It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusHilarisCaro

Two questions:

1) There is no definition of novel?
2) What about the International dateline.

Originally posted by PeaNice

1) Why need a definition, it's what you think is novel. Yes, I know there must be a zillion concepts of novel but, hey, pick one!

2) Er..........I dunno.

Quit nitpicking McKenna!

Nitpicking? It's nitpicking to ask how the timewave zero software adjusts or does not adjust to International timelines? You do realize that today (July 15) is yesterday (July 14) somewhere else?

If anything anyone chooses is "novel" then nothing is novel.

This entire timewave thing stinks like a bowl of horse$$it.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusHilarisCaro

Timewave is set on Colombian time zone...7 hours difference from GMT.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
As we approach zero date on the timewave, there might be a way to determine, scientifically, whether or not the timewave is intertwined with global consciousness at the most fundamental level - what some quantum physicists call "Global Consciousness".

Now, before you write this off, there has been alot of research done into the idea of global consciousness and what it means. Alot of this research started out experimental.

There is a professor at Princeton named Roger Nelson that is conducting an experiment that has been going on since the mid 1980's..

It's something called The "Global Consciousness Project".

Roger Nelson has been able to recruit thousands of computers around the world to run "random number generators" that communicate back to a server in Princeton. The random number generators produce 0's and 1's. Probability would dictate that the number output would be completely random - about equally 0 as equally 1. But he's been able to prove that this isn't always the case.

There is something going on at a global level that cannot be scientifically explained. He can plot graph diagrams of specific timeframes. For example, one diagram I've seen is of September 11th, 2001 spanning a few months before and a few months after with September 11th 2001 in the center.

What the data shows is that although the number generator output should be completely random, a pattern emerges on a global level where certain number patterns highly unlikely to be generated become more numerous around important dates of human experience..

Probably most notably - September 11th, 2001.

He's shown a spike in his data around this date that is an inexplicable anomaly. And even more bizarre, the spike started to occur in the days PRIOR to the September 11th attacks...

I've found a clip from a show I saw recently that explains this a little better (sorry about the subtitles) starting @ approximately 3:00 into this youtube video...

Thus, what would happen if you were to compare the Timewave graph to the data from the Global Consciousness Project? Would the data be comparable?

Roger Nelson's research is very similar to those who study Timewave Zero - You try to link spikes in the data to important global events like 9/11 or the Presidential Election of 2008. When you do so, you find inexplicable anomalies.

But if you could discover a correlation between the data from the Global Consciousness Project and Timewave Zero - WOW. It would open up a pretty immense scientific can of worms. It could potentially change the way we view the world forever. Perhaps I'm being a bit over-dramatic but you have to admit - a correllation between the two could potentially change the world.

Better data for the Global Consciousness Project would obviously need to involve more number generators and more processing power - perhaps resulting in a more accurate model of the phenomenon we're dealing with. But this is a very ground-breaking area of science that if we can grasp fundamentally might lead us to timewave zero, itself..

Perhaps the human understanding of "Global Conscoiusness" is what Timewave Zero is counting down to in the first place.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I've just contacted Peter Meyer, the man who realized the graph's software and he told me not to trust Sheliak version because he says Sheliak's math is flawed and was realized independenly from Mckennas and Meyer.
I always thought Sheliak was the most precise one, but according to Meyer, the most precise one is Watkins. And Kelley.
Interesting and weird.

I don't think this way, anyway, because I think Sheliak is really the most precise one and so I don't agree with Meyer on this subject.
Sheliak indicates the first time WTC was attacked as incredibly novel and this is only one of the things that make me approve the Sheliak version.
I think Meyer had disagreements with Sheliak to say such a thing.
Now I would like to contact Sheliak too.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I've just contacted Peter Meyer, the man who realized the graph's software and he told me not to trust Sheliak version because he says Sheliak's math is flawed and was realized independenly from Mckennas and Meyer.

O, this is indeed very sad news as this confirms what has been said by Evasuis (OP) and many others. That there is no software timewave zero that has reliable mathematics.

Zagari, I hope this does not make you ill again, thanks for the update, my friend.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme

There is one, and is Sheliak, doesn't matter what Meyer says. It is clear that Meyer and Sheliak do not get along with each other, from how they describe each other's knowledge of the graph, both said the other one knows little about timewave.
I've always preferred Sheliak and I will continue using it, knowing it is precise.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
They're all valid ,just find the one which works for you. They all measure the same thing
in their own way. There are other waves also with other end points. We can first properly
determine the significance after the end point has passed. For some it might be declared
debunked and for others it will hold some meaning which for them may be very profound.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

Just to avoid people discussing " other end dates for different graphs " I want to make clear that all the graphs have just one end date, and actually there aren't any others.
For the rest, I agree with you and I prefer using Sheliak because it signals the first time WTC was attacked as extremely novel.

August 2012 looks expecially interesting. We are approaching a major novelty point, August 25 , and than, the most novel point in history so far, August 30, that will remain such record date until December 10 2012.
In essence, August 30 2012 is the second most important date in history and September 17 2012 the third one.

