It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
the thing that bothers me is why is it me or us that will go through this shift, it just makes everything seem fake, like a freakin movie, btw i think what you wrote all throughout this post is brilliant and i agree with most of it, but why us and not the others that existed before us, it seems that this is just the way its meant to be....i dont know im confused...too many things to think about, life is crushing my spirit

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

not trolling here just want to disagree.The timewave does have an end and spacificaly thought to be 2012.
Question: why did some people follow Graham Hancock in thought that the Maya Calender ended with a beginning to a new paradigm?...was it to abandon the hoky poky end of the world destruction money being made that illuminati money wasnt backing?...Next Question: Why can't people look to their own inner self to find the Guru they so long to find?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by subjectivelife
the thing that bothers me is why is it me or us that will go through this shift............... but why us and not the others that existed before us

Maybe there is no 'We' and our perceiving as being an individual is merely a function of this 3D, linear time existence. Maybe its simply conciousness itself that can fully appreciate the totality of all events.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Off topic and of no value to the discussion, so deleted it.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Wobbly Anomaly because: Off topic and of no value to the discussion, so deleted it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Novelty, when used within the context of McKenna's theory and applied to evolution, transcends the standard 'something new or unusual' meaning and focuses specifically on the increasing interconnectedness of the system allowing for easier information transfer and subsequent adaptation. It refers to 'the emergence of new states of connectedness' resulting from events and situations and our reaction to them.

So riots reduce novelty. Riots reduce the ability for people to be interconnected in the long term. There may be some disaster tourists that tune in for a while, but it's a murder or transportation wreck or whatever that lures them away quickly.

So yes, riots can represent novelty, but primarily as a result of a few contributing factors that amplify the effect of the event.

I would suggest that riots reduce novelty. They reduce the infrastructure that is needed to connect people. People are not really connected to the situation other than in an ephemeral manner. The connection is lost as soon as the riots die down. It's a transient phenomena involving a small percentage of people

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by subjectivelife

where is it written in stone anywhere on this planet that mankind as we know it will continue into any next paradigm. Maybe the only judgement passed on to any man is that mankind as a whole on this planet has cheated stole coveted and murdered and capitally gained its self instead of peacefully existing in harmony on this planet. If the resolve of the creator is to stop mankind's existence then so be it.
edit on 17-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

who says or knows for sure I mean knows KNOWS there is any other dimension other than the 3D we have right here right now.

edit on 17-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: added content
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz
reply to post by Evasius

The timewave does have an end and spacificaly thought to be 2012.

I'm not sure it does you know. It took science a while to work out that zero cannot exist, it can just look like it does when viewed in certain ways.

The timewave discussed on here is also more like a universal measurement. If the timewave were an ocean then we would be ants on toy boats going up and down on the waves in a bath..on the boat in the bigger ocean. Different direct, personal experiences yet still subject to a less immediate, shared effect from the ocean on the outside.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

sorry dude, I have the timewave right between the web-bot and Gordon Michael Scallion....It missed big july 8th 2010 then everybody screamed Watkins Math and to look at november. When we are all here jan.1st 2013 Cheers to the Maya. You guys can argue Novelty and Antiquity. The timewave can be read like the Holy Scriptures. nuff said

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

just cruising through and found this thread..when the timewave didnt pan out in july 2010 everybody switched to Watkins Math.Nothing happened in November either...hohum

The question is, what didn't happen? We must get past this notion of needing the 'stuff to hit the fan' every time there is a shift in the graph. Novelty is expressed through increasing interconnectedness, new realizations and awareness of one's own spiritual connectedness with everyone and everything, and advancements in technology allowing for new information to be generated and shared quickly and easily, and this all occurs not only on the global level but at the level of communities and within each and every individual on this planet. More than likely, the novelty expressed within the graph is also comprised of offworld events, energy fluctuations, incoming celestial energies, and perhaps even future open contact with an alien race or manmade AI. There's a lot that needs to be considered before 'hohumming' the validity of McKenna's theory.

Additionally, I am unaware of anyone switching to the Watkins set. Watkins is very close to the Kelley graph, and Kelley is the original. The Sheliak numbers were introduced later as a major modification of the Kelley/Watkins numbers. In some instances it varies quite a bit from the original graph, and at other times it matches perfectly (example - this past March marked the last major congruence between the Kelley, Watkins, and Sheliak number sets). Personally, I have since started to include the Sheliak number set (alongside the Kelley set) as I should have been doing all along. So I have to disagree with your claim - I don't know of anyone switching to Watkins, much less 'everyone.' If you do, post your source.

not trolling here just want to disagree.The timewave does have an end and spacificaly thought to be 2012.

