It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Btw, today the first solid state quantum microprocessor was announced, and I suggest you map that on your timewave (we are counting down right?
)

Here is more info:
www.physorg.com...
www.nature.com...

This is how it looks like:

This is the birth of an entirely new paradigm, much like discovery of electricity and telegraph. (which are foundations of computer science). Most people won't even understand the implications of Q-computing.

And, yes, it resonates with the discovery of electricity, telegraph and birth of Charles Babbage. (father of computing)

Source.
www.computerhope.com...

1774 The first telegraph is built.
1780 American Benjamin Franklin discovers electricity.
1791 Charles Babbage is born.

We are nowadays repeating the period of 1780-1790 AD, if I'm not wrong.

[edit on 29/6/2009 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

This is an overlap of mass extinction intensity over a period of 542 million years on TWZ of same period.
Source:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...:Extinction_intensity.svg

I just aligned the start and end times of both graphs and drew trends in photoshop. (Tried to keep the two lines apart, just for clarity)

Especially the big peaks (when major part of the life was wiped out) align with peaks of TWZ. But most noticeably there is a co-relation between the trends, i.e. whenever the TWZ rises or falls, the extinction percentage rises and falls in sync. Given the margin of error in geological times, this is awesome.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Btw, today the first solid state quantum microprocessor was announced, and I suggest you map that on your timewave (we are counting down right?
)

Here is more info:
www.physorg.com...
www.nature.com...

This is how it looks like:

This is the birth of an entirely new paradigm, much like discovery of electricity and telegraph. (which are foundations of computer science). Most people won't even understand the implications of Q-computing.

And, yes, it resonates with the discovery of electricity, telegraph and birth of Charles Babbage. (father of computing)

Source.
www.computerhope.com...

1774 The first telegraph is built.
1780 American Benjamin Franklin discovers electricity.
1791 Charles Babbage is born.

We are nowadays repeating the period of 1780-1790 AD, if I'm not wrong.

This is some great information. Although I don't understand quantum computing as much as i would like to, some of the comments from viewers of the first site (www.physorg.com...) are:

This Q-chip also is not exactly a nano/Q-chip; it's quantum dots are millions of atoms per; someday, we'll be able to put together integrated circuits of billions of these Q-chips are really knock your socks off! And, that billion element chip can be one of millions! And that personal computer sized supercomputer can be one of billions!

Talk about tip of the iceberg! Talk about the calm before the storm! This is like astronomically beyond the comprehension of the standard human being; or even some mathematical genius!

and

Yep, it would be really cool to have atom-sized computing elements! Eventually we might even use subatomic particles. And some say that even the fundamental particles are just the tips of an underlying spacetime "froth", sort of like whitecaps appearing on a lake. They say that the 99.9999999% of "empty space" between particles is composed of this froth. Can you imagine if we were able to craft that froth directly into some sort of computing array, without even involving anything that physicists of today would call a "particle"? It would be like hijacking whatever "machine" runs the universe itself, and making it run our own computations! Harnessing the raw computing power of the universe itself. The possibilities boggle the mind.

I really like the sounds of "It would be like hijacking whatever "machine" runs the universe itself, and making it run our own computations!" If thats not a potential feature of the 2012 possibilities, I don't know what is. It gives some meaning to what McKenna may have implied when asking "What do you do when you can do anything at all?" although I don't think even he could have seen this one coming.

For a timeline of quantum computing, this will enable you to actually view the speeding up of the speed which computers develop. I mean look at 2007's developments, more than double what was achieved in the 70s 80s and 90s all together.
en.wikipedia.org...

Hopefully someone can help explain quantum computing to me and others who are as lost as they are when reading the mathematics of TWZ itself.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Your overlay of TMZ with the rate of extinction chart is much appreciated.

Can you do the same to show global temperatures on a graph and compare it to the timewave?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I was searching for absolute temperatures, but so far I could find this one:

[edit on 30/6/2009 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This one from NASA:
earthobservatory.nasa.gov...
shows changes in global temperatures from 1880 to 1980. I found a reverse match, that is, when the TWZ is inverted, it matches almost exactly. This can only mean that increasing novelty is inversely related to temperature rise. Only a guess...

Another

[edit on 30/6/2009 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It appears that things are becoming more connected in more ways than we could possibly anticipate - from individual and global synchronistic events to the natural world. Oddly enough, on the day the timewave ended its dramatic decline (June 23), the 'connected' theme appeared on the surface of the Sun as 4 aligned sunspots.

Solar activity has been dramatically weak lately, however one of the first groups of sunspots appeared to form a straight line with the two largest spots on either end. I find this not only strange but actually appropriate given this convergence of many phenomena we're progressively experiencing.

New group of sunspots form a straight line

Larger Image

It may be a fluke, but if natural phenomena begin appearing to have further order, we should really sit up and take notice.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Interesting!

