be a CME on July 7, 2009. He counted the circles, correlated the dates, realized that July 7 had an 'apogee' coinciding with the full moon and went with that date. Earthfiles source

Well, I've just cross-checked with the timewave, and there's really nothing of notable resonance at that point on the graph (unless there's something so far back in history, we're not aware of it - which is possible). Anyway, I've chosen to disagree with his assumption. There is a slight dip on the 7th, but that could be anything and will more than likely be non-solar (in my opinion).

There is a date however which concerns me regarding CME's and solar storms. It's September 1, 1859.

The most powerful flare of the last 500 years was the first flare to be observed, and occurred in September 1859: it was reported by British astronomer Richard Carrington and left a trace in Greenland ice in the form of nitrates and beryllium-10, which allow its strength to be measured today (New Scientist, 2005).

Also known as the "Carrington Event," a massive CME was ejected directly towards Earth and subsequently caused the largest geomagnetic storm in recorded history.

From the 1st to the 2nd, the largest recorded geomagnetic storm occurred, causing the failure of telegraph systems all over Europe and North America.[5] Auroras were seen all over the world, most notably over the Caribbean; also noteworthy were those over the Rocky Mountains that were so bright, the glow awoke gold miners, who began preparing breakfast because they thought it was morning.

1859 solar super storm thread by Chadwickus

I've had a look and this date correlates with the July 26-28, 2010 timeframe according to TWZ. Below is how the 1859 CME is recorded on the wave - a period of 7 days is visible:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d718a22aa1e3.jpg[/atsimg]

Below is the same event zoomed out to a span of 55 years. Here you can see a few events including the US Civil War and Lincoln's assassination:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58efda79a69c.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is the same section in our current cycle which extends from February to December in 2010. Assuming that natural events can resonate future similar events, then I predict sometime between July 26-29, 2010, there will be a resonant solar event. This event could be a CME, major sunspot activity, or the Sun simply and suddenly becoming a focus of fear to the general public (via the media):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68be43dea5b6.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm only going with this date because of the resonance factor, and my belief that the Sun will take over a year to 'flip its switch' and become a danger to us, although surprisingly there's a fairly large spot on the Sun as I type this.

One last point of correlation is that, just as the "Australian Scientist's" chosen date, July 28, 2010 is also an apogee of the Moon (see below), however the full moon happens 2 days prior which isn't as exact as the 2009 prediction.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27db51515b82.jpg[/atsimg] Chart Source

Anyway, let's just see what happens...only time will tell. I just feel these CME events take more time to 'brew up' than a day or two. Maybe the crop circles were only pointing to the new sunspot activity we see now rather than a 'Earth on Fire' scenario.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here's a good list of ongoing and 'expected' events for this week, compiled by member, Atlantican:

This week: The most momentous newsweek in at least a couple decades! Items to watch!

I've personally had some intuitive reservations about this week, for not much reason other than 'a feeling.' One rather stupid reason I feel this way is that my wife filled in the dates of her year planner in December of last year, and then when she got to the end she noticed she ran out of pages to fit in the whole year - she needed an extra week. It turns out she wrote this week in her diary twice. No biggie, but it just raises a flag in my mind...probably nothing.

Anyway, the timewave's in full-flux over the next few days, so we'll just have to watch and connect the dots later I suppose.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well according to the TWZ something is bound to happen tomorrow. I looked at it for the 7 of July and it has a spike in Novelty.

Tsom87

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Evasius,

Your work with the timewave is amazing! You've definitely adopted and fostered it well. Mr. McKenna would be flattered! I definitely take Terrence McKenna with a heck of a lighter salt than the rest. I really believe there's something real and tangible to his Fibonacci style view of the time wave.

I've looked at the software and it's definitely not the easiest software for people used to windowed interfaces etc, but there is something that resonates absolutely factual to me. Just listening to Terrence and watching him tackle something so vast really tells you he's not selling something but preaching something with no fear of being martyred. It's not the voice of a crazy man, it's a man with the facts. One day he will be proven right and will go down as one of the greats and long before his time. A la Tesla.

The zero point fascinates me most. With people counting on that date to matter, it will one way or the other and if nothing else it will be self fulfilling. However, I do believe it to be the edge of the mirror, with the time wave going in reverse from that point. A new beginning, somehow. Chaotic times just after, but slowly loosening the winds around our spirits.

Really good work, I wish you could be paid for it!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This morning the news showed live coverage of US/Russia nuke agreement. This could be the spike for the 6th.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Well, do not forget... we just have fresh riots with hundrets of deaths in China going on.

Intersting week ahead. Seems the pressure is building in ever more places around the globe.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
December 21, 2012 is a friday.

It would be neat to get the world to agree to take the day off and create a long weekend celebration, with brotherly love and forgiveness as the main theme.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

What a fantastic Idea.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Evasius, I think you've made an amazing job about the TWZ. I'm sorry for being lazy to ask you thism, it's just that the topic has already 26 pages and so it's a bit difficult to search for the correct link to download the software.

I'm using windows #ty vista in this comp, and would like to run the computer? Do you have any link you can provide to download it?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Just had an odd synchronistic experience. I've been thinking of starting a running tab on these weird experiences, but I think there are plenty of thread on this at the moment...

Anyway, I just clicked on this thread: Solar Flare and AM radio? and I thought, hhmm I'll just find one live streaming on the web and see if there's anythink going on.

As soon as I find one that actually works and that has some decent music, the song playing is 'Black Hole Sun' by Soundgarden. I thought that was funny, then the next song was the love song from Armageddon (Don't Want to Miss a Thing). Immediately after that was a Red Hot Chilli Peppers song. I took a screenshot just to record this series of 'coincidences,' however this has happened many times while listening to the radio, and I can't prove it afterwards - the above is mild comapred to some. Once I had about 6 songs in a row about cycles.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2700090a6047.jpg[/atsimg]

*Edit* LOL immediately after that was 'You Shook Me All Night Long' by AC/DC:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b507238bd0cf.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok that's enough, I get it. I must be hearing what I want to hear...

[edit on 6/7/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

and you posted at 11:11

(for those who are into the whole 1111 phenomena.)

Regardless- this has been an intriguing read so far. I'm not sure what to make of it all just yet but I'm hooked and I'll definitely be following along...

Thanks for your time and effort on this...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Sydney time (where I am) I think it was 1:11pm - I guess it's the 11th hour in 2 timezones on Earth at any given moment.

BTW the way, the song that just finished was 'The World I Know" by Collective Soul. LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Here is a simple video I just put together that serves as a preface to my previous "Timewave Zero - Parts 1-5"

I originally just wanted to quickly get into the Timewave discussion given that there was so much audio to go through, however I found it very important and is essential if you want to understand where McKenna was coming from regarding novelty theory, at least as of April 1985 when this was recorded.

I found most interesting were his views on 'belief,' skepticism and his ideas regarding the nature of this research.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join