It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

AH HA!!!! I thank you for posting that, so yesterday we would have been on an incline?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Regarding the world ending, I did state in my previous post that I don’t mean Armageddon, I understand your views. I’m saying I don’t believe there will be any change in 2012.

Just to clarify, do you think these changes will culminate in 2012, or some unspecified time in the near future? My impression was some people are looking at a specific date and that’s the part I find hard to swallow. I believe that changes such as those you’ve mentioned are inevitable, however it’s the date that gets me.

My last post may have come across as a little blunt and for that I apologise. I was referring to all the 2012 talk that’s been going on lately, and made the assumption that’s what was happening here.

Thanks for responding to my posts in a respectful manner, it's appreciated.

Take care.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by StevesResearch]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

BlasterR, you’re right, I have misinterpreted this as factual and overlooked the fact that it has been mentioned earlier that this is a Novelty Theory. I got caught up in the 2012 talk, not to mention the fact that this thread is under the 2012 forum. Both you and Evasius have clarified things for me regarding what McKenna and the Novelty Theory are really all about.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Here are a few more thoughts on the culmination, or convergence, we'll inevitably face.

With this change will come a new perception of time, new societal values, new goals for progress, new standards of education, a completely new collective consciousness, and renewed hope for being the humans we were designed to be – less hurried and more aware. It will be initially like society hitting a massive brick wall; this acceleration will stop quite quickly, and we will snap out of this stupor we’ve all been living in. Suddenly we’ll have the time we’ve been missing (once we pick ourselves back up).

That all sounds wonderful but in my opinion I don’t see all this happening in such a short time, 3 years? I know gradually we may be heading in that direction but human beings still have a long way to go before they wake up! Being realistic, this “awakening” of mankind will still be a thing of fantasy in 2012.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What's with all this countryside life mania, everybody here wants to have a garden, countryside animals, don't go to the mall and think to family...

Months ago I've seen that on many websites people was talking about a shift of an age, a change of attitudes of people.

Maybe this garden-mania is prt of this.

Anyway, no one here in Europe seems to be in the garden-mania, we just don't go so often anymore to the mall.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Is there anything about July 7th in the timewave - as a dip?

I am wondering because of crop circles predicting a solar storm that day, and wondering if the Earth will be affected badly.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

Anyway, no one here in Europe seems to be in the garden-mania, we just don't go so often anymore to the mall.

I'm assuming that you mean a garden like, homegrown vegetables? I think that there is no "garden-mania" here in Europe, like there is in America at the moment, because many people have grown their own vegetables for a while. My mother-in-law is a good example. She grows a ton of vegetables and berries in the summer. Beats anything commerically grown by a mile!

Also, many communities here in Europe have farms around them. I can look out my bedroom window here in Germany and see four or five farmers fields. I can also go up the street a little ways and stumble across four more. At least here in Germany, twice a week, the farmers, among others, bring their goods into the town and sell them. Many stores get their vegetables from the farms as well. That would cause people to not freak and grow a garden at home because there would be a plethora of grains/vegetables still being grown if something happened.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here is what I got when I redid the calculation with the correct, Watkins, formula.

link

It doesn't seem that July 7th is on a dip, but rather more on a tip. What is interesting to me is that July 4th is right in a dip. That's the day that North Korea said that they'd shoot a missile at Hawai'i. I guess we'll have to wait and see how that plays out.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by octotom]

[edit on 7/2/2009 by octotom]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Is there anything about July 7th in the timewave - as a dip?

I am wondering because of crop circles predicting a solar storm that day, and wondering if the Earth will be affected badly.

The timewave is at a low point on July 5th indicating a transition of some kind, then rises until July 16th.
It appears to ba a bit of a rollwercoaster ride up and down to August 23, then the timewave slides down steadily to October 26(another transition point?)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Matteo

I'm assuming that you mean a garden like, homegrown vegetables? I think that there is no "garden-mania" here in Europe, like there is in America at the moment, because many people have grown their own vegetables for a while. My mother-in-law is a good example. She grows a ton of vegetables and berries in the summer. Beats anything commerically grown by a mile!

