It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

What is wrong with being wrong? Do you think it is possible to be right all the time? Do you believe YOU can be right all the time? I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't doubt the theory but that's a healthy mechanism if you ask me. It is a good thing to doubt, that is the turning point of knowing better in the future and remaining in the constant flow of new knowledge. However it's not a healthy thing trying to falsify imo, that means you are trying to disprove an existence of something that might be true. We are all in this together, none of us truly knows what the future will bring, and luckily for us we do not have to hold for too long now.

And you have previously replied me that if I do not know any other theories besides twz that explains why time is accelerating then it doesn't mean that there are no other such theories out there. Please, tell me more about these theories... I would especially like to hear about them from someone that appreciates facts and supporting data and suggests that there are such theories.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by robhines

Basically, we will never reach the same level of habit that there was before April and around April 8-9, ever ever in history in the future.
The peak is when the habitual trend is challenged by incoming novelty. From now on, our habit and routine trends will be gradually destroyed by constant increase of novelty level.

That's really interesting, thanks. Will have to research into this more so I get a better idea of what's going on, but thanks again.

edit : oh wow, I think this is starting to click in my head now, thanks loads! Have just realised more about what the habit vs novelty thing in the graph means after reading your post and checking a bit, (I had no idea of why it went up and down like it did before now.) and it all makes a lot more sense now.

edit on 14-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye

What is wrong with being wrong?

Nothing as long as wrong is identified and admitted.

Originally posted by Shuye I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't doubt the theory

Then you haven't been reading the posts to this thread.

Originally posted by ShuyeAnd you have previously replied me that if I do not know any other theories besides twz that explains why time is accelerating then it doesn't mean that there are no other such theories out there. Please, tell me more about these theories... I would especially like to hear about them from someone that appreciates facts and supporting data and suggests that there are such theories.

I have never agreed time is accelerating, you would have to define exactly what you mean by that broad and generalized phrasing.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Basically, we will never reach the same level of habit that there was before April and around April 8-9, ever ever in history in the future.

Do you have any proof of this? Oh, the TWZ graph, yes?

Sorry, no. TWZ is based on unknown mathematics which hides being a graph that no one knows how it is generated. Maybe there are miniscule machine elves in each copy of the software but I'll be damned, I didn't see any in mine.

Good software, and Peter told McKenna this, which has a mathematical basis, must have that mathematics vetted. Much like cryptology, if the math fails, the code fails. There never was nor probably never will be, a review of the mathematics which is the core of this software.

Now let's thing for a second instead of jumping up and down like monkeys in heat, shall we? How could Terence and Peter have gotten their algorithm(s) properly vetted.

Hmmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmm. Hmmmm. Need a mathematician with access to computing power. Hmmmm.

I think I'll finish - for the umpteenth time - the Trilogues first

and think about..............

I got it.

Ralph Abraham

Abraham Bio

Let's look at Abraham's personal website and see what he has to say about the veracity of the TWZ mathematics!!! Yeah!!

Abraham Personal

OMG, why didn't Terence turn to his ole buddy Ralph, his intimate friend, to write a review proving the solidity of the mathematics, the core and guts of the TWZ program? Let me tell you why. Abraham broke his friendly relationships with McKenna over the algorithms behind the TWZ.

Do you see Terence McKenna's name here?

Click On "Friends"

Conclusion? Simple. TWZ is built on a foundation of unknown, unverified and unreported mathematics and Raplh Abraham absolutely refused to officially sign off on it.

Open your eyes. McKenna was no demi-god, quit propping up his throne and chaining him to it. Stop abusing his mempry for your own self-importance. He despised people who did that, you know.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Dude, google timewave mathematics and you will immediately find them.
Debunk this, with your supreme intelligence, since you are superior than us:

try find them on fractal-timewave.com and levity.com/eschaton

I'm tired to show them again and again, all of this is already done and I start suspecting ( sorry ) that Stereologist changed log in name and turned bad again.
Do something yourself for once. You should face the really actual fact that you simply can't debunk timewave whatever you will ever say. Time will show. We just have to wait a few months.
Face it and deal with it.

