It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
On the original graph with end date in November 2012, today was as novel as November 22 2011 will be on the standard graph with December 2012 end date.
Do you remember ? I said that November 22 2011 was a novelty point. On original graph that day was today.
Gadhafi is dead. Breaking news on all channels.

Now we will test October 31- December 3 2011 novelty ( end of a time cycle ) to see what will happen.

If the end date is in November 2012, this day is one of the most novel in history.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just checked the graph, I noticed two missing novelty dates: October 29 ( standard graph ) is the most novel day in October 2011 on Sheliak.On original graph it occurred on September 26 2011.

November 27 2011 is even more novel than November 22 2011 ( standard graph ). On the original graph it occurs on October 25 2011.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
you know it's funny- the Timewave says we entered the short epochs of dramatic change during the few years before Dec 2012 - so all a skeptic needs to do is wait for a lull in unprecedented events- since unprecedented and revolutionary events that cause all the news services to take over the media with breaking coverage only ever happen once or twice a year you shouldn't have to wait long to say 'see? the Timewave says this should be a roiling boil of novelty now but the world is quiet' -

so what has happened? well since the oil spill or thereabouts we HAVE had a constant stream of BREAKING NEWS of all kinds- unprecedented events- usually unprecedented particularly in that they are being watched live over the network by the whole world- massive 9+ earthquakes and tsunamis and volcanoes only months apart- massive floods- Wiki leaks and Anonymous- Watson on Jeopardy- drones moved to spear-point- mysterious mass deaths of animals- global revolutions empowered by social networks- true economic collapse- not cherry-picked events on some specific day - this can only lead to confirmation bias- we are talking about your TV show getting interrupted by breaking news with high counts of words like 'unprecedented in history' or 'record'

-but then there did finally seem to be a lull lasting for weeks- things went back to normal with Casey Anthony/lohans/political pundits- it ALMOST seemed like you could finally dismiss the Timewave-

but then- OCCUPY WALL ST - and suddenly it's a real global revolution and we are starting to see what a connected society might mean- and SIRI the first mass market AI was released- and the lull ended-

I think someone asked earlier in the thread: is this sh!t getting real enough for you yet?

-just out of curiosity- given the density of breaking-news- I decided to check my TV before finishing my post- and what did I find? Gaddafi is dead-

can anyone honestly suggest that a lull will happen?- we KNOW that more weirdness is coming-

I would like to move past this 2012 nonsense and get on with my own vision of a Cybernetic Dreamtime of AR/VR/BCI in the 2030s- but the Timewave will not leave us alone!
edit on 20-10-2011 by setAI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

A few days back Steve Jobs died. He was involved with more than Ghaddafi. Seems to me TWZ missed.
Yesterday Kuchar died. Did TWZ miss?
Yesterday Nobel prize winner Baruj Benacerraf died. Did TWZ miss?
The day before Diane Cilento died.
The day before there was a death from the Listeria outbreak.

Ghaddafi was killed when his world was in ruins. His death was hardly novel.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No, Jobs died on October 4-5 2011. That was VERY novel on timewave graph.
Check out Mystic Technician post on page 167. Early October was novel.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I had a very novel day. Encountered unusual situation for the whole afternoon. Some things have mind blown me.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by setAI

I completely agree with you. We are making pages of history just in 2 years.
Musical history, disasters, dictatures going down, nuclear meltdowns, all of it, happenin right now.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by setAI

so what has happened? well since the oil spill or thereabouts we HAVE had a constant stream of BREAKING NEWS of all kinds- unprecedented events- usually unprecedented particularly in that they are being watched live over the network by the whole world- massive 9+ earthquakes and tsunamis and volcanoes only months apart- massive floods- Wiki leaks and Anonymous- Watson on Jeopardy- drones moved to spear-point- mysterious mass deaths of animals- global revolutions empowered by social networks- true economic collapse- not cherry-picked events on some specific day - this can only lead to confirmation bias- we are talking about your TV show getting interrupted by breaking news with high counts of words like 'unprecedented in history' or 'record'

That's not true at all. There has not been a constant stream.
There was 1 large quake in March.
There were 2 notable tsunamis in 2011: Japan and New Zealand. You get about 1 big one a year.
Floods happen every year. Floods do increase in intensity as humans continue to exacerbate the situation.
Volcanic activity is unchanged over the last 60 years.
Animal deaths are normal. These die offs are not rare, nor are they more common.
In summary, things are not unprecedented as you claimed.