Also, many communities here in Europe have farms around them. I can look out my bedroom window here in Germany and see four or five farmers fields. I can also go up the street a little ways and stumble across four more. At least here in Germany, twice a week, the farmers, among others, bring their goods into the town and sell them. Many stores get their vegetables from the farms as well. That would cause people to not freak and grow a garden at home because there would be a plethora of grains/vegetables still being grown if something happened.

I happen to want to do the garden thing because over here we're just getting gouged for those things, my intention is to drop out of consumerism/capatalism mentality, I'm guessing that it's not a problem over in Europe as the greed isn't that rampant there. And after today I am sure as heck not buying another gaming system. Thank GODS I only buy used! My daughter's xbox got the awful inherent intentional "ring of death" programmed by the evil sega corporation. That's stuff I feel my children have no need for anyway. But, you know how they can manipulate parents so well. Right now, they are lucky they are just having a roof over their heads and food on the table.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I read up in this, and it seems plausable. I might post a more detailed response later.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Not really a dip as such but it does correlate with a solar peak in that time, only smeared over a couple of years.

www.igidl.ul.pt...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efe5c6e77b75.gif[/atsimg]

So if it is the case that it repeats itself only in a shorter period we could be in for a ride.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

They may not need it, but there’s a lot of things people don’t need. It’s for fun that’s all. Is it really that harmful? And to clarify, Sega have nothing to do with Xbox, they’re made by Microsoft. The “Red Rings Of Death” occur due to poor quality testing and build quality.

Not everything’s a conspiracy you know.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
As for this Timewave stuff, I'm not convinced. I don't believe we're headed for change in 2012.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
And after today I am sure as heck not buying another gaming system. Thank GODS I only buy used! My daughter's xbox got the awful inherent intentional "ring of death" programmed by the evil sega corporation. That's stuff I feel my children have no need for anyway. But, you know how they can manipulate parents so well. Right now, they are lucky they are just having a roof over their heads and food on the table.

Your comments seem off topic but I just can't help getting sucked into this conversation.

Look up X-Box customer service on google and call their toll free number. They usually replace the X-Box unit with a repaired one for free. They will check the serial number of your unit and confirm if it qualifies. I have three XBox 360's and one old XBox in our home. The old XBox is 5 years old and still going strong. Two of the 360's have been sent back for replacement and the third 360 is an Elite model. My kids are A students and recieve academic awards every year....and they are not violent kids. I see nothing wrong with kids using the Game consuls or the computer games. I would rather have them at home vs. wondering the streets and getting into trouble. I'm hooked on some of the games myself...LOL. I would clobber anyone that tried to take my XBox from me

BTW: In Canada, recently, a 15 year old boy killed himself when his dad took away his XBox 360.

I don't think my kids are lucky that they have a roof over their heads and food on the table.

In my world parents are required to provide that for them, otherwise I am irresponsible and abusive, and child protection comes and takes them.

I think we are lucky that we have kids and we are able to provide them with a decent life.

If we were not responsible parents, then I suppose our kids would be lucky to have a roof over their heads and food to eat. But children have a right to expect their parents to take care of them, it's not an option. If you can't take care of kids, don't have them.

[edit on 3/7/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

BTW: In Canada, recently, a 15 year old boy killed himself when his dad took away his XBox 360.

The boy did not kill himself!!!

What he did was run away from home when his XBox was taken away.

A search ensued for quite a few days. He was found in a remote area where it was determined he fell out of a tree and died from injuries and exposure.

Very sad but I just thought I should clarify here...

Sorry for going off topic.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

The boy did not kill himself!!!

What he did was run away from home when his XBox was taken away.

A search ensued for quite a few days. He was found in a remote area where it was determined he fell out of a tree and died from injuries and exposure.

Very sad but I just thought I should clarify here...

Sorry for going off topic.

I appreciate your input. He may not have intended to kill himself. But he did leave home and enter a harsh cold enviroment without the knowledge, tools, or supplies to survive.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

And after today I am sure as heck not buying another gaming system. Thank GODS I only buy used! My daughter's xbox got the awful inherent intentional "ring of death" programmed by the evil sega corporation. That's stuff I feel my children have no need for anyway. But, you know how they can manipulate parents so well. Right now, they are lucky they are just having a roof over their heads and food on the table.