We also have alot of things happening at once.. Alot of different disturbing, potentially devstating things.

- Weakening electromagnetic field

- Increased solar radiation reaching the surface (at the poles in particular) because of this

- The fact that we are thousands of years "overdue" for a magnetic pole shift.

- We have megavolcanoes on the earth that are also probably "overdue" an eruption (Most notably, the volcano beneath Yellowstone National Park).

- An inexplicably calm period of solar activity

- An inexplicable and continuous degradation of the heliosphere which protects our solar system from interstellar radiation. If it fails, we will all die.

I'm not sure what all of this means (if anything). But it seems pretty bizarre that everything is happening at once, doesn't it? It's almost as if the sun, the heliosphere, the earth's magnetic field are all directly linked in some invisible way.
They are all degrading in concert with one another.

-ChriS

[edit on 1-7-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I just had kind of an interesting thought. The Zero point might just be the point at which we make contact with extraterrestrials. Maybe the mathematics involved in projecting novelty up to the zero point date are incapable and ineffective at gauging where the novelty of the universe would be AFTER we were to make contact with some kind of alien civilization. When you think about it, that would make sense. Everything would be so amazingly different than it is today.

Maybe "Novelty" as it is represented in McKenna's equation is only capable of being applied to human beings.. Thus, after the date of alien contact, maybe the equation is just unable to predict what would happen to novelty with relation to humans now involved in alien affairs and vice versa.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Novelty builds upon the framework that has been previously introduced and accepted.We humans may now be the focus as agents of Change(and/or Habit),but we weren't always around as novelty built upon itself and produced atoms,compounds,etc,leading up to life and all we need to thrive.We represent the culmination of advances built up over the eons.And,I feel,we in the West,like the US, are representatives of all the previous national identities our ancestors had.Some may find this a self aggrandizing thought,but to me it is more of a grave responsibility.It's up to us to not blow it right here now at the edge of the Abyss.The only consolation is the words of the Shaman and Seer,'We'll make it to be sure.Only it will appear nip and tuck up until the very end of time.No worries,but pay close attention and don't hesitate to act when the time comes around.It helps to develop intuitional awareness by practicing in small every day decisions.'

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Just now reported: Earthquake hits Crete 6,7 magnitude.
edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
I just had kind of an interesting thought. The Zero point might just be the point at which we make contact with extraterrestrials. Maybe the mathematics involved in projecting novelty up to the zero point date are incapable and ineffective at gauging where the novelty of the universe would be AFTER we were to make contact with some kind of alien civilization. When you think about it, that would make sense. Everything would be so amazingly different than it is today.

Maybe "Novelty" as it is represented in McKenna's equation is only capable of being applied to human beings.. Thus, after the date of alien contact, maybe the equation is just unable to predict what would happen to novelty with relation to humans now involved in alien affairs and vice versa.

-ChriS

I think you're right but I don't think you are looking at it from the perspective that I think you're right.

Wikipedia Summary:

According to McKenna:
-A bound system has a lower potential energy than its constituent parts; that is why the universe is evolving toward infinite interconnectedness or nonlocality.[10]
-Universal interconnectedness undergoes an exponential growth until it reaches a macroscopic nonlocality[5] by 21 December 2012.
-The main signs of macroscopic nonlocality are psychokinesis,[11] teleportation, and time travel.[12]

In a nutshell, with a basic understanding of concepts in quantum mechanics, this is saying that there are an (infinite) amount of universes (aka: quantum states, bound systems, etc...), and as "time" as we define it moves closer to zero point, the rate increases exponentially (more cycles of the basic TWZ pattern in shorter timespan), into universal interconnectedness and nonlocality (quantum superposition - where an entity(s) occupys all available positions at the exact same time). It's considered non-local beacuse if you occupy ALL positions, you occupy NO position, no location. Macroscopic nonlocality is effectively zero point beacuse all universes (bound systems, quantum states, etc..) will be completely interconnected and quantumly superpositioned into a non-local state.

Which means - time will be usless (time travel), distance will be useless (teleportation), and the power of manipulation using only our thoughts (psychokinesis).

It also means...that in the infinite amount of universes...some of which may include other intelligent races, if there isn't another intelligent race in our universe as well of course, then we would be in contact with them at zero point.

IMO UFO sitings are viewings of these other dimensional beings for the reason that the other beings conciousness is in such close proximity to usually multiple human conciousness-es, which causes a quantum tunneling effect allowing the brief transfer of energy between quantum states, which are usually impermeable. "Bleed through" effect.

This is why there is no hard evidence of UFOs but many sitings.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've been playing devil's advocate here and after looking at this from both sides I still have to go with my original comments that this timewave stuff is nonsense. Programmed by humans to mirror their beliefs ie there is a pattern of events that correlate with one another throughout history leading up to this so called "zero point".

