It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Egyptian websites say king of Saudi Arabia died on June 30...On same day, there was a link with June 13 1982, when Khalid, king of Saudi Arabia, died...This is uncertain news, can someone confirm this?
edit on 2-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
source www.timesofoman.com...
Haitham conveys HM's condolence to King Abdullah
ONA
June 18, 2012

King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) on the death of Prince Nayef bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister.
reply to post by Zagari

So it was the prince that died on or about June 18th as reported by the Times of Oman. Hope that helps a little Cheers Coco

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Egyptian websites say king of Saudi Arabia died on June 30...On same day, there was a link with June 13 1982, when Khalid, king of Saudi Arabia, died...This is uncertain news, can someone confirm this?
edit on 2-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

What for? People die all the time and the date you mentioned is not represented as novel in the TWZ graph anyway.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

No. Learn something new everyday.
edit on 7/1/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

I believe that McKenna was lying. He was too astute in ancient histories not to have known about the Mayan dates and the obvious coincidences with his.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

If you want to know the future, open a history book and read from 1982 and start imagine...

Ok and that is the exact problem I identified. I can open up to any year and find "resonance". Like the people who see certain numbers everywhere. You will find what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Or that is merely an answer by people who can't explain something. Look at the ancients, anything they couldn't explain must've come from God right?

The 'numbers' theory about wanting to find them is complete horse#. I know because I saw the numbers 333 for a very very long time, and often the people who see the numbers aren't even looking for them. Also take into consideration the same numbers repeatedly seen by multitudes of people. It's not a coincidence. To the ones who they are meant for, they get the meaning. The others don't. It's like exoteric and esoteric.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye

I don't know if you are a paid shill, a troll, or a primate, but your intentions are not good and for obvious reasons that are beyond twz and which I personally cannot understand.

I hope that Zagari will do the right thing and simply ignore your posts, which are becoming literally obnoxious and doesn't point to anywhere but personal insults.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

He's too much of a jerk to be a paid shill. The fact that his post count heavily outweighs his star count would indicate to me that he isn't very well liked around here. Just ignore him.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I'm sorry, but it's the confirmation effect. The numbers are meaningless. If you were looking for them it wouldn't mean anything. Many people see the numbers and dont "get" their meaning. There is no meaning unless you create one.

Now back to the OP, people see lightning strike the same area in ancient times, they LOOK for the meaning and decide a god is angry.

Comb through the news 20 years ago and then LOOK for a similar event and decide it's timewave zero. I'm glad you brought in the whole god thing so i dont need to explain it to you.

There is no difference, random events are just that, when you LOOK for meaning in randomness you will find it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but you are just showing your ignorance of the subject timewave zero , here. There 's nothing casual about resonances. Every event is divided into genres and every genres resonate with the same genre, in a cycle.
Try 1896, there was a huge tsunami in Japan, and than it was resonancing with 2011 Japan tsunami. I don't see the casuality, the randomness in here. Yours is just denial.
I don't pick and choose which event resonates with another. There is no choose, just finding out, because there are limits to resonances...Every day has its own events scheduled to re-occur and we cannot look beyond that list.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Can't find it though if it's not to be found in the first place. Statements like this can be reversed to say....

Not looking for something will result in you not finding it.

Doesn't make much sense logically...Must always look at the inverse of situations..I didn't look for the numbers when I saw them repeatedly every day, so don't tell me I was some new age kid wanting it to happen. I wasn't. It freaked me out at first when I started seeing 333 everywhere. Also numbers have meaning and quite possibly existed as a language before most modern ones did, hence the assigning of numerical values to words. 3 representing the trinity of Mind, Body, Spirit. 333 being Mind Body and Spirit enhanced by 3x. This delves into Numerology and Gematria, so I won't go off-topic.

Just wanted to say, the people that don't want to find anything in numbers won't, if the inverse is true that people who look for numbers will find them. So to the non-believers they will never understand the people who have belief in the power of numbers, as MANY great philosophers and societies of old did.

With Regards and Respect~

V.A.
edit on 3-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
McKenna was losing his entertainment value, his schtick especially the (ab)use of psychedelics as the basis for McKennaism, was getting too old to revamp and too out and out kookie to gain traction in the 90s. Enter TWZ software to pump up his income and to pay for his retreat in Hawaii.

His wife had dumped him tired of McKenna's free wheeling, one-in-every-town sex extravagances.

