It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The defense authorization bill passed! Maybe the novelty date has to do with that horrible, outlandish, betrayal of the American people by our Senate.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
One of my threads talking about December 3 2011 in another forum has been published on Urban Survival of George Ure today!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The day has come.

I'm waiting for something "novel" today...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
does anybody know if 7th december has been mentioned in time wave zero?

was just wondering because of the eclipse and the countdown on that 'illuminati' site??

anything happening around that time in the time wave??

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

December 3 2011 is the most novel day in history SO FAR, it is a precursor point of the end and something epic may happen.

So here is the day and it is supposed to be as you claim the most novel day in history.

If nothing obvious happens are you still going to be a TWZ fan or is it possible for novelty to be so elusive that a very novel event can happen without anyone noticing?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't see anything novel...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

There is a new graph on the official website and I looked for September 2001, most novel day in September 2001 was September 7, just 4 days before September 11 2001, and also December 3 2011 is 4 days before December 7 2011.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Not to drive away the discussion, but we also have the Kelley graph that indicates October 5 2011 ( Steve Jobs death and Bangkok flood ) as the most novel day in 2011.
Let's wait a little time for now, but I think probably October 5 2011 was a better hit.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Of course. I am not expecting an epic event today, many discussions happen at closed doors, probably something big was decided today.
Also, there is the Kelley graph that indicates the eventful October 5 2011 ( Steve Jobs/ Bangkok ) as the most novel day in history so far and of the year 2011.
Maybe that was better than this one date.

For now, I am expecting growing habit until March 11 2012 , than another super important period until April 28 2012 than its all in the last 4 months of 2012.
Not to forget that I also explained that there must be a period of 64 days off-scale, not visible on the graphs, that indicates extreme novelty and the real end date being February 23 2013.

Sorry for this, but I don't change my opinion.
I watched the new graphs 1995- 2012 on the official website, no date modified, and it was all right. I already watched it month for month.

Timewave zero is actually going better and better.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Of course. I am not expecting an epic event today, many discussions happen at closed doors, probably something big was decided today.

So basically this is all a sham with you switching back and forth between plots and dates. Nothing happened today.

To suggest that something important happened behind closed doors makes this TWZ impossible to check and also strongly suggests that all of the mentioning throughout this thread is a waste of time.

TWZ is not getting better and better. It is getting to be more and more obvious that it is a hoax, a really bad hoax. Every day makes it more evident how ludicrous the entire story is.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I posted dozen of examples of how the timewave works and how history is repeating itself with resonances. And you are still here trying to debunk the whole thing.
Many dates this year were correct. Only because today there was no gigantic event, it doesn't prove anything. You can't debunk the fact that maybe today behind a closed door someone gave the green light for some huge project, mission, attack, whatever.
You can't know.

If you want my opinion, Kelley graph is also good and maybe October 5 was more correct, even though, undeniably, the biggest event of the year was on March 11 in Fukushima.

Now we are going to experience a long period of habit, until March 2012 comes. So, the test for 2011 is done.
And it was pretty good, I will watch news next week to see what happens.

People should try to go to the new graph software on the official timewave website, it is free. It shows written, the most novel dates from 1995 to 2012.

Timewave predicted the fall of economy by the day, September 15 2008 and the L. B. bankruptcy...June 25 2009, the France plane in 2009, the day swine flu was discovered was very important on graph, Egypt revolution started from someone's action on the hugely novel day January 18 2011, and these are a few examples.

I appreciate you are discussing it in a different way from November 2010, but the work I do to update this thread is important and I think it should go on.

You will be free to say whatever you want to say if December 21 2012 comes to nothing happening.
( my opinion ): I believe we are going to see what it really means in March-April 2012.

Now, anybody, c'mon, say nothing happened, timewave is bunk.
People who actually understand the timewave don't care about the trolls and the misinformed people.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
So basically this is all a sham with you switching back and forth between plots and dates. Nothing happened today.

To suggest that something important happened behind closed doors makes this TWZ impossible to check and also strongly suggests that all of the mentioning throughout this thread is a waste of time.

TWZ is not getting better and better. It is getting to be more and more obvious that it is a hoax, a really bad hoax. Every day makes it more evident how ludicrous the entire story is.

