It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

Indeed. But that doesn't change the fact that after all this time, he's gonna leave us just before the finality of this whole thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Zagari...I hope you are having a wonderful holiday..I miss reading what you have to say and I respect it..take care friend..Coco

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

The truth is what we all hope for. IMO, How or if the truth can be discovered is the real debate with regards to Timewave Zero - which is also what alot of posts in this thread are about. I'm fine with waiting until December 2012 so I can see for myself but others have devoted years of their life to trying to understand what it means and/or what the implications are.

Just as we have with the global consciousness project - what we have are mathematic/statistical likelihoods that the correlations between the timewave and global events are coincidence.

Roger Nelson sais the Global Consciousness Project data has a likelihood against chance of a billion to one - possibly more now. But even if it is a billion to one against being a fluke, that is enough for some people to believe and there's nothing wrong with that.

What Timewave represents to me is beauty. If in 2016 I'm sitting down at my computer and nothing really happened in December 2012, it's not going to change my outlook. The idea that complex mathematics could be applied in this way really opened up the way I think about the world around me. Everything, including our own lives, can be represented by a fractal wave form.. That simple concept has changed my life.

Maybe consciousness is the only real thing in the universe. Maybe each of us are individually projecting our own universe without even knowing it. There is just so much we don't understand and there are so many double standards in science..

For example, Quantum Entanglement is now regarded as scientific fact. But when you start talking to people about the concept that everything in the universe is perpetually in an entangled state they look at you like you're crazy when the moments before the big bang possibly represent universal entanglement in its purest form.

What Timewave Zero has taught me - Scientifically, for better or worse, whether we understand them or not, all the cards are on the table.

If we have learned anything from science since E=MC2, it is quite simply that we really have no idea how the majority of the universe works. We have been given an opportunity.

Maybe those people delving into the inner-workings of Timewave zero will find what they are looking for. Maybe they won't. To me, it won't change the fact that we are constantly on the edge of the unknown trying to understand what we're looking at. It's in human nature.

IMO, it is possible to prove the relevance and accuracy of novelty theory with real, nuts and bolts scientific data. In many ways, the Global Consciousness Project and experiments like it are giving us tools to use to try and crack the mystery of Timewave Zero. There may be ways to statistically tell us how likely it is to be fact.. But without comparing the data to other real world experiments going on now we won't know for sure.

I think I'm digressing..

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

What Timewave represents to me is beauty. If in 2016 I'm sitting down at my computer and nothing really happened in December 2012, it's not going to change my outlook. The idea that complex mathematics could be applied in this way really opened up the way I think about the world around me. Everything, including our own lives, can be represented by a fractal wave form.. That simple concept has changed my life.

I would think that Terence would have very much like to have heard you say that.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What is everyones thoughts here on 2012 so far? It seems to me like it has been a very very quiet year. Other than a couple of shootings, really nothing has happened. There have been no major events that I can remember from this year, and the overall sense that doomsday might be approaching has weakened much, compared to what it was back in 2008. I remember in 2010, it seemed like the 2012 predictions could be very truthful indeed. But since then, I get a feeling like it was all BS. It feels like life will just continue on like the predictions never existed in the first place. I was hoping for a mass enlightenment of the world, as I have personally experiences higher states of consciousness, and it is incredible how fast it can change your perspective of the world. Love is a state of being, that we all have the ability to enter. Love is god, and we can experience god within ourselves. But we live in a world that has forgotten that. And that is ashame. I fear that if there is no enlightenment of 2012, then humans will continue on the path they are on and the planet in 50 or 100 years will eventually be pillaged and destroyed of its natural resources, and humans will die in the name of profit. can anyone imagine life on this planet in 75 years from now? If nothing happens in 2012, where will be by 2080? Something must happen, if not in 2012, then it must happen soon, otherwise humanity is doomed anyways. Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

We could be in for a heck of an end for 2012 though.

Gas prices are expected to go up again due to a variety of factors.

Just tonite, I heard that California is having multiple mini-quakes. I think they said the largest is 4 on the Richter Scale. Quakes aren't anything new to California but the frequency of the quakes could mean a build-up to a major event. The news said there hadn't been any reported damage just yet.

We also have alot going on geopolitically that could quickly escalate - namely with Iran & Syria. Also, We're kind of confused about North Korea since the have a new dictator now. Some, or all, of these countries have chemical and/or biological weapons and a big cloud of uncertainty looms over the middle east.

People are on edge due to the economy, There's the story about the guy in Florida that was arrested with dozens of uniforms and fake ID's & badges - some of them CIA and FBI. He was also stockpiling ammunition in his house. This is likely an isolated incident but what is the real story with this guy? Are there others like him out there? Very strange.

Whatever happens, what we do know is that the government has been spending immense sums of money building the largest underground bunkers in history.

