It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

i studied i-ching (jung) several years ago and posted it's (speculative) relationship with dna perhaps 1+ years ago in another thread.
f.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

This thread is all yours, Brother. I haven't the time to educate and explain to those unwilling to allow either.

UNSUBSCRIBE

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
reply to post by CiAlice

i studied i-ching (jung) several years ago and posted it's (speculative) relationship with dna perhaps 1+ years ago in another thread.
f.

My apologies. Do you know who and how the algorithm was generated? This information is germane to vetting its validity.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice

This thread is all yours, Brother. I haven't the time to educate and explain to those unwilling to allow either.

UNSUBSCRIBE

My time is limited and so is my contribution at my choosing. I am not a very good teacher and I don't see any willing, prepared pupils.

If there is a summary, the summary of this thread is the division between people who have fallen in love with the concept of predictability, emotionally attached to the imperfect permutations of a man they believe carries secret cards to the Universe. Then there is the rest of us.

This same man then was able to commission and "manage" his very first software development project - with no prior relevant background - as if this expertise was acquired genetically rather than experienced and studied. The mess he made of the Timewave software resulted. To the rest of us this is highly damning albeit extremely useful information in the Timewave issue.

Fantasies are enjoyable Have a ball. I'm not the type that much cares for forcing fantasy into Reality's place.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZenBaller
What defines an event as novel is its impact on the collective consciousness. The Colorado shooting was overexposed worldwide even though the number of deaths was small. Everyone is talking about it, all newspapers and websites all over the world headlined it. I'm living in Greece, half the planet away from the shooting, and it's "big" even here. So yes, it was a very novel event and it should be researched as one in the timewaye zero graphs.

It's not the quantitative terms of an event that makes it novel, but how much (whether it's manipulated or not) it affects the collective human psyche. Even 9/11 casualties were small compared to how many people die of cancer every day or of starvation in Africa, and that's because we have been conditioned to view those deaths as "mundane" and "normal".

If novelty really does represent how events affect the collective consciousness, the global consciuosness project would be an interesting place to look for data.

I mentioned this before but you can compare the data graphs on specific dates and look for similarities.

This could, in theory, prove to a scientific degree whether or not novelty represents the waxing/waning of global consciousness. The Global Consciousness Project graph data depicts anomalies in the data sets over time. Timewave Zero represents 'Novelty' over time.

Thus, if you could prove similarities in the data, you could then determine a probability of those matches occuring and determine, at least, probabilistically (spelling?) whether or not novelty and global consciousness are one and the same.

This doesn't sound as awesome Timewave Zero being proven fact by means of solid scientific data from the University of Princeton...But if someone was to try and prove, scientifically, what novelty represents It would seem to me the logical place to start.

There's no way I would have the time!

-ChriS
edit on 1-8-2012 by BlasteR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari, don't give up now. Considering you've been doing this for years, why give up when we're only 4/5 months away from the date that this has all been leading up to?

Please don't leave us hanging.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
[...why give up when we're only 4/5 months away from the date that this has all been leading up to?

Curious that you are so interested in the Dec 21, 2012 date when truth is examined you found that 2012 is a joke

"The only thing which will occur is the galactic alignment or whatever, where the sun aligns with the center of the milky way I believe. Yes it's a rare event only happening 21,000 years or so, but that's it. Nothing more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It is much more the nature of the evidence presenter than the evidence itself which wins the day on an ATS discussion thread. If a poster sees this tried and true concept as immaterial or unreal, and I suspect too many posters in this thread do, at least you have been properly informed and can expect that the results of further engagement, including this absurd idea of dictating evidentiary rules on a public forum and embarrassing [to the abuser] name-calling for no reason other than to be profane, will continue to be make those feel really swell for a glance of a moment to only gurgle down the toilet of public evacuation.

Fantasy-filled posters to this thread...what you have to determine is what is truly of import here. You will be judged on your actions, your credibility will be elevated, if possible, or decimated , as has been the historical, accordingly. As the nature of the evidence presenter goes, so follows his success as an orator and so lingers his character - if any.

Which will it be? The high road of professionalism and truth pursuit or the dinge of the rat hole?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

I wasn't name calling anyone, I simply laid some harsh truth.

Is telling the truth considered name calling? Unfortunately, it appears so. I'm not going to comment to you or your friends anymore.

Now I understand what Zagari is going through, and I understand why he doesn't want to keep up with the thread. *hint* it has nothing to do with the credibility of TWZ.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
"Do you know who and how the algorithm was generated? This information is germane to vetting its validity."

Do you not? Not wanting to go back several pages to determine this, or whether this is simply a rhetorical question.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechip
"Do you know who and how the algorithm was generated? This information is germane to vetting its validity."

Do you not?

No and no one does since AFAICT no one other then McKenna was responsible. He was very shrewd that way.

Now if you are speaking about what generated the algorithm, that is an entirely different parable.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

I've read McKenna and appreciate his intellect, and quite frankly his intellectual bravery, I'm not sure you can undermine the TWZ with nothing more that a "lack" of evidence proving it's validity.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

reply to post by CiAlice

I've read McKenna and appreciate his intellect, and quite frankly his intellectual bravery, I'm not sure you can undermine the TWZ with nothing more that a "lack" of evidence proving it's validity.

McKenna was one of he great minds of the 20th century. He undermined his own software, I had nothing to do with that.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

As you can probably tell, I am genuinely interesting in what you're saying...not a mindless follower, by any means, but, and I mean this quite sincerely, exactly what are you talking about? In what way did he "undermine" his own work?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by CiAlice

As you can probably tell, I am genuinely interesting in what you're saying...not a mindless follower, by any means, but, and I mean this quite sincerely, exactly what are you talking about? In what way did he "undermine" his own work?

Joe, read the thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

Could you be a tad more specific, I was here for the first 100 pages or so, following from inception to about a year and a half ago...not trying to be difficult, but of course I can't read the thread (even from page 101 or roughly thereabouts) a page where you clearly and most concisely make your argument would be helpful.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

Curious that you are so interested in the Dec 21, 2012 date when truth is examined you found that 2012 is a joke "The only thing which will occur is the galactic alignment or whatever, where the sun aligns with the center of the milky way I believe. Yes it's a rare event only happening 21,000 years or so, but that's it. Nothing more.

You find nothing curious as why we have calendar convergence. You do not wonder why our ancients were so obsessed with the passing of time. Some of these systems were complex in structure....

It is a big deal. If you dont want to think so fare enough. We are ending an age. The age of Pisces is finishing... Its beginnings were marked with the coming of Christ. Thats why the early signs of Christianity where marked with the fish symbol. Jesus the fisher of men...

Go back further look at the old testament... The age of the Ram.. What to go back much further still. Look at the sphinx.. The head has been re-carved. It s was a Lion. Its on a 2.5 degree tilt. 10500 years ago it looked directly at the constellation of Leo..

We have as humans gone through all the ages. All the zodiac signs. We have lived through the four ages of man. The clock is about to reach full circle. We have completed a big year and we will enter the fifth age..

Maybe no big deal to you. But I see it as a significant event and a special time...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Nothing of what you posted has to do with the wretched software that dominates the predictive analysis,
of the Timewave.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
here is a really good video with lots of info on the mayan calender and 2012. Keith Hunter is either a genius or a nut. you decide lol.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join