It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

as much as this is a personal journey,, there are events that have happened and happen that effect many sometimes most persons,,,,,. there are ways we can predict the future,,, if we do this, this will happen...

Sorry, does not compute.

If you are saying what you do in the moment determines your future, and that you can predict that future, then have at it. Life must surely be boring for you.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

i wouldnt deny or ignore what may be true just because it may effect my personal delusion........ you understand this concept of predicting the future..... if i eat healthy ill be healthy,,,,,,, if i work out ill get stronger,,,, if i learn this i can get a job doing this...... its not about it being boring or not,,,,, it really is true that what goes on right now, directly in every conceivable way with humans, effects what the future for humans will be like.././//.

and you didnt compute my other example? the way i interpreted what you first wrote was that this stuff cant possibly effect many people, because we are on this journey alone.... so i responded that stuff happens that effects us all, like the invention of fire, or mining of metal, the computer, the car,,,,,,

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Shuye

If you noticed that, you should check economy versus timewave graph in 2008. The dive into novelty for 64 days started on October 7, when the economic depression was born, and culminated on the day when Madoff Bernard was arrested.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Zagari because: double i lol

And Bernie Madoff being arrested had...wait for it...waaaaaaait for it...pretty much zero effect in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Shuye

If you noticed that, you should check economy versus timewave graph in 2008. The dive into novelty for 64 days started on October 7, when the economic depression was born, and culminated on the day when Madoff Bernard was arrested.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Zagari because: double i lol

And Bernie Madoff being arrested had...wait for it...waaaaaaait for it...pretty much zero effect in the grand scheme of things.

What's novel to you may not be novel to me. To Madoff, that day was really frickin' novel.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

That event was the real culmination of the economic crash, since he was one of the most responsible for it.
That day was the only one day I've seen shouting in rage happening while people were reading announcements of news outside magazine shop.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I have been deeply involved in TWZ for the past couple of years, my research revolved around studying the past and present and tie it to TWZ in order to confirm its authenticity.

So after 4 years, I have discovered that TWZ is garbage.

While the year 2012, is definitely important. This summer will bring all kinds of changes but this has nothing to do with TWZ.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally blithered by Zagari

That event was the real culmination of the economic crash, since he was one of the most responsible for it.
That day was the only one day I've seen shouting in rage happening while people were reading announcements of news outside magazine shop.

"Zagari", seriously, you need to quit while you can. The more you post, the lower your ever sinking credibility goes. Call up your "Dad" and talk about it.

Hint: Bernie Madoff was not responsible for the economic crash.

Novelty is not gauged by people shouting at a news stand.

[sigh]

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
I have been deeply involved in TWZ for the past couple of years, my research revolved around studying the past and present and tie it to TWZ in order to confirm its authenticity.

So after 4 years, I have discovered that TWZ is garbage.

While the year 2012, is definitely important. This summer will bring all kinds of changes but this has nothing to do with TWZ.

The floor is yours. I would love to hear more in detail.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo"Zagari", seriously, you need to quit while you can. The more you post, the lower your ever sinking credibility goes. Call up your "Dad" and talk about it.

Hint: Bernie Madoff was not responsible for the economic crash.

Novelty is not gauged by people shouting at a news stand.

[sigh]

Madoff was the scapegoat or if you like symbol for the GFC. It was him and people like him being incredibly irresponsible that caused it. So I think that comment was accurate.

Novelty occurs on all scales, resonantly. So yes, people acting out of the ordinary is a measure of novelty.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs

Madoff was the scapegoat or if you like symbol for the GFC. It was him and people like him being incredibly irresponsible that caused it. So I think that comment was accurate.

I would love to jump into this point with you but, I am afraid to relate, your understanding of international economics, roots and causes, is

here

and mine set firmly in reality is.....................................................................................................>way over there.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Too bad your grammar comprehension is:

way down here.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Sorry, I missed your sarcasm I suppose.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Madoff was involved in a massive fraud that lost people a lot of money.

The GFC was basically a massive fraud that lost people a lot of money.

There are many similarities even if not exactly the same thing.

I shouldn't have agreed that he caused it though, that part was wrong.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Into the steepest continual drop into novelty now. If this is accurately predicting this year for us, or if it's reached the point of a self-fulfilling prophecy, something big might happen over the next 48 hours.

And we won't need to go around looking for what it is, because it'll be too big to not notice.

Let's just hope it's something good if so.

Edit : for those wondering, we're supposedly dropping off this peak :

edit on 18-4-2012 by robhines because: added

I didn't notice that April 19th a very significant date was reflected in the graph.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think REACTOR 4 of Japan Nuclear Crisis is going to explode ON JULY 22 2012. There is the repetition of Chernobyl events and guess what reactor exploded in the chernobyl disaster, that's right, the reactor 4.
So, Japan has time until that day to avoid the greatest catastrophe of its history.
Japan will need massive evacuations if this happens. Radiation would damage all Northern Emisphere and also in the whole Pacific ocean.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread because it's so damn big. So I'll just ask. Was the Fukushima disaster of 2011 represented on the timewave?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Yes, the 1896 Japanese tsunami was linked to 2011, and the 2011 event happened 2 weeks later...
The nuclear crisis event is because of the 1945 resonance that covered the whole year.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Anyway, apart from the whole disease issue that covered some days, my life seems to be in a novelty lethargy, nothing ever happens and all I feel is habit.
I remember the same happened with 2010 at the beginning, but coming April 25 all changed, and my life experienced incredible turmoil and transformation for months and months, actually without interruption.
The same point will be reached by June...I wonder if the same pattern will happen this year.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here's May:

2011-2012

1789-2012

edit on 29-4-2012 by Foramin because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Wait. How can something in 1896 be linked to 2011? Am I missing something here?

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join