Brilliant speaker, eloquent philosopher, sexual predator, Leary wannabe, McKenna suckered Peter Meyer into coding for free TWZ which never made anywhere near the millions McKenna had visioned.

Thank God.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Lies, lies, lies. He didn't gained any money from timewave zero software...His wife wasn't agreeing with his life style, okay, who cares, this surely doesn't change anything about timewave zero.
Oh, and I found out the criticism of Dennis about Terence and at the end he says that he ADMIRES Terence and he was a genius.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

I discredit those who have not spent the time to fully understand what TWZ is. Not TWZ as implemented by the author.

Hell, McKenna couldn't keep McKenna straight on TWZ as he contradicted himself by 1) admitting he coould be wrong then 2) claiming to "know" that 21Dec2012 was a time of Novelty convergence.

I have attempted to timeline him on his mental and emotional evolution through the TWZ theorem, the software writing (I have a copy, do you?), etc but it's impossible to do so.

Btw, exactly what algorithm did he use to produce the mathematics that are displayed as graphs? Has it been vetted for accuracy by peer review? No. McKenna "didn't like long division" much less know if the mathematics were sound or not. Shuldrake as much as told him so.

I loved Terence, I knew Terence, I also knew he could be full of it, he was an entertainer as much as a theorist and he is by no fooken means as Godlike as people wish to make him. Ask Kat Harrison if you don''t believe me.

Correct on all accounts, thanks for the summary, PMG!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I am suggesting now other potential events: Hoover Dam to break on March 16 2012

Hm.

Maybe I missed that one. do you have a news link?

rofl

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Not all events are going to be repeated. It is necessary for them to be able to repeat themselves some predispositions before...
No one knows why some events do not repeat themselves.
One thing I don't understand, this thread is huge, its 4 years long, and people like you only find out the negative stuff, for their own interests, for their own agenda, while there are so many things to learn about in here, to appreciate in here, and many things that prove with evidence that timewave is correct.

Dude, stop. You have an agenda. Misinformation, negativity, derision. What a shame.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Not all events are going to be repeated. It is necessary for them to be able to repeat themselves some predispositions before...
No one knows why some events do not repeat themselves.
One thing I don't understand, this thread is huge, its 4 years long, and people like you only find out the negative stuff, for their own interests, for their own agenda, while there are so many things to learn about in here, to appreciate in here, and many things that prove with evidence that timewave is correct.

So what happened on March 16, 2012 @ Hoover Dam as you and TWZ predicted? You failed to mention that colossal prediction failure even though I asked twice about it.

Hoover Dam Still There Dammit

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

My opinion is that we will see something huge happening around March 29 through December 2011. Or, than, if the events for zero are decided in December, I think we are going to wait 64 days to see any result. As you say, sooner or later than December, we are going to see, feel, perceive something huge on our way.

I missed that hyoogeness too, it wasn't the collapse of Hoover Dam, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Razziazoid
Doesn't this website have a ignore option? So that you can filter out any post a certain user makes, would certainly make things alot more agreeable for everyone.

It's a DISCUSSION board where people with often opposing views discuss and present their case. Take that away, and it turns into a ridiculous forum where people simply preach.

For example: Due to the lack of objective evidence backing up the validity of TWZ, I believe it's bat# crazy to claim it's "working". But I won't ever stop anyone from posting an opposing views. Of course that doesn't mean I won't chuckle at people posting stuff that's clearly nonsense...which TWZ clearly is.

Nope, everyone gets their viewpoint no matter how crazy, insane or incorrect it is. Only fair and it helps those with serious reality recognition issues to see the error of their ways.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Go on. Pick every single opinion of mine. Analyze me from top to bottom , if that makes you feel better, more intelligent, smarter than me.
You are just showing you could care less about the subject of this thread. Go on, the mods will enjoy your little show, up to a point, of course.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but you are just showing your ignorance of the subject timewave zero , here. There 's nothing casual about resonances. Every event is divided into genres and every genres resonate with the same genre, in a cycle.
Try 1896, there was a huge tsunami in Japan, and than it was resonancing with 2011 Japan tsunami.

What about the massive tsunamis of Japan in 1933 and 1968, nothing on TWZ "resonating" with those deathly events. Tens of thousands died but where is TWZ?

Nowhere.

Why? Because it's junk "science".

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join