Occupy Wall St is not a global revolution. This isn't even big in terms of protests.

can anyone honestly suggest that a lull will happen?- we KNOW that more weirdness is coming-

Weirdness always happens. TWZ is an example of weirdness. Can be there be a lull? It happens all of the time.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here comes the novelty in my life.
I bet my life is gonna be messed up...
I'm having a unusual period where everything is chaotic and disorganized.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
On the original graph with end date in November 2012, today was as novel as November 22 2011 will be on the standard graph with December 2012 end date.
Do you remember ? I said that November 22 2011 was a novelty point. On original graph that day was today.
Gadhafi is dead. Breaking news on all channels.

Now we will test October 31- December 3 2011 novelty ( end of a time cycle ) to see what will happen.

If the end date is in November 2012, this day is one of the most novel in history.

You do so much double talk in that post not even you can make sense of it.

You are already doing what I predicted, flip flopping between graphs trying desperately to hold on to your beliefs.

I didn't even need a graph for that one.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Since October 21 , its just like someone turned on the engine of novelty.
New options, turning points and beginnings have been brought to me.
I feel like in the middle of a storm.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think I started another very weirdo period.
My life is in the middle of a storm of events and feelings.
I am going to see if tomorrow and the 31st something very big happens. On the original graph this weekend is the end of a 67 years cycle like 1945 was.

Otherwise I will wait until December 2-3 2011.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The original graph testing for significant event of October 31 2011 has failed, so I'll wait for November 22 and December 3 2011.

Here the only thing that seems to change is my mood...Something is happening with my mood...It is similar to late February- early March 2011 , just before the Japanese quake, but now is terribly more profound. I am intensely shaken up by my own feelings. I've suffered from depression periods, in 2001, 2006, 2010 and this year, first 3 months...And now it seems it is coming back.
I am trying to analyze what makes me feel this way...I feel so fragile.
All I know is that it started on October 29- 30.

In february I felt more and more anxious going into March 2nd week, and I called off from work on March 9 and 10 because I was spending the day with anxiety issues.
The 11th I woke up late and quiet and than I watched catastrophe on the internet.
The feeling started on the 25th-26th of February.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hi Z..
hows things in the timewave world?
tension building?

edit on 1-11-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
The original graph testing for significant event of October 31 2011 has failed, so I'll wait for November 22 and December 3 2011.

Here the only thing that seems to change is my mood...Something is happening with my mood...It is similar to late February- early March 2011 , just before the Japanese quake, but now is terribly more profound. I am intensely shaken up by my own feelings. I've suffered from depression periods, in 2001, 2006, 2010 and this year, first 3 months...And now it seems it is coming back.
I am trying to analyze what makes me feel this way...I feel so fragile.
All I know is that it started on October 29- 30.

In february I felt more and more anxious going into March 2nd week, and I called off from work on March 9 and 10 because I was spending the day with anxiety issues.
The 11th I woke up late and quiet and than I watched catastrophe on the internet.
The feeling started on the 25th-26th of February.

Thank you

You just keep proving how fake twz is.

Maybe you should make your own graph, you could tune it perfectly to your mood swings.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think the OCCUPY WALL STREET movement can be linked to the crash of Wall Street in 1929...Instead of the crash, the resonance was for turmoil and protests around Wall Street...