I would like to thank Evasius for making the effort to present some good points and provide detailed posts to back up his claims. John Matrix however has done little to convince me by contradicting himself, arguing that the software isn't nonsense yet doesn't believe the world will end in one way or another in 2012 as the software indicates. (And by end that doesn’t necessarily mean Armageddon, John).

It’s time to wake up and stop clutching at straws eg sunspots in an apparent line, Michael Jackson’s death etc to support a want for change.

When 2013 kicks in and life carries on as normal I wouldn’t be surprised if another thread pops up with 2029 as the next date to get excited about when the asteroid Apophis is meant to make it’s close fly by.

Let's have some common sense.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by StevesResearch]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

...and you're quite welcome to your opinion. My purpose in creating this thread wasn't to convert people to a 'religion,' preach a 'gospel,' prophecize doomsday, or actually to even convince anyone to believe in the validity of what this program tracks & points to for our future. I compiled this information to present to you McKenna's research which I think provides a coherent and honest view of where we're all headed as a species.

If any other people following this thread believe this is all a bit 'hoo haa' or whatever, feel free to have a look at ignorant ape's thread: timewave zero / 2012 : the falacy where the timewave's validity is called into question. I likewise do my best to counter those claims, feel free to have a read of the discussion.

As for the whole 'world ending in 2012' thing, I believe I've made my views clear, but I'll say it again. Our perception of the world will be forever altered, and the physical world will not end. Like the classic REM song - 'It's the End of the World As We Know IT' that's the transition we face. Currently this is happening all the time by the way - every moment that passes leads to the alteration of our perceptions and brings the old world closer to its passing. We are quite efficiently burning our bridges to everything we held dear and took comfort in. The brave new world we've been living in for nearly 2 decades is continually being torn down and rebuilt before our very eyes - before long the process will be a blur. Zero point is the blur - the infinite point where change exceeds the threshold of our adaptive capabilities.

[edit on 2/7/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I enjoy all your posts and have learned a lot about Timewave Zero.

This post shows your character as you can give your opinion (and take others that don't agree with you) without any snide remarks or baiting others.

Looking forward to more of what's to come.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

I think you are assuming that this is all meant to be interpreted solely as factual when that was simply never the case. As I said before, this is "Novelty Theory". Theory being the key term here.

It's pretty hard to portray "timewave zero" as "convincing" when this is just a theory. But that doesn't mean that it isn't factual. Alot of what McKenna talked about and how he looked at math in general is now being confirmed in alot of ways by modern science. Everything in nature follows precise mathematic equations no matter how random they might seem. What most scientists have assumed for a long time now is that mathematics can be applied to accurately portray anything in the universe. Why wouldn't these same kinds of mathematic applications be used to explain time? It has never really been attempted, as far as I know, other than McKenna attempting to in his "Novelty Theory".

The software, the timewave, everything is basically a projection of McKenna's theories and ideas. He is the one you should really be listening to. I think Evasius already posted up alot of McKenna's interviews and stuff in the other timewave zero thread. And they can easily be found with a quick youtube search.

Personally, I don't buy all of it. I don't think there is any way we could ever know he's right until zero-date comes to a head. There is no way for simple beings like ourselves to fully understand or comprehend the universe that surrounds us. And there are many people that say McKenna's date projection was off slightly because his math was slightly flawed. But, still, I belive McKenna was on the right track with his abstract way of viewing time as a flowing torrent of "everything" rather than just a moving torrent of human experience. That part of it makes complete sense.

This idea of the dimension of time being able to be understood in such a mathematical way is also something that makes complete sense. Random events, no matter how random, all adhere to precise mathematic functions and equations regardless of whether or not we know what math is involved. Therefore, the most accurate way of using simple mathematics to understand time is by looking at it from the lens of Novelty as time progresses (as portrayed in the software) rather than the much more conventional view of time as "Past, Present, Future" as it is mostly assumed to operate.

Time is much more bizarre than most people really understand. Every elementary particle in the universe wouldn't be able to exist without it. Yet it permeates the known universe as the veil of time/space as one entity.. Not time and space being separate. Therefore, time is inherent even in the molecules that make up our body and our computer keyboards.

Yet we know nothing about it.

The average 30-40 year old probably looks at time how a 5-10 year old would. That sais something about what we really understand about the universe. In my view, that gives some credence to how McKenna viewed time. it is complicated, yet simple.

Another thing to consider is whether or not Novelty actually represents some kind of "higher intelligence" that is linked to every molecule in the universe and, thus, can monitor time as a function of the universe down to minute particles and subatomic particles everywhere they exist. This higher intelligence could monitor events as they flow into the past and "project" the present reality we all experience based on this flowing torrent of information and projections of what the future should look like based on those events and interactions.

