It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I can't believe this many people waste their time with this crapola but since it appears to be the "play of the day", I'm in.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I am suggesting now other potential events:

. Possibly a Kern County earthquake on July 21 2012 will lead to a major nuclear accident on July 22nd.

. The August 12- 13 7. 1/ 7.2 quake may happen in sea, near Greece , instead of California

. There will be a major coup d' etat/conflict leading in Iran on August 19

. Possibly Hoover Dam to break on March 16 2012

. The 9.2 Alaskan quake will happen between March 19 and March 27 2012

. A new March 22nd movement will begin in a Paris university and lead to a major revolution starting in 2 parts, one with April 11 2012 march and than by May 2nd 2012, the full revolution begins, lasting until all September 2012.

. The May 26- 27 2012 earthquake will probably occur in Japan

. New York may be hit by the effects of a solar flare on May 5th, June 2nd or July 13-14

. There might be another Yom Kippur war in October 2012 that might lead to an austerity period for Europe by December 2 2012

. On December 3 2012, a massive industrial accident may occur

. The November 10- 13 hurricane in United States may cause more than 500.000 victims

. There might be a huge nuclear accident in Pakistan near the end of April 2012

. A black day for economy, October 19 2012

. The June 2 2012 solar flare may cause black outs and massive turmoil in China

. The August 20 unprecedented eruption might be Toba eruption

. Microbes will be discovered on September 18 2012 on Mars

. A September 28- October 12 solar flare may cause a 60 days black out in Italy, leading than to the colossal revolution of Rome, starting October 15- 19 2012

. There might be an Italian quake around first week of April 2012

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You've made a LOT of predictions over the last week or so, basically laying out events for the year. I was just curious as to why you list some of them as "will happen" and some of they as "may/might happen" Do you think some of the predictions are specific enough on the graph that they will happen as you say? Or am I just reading in to your words too much? Either way, keep up the work. It's definitely interesting to read your interpretations of TWZ.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

"Suggesting"
"Potential"

Why not admit it? TMZ is at its best a lottery and at its worst a total scam.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungii imagined it would be something that effected a large amount of humanity, but because of all encompassing events.... not every single person on the earth experiencing minor novel events within their own personal subjective lives,,,,,, my girlfriend asked me out! I got an A on my math test! My grandma made brownies! I beat that really hard final fantasy boss!

edit on 9-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

As above, so below. Its relevant on all scales. Everyting is fractal. Now there's one that is going to need some proof lol. "Please show what the fractal dimension of everything is!".

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Cecilofs

So much of human evolution and the novelty throughout our history has been linked to technology. This interface or assimilation seems to be the logical direction we are heading.

Can you provide a few examples of evolution linked to technology?

Our species has so much more potential than this.

And why would implants somehow makes us better?

Not just biological evolution but evolution in a broad sense.

Examples:

Farming leads to population growth.
Coal power leads to industrial revolution leads to more population growth.
Increased medical technology leads to longer life spans.
Increased education leads to upward social mobility.
Invention of radio leads to changes in connectedness of people, changes in music culture and advances in military communication.

Humans have been evolving epigenetically for some time now. This is a novel thing on our planet as far as we know.

Implants wouldn't necessarily make us better. My comment was about implants being used to "inject" advertising and marketing directly into our brains. I can see many benefits to cybernetics and that isn't one of them.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

All the more reason to get rid of FIAT currency...LMAO

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

All the more reason to get rid of FIAT currency...LMAO

Exactly

Considering the state of the economy right now and the increasing awareness of the inequities in our system (Occupy Movement for example), I could see that being a big part of the shift.

After all a singularity pretty much implies infinite energy, which could only happen with renewable/unlimited energy sources. Those are unlikely to come about under our current system as there is no profit in giving out free energy to people.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Why is it in the most crucial of times one of the most important threads on ATS...is talking about fiat currency instead of the TMZ and 2012 and the end of times?

Why?

Because TMZ has been abandoned.

Why?

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Do I see a CH HOTAS in the profile pic above?
A like mind!

Anyway, here's March:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

I noticed some patterns...In 2 years, I noticed at least 6 events that occurred 13 days later than they were supposed to, like the 1896 Japan tsunami and 2011 Japan tsunami, and the resonance for 1929-something related to economy-that spread all over the world, that gave origin to the occupy movement that started from wall street and than every protest became an occupy-something.
And also the resonance for the end of world war 2 and the end of the Iraq war in December 2011, 13 days later.
I also noticed that historical events are more likely to repeat if the months ( and even days ) coincide with the resonancing month on the graph ( The concordia cruise ship sinking - January 13 and the 1953 January 31 ship sinking ).
2011 was a 1945 look-a-like year, Fukushima instead of Hiroshima and the death of Hitler and the death of Bin Laden on same day...Also Mussolini decline and the Italian minister going down in November 2011.