In fact, the crash was scheduled for September 4 2011 on the graph and OWS movement started on the 17h.
Its like the Japan quake, whose resonance of 1896 one, was late of 13 days.

The 1929 " crash " occurred but it was replaced by a great protest, consequent of economic trouble.

During November 2011, we will see the resonance of all what happened during Second World War, like the fast war, the invasion of Normandy ( Occupy Paris, or Occupy France is next ? ), Russia attacked by surprise, United States enter the war, the missile who threatened the world of Hitler.
And the Argentinian quake.

December 2011 may be very explosive, since it resonates with the ending events of Second World War, Dresda, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, maybe there will be a new quake in Japan, or an update about radiations.
Also, Roosevelt, Mussolini and Hitler death resonances are here.
Isn't Kirchner the resonance of Eva Peron in Argentina?

December 2011 will see a return of the Cold War tension, the new " Marshall Plan ", Roswell ufo, so a similar ufo case, that will maybe launch a new story-line about aliens for 2012.
Also, the Indian independence and the death of Gandhi are here.

January 2012 is about Maccartism, Korean war, Tibet invaded by China, Eva Peron death, the death of Stalin, the discovery of dna and rem, and Iran coup d' etat.

February 2012 is about the birth of Rock'n'roll, Usa intervention in Vietnam war, Maccartism, Apartheid and Parks, Elvis, Suez crisis.

March 2012 is about Cuban revolution, South African riots, 1st man in space, the Berlin Wall, Independence of Algeria, Vatican council 2nd, Cuban Crisis, MLK dream speech, 1963, Beatles, Usa starts bombing Vietnam.

April 2012 is about Chinese cultural revolution, Nigeria division, Israel 6 days war, death of Che, of MLK, 1968 world wide riots, Praga spring, Concorde and Moon Landing and woodstock.

May 2012 is about Bhola cyclone, independence of Bangladesh, Ireland riots, Watergate scandal, Olympic terror attack, Vietnam cease fire, Chile coup d' etat, Kippur war, Oil crisis of 1970s, Portugal revolution, end of Vietnam war.

June 2012 is about Elvis death, wow seti signal, Steve Biko, agreement of Camp David, Polish pope, Jonestown mass., 1979 oil disaster, and nuclear accident, Iran attacks usa ambas.,

July 2012 is about aids pandemy, Chernobyl, Live Aid for Africa.

August 2012 is about Perestroika, intifada, exxon valdez, Tienamnen, 1989 Berlin, Mandela free, end Cold War, end of Urss, Yugoslavia civil war, peace Israel and Olp.

September 2012 is about Yugoslavia civil war, Uganda and Bosnia massacres, Diana death, Mother Teresa death, Ireland civil war end.

October 2012 is about 9/11, Iraq war, Enron bankruptcy, fall of Baghdad.

November 2012 is about 2004 quake/tsunamis, Katrina, London t. att., 2005, Polish pope dies, Hussein death, 2008 economic crisis.

December 2012 is about Iran revolution, Mj death, swine flu, Poland accident, Greece decline, Deepwater oil spill, Assange wikileaks, Egypt revolution, Tunisia revolution, Japan crisis, Libya and Syria wars, Norway terror attack, London riots, OWS movement, Spain movements, Bangkok floods.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

The number 64 is very important on Timewave Zero

64 days after March 11 2011, the Spain protests begun.

1929 Economic crash was scheduled for September 4 2011, 64 days after that date is...

NOVEMBER 7 2011

According to Vitchilo, it all crashes Monday.

We'll see.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

It was a test for Original Graph. The Standard graph is more precise. I just wanted to check if earlier graph was maybe more precise but it wasn't.
December 2-3 2011 are now way more important for testing timewave zero.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
More nonsense.

Just like Calleman's 28th October etc.

LOL.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Good god, is this thread still going?
What is that smell in here?
*sniff..sniff*
Ugh, smells like bull(censored).

top topics