This is alot like the movie "The Matrix", at least in the sense that in the movie, computer AI projects reality as we experience it in the form of a "higher intelligence" constantly projecting information with relation to time. Our real universe might not be so different. It may not really exist in the form of a computer program.. But since everything seems to have precise mathematical functions and explanations.. it tells you something about how the very fabric of the universe works. When I say "fabric of the universe" I'm referring to everything within it. Einstein was fan of using "fabric" as a way to explain gravity and its relation to time/space. But it doesn't really accurately portray how the universe works. It isn't a 2-dimensional concept.

-ChriS

[edit on 2-7-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Here are a few more thoughts on the culmination, or convergence, we'll inevitably face.

What's becoming clear to many is that we approach a time where nothing can be predicted (or even imagined) beyond it. The perceived chaos of day to day living will make it too difficult to predict what will happen in one hour, let alone months, days, or weeks. Humans have arrived at this point in their evolution and advancement because of a special built-in ability to cope with and adapt to change in order to secure the survival and propagation of the species. There is a limit however to what we are mentally and physically able to coherently cope with – this is the breakpoint I see fast approaching.

In my honest opinion, in the very near future we as a society will reach overload - the point where we just won't be able to take it anymore (much like a worst-case Future Shock). We will become so connected, so aware, so in tune, so worried and pulled in multiple directions that the primal portions of our brains will either snap or shut down completely. This is already happening now however the process will take quite awhile to reach the point where society breaks down. If the process were graphed, it would be a bell curve, with the pinnacle I expect to be around the end of 2012.

Some people will take this opportunity to 'flip out' and remove themselves and/or others from the collective (which is happening more and more). Some may refuse to play the games anymore called 'society' and 'culture,' and they may revert (or re-evolve) back to simpler living. And some may look within themselves, see that what's wrong with society has also been what's wrong with them, and opt to change, thus helping create an entirely new society...and entirely new future.

With this change will come a new perception of time, new societal values, new goals for progress, new standards of education, a completely new collective consciousness, and renewed hope for being the humans we were designed to be – less hurried and more aware. It will be initially like society hitting a massive brick wall; this acceleration will stop quite quickly, and we will snap out of this stupor we’ve all been living in. Suddenly we’ll have the time we’ve been missing (once we pick ourselves back up).

That’s my view on our near future, however there are hundreds of ideas floating around regarding what will happen over the next 3 years or so. Most of them are dire, cataclysmic, or a mish-mash of new age lingo. I feel there’s light at the end of this tunnel, but first this society of mankind will have to endure a bit of pain, a bit of soul-searching, and ultimately a full-makeover (like the economy currently) before we can breathe easy. It’s not all bad. The universe is balanced, just as we must be during these strange times.

To sum things up, here's a song I think of when pondering where all this acceleration is heading - it's Bob Dylan's "The Times They Are A-Changin."

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Here are a few more thoughts on the culmination, or convergence, we'll inevitably face.

Some may refuse to play the games anymore called 'society' and 'culture,' and they may revert (or re-evolve) back to simpler living. And some may look within themselves, see that what's wrong with society has also been what's wrong with them, and opt to change, thus helping create an entirely new society...and entirely new future.

I am there, I just want to go somewhere and grow my own fruits/vegtables, grains, raise my own cows, and pigs, ride horses or bikes and totally drop out of the "Market" deal completely. Not spending another dime in consumption. Only paying land taxes, which we can't get away from(Although if I could get into an indian reservation, I think they don't have to pay land taxes
)

BTW,So I am curious, what did Yesterday's date, July 1, 2009 look like on the timewave zero chart? I am asking because it was such an eventful day for me, Starting with a very wild storm, and ending in some deja'vu with a little synchronicity thrown in!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Erm.

They say that the 99.9999999% of "empty space" between particles is composed of this froth. Can you imagine if we were able to craft that froth directly into some sort of computing array, without even involving anything that physicists of today would call a "particle"? It would be like hijacking whatever "machine" runs the universe itself, and making it run our own computations! Harnessing the raw computing power of the universe itself. The possibilities boggle the mind.

Correct me if im wrong but arent these Quantum microprocessors based off of our own brains?

Therefore if we can tap into that 99.9999999% of "empty space" we could also hijack whatever "machine" runs the universe itself, and making it run our own computations.

This is mind boggling and pieces are starting to fit into place.

So all this new age CO-CREATION stuff is not as crazy as it sounds right?

Nice finding!!!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by markjaxson]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I was just taking a look at the timewave for this week, and lucky me, there seems to be a peak, that peaks today. At 19:51, or 7:51 pm tonight, we will be around what looks like the peak for this week. It looks like something interesting may happen. Maybe not. We'll see!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join