It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
8.7, quake, pattern?
Lets see..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new in the timewave zero theory and the investigation of the graphs, and I have a question. Howcome big events also take place during the peaks of the graph (like today's 8.6 EQ) where novelty is actually at its lowest?

Thank you

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

To Zagari: regardless of the validity of the TWZ idea, it seems to me that the chances of a global economic collapse are increasing as of late. I cannot say with any certainty when such an event would occcur, but we shall see what happens

Oh, that's an inevitability. I don't know the particulars of the disagreement, but if it involved whether a global economic collapse is to occur I can say that is assured. It's not if, it's when.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think it is time to give twz just a little more credit than it receives... Another 'coincidence' match.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
I think it is time to give twz just a little more credit than it receives... Another 'coincidence' match.

Exactly how much credit do you wish to give it and why?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I meant that presently, as in April 10th, the chance seems much more immediate to me than it did say last month.

That's a highly qualitative statement, I admit, but I think the economy seems to be tentatively making contact with reality and that without some more central bank magic that things will come to a head pretty quick here
edit on 11-4-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Exactly how much credit do you wish to give it and why?

Exactly how much do wish to discredit it and why?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenBaller
Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new in the timewave zero theory and the investigation of the graphs, and I have a question. Howcome big events also take place during the peaks of the graph (like today's 8.6 EQ) where novelty is actually at its lowest?

Thank you

The quake in Japan last year was also during a peak, wasn't it?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

It was a few days before reaching a peak and if you look at the graph in a longer time span, that 2 month valley from January to March 2011 was the most novel of all history up to then.

In the Huang Ti graph, the 11th of March 2011 point is one of the lowest (highest in novelty) in a valley, which makes it more accurate I think.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
maybe because large national disasters disrupt the flow of novel things humans are able to do? i mean large earthquakes like japan and chille where everyone in the world is aware and sending relief etc. .. idk

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

Exactly how much do wish to discredit it and why?

None. Why did you ask?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foramin

I'll bite.

What? April 11th?

Darn, I never got the hang of April 11 and hoped to skip it this year.
Wait, I see I have an appointment that day. Hm, April 11 is going to happen!
edit on 4-4-2012 by Foramin because: (no reason given)

Tsunami and earthquake Aprill 11th OMG OMG OMG O,,,

Wait, this just in. No waves, no damage.

Shucks.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Tsunami and earthquake Aprill 11th OMG OMG OMG O,,,

Wait, this just in. No waves, no damage.

Shucks.

If it is indeed possible for you to communicate without the attitude, I, as well as I'm sure a few others here, would very much appreciate straightforward responses without the snide and dismissive tone.

Just checking because I'm really 'put-off' by it, and to a degree I'm actually embarrassed for you - like it may be something you're not aware of, like spinach between your teeth or toilet paper stuck to your shoe. I just want to bring it to your attention so you can catch yourself doing it and perhaps nip it in the bud before it ends up once again smeared on this thread.

Apologies if the above also seems snide & dismissive, but I had to put on my 'PulsusMeusGallo hat' to even open this channel of communication with you, normally I leave flippant posts such as yours alone.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenBaller
Hello everyone,

Thank you

Earthquakes in themselves aren't novel. The resulting disaster and/or people's reactions to them can be, as can the level of connection between people like in the wake of last year's Japan Tsunami.

Also, novel and non-novel things happen all the time, TWZ graphs the likelihood at any given moment. Or in other words, while there are novel events all the time, we expect a higher number and/or higher significance in those events when the graph dips down.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

As far as i'm concerned, I see no other theories explaining why time is speeding up (even if it may be only to our perception), why more events are being condensed in time, and how past events are resonating with current events in similar wave patterns.

Go ahead and discredit it if you wish, i'm not here to change anyone's mind about twz. I'm simply fascinated by the ideas of this theory (although being controversial), Mckenna might be one of those geniuses that was disregarded throughout his life but eventually came up with something that would change human thinking. And there's not much time left to find out.

EDIT: One more thing I find very interesting, and highly unexplainable. And very relevant to this thread:

edit on 12-4-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

If it is indeed possible for you to communicate without the attitude, I, as well as I'm sure a few others here, would very much appreciate straightforward responses without the snide and dismissive tone.

If you don't like the "tone" of my posts, don't read them.

Originally posted by Evasius

Apologies if the above also seems snide & dismissive,

Apology not accepted. How insincere can you be while being purposefully snide and dismissive?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

... I see no other theories explaining why time is speeding up (even if it may be only to our perception), why more events are being condensed in time, and how past events are resonating with current events in similar wave patterns.

There are tons of them, all you have to do is to look around. Because youu have found "an explanation" does not mean that it is correct. Perhaps you found only what you are looking for and cannot accept the fact, as McKenna often said, "there is no closure".

Go ahead and discredit it if you wish, i'm not here to change anyone's mind about twz. I'm simply fascinated by the ideas of this theory (although being controversial), Mckenna might be one of those geniuses that was disregarded throughout his life but eventually came up with something that would change human thinking. And there's not much time left to find out.

I discredit those who have not spent the time to fully understand what TWZ is. Not TWZ as implemented by the author.

Hell, McKenna couldn't keep McKenna straight on TWZ as he contradicted himself by 1) admitting he coould be wrong then 2) claiming to "know" that 21Dec2012 was a time of Novelty convergence.

I have attempted to timeline him on his mental and emotional evolution through the TWZ theorem, the software writing (I have a copy, do you?), etc but it's impossible to do so.

Btw, exactly what algorithm did he use to produce the mathematics that are displayed as graphs? Has it been vetted for accuracy by peer review? No. McKenna "didn't like long division" much less know if the mathematics were sound or not. Shuldrake as much as told him so.

I loved Terence, I knew Terence, I also knew he could be full of it, he was an entertainer as much as a theorist and he is by no fooken means as Godlike as people wish to make him. Ask Kat Harrison if you don''t believe me.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs

Earthquakes in themselves aren't novel.

Especially on April 11th.

edit on 12-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Leaders of the drug culture and hippie movement gave seminars at Esalen, like Timothy Leary, John Lilly, Richard Alpert, and later, Terence McKenna, some of whom may have been, in Jack Sarfatti’s words, “young inexperienced naïve useful idiots,” and others who probably knew what was up and went along with it anyway. Did McKenna know" Although drug use was not “officially endorsed,” it was common knowledge that psychedelic drugs were widely used by both staff and students. Anderson also notes that even though this was common knowledge, the Institute was never raided by the authorities. Except for Leary who was so overbearing they had to cut his legs off.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by reggin

Leaders of the drug culture and hippie movement gave seminars at Esalen, like Timothy Leary, John Lilly, Richard Alpert, and later, Terence McKenna, some of whom may have been, in Jack Sarfatti’s words, “young inexperienced naïve useful idiots,” and others who probably knew what was up and went along with it anyway. Did McKenna know"

Did he know CIA was involved at Esalen? How could he not. Was McKenna influenced by CIA? In an indirect way, yes.

Terence often wondered why the government left him alone and used to blow it off with BS like "I'm small potatoes" or "Intellectuals are ignored". He knew different.

He as not pursued for the gazillion violations of U. S. drug laws (possession, manufacturing, grow, distribution etc etc etc) in part, imo, because of his work at and through Esalen. Kat divorced him in part because his ego outgrew their marriage, in part because he was consistently gone womanizing the world over, in part because he was at best a crappy Dad and in part, imo, because he was "running the edge", as he would say, of the intelligence agencies, being busted and incarceration.

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join