I've heard the reason why Denver International Airport is located in such a strange spot with relation to the city of Denver is because the site was selected for the bunker - not necessarily the airport. It's no wonder the construction project went millions of dollars overbudget.

The largest underground bunker in the world is still being built beneath Denver International Airport. The government has also been busy building other, smaller underground bunkers all across the U.S. in rural areas over the last few years - Some of these bunkers have above ground infrastructure you can see in Google Earth.

Keep in mind that the government is spending unknown sums of money on this sort of thing in the middle of an economic recovery..

I recently saw a leaked list of contractors that have been working on the underground bunker in Denver - some of them I recognized, some of them I didn't.

Also, we could conceivably have a major scientific breakthrough in the next few months regarding the existence of global consciousness.

The current outlook for the remainder of 2012 isn't that bleek but our luck could literally change overnight.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I notice that the TWZ takes a dip for August starting today (17th) and barely shoots up 'til the second of September. Interested in seeing if anything occurs as a result.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
What is everyones thoughts here on 2012 so far? It seems to me like it has been a very very quiet year. Other than a couple of shootings, really nothing has happened.

sarcasm on

Well the world economy is on the brink of collapse, Greece and Spain are in a depression, most of Asia is seeing record setting rain and flooding, half the US is in the worst drought in over 50 years and it's not over yet, food prices are about to skyrocket around the world because of the drought, this will be very stressful for people and coutries that spend over 50% of their income on food, everywhere in the world there is record setting weather, snowing in Africa, hotest July on record in the US, they can't contain the nuclear mess in Japan, but other than that everything is pretty quiet.
sarcasm off

I did notice tho, not sure if it's just me, but it seem like everyone that I talk to seems really unhappy for one reason or another.
edit on 8/17/2012 by taws6 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You can turn your sarcasm on and off all you like. This year compared to previous years in the last 10, has been pretty quiet. We have seen nothing major. Just a few years ago, we saw one country after another get devastated by earthquakes, in 2004 we saw a major tsunami in thailand and surrounding area, and the tsunami in japan. We saw huge oil spills in the gulf of mexico. We saw huge riots that were close to revolutionary in egypt and other countries in the middle east. We saw a huge financial collapse that shook the monetary system at its core, and is still wreaking havoc on everyone, across the globe, which is the result of your said depression in greece and spain and so on. But thats all old news. Then we saw the fukishima nuclear disaster, more earthquakes in chile and new zealand, weird weather patterns have been occuring in every single year for the last decade, including this year.

In 2012, we have simply seen the result of these things, and no problem seems to be escalating, except in syria. Which is ashame. So far 2012, has been the quietest year in the past decade. The financial system is even fairly quiet, stocks have posted gains and seem to be steady. I am not saying that tomorrow something major isn't going to happen, I am simply saying that so far, 2012 hasn't felt like the end of the world. It feels like 2012 is just an average year, and there is nothing special about it. Timewave is supposed to come to an end this year, along with so so so many other predictions and prophecies. But there are no signs that any of it is true. People still scurry about their lives living in this giant shopping mall we call earth. We still believe money is the only way of life, we still believe that eating processed foods is healthy and more affordable than nature can provide. We still believe that antibiotics are the only way to improve our health, and that disease can't be cured. We still believe that we are separate from each other, and that we are being judged by a mystical man in the sky that created everything. We are still a mostly unenlightened, semi conscious race, that has no idea of its true purpose.

And sorry to disappoint but I can't use sarcasm, thats a luxury that I can't afford.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

think you missed the part about the financial collapse

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
We saw a huge financial collapse that shook the monetary system at its core, and is still wreaking havoc on everyone, across the globe, which is the result of your said depression in greece and spain and so on.
edit on 19-8-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

I think you lack reading skills.

edit on 19-8-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Just posting to inform you guys that today is TOP 5 most novel date in history...So, check up the news, in case something happens.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The only significant news of today is that the very first man who stepped on the Moon has died...Now he is the first man again, stepping into afterlife zone, where nobody alive right now has gone.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
The only significant news of today

So far. It's still fairly early in North America.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I think the death the Neil Armstrong was very novel, after all he was the first person to step foot on the moon and when I seen that headline on CNN last I thought about you Zagari and immediately my mind went to the TWZ.

I think this was the Novel event..IMO only Take care Coco

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Posting to inform you guys that today is the most novel date in history so far and until December 10 2012, so it must be important.
Check up the news and be cautious because this day is the most prone to accidents and unforeseen things ever. Events will be unpredictable.
In Colombia its almost 4 am, the day is soon to begin.

I will post any interesting news I can find, though I have a pretty busy morning, but the rest of the day should be okay.

Post if you find anything.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

hi - could you please expand on which dates are " the top 5 ` most novel ` "

and if 20th JUNE 1969 does not appear on your list , please explain -why is :

25th AUGUST 2012

more " novel ", than :

20th JUNE 1969

?

to illustrate my point - which date is considered ` most significant `

12th APRIL 1961