Oh, and face it, I will never believe anything you say, since I'm sure you never even saw Mckenna in person, and if you did, it was just a waste of time since you learned nothing apparently. Waste of time for him to engage in friendship with you and people like you.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari, good to see that you're ok [cough cough].

Never doubted it one moment. Your "Dad" did a bangup up job impers, er, representing you. [cough cough]

Look, say what you want to say, I was actually sick. You should know I never stay offline for entire days unless its summer. I had had a tough period of days, but it is almost over by now.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Dude, google timewave mathematics and you will immediately find them.
Debunk this, with your supreme intelligence, since you are superior than us:

try find them on fractal-timewave.com and levity.com/eschaton

Oh I am very familiar with these so much so that they are proof of my point, "Zagari". Let's take a quick examination, shall we?

From John Sheliak which links you provided...

"Computer Software program written by Meyer and others, based on a mathematical relationship exhibited by the I-Ching

Note that I-Ching has never been mathematically vetted which leads to his comment "the question is are we clever and conscious enough to decipher and express I-Ching correctly and appropriately."

So, we now have a second issue. If I-Ching is mathematically vetted (and it is not), then does TWZ properly represent it? Sheliak didn't know but you," Zagari" an anonymous poster who has no ascertainable backgound, does?

Sheliak On TWZ

Well, it gets worse "Zagari", let's cut to the chase using your own links to condemn the TWZ veracity. From Results and Conclusions and Concluding Remarks by John Sheliak.

"The results reported here make no final claims as to the validity of the TimeWave as it is expressed by Novelty Theory, nor does it claim that the current TimeWave is the best description of the Novelty process...and more work needs to be done to examine the specific reflections or projections that the TimeWave may be revealing"

www.levity.com...

Followed by:

"I would also like to express my thanks and appreciation to Mathew Watkins for his work in exposing the mathematical inconsistencies, vagaries, and procedural errors of the standard TimeWave data set development, and challenging a theory that may have become far too sedentary and inbred for its own good. Whatever the final outcome of this endeavor of Novelty Theory, he has set the enterprise on its proper course of open and critical inquiry.

"Zagari", you really do need to read the links you submit instead of blindly, hurriedly providing them for your own self-demolition.

edit on 14-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
On a more positive note, I should add that I don't find McKenna's timewave exploit to be completely without value.

Certain observations (such as the correspondence of the Chinese 13-lunation ritual calendar with six 64-day cycles) are certainly worthy of further consideration. It wouldn't surprise me if a fractal map of temporal resonance was encoded into the King Wen sequence, just as it wouldn't surprise me if something quite remarkable does occur on December 21, 2012.

The world can be a very strange place, and we all have much to learn. McKenna's hyper-imaginative speculation has fired the imagination of many. With this particular "theory" he has spread awareness of the I Ching and the Mayan calendar, both fascinating and poorly understood systems of ancient human thought. I am suggesting that the remainder of his [sic] TW theory should not be dismissed as a result of my findings which are discussed here.

Nor should it be elevated to the status of a Pythagorean theorem either.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

do you think that the constant innovation of technology has allowed humans to do more in less amount of time, and this trend is increasing? ( including breakthroughs and inventions that change the way life is able to be lived completely) this to me is what all the "time is speeding up" TWZ stuff is about at core...... tomorrow all humans can die,,,, but there hasn't been a time of human extinction since humans have came into existence,, instead there has been a wave of being, highs and lows of advancement, stability, prosperity and innovation,,, we are "moving into the future" at increasing rates.... all the technology we use today, from computers, to cellphones, to building methods and materials did not exist a hundred years ago,,, you are aware of this trend and can imagine if the innovation increases the rate at which humans will except new and far out technology into their lives without second guessing it,,,

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

do you think that the constant innovation of technology has allowed humans to do more in less amount of time, and this trend is increasing? ( including breakthroughs and inventions that change the way life is able to be lived completely) this to me is what all the "time is speeding up" TWZ stuff is about at core

Then events are accelerating within given time frames.