Your comments seem off topic but I just can't help getting sucked into this conversation.

Look up X-Box customer service on google and call their toll free number. They usually replace the X-Box unit with a repaired one for free. They will check the serial number of your unit and confirm if it qualifies. I have three XBox 360's and one old XBox in our home. The old XBox is 5 years old and still going strong. Two of the 360's have been sent back for replacement and the third 360 is an Elite model. My kids are A students and recieve academic awards every year....and they are not violent kids. I see nothing wrong with kids using the Game consuls or the computer games. I would rather have them at home vs. wondering the streets and getting into trouble. I'm hooked on some of the games myself...LOL. I would clobber anyone that tried to take my XBox from me

I don't think my kids are lucky that they have a roof over their heads and food on the table.

In my world parents are required to provide that for them, otherwise I am irresponsible and abusive, and child protection comes and takes them.
[edit on 3/7/09 by John Matrix]

No, I meant it as a statement on the economy as per what I started my post with how the US is gouging us on the Price of food. Thankfully we own our dwelling, so We can't have our place foreclosed on as we owe no money, but some are not so lucky. Including some of my children's friends that have lost their dwelling to the government, and/or the banks. You misconstrued my meaning. And I beleive with Dumbo the African Elephant(Not trying to be racist as african-american is totally PC) in office, it will be getting worse. We are very fortunate that even in this economy we aren't struggling Thank the LORD!

But on another note, do you think that if I bought it(the xbox) secondhand that they'd still replace it? I know it's gotta be over 5 yrs old when we bought it, as its not the 360 it's the older version. I would be happy to get a replacement. As my daughter does deserve it. Thanks for informing me!
But, she still does have access to the PS2 we have also. And the computer. It's not like I am taking their fun away. But, yeah if I get a free replacement and don't have to spend excess money, I am down with that!Like I said we aren't really struggling, but we really don't have expendable cash, either.

Okay now on the topic of 2012, And TWZ. So the seventh it dips again. Well I would be curious to see what happens, see if it validates the TWZ or not.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

No, I meant it as a statement on the economy as per what I started my post with how the US is gouging us on the Price of food. .........

We are very fortunate that even in this economy we aren't struggling Thank the LORD!

But on another note, do you think that if I bought it(the xbox) secondhand that they'd still replace it? I know it's gotta be over 5 yrs old when we bought it, as its not the 360 it's the older version.

Thank you for clarifying that for me.

I think the XBox customer service people would be best to advise you on the old XBox machine. The new XBox 360's have an improved processor and better cooling. The 360 Elite comes with HDMI port and cable for the best quality video (good if you have an HD TV with HDMI input port). Many old XBox games will play in the new XBox 360, but you may have to connect to XBox live in order to get the update that allows the old game to play on the new unit. You usually get 30 days free trial for Xbox live(online connection)with the purchase of a new Xbox 360 consul.

My son's reading ability soared as a result of playing "Morrowind"

Not sure how this all plays into timewave zero, but I suppose the developement of AI puts these game consuls and games in the "Novelty" realm.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

No problem with clarifying, I would've done so in the OP last night but, I figured people would know what I meant, sometimes I talk in riddles, especially when it's late and I'm sleepy lol.
I will try the customer hotline, and if they can't help me,well maybe I will look into pawn shops for a 360 around her b-day which is in November, plus I will know how she's faring in school by then, too. Plus, maybe I will also find work by then. I do feel bad seeing as how her BROTHER was the last person to use her console. I still blame him!

Oh and I am going to look for that game, my daughter is having a little trouble in her reading, but she SOARS at Math, funny how all my children are math geniuses(In my eyes) Because I always sucked at and hated math.lol.

But, you are right there might be something to the AI tech that may be integrated into the TWZ. I hear they are working on it at this time, but not for game consoles. I would be all into it if they also used AI with Virtual reality for gaming systems, then I think the kids would have to fight me for use of it!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join