Events have been fairly quiet for the first 3 months of 2012, so far...I expect a building up with the revolution theme starting by March 22 and going costantly on until May 29. The 2nd week of April is expected to be crazy.
Some historical people are resonancing with modern people so well that almost surely we will see at least 2 hugely important people die in April and June...
These four people have actually mirrored life.
The theme of solar flares will be a costant from May to June and from September to November, with the strongest ones expected between September 28 and October 12 and on November 2.
I think the theme of Israelo-Iran conflict is still considerable, and to be on by April-May 2012, with the potential inglobation of Egypt and Syria, and in the summer, also Lebanon.
August is expected to be an unprecedented month, with huge eruption and collapse of whole regimes.
I think we are going to spot microbial true actual life on Mars with that experimentation going on August 6th, in mid- September 2012.
The first half of November is all for natural disasters a-go-go. Indian Ocean 2004 tsunamis and Katrina in the same week...Just in time to distract people from Usa elections.
If there will be one, given that the theme of political scandal watergate style is expected for May.
The second half of November, from the 13th, there is the final building up starting, and this is when all kind of multiple events all over the world are going to occur simultaneously, so that by the 2nd week of December the world is incredibly active. The time of thanksgiving and immediately after is expected to be unprecedented.
I expect the theme of England-Rome revolutions for October- December.

I still don't reveal a part of the events I expect from 2012 according to my personal interpretation of the graph...We will see what happens. If they occur, I will explain the correlation.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Zagari does have the courage to make fairly unambiguous predictions.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari, you've made a LOT of predictions over the last week or so, basically laying out events for the year. I was just curious as to why you list some of them as "will happen" and some of they as "may/might happen" Do you think some of the predictions are specific enough on the graph that they will happen as you say? Or am I just reading in to your words too much?

I read Mr. Zagari's response to you which, imo, did not address simply or firmly your question "why you list some of them as "will happen" and some of they as "may/might happen" Do you think some of the predictions are specific enough on the graph that they will happen as you say?.

The answer as I interpret Mr. Zagari, since he co0ntinues to use words such as "noticed - expect a building up - almost surely" and many other similar, noncommittal terms, that Mr. Zagari is using Terence McKenna's TWZ as actually intended.

Supposition, theorem, speculation.

Or as the OP profoundly expressed "anything is possible, TWZ is theoretical".

edit on 12-3-2012 by drkildare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

As above, so below. Its relevant on all scales. Everyting is fractal. Now there's one that is going to need some proof lol. "Please show what the fractal dimension of everything is!".

Not everything is fractal. A line is not fractal unless you want to consider something fractal with dimension = 1.

The fractal dimension of everything is 3 in 3-space.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Farming leads to population growth.
Coal power leads to industrial revolution leads to more population growth.
Increased medical technology leads to longer life spans.
Increased education leads to upward social mobility.
Invention of radio leads to changes in connectedness of people, changes in music culture and advances in military communication.

Humans have been evolving epigenetically for some time now. This is a novel thing on our planet as far as we know.

Implants wouldn't necessarily make us better. My comment was about implants being used to "inject" advertising and marketing directly into our brains. I can see many benefits to cybernetics and that isn't one of them.

Increased population growth is not evolution.
Living longer is not evolution.
Increased eduction is not evolution.
Connectedness and experiences is not evolution.

Evolution is the change of a gene pool over time. None of the issues you have listed have altered the gene pool have they?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Evolution is the change of a gene pool over time.

And many, many, mamy sources agree with you. Perfectly.

Evolution is a change in the gene pool of over time

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Which is why I said, and I quote:

Not just biological evolution but evolution in a broad sense.

and

Which will probably still get me in trouble, so I will instead use the word "non-genetically". As in changes over time that have nothing to do with our genetics, cells or anything biological. "Evolution" being used as a word to describe progress and changes over time rather than strictly talking about biological evolution.

So I don't see why you have to nit pick every little thing, even when I explicitly defined what I was talking about and it wasn't the original, technical definition of the word.

To the other poster re: Why we are talking about fiat currency. We are talking about a theory that encompasses everything in human history, so basically it makes every topic relevant if discussed in relation to the Timewave.

The relevance here is that TWZ predicts some sort of shift on 21/12/2012. As part of this shift we will move away from established systems, the most broken of which currently, in my opinion, is our currency system.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Mystic Technician

TWZ cannot be used to describe individuals or individual situations. It is a measure of the whole and not of individual parts.

This is one of the rare occasions where I agree with you, having read McKenna in my 20's.
And you know we're almost constantly at odds with each other.

edit on 3/12/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: line 2

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join