It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RongoRongo

I wonder what's most novel than scientific breakthroughs. One of the most novel points ever on the graph is the cloning of a mammal...Please, think before you post.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

I wonder what's most novel than scientific breakthroughs. One of the most novel points ever on the graph is the cloning of a mammal...Please, think before you post.

That is an out and out fabrication, one of many that you flail around throwing all over the place.

Post that graph or apologize to ATS.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.fractal-timewave.com...

The proof is here, I don't lie.

Peanice, sometimes I wonder why I still post in this thread , given that the HUGE amount of work I do before posting results only in being called INCOMPETENT ( !!!?! ) and mentally ill.
Incompetent, me that I research this all the time.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Has anyone come up with the software version that has the vetted algorithms? Without knowing that, and which version of the software you are using, this toy is of much less value...as the toy it is.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No proof. A website which uses invalid software.

FAIL

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RongoRongo

No proof. A website which uses invalid software.

FAIL

I couldn't find anywhere on the website which version is used. I am sending an email to the "contact" whoever that might be to find out. Until then, the website is worthless.

Webware unless it is from a highly trusted source is crapware. A user has no idea what software is running "beneath the site" and there is no trusted source for any of McKenna's software so my contact is moot.

But at least I made the effort.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

People, this member is a troll, coming here only to derail and negatively judge the thread. I think the mods should take care of him.

And you guys, most of you, are very ungrateful of all the research that I post into this thread. Everybody knows it, this thread is still alive because of me. And because of a very few people. Very few.
You should be glad we are still running this thread, while newcomers that didn't read any page of this thread come here and think they can judge incompetent one person that works with this subject since years.
If you don't like the content of the thread, choose another thread where to post. It is really that simple.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

That website 's founder is Peter Meyer, the man who created the graph sotware , people. You can trust that website, even if the only negative thing is that there is no Sheliak graph. It is still an useful website.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice
I couldn't find anywhere on the website which version is used. I am sending an email to the "contact" whoever that might be to find out. Until then, the website is worthless.

Webware unless it is from a highly trusted source is crapware. A user has no idea what software is running "beneath the site" and there is no trusted source for any of McKenna's software so my contact is moot.

What software are you using?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What software are you using?

I bought my copy and use it for cheap thrills locally. It's great for party games. I was told in an email by Shuldrake that the copy I have has the corrected algorithm, he thinks, but has never received any confirmation that his corrected mathematics was [properly] implemented...or implemented at all.

The entire thing is part joke and part calamity and part scam but as I have said before, it makes for fun when everyone is drink and wants to "predict the future".

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I have no inclination to mentor you in the art of software development and due diligence much less how software that is worth a sheet is properly vetted. Especially software which entire core is a mathematical one.

McKenna sold hundreds/1000s of copies of software before he was smacked upside the head by someone who found his algorithmic derivations to be entirely off the mark. By hundreds of years in many instances.

'Nuff said. Have fun with it but to make any assertion that the software carries any validity whatsoever is charming but immature.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

That is not a scam, nobody wants to make you believe anything, you choose what to believe.
Anyway, Timewave zero is not a game. It is a tool with amazing opportunities.

Oh, wait, I am incompetent, so who listens to what I post. Incomplete information about the subject ( one hopes that people read at least 50 pages of this thread before to post anything for first time ) is the cause for all negative judgement in here. We are actually just 5 people , more or less, knowing seriously what the subject actually is and how it has to be used.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

And who told you that? Can't you see ( research for yourself, do yourself a favor ) that we gained a few ( a lot ) of hits in this thread? Hits are proofs the graph works. And no word of anybody will make me think different. If the timewave final event will be false, I will have to watch the truth with my own eyes to change idea.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962

What does that even mean?? "it has the bad version of the program"... what is "it"? And which version do you speak of?

No one knows for sure, that is the point I am making.

Originally posted by 08051962
Is this your way of saying: Timewave Zero isn't real and I don't believe in it?

I don't know what you do or do not believe an yes, I am saying that the TW theorem is proven many, many times, - see this thread - as crap.

The software, well, what difference does it make unless you want to be sure you are not made smelly funsies of at your party where you whip out this McKenna sham.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I bought my copy and use it for cheap thrills locally. It's great for party games. I was told in an email by Shuldrake that the copy I have has the corrected algorithm, he thinks, but has never received any confirmation that his corrected mathematics was [properly] implemented...or implemented at all.

The entire thing is part joke and part calamity and part scam but as I have said before, it makes for fun when everyone is drink and wants to "predict the future".

If you bought a copy then you are getting updates and notices and other contact so what does the author say?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If you bought a copy then you are getting updates and notices and other contact so what does the author say?

I wish.
You confuse professional software developers with McKenna who had no idea what he was doing and the moron he tricked - no pay then McKenna croaked - into developing the software.

And no one knows who wrote the algorithm although it has been alluded that it was "formulated by a supercomputer".

GIGO.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Many of us quit posting in this thread because your entire premise for the original intended use of the program is false, despite the multiple attempts by several of us trying to point this fact out to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
People are freaking me out, you should thank me, greatly thank me for the contribution in this thread. I dedicated a big part of my life these years in the posting of information FOR ALL OF YOU.
Evasius too was starting his threads with historical resonances.
I am one of the top 5 contributors in this thread. All my work is for you guys. But it seems never enough, we get overwhelmed by newcomers and my contribution goes by ignored.
I'm not satisfied with Evasius philosophical speeches and consciousness theories.
You guys don't know what Mckenna intended to be it, maybe its Evasius way of doing that was incomplete.
I was showing you how history repeats itself.
You guys are a delusion for me. I expected more support and more contribution.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari
I am one who very much appreciates your efforts here even though I dont contribute. Its a little above my current knowledge level.
Please dont be dis-heartened by the negative vibes.
Many here appreciate the astounding amount of work you have done and I personally will continue to "watch this space" with interest.
Peace

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join