It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Apart from the dam almost breaking in Louisiana, not much seems to be happening...though my day has been pretty unusual...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Posting to inform you guys that today 30 Aug 2012 is the most novel date in history so far

No worries, Zagari, everyone will have forgotten 30 Aug very soon and you can thrill us with another of your many, many "novel" dates.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Oh look.....nothing really happened, now there's a surprise
Second line

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm not the creator of the graph, I am just the messenger, lest you forget that.
There is no " MY novel date ", they are all Mckenna and Sheliak's novel dates.
Get angry with them if you like, not with me.

And remember, timewave zero made a big jump on November 4 1989, but we remember November 9 1989.

NEXT is September 17 to 20, very novel period, top four date period.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I'm not the creator of the graph, I am just the messenger, lest you forget that.
There is no " MY novel date ", they are all Mckenna and Sheliak's novel dates.
Get angry with them if you like, not with me.

And remember, timewave zero made a big jump on November 4 1989, but we remember November 9 1989.

NEXT is September 17 to 20, very novel period, top four date period.

Yeah yeah, another date for people to hold on to, so what happens after these dates fail to provide, when the next novel date? And the one after that too
Honestly, threads with dates and predictions should be ignored completely, and people who look out for these dates really need to take a good hard look at themselves IMO

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I surely won't use Sheliak graph anymore. It is simply wrong, given that it was the only one to indicate August 30 as absolutely novel, while Kelley and Watkins indicated other dates, such as August 25.

I discuss the theory with a group of friends and I came to the conclusion that this flop of August 30 is the hardest punch for the theory since June 2009, when this thread began.

I won't put any such expectancy in a date anymore...
I won't expect any huge event from the next dates...

I know that in a period that goes from November 16 2012 to February 23 2013 there is the end date of the graph but I cannot be sure anymore what date it is precisely. And I don't trust December 21 2012.
It has to be some other date.

For the first time ever since October 26 2009 I feel like this is the beginning of the end of the theory...

2011 was a far better year for results than this year. 2011 was the big year, not this one...

My next post will come in mid-september...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I surely won't use Sheliak graph anymore. It is simply wrong...

How comforting that the upzillionth posts you have made to date in multiple threads spewed across ATS using that trash now comes to light as a waste of our non-eternal time.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

How comforting that the upzillionth posts you have made to date in multiple threads spewed across ATS using that trash now comes to light as a waste of our non-eternal time.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My approach to the timewave is one of hope, HOPE for good changes, because everybody knows that if this thing is not real, and nothing is coming, humanity won't see 22nd Century, at least not with 7 billion people around.
If the timewave is not real and if it doesn't bring change my children will have a hard life in the 2020s- 2030s and my nephews will see world wars and the epic decline of humanity, in the age of resources scarcity...
We can relax pretty much until 2030 IF WE ARE LUCKY and than it is pretty much all coming down in a unthinkable storm...

I don't believe in global warming so far, yet, and if that is not real will be much better for humanity. The only thing to be afraid of will be water and food scarcity and world wars.
But if global warming will show us it is very real, than we won't see 2100. Not even 2080.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

We can relax pretty much until 2030...

I want to be the first to thank you for removing yourself from this thread since, obviously, there is no need for you to continually post [false] information...then have the audacity and cowardliness to blame it on Sheliak.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm not removing myself from this thread! Not now , not never!
And the evidence shows Sheliak's graph was wrong. Clamorously wrong.
Better move back to Kelley and Watkins ones.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Clairacoustique

What false information? I just post the dates to watch and the events that happen. That's it, no false information, just simple information. Not my fault AT ALL if the timewave has failed this once time.
You can bring your rage in another place...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Have the Kelly or Watkins ever been wrong before?

Tsom87

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Have the Kelly or Watkins ever been wrong before?

Frequently and Zagari used to quote them incessantly as well.

There is no known, properly invoked and vetted algorithm for this Timewave mess.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rabourby

Not so fast my friend, Mitt Romney's nomination speech happened. At least here in the US, well at least for the people who still care, it was a sad evening. It also signified *my man* Mr. Pauls "loss" and then add on top of that the whole TSA searching, man it was a bad day.

And IF this is the true correlation and TWZ is correct, my god, who is Romney.

Zagari, correct me if I'm wrong; but doesn't the graph bounce back up for the next few days? Now could this correlate with the Ron Paul "special" announcement on the 4th?

Who knows until it happens, but my gut feeling is this.

Side Note: Been a long time ATS lurker, but I had to create an account for this reply.
edit on 8/31/2012 by GaucheDroite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Well, we are finally at September.
There isn't much time left to figure out if twz is legit, even with a time span of a few months.

I agree with Zagari, if a global change in our consciousness won't commence in a few months it will happen in years to go, twz or not we are reaching the inevitable. It is not a question of if, but when.

Not to fear monger though, but I believe that the only way to restore harmony within this Earth is to take care of the reason for disharmony, which is us obviously. We had it all and we ruined it.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Well, we are finally at September. There isn't much time left to figure out if twz is legit,

Time's up. Timewave has been debunked. Get with the program.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by URmyHON

Timewave is still months away from being debunked. There is still some hope. September will be crucial.
The period from September 17 to September 20 2012 is indicated in all graphs.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Originally posted by Clairacoustique

That is uncalled for criticism albeit it is 100% accurate. What we call a cruel shoe.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by URmyHON

Debunked and still... you are here.

Again.
edit on 1-9-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join