It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hello,

I don't normally log in to ATS very much, but something very...shocking (for lack of a better word) has come to my attention.

In your Timewave Zero Airfrance thread, you show the timewave graph for the year 2009. In that graph you fill in various events that have happened thus far in 2009 as well as question marks in areas where major events MAY happen.

As you may have heard, two very important people have died today (Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett). These people had a huge impact on the world and their deaths caused sadness among many. While viewing your graph I had realized that today (June 25th) seemed to match up perfectly with the question mark you had placed! Could these deaths BE THAT QUESTION MARK?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Damn! It appears I'm late...I feel so embarrassed!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mitman93

Yes, the question mark aligns with June 25th, but the dip in the graph lasts for days. The Timewave maps out time as how eventful or non-eventful things are, as well as how increasingly connected things are getting. It basically shows that events and global awareness/reaction to those events follow a pre-set path, and that time flows in a repeating cycle that's getting shorter and shorter.

I had no way of knowing about Michael Jackson's death prior, however it matches perfectly with the lowest point so far on the graph. The Timewave gives no specifics about exactly what will happen, only that moments of craziness and great change can be expected well in advance. Correlations with events on the same segment of a previous cycle can sometimes give clues as to what might happen, but reality's always being decided and every moment of every day, and no one is able to precisely predict the future.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I find this link to be interesting.

www.goroadachi.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Dose Evasius use the King Wen - Sheliak? If not can someone tell me what he uses on his Timewave Zero program?

2nd line

Tsom87

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

King wen - Watkins. The same one as frequency23.net... but you have to select it first.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyslayer
I find this link to be interesting.

www.goroadachi.com...

I used to read a lot of Goro Adachi's work so I understand you find it interesting

But maybe you care to eleborate a bit on what exactly you find interesting in relation to the Timewave Zero discussion going on her?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Today, if it is true, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church was supposed to release the Ark of the Covenant. Perhaps they won't because of the world's attention is on Michael Jackson's death. Maybe this dip on the 30th will be the unveiling of the Ark? The dips don't necessarily have to be bad, from my understanding. Just something "big", for lack of a better description. The unveiling of the Ark, whether it's the real one or not, would be a huge event in the world.

There have been rumors that the Catholic Church is moving the Ark to Rome to be unveiled there. That could explain the few days of delay. Let the Jackson story pass and get the Ark to Rome.

Just a thought. Be interesting if it panned out to be true.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I have a feeling this and other events are mimicing the begining "restoration" period following the napoleonic wars, where the restoration of the burbon monarchy took place as well as the holy roman empire that was combated with the start of the french revolution, the time period that we are currently resonating (1789-1820ish).

the ark, the Fed getting sweeping new powers, Iran revolting, things are starting to chalk up possibly

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hello everyone I'm new here, I would like to share thoughts with all of you in a good way, hoping to discover the ultimate truth

I've been reading ATS since August 2008, almost a year. I've followed the Timewave Zero theory along with the web bot, while I dont trust the web bot since many times it has been inaccurate and completely doom and gloom, I do believe in the Timewave Zero...

Just some hours ago it came to my mind a theory, I'm not sure if it could be considered good, anyway I would like to share it:

Since currently the timewave zero period we're passing through is 1789-1800's, what if Michael Jackson's dead is a resonance to the dead of the king of France? I mean, I have been listening the whole day how they say "the king of pop has died" , and appareantly it has been shocking news in most of the world.

What do you think?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Szerablyn]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Evasius: Your humble students await your return!! About 5:30 PM Central time the Timewave hits a low point and then turns upward. The coroner is scheduled to speak about Michael Jackson at that time. Not sure if the results of the report will be earth shattering but?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Evasius: Your humble students await your return!!

LOL, do you think Evasius is feeling a tad overwhelmed yet? I can't imagine dealing with all of this on top of work and experiencing the unavoidable 'baby on the brain' episodes that come with parenting.

There is already so much going on these days... if this timewave spiral continues, can you even imagine how insane things will continue to get during the next 3 years? *ugh*

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Like TM said, "it's going to get nuttier and nuttier".

I suppose there could be less demanding topics that Evasius could choose for threads
....like prenatal stuff.

But then a lot of us would miss his take on this topic.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Saw a story kind of disturbing story today, everyone following this thread knows theres a big dip on October 26th 2009, exactly 1 month from today.

Well, if you go 2 resonances back from then it will put you at 10,900 C.E. (B.C.), so about 12,900 years ago...when a giant asteroid wiped out most of north america.

Saw this story today,

www.dailygalaxy.com...

June 26, 2009
Stephen Hawking: "Asteroid Impacts Biggest Threat to Intelligent Life in the Galaxy"

I'm not saying an asteroid is about to kills us im just sayin

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FreezeM I used to read a lot of Goro Adachi's work so I understand you find it interesting

But maybe you care to eleborate a bit on what exactly you find interesting in relation to the Timewave Zero discussion going on her?

Sorry. Guess I should have explained.

I find www.goroadachi.com... very interesting because he seems very good at this "Timewave Zero" thing. He points out obscure events that relate in a bizarre ways when you line them up next to each other.

The "End of the Moonwalker" impact is the latest cherry on top. I strongly suggest everyone have a little peaksy!

[edit on 26-6-2009 by johnnyslayer]

[edit on 26-6-2009 by johnnyslayer]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dviper785
Saw a story kind of disturbing story today, everyone following this thread knows theres a big dip on October 26th 2009, exactly 1 month from today.

October 26 would be 4 months from today. I understand that those new time machines can get users a little mixed up as to what month they are living in.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
About Michael Jackson death in the timewave zero:

He was the king of pop and married Lisa Marie Presley who was the daughter of the "king of Rock N Roll" .

Louis XVI king of France married Marie Antoinette who was the daughter of the king of the Holy Roman Empire.

Do you think Jackson's death was a resonance of Louis XVI one? or is this just laughable?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Originally posted by dviper785

October 26 would be 4 months from today. I understand that those new time machines can get users a little mixed up as to what month they are living in.

wow.......its been a long week...sorry all haha

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Szerablyn
Since currently the timewave zero period we're passing through is 1789-1800's, what if Michael Jackson's dead is a resonance to the dead of the king of France? I mean, I have been listening the whole day how they say "the king of pop has died" , and appareantly it has been shocking news in most of the world.

Louis XVI of France was executed on 21 January 1793. That resonates exactly with July 15, 2009. Not bang-on but pretty close. Two weeks away.

Thoughts: Michael Jackson named his daughter Paris, where the execution took place.

Both died stripped as their dignity as "king" and villified. (child molestation charges)

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Gamma MO]

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Gamma MO]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hi Evasius,
some guy on another thread is pushing october 2011 as a major cataclysmic event.would you please put a close up of 10/2011 for a closer look please and if you can give me the correlation date to look up? This guy is one of these posters claiming to know what our future holds:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thanks heaps

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join