It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Its called resonance. Parts of the waves have the same pattern as other parts and those time periods are said to resonate with each other. Look over the thread because its a difficult concept and has been explained and debated a lot already.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Okay, thanks. This is sort of a new concept to me, but I'm beginning to understand now.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Edward13

In every single post you have ever made on ATS you are talking about this book. You are obviously the author trying to advertise yourself. Reported for spam.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
We are resonancing ith 1974 right now, the year in which the idea for timewave zero came to life thanks to Mckenna.
I would say that 1968 resonance of French May re-occurred in the form of the " Acero Spring " of Canada, that started March 22 2012 and is still going on, a bit unnoticed by mass media...
Anyway, my life is still in a period of stagnation, nothing big happening right now, apart from a family friend developing alzheimer symtoms, and though May 8 was fairly novel...
Let me know of any personal life changes in your lives these 2 months.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Big riot in Montreal today.
Was that represented on the graph?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Big novelty time - May 19- 22 is a jump in more novelty than usual...
May 19 - bombs in school in South Italy
May 20 - earthquake in Italy, a 6.0 n the city where my uncle, aunt and cousin live.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by Zagari

Wait. How can something in 1896 be linked to 2011? Am I missing something here?

Maybe it affects at a Quantum level?

Quantum decision affects results of measurements taken earlier in time

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

The Acero Spring in Canada is directly resonancing with France in 1968 since it started around March 22 2012, when the start of a French movement was expected. Curious that Canada has a French area.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blobby

In fact, I think there is some process with that, maybe involving retro-causality, you know, the cause is in the future and not in the past...The future affecting the present...This would mean the present is already there and as real as this moment...
Both the past and the future affect the present.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Xaphan

The Acero Spring in Canada is directly resonancing with France in 1968 since it started around March 22 2012, when the start of a French movement was expected. Curious that Canada has a French area.

That is indeed very strange, considering that there are mass protests in the French part of Canada happening right now, just like the ones in May 1968 in France. Perhaps the people in Quebec intentionally planned this to resonate with that historical month though?
edit on 22-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

It started March 22 2012, in direct resonance with the start of the French movement of March 22 1968 that led to May 1968 revolution.

It all started at the University of Nanterre, in 1968.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hi Zagari just wanted to check in and see if you were alright...I seen there were several big quakes in Northern Italy..how you doing my friend?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

The earthquake hit where both my cousins live, and my uncle and aunt...They are fine anyway. I think I heard the second quake of May 29 because my computer just went suddenly off.

Big novelty period started June 2nd and will culminate on June 17 2012.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hello Z
Say,., whats on the charting after 2012?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Lo and behold Terence at his finest. A nuance of what could be at the end of time.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

I had read about this " theory " or story. To be a story, it sounds realistic and cool to imagine being coming...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Glad to hear everyone is alright..I got an email from John Hogue today and he has this posted on his website seems to go along with what your saying, I added the link in case you want to take a look..glad to know your alight..I think things are about to really speed up now..even more than before..please stay safe and I always enjoy your posts Cheers Coco

A Lunar Eclipse Venus Transit of the Sun Celebration of Life And windows for Earthquakes

(DATELINE: 5 June 2012) There was a lunar eclipse on 4 June when the Uranus-Pluto square tightens from 2 to 1 degree orb. The following day, today in fact, Venus will conjoin with the Sun in Gemini making a rare and portentous transit across the Sun’s surface, visible to Earth telescopes. It will not do it again until the 22nd century in the year 2117.

www.hogueprophecy.com...

The lunar eclipse will probably have more to do with earthquakes in relationships in the parliaments and capitals of Europe than in quakes, though I do not rule out June through July’s exact 8 degree Uranus-Pluto square making for some of 2012’s worst volcanic and seismic upheavals. Watch also for August through September around the time of 3 July (Full Moon) and 19 July (New Moon); 2 August (Full) and 17 August (New) plus a rare double, or “blue,” August Full Moon (31 August). Then look out for September’s New Moon on 15 September and a bitter harvest Full Moon for 29 September.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I've never taken much notice of this Timewave Zero bit, but I'm a tad interested in seeing how it turns out...

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join