TWZ may be wildly accurate, that is a valid argument to make. To call it a Hoax implies it is a "malicious deception"

Now, I have listened to Terrance McKenna's lectures, while you may call him loony and mistaken, to degrade his character by implying he was intentionally malicious and deceptive is crossing the line in my opinion.

He was just a well intentioned old dude that did a lot of hallucinogens.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I posted dozen of examples of how the timewave works and how history is repeating itself with resonances.

Actually you did not. That has been very clear. You have posted resonances which are nothing more than treating TWZ as being right.

Only because today there was no gigantic event, it doesn't prove anything.

Sure it demonstrates that TWZ is baloney. You use the excuse that something unseen might exist that makes TWZ in some crazy way correct. What rubbish.

You can't debunk the fact that maybe today behind a closed door someone gave the green light for some huge project, mission, attack, whatever.
You can't know.

And you can't provide any evidence to support the nonsense of TWZ. There is no evidence and attempting to fabricate some dreamed up excuse for TWZ lends no support to what has been obvious a hoax.

So, the test for 2011 is done.

And it is very clear that TWZ is a failure.

Timewave predicted the fall of economy by the day, September 15 2008 and the L. B. bankruptcy...June 25 2009, the France plane in 2009, the day swine flu was discovered was very important on graph, Egypt revolution started from someone's action on the hugely novel day January 18 2011, and these are a few examples.

Back to shoehorning. How sad. That is all TWZ people can do. They have to look back and make up stories to support this hoax.

I believe we are going to see what it really means in March-April 2012.

You have many months to come up with more excuses as to why obvious failures of TWZ are something else.

People who actually understand the timewave don't care about the trolls and the misinformed people.

People that can't let go of TWZ after failure after failure after failure are acting like religious zealots. I've said it before and I can say it again - this has all of the signs of religion with TWZ being treated as some sort of holy scripture.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

TWZ may be wildly accurate, that is a valid argument to make. To call it a Hoax implies it is a "malicious deception"

A hoax does not have a connotation of malicious behavior. It is a joke. It is a cheat or a deception.

Now, I have listened to Terrance McKenna's lectures, while you may call him loony and mistaken, to degrade his character by implying he was intentionally malicious and deceptive is crossing the line in my opinion.

I never said he was malicious. Look up the word hoax and learn its meaning. Was he a charlatan? Yes. Was he a hoaxer? Yes.

Was he well intentioned? Clearly not.

Were people duped by him? Yes. Did he profit from his deception? Yes.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Zagari looks at his graph and proclaims we are moving into a period of habit.

How does Zagari know? They do not. They are making a proclamation based on looking at a plot. How absurd. Has anything been done to try and demonstrate TWZ works. Nothing at all.

Listing so-called resonances does not demonstrate anything other than the ability to read a graph and look for events that have been listed.
Claiming that there must be something secret that made a regular day was sort of special time is simply a bad attempt at trying to explain away a clear failure of TWZ.

This is another example of close minded thinking. The mind of the TWZ believer is closed to the evidence.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
In my opinion, the most "novel" things that happened in 2011 so far were:

- Arab Spring, Hosni Mubarak deposed, and Muammar Gaddafi killed.

- Faster than light neutrinos

- USA stripped of AAA credit rating

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
"People should try to go to the new graph software on the official timewave website, it is free. It shows written, the most novel dates from 1995 to 2012. "

where can I find this?
thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

For the second date, it was September 23 2011 and it was one of the most novel dates in 2011. Than came October 5, November 22 and December 3.

The third date was August 6 2011 and it was very novel ( July 27 - August 7 novel period ).

December 3 graph picture is identical to the one of April 3 1998, April 20 1999 and May 29 2001.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thanks Zagari for showing what a flop TWZ is.
1. Dec 3 - nothing much happens
2. Sep 23 - nada
3. Oct 5 - another miss
4. Nov 22 - can you believe another miss

Sep 23 - still waiting for satellite to hit Earth
- Yemen President Returns From Saudi Arabia
Oct 5 - Palin says she is not running for US president

Aug 6 a helicopter was shot down in a Afghanistan. Sad indeed, but hardly novel.
Also that day violent riots break out in England.

What are the chances that TWZ could pick ordinary days one right after the other? Looks very good.
edit on 4-12-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join