I may go on holiday soon, and I will advise you guys when it will be, in the while, I hope people will update the thread with resonances and events, because things are about to getting hot.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

In a while there will be resonance with chernobyl reactor 4, on July 22 2012. I think we are going to see something big coming from fukushima.

One resonance is enough, it means there were predispositions for it to happen. That's it. That is al you need to know.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

This was my post referring to July 22 2012. We shall see soon what happens tomorrow or in the next few days.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Zagari, was the mass murder at the Colorado cinema represented on the timewave?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

www.worldtimeserver.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It has been a while since I have inspected this thread.

When I last read through the thread Zagari had begun a very difficult research process in which he distinguished himself from other in that they were using TWZ concepts to attempt to predict future events - a commendable effort.

Unlike the rubes that blindly believe in the idiocy of remote viewing, Zagari is testing TWZ. That is not an easy task. It takes a strong personal fortitude to do this in the face of trying and demanding posters such as myself. Regardless of my personal feeling on TWZ I am impressed with Zagari. If they state that TWZ works on certain days I am willing to believe them. I believe Zagari is honest. I know that that the RV pretenders are deluded fools. They cannot tell the truth. Zagari has the mettle to state that TWZ fails when it fails and will state that it works when it works.

I am also appalled that people attack Zagari for any personal difficulties he may have mentioned. Deal with the issues.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
sorry double post
edit on 22-7-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I am also appalled that people attack Zagari for any personal difficulties he may have mentioned. Deal with the issues.

I completely agree with this. Stop bringing up health issues, guys. Using this to fuel your attacks is really goddamn immature and cruel.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Thank you guys, thank you Stereologist.
I will be indeed be honest, Timewave theory is a true passion for me.
When I discovered it, something clicked in me, in the moment I needed the most, something that sparked my enthusiasm like nothing else.
It is to me like some sort of destiny, me and the timewave. I've always been thinking of the future and I was deep into premonitory dreams before this one thing.
You know, it takes real work. Real work to be able to write one single post about this subject.
Evasius is working a very lot to make his you tube videos, and he spent an incredible amount of time writing things for us and analyzing the timewave step by step on you tube. Its a huge gift for us.
But whenever I'm posting something and creating some thread, I am " just the emulator ". I am not. I do not want to emulate. I'm just me.
The day is near, is coming, the day there will be no doubts about timewave zero, and I want to personally achieve the posting of something that will make all doubts cease.

From my latest analysis of future history, according to the latest data, things are going to be absolutely crazy, freaky and fast furious approaching October 31. What comes next this date is already part of the final events that we are waiting for.

This year has been fairly quiet ( yeah, say that to Syrians,or Spain, easy to say that sitting on a sofa with beer and football on tv ) but already by the first week of September things are changing forever.
We are just taking some time to charge, and we will be advancing at furious rapidity.
We will take the first dip in the water ( the eschaton ) on August 30 2012. The nearest point ever to zero, ( and remember, the eschaton seems to have a fondness, some sort of bond, with nuclear issues ) something that only December 10 2012 will be able to prevail.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

I completely agree with this. Stop bringing up health issues, guys. Using this to fuel your attacks is really goddamn immature and cruel.

I agree. If Zagari had a mental breakdown, so what? Who isn't a bit confused? What difference does it make? He has his Dad to post for him.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That actually depends on which variant you're using.

The Timewave Zero is built on the book of the I Ching which is possibly the oldest
book in the world. It is much older than the bible. If you really wish to research it ,
you should start with looking into the I Ching and the hexagrams. That's the basis.

Zagari has the mettle to state that TWZ fails when it fails and will state that it works when it works.

It is ,first and foremost ,a tool. Not just any tool ,but a synchronistic tool which has
measured a coming together of compacting influences. It doesn't fail ,but the user
who uses it can use it in the wrong way. You don't use a rake to dig a hole.

Once you make the right connections ,you can see that it can work for you.

Truth is often shaped by how we perceive things. I believe the Timewave is intended
to be more of a way to compare events and improve understanding from them.

What can we learn from it? In what way were these events similar?
Which influences should I pay attention to at this resonance?

Those are the sort of questions we should ask. Don't force it or expect definite results.
Be aware that surprises are a part of the novelty trend. We have free will ,after all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoilingFrog

Yes, yes Zagari screwed the pooch...again...so what? TWZ software and theorem calls for an allowance of six days on either side of the "novel date" projected in the graph. Time isn't relevant when you have such a broaaaaaaaaaaad leewa on the dates of novelty.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BoilingFrog

It was not a " mental breakdown ". It was food poisoning that happened to me immediately after a disease in my ear showed up. My hearing has been reduced from this. STOP thinking I got crazy. I didn't.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice

Originally posted by BoilingFrog

Yes, yes Zagari screwed the pooch...again...so what? TWZ software and theorem calls for an allowance of six days on either side of the "novel date" projected in the graph. Time isn't relevant when you have such a broaaaaaaaaaaad leewa on the dates of novelty.

That's thirteen days total which is almost half a month. Hell, even I could write software that "predicted" something will happen in any thirteen day period globally.

But considering Zagari's known mental state of - ahem - [i]uncertainty
- I think we should take the entire stinking kettle of timewave fish and toss them...along with the crazed believers.

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join