McKenna used the term "novelty and time" interchangeably "Creativity is the principle of novelty." and "The creative advance is the application of this ultimate principle of creativity to each novel situation which it originates. Thus the 'production of novel togetherness' is the ultimate notion embodied in the term concrescence. These ultimate notions of 'production of novelty' and 'concrete togetherness' are inexplicable either in terms of higher universals or in terms of the components participating in the concrescence. The analysis of the components abstracts from the concrescence. The sole appeal is to intuition." (Process and Reality, p. 26) "

Hey, Terence was renowned for pseudo-babble and there is much of what he has put forth that is entirely unintelligible to 99.9999% of humanity. he intended it that way.

Originally posted by ImaFungi...... tomorrow all humans can die,,,, but there hasn't been a time of human extinction since humans have came into existence,, instead there has been a wave of being, highs and lows of advancement, stability, prosperity and innovation,,, we are "moving into the future" at increasing rates.... all the technology we use today, from computers, to cellphones, to building methods and materials did not exist a hundred years ago,,, you are aware of this trend and can imagine if the innovation increases the rate at which humans will except new and far out technology into their lives without second guessing it,,,

I would suggest that humans are far more skeptical of the intrusion of the machines than far less but this is my opinion based ion the input I see from Usenet, forums, MSM, alt media and a variety of other sources including those who study this phenomena.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

"I would suggest that humans are far more skeptical of the intrusion of the machines"

perhaps.... im only acknowledging that the period of time we are living in right now,, each day a new day of human history,,, we are in control of our evolution and advancement like never before,,,, sure man made fire, and invented weapons, and language,, and for thousands and thousands of years, life was lived and interactions were made and now we are here today,,, the things that can be done today and tomorrow by man, already have made life vastly different then life 100 or a thousand years ago,, ..... about the machines they can be skeptical but they all use them,, hospitals,, any industry...... you know in the sixties the images of futures with flying cars etc... that is the future we are speeding towards and beyond... a future state of human life that will be vastly different then the way we currently live, "events" will occur that will greatly change the way life is lived,,, ..

you can argue about the validity of time wave zero, but do you agree that the way humans live is changing,, and will you agree that there is no end in sight or imagination as to ways in which this might change?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
...but do you agree that the way humans live is changing,, and will you agree that there is no end in sight or imagination as to ways in which this might change?

No end in sight, yes and that we're at a very terminal point on the process of our historical development. A salvinorin rush of sorts.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So, from what I've read, since April 9th 2012, things (us?) will be getting more novel, until Dec 21th 2012?

I'm trying to figure out what becoming more novel would look like. Is it just more cell phones/i-things/computers/FB? Is it all the sheeple watching Zimmerman and Obama/Romney on the news? Remember when Obama was running up to win the 2008 elections? Things were becoming VERY novel right before, during and after his election.

www.fractal-timewave.com...

You can use/see the graph here, but I'm sure everyone already knows that. I just thought it was a little interesting that we can look at a time in our recent past when the whole world was focused on the same thing, that the graph depicts novelity increasing.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
On a more positive note, I should add that I don't find McKenna's timewave exploit to be completely without value.

Certain observations (such as the correspondence of the Chinese 13-lunation ritual calendar with six 64-day cycles) are certainly worthy of further consideration. It wouldn't surprise me if a fractal map of temporal resonance was encoded into the King Wen sequence, just as it wouldn't surprise me if something quite remarkable does occur on December 21, 2012.

The world can be a very strange place, and we all have much to learn. McKenna's hyper-imaginative speculation has fired the imagination of many. With this particular "theory" he has spread awareness of the I Ching and the Mayan calendar, both fascinating and poorly understood systems of ancient human thought. I am suggesting that the remainder of his [sic] TW theory should not be dismissed as a result of my findings which are discussed here.

Nor should it be elevated to the status of a Pythagorean theorem either.

thought i'd add some detail here regards the i-ching, dna and it's possible, repeat, possible relationship with the 64 day cycle you mentioned above.

dna
has existed since life began
all the vital processes of all living creatures whose structure,
form and heredity are programmed in precise detail universal claim
the basis is plus and minus double helix of dna

i ching
all processes of living development throughout nature are
subject to one one strictly detailed program (universal physical, metaphysical,psychological,moral claim)
the basis is the manifestation of the world principle in the primal poles yang(__) and yin(_ _)

dna
four letter are available for labelling this double helix: a-t,c-g (adenine,
thymine,cytosine,guanine) which are joined in pairs.

i ching
four letters suffice for life in all its fullness 7=resting yang ---
9=moving yang --- 8=resting yin - - 6=moving yin ¬ *

dna
three of these letters at a time form a code word for protein synthesis.
the direction in which these code words are read is strictly determined

i ching
three of these letters at a time form a trigram, a
primary image of the possible eight dynamic effects.
the direction in which the trigram is read is strictly determined

dna
there are 64 of these triplets known whose property and informative power has been explored.
one or more triplets program the structure of one of the possible 22 amino acids; quite specific
sequences of such triplets program the form and structure of all living
creatures,from the amoeba to the itidescent peacock's feather.

i ching
there are 64 double trigrams precisely designated and described by Fu-Hsi (3000 B.C.0 in very vivid and
precise images of highly specific dynamic states (e.g., "breakthrough" or "oppression") with in each
case six possible variations of this state and subsequent transformation into another one of the 64 hexagrams-a
program of fate,as it were,in which each individual is at all times placed to operate the "switch" of fate,from
which point onwards the "train" continues along its appointed "line"

dna
two of the triplets have names:"beginning" and "end." they mark the beginning and end
of a code sentence of some length.

i ching
two hexagrams have names: 'before' completion and 'after' completion' (frequently opening and closing "melodies of
fate" in the oracle)

above is Schonberger's table of dna i-ching comparisons.
this information is courtesy of joseph p farrells book-genes,giants,monsters and men.
i typed it in txt so please forgive any omissions.

regards fakedirt.

btw. i sit and read this thread with interest although i have no insight into it's actual algorithms.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Not sure what Zagari thinks, but wouldn't the 18th be a big date? Because it builds back up a bit, then it starts a steep downwards plunge, which is basically the downturn that carries on throughout the year, even thought it's interrupted in parts.

Anyway, not sure about all this yet, if you look at 2011 it's very similar to this year but it picks up a bit late on. Will just wait and see anyway.

If this downwards turn is corresponding with big changes though, after the 18th we're basically going right into novelty until may, when it starts going up a bit before carrying on downwards. Personally, and with very little knowledge of this, looking at the graph for this year I'd guess that if this is the big one, a singularity or some massive event that's on its way, we'll be pretty much certain by june, because the graph has gone downwards a lot at that point.

I like to look at the UFO phenomenon too as a possible correspondance, and if it does correspond and this is right, things are about to get seriously weird. But yeah, I accept that I don't know much about this so am just waiting and seeing. Will obviously post back if UFO sightings start getting crazy.

edit on 16-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jough626I'm trying to figure out what becoming more novel would look like.

That's the million-dollar question
None of us know or will know until the time comes though.

Fakedirt - if you are interested in the connections to DNA a user called Theusurprachist posted quite a bit about it including some links last year. Not sure which page of the thread though sorry.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Not sure what Zagari thinks

Not sure that "Zagari" knows what "Zagari" thinks.

Originally posted by robhinesbut wouldn't the 18th be a big date?

As big as April 11th? When nothing meeting the definition of "novel" happened?

I'm in.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

i've searched for the members profile and nothing comes up both upper and lowercase.
2nd
f.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
reply to post by Cecilofs

i've searched for the members profile and nothing comes up both upper and lowercase.
2nd
f.

Sorry I spelled it wrong. Here is their thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And they also posted in this thread a while back.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Argentina just did a big nationalization of a oil company owned by Spanish investors.

Does it "ressonate" with some other oil nationalization in the past?

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join