I assume this statement is in reference to something I mentioned in the introductory post of the blog (as I have never actually stated this within this thread). I think you'll find what was said is substantiated in the sentences that follow - here is the entire quote:

There is no true beginning or end to the Timewave graph. Boundaries in the distant past and near future appear finite due to the inability of the software to fully explore the entire fractal expression (and our innate inability to see beyond certain event horizons)...

...Likewise, the 'end' is not an end by any means. Zero point represents a continuation of the pattern within a point of time considered quite brief by human 'standards' where the pattern repeats at such a rate, it becomes infinite and the normal rules that govern our present experience of reality break down entirely.
source

The graph represents a pattern that truly has no end. What you are referring to as the end is where the process accelerates exponentially and approaches infinity. Infinity subsequently means no end. We place a boundary at that moment and say the graph is finite in order to approach the subject with clarity. The data can be extrapolated infinitely; at the point where the linear nature of experienced time approaches infinity, it seems to stop but it's as if the graph enters the singularity of a black hole and keeps on going. Example - picture our experience of time in 2 dimensions, as a line drawn on a piece of paper. At zero, a hole is punched through the paper and the line then proceeds through the paper into another dimension. To the old way of thinking, the line has stopped. In the new way of thinking, the process continues and the nature of the journey has fundamentally changed.

Question: why did some people follow Graham Hancock in thought that the Maya Calender ended with a beginning to a new paradigm?...was it to abandon the hoky poky end of the world destruction money being made that illuminati money wasnt backing?...

McKenna was saying this all along, from the early 70's up until his death in 2000. Hancock was one of many that saw humanity's path similarly. One major similarity between McKenna and Hancock is their 'psychedelic inspirations' if you want to call it that. The end of the world stuff came about afterwards to hijack the initial new age mindset that introduced it to the world (by Jose Arguelles, McKenna, and many others).

Next Question: Why can't people look to their own inner self to find the Guru they so long to find?

They can and should. This is exactly what I've been doing over the past few years (especially over the last 11 months or so) and has contributed to my increasing absence here in this forum. It's not up to me or anyone to tell you this or that. It's up to you to go with the flow and find out what it is you need to know, and do whatever it is you came here to do.

edit on 17/8/11 by Evasius because: spelling

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

well ok then,I will read it as though it were the holy scriptures and find the truest meaning of the wave and what it only speaks to me......hey thanks for you input, catch you later

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by subjectivelife

the thing that bothers me is why is it me or us that will go through this shift, it just makes everything seem fake, like a freakin movie, btw i think what you wrote all throughout this post is brilliant and i agree with most of it, but why us and not the others that existed before us, it seems that this is just the way its meant to be....i dont know im confused...too many things to think about, life is crushing my spirit

I think to some extent it actually is just the way it was meant to be, not exactly but this window of transition has always been expected around this time. As for 'why us and not them,' I think their experiences in the past served them just as our experiences now are serving us. If consciousness indeed survives the body, which I believe it does, then perhaps we on some higher level chose these circumstances prior to this life, and experiencing this transition is one of the many things we came here for.

I agree, this is a confusing and overwhelming time to be alive, and I myself have trouble dealing with what is required of me both professionally and personally, day in and day out. I get through it first and foremost by remembering that I create my own reality (I have been told this all my life, so much so that it had become a cliche - until circumstances over the past year revealed this to me as a truth and a core principle of my existence). Next, quiet the mind, and devote time to what you enjoy or excites you the most. If your circumstances are undesirable, learn from the experience and move forward. Let go of fear and know, absolutely know that you're right where you need to be. And lastly, pay attention to synchronicity.

On the surface, it may appear like I'm dishing out the BS pretty thick, but I am speaking from experience and it has helped me tremendously to just calm down and intuitively go with the flow, and to actually enjoy this experience.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz

sorry dude, I have the timewave right between the web-bot and Gordon Michael Scallion....It missed big july 8th 2010 then everybody screamed Watkins Math and to look at november. When we are all here jan.1st 2013 Cheers to the Maya. You guys can argue Novelty and Antiquity. The timewave can be read like the Holy Scriptures. nuff said

I'm not sure if you took what I said seriously or not
There are more waves than the timewave that have 'universal' significance and by universal I mean lots of people 'believe' in their effect on reality...........But yes, they dont predict much really, only an increase in human endeavour. Personally, like astrology, we can find personal meaning in there if we try (which some on here obviously spend a lot of time doing, which is cool, choosing what entertains our brains is a good thing)

Moores Law is a good example of a 'measurable' increase in technological speed, but even that can be extrapolated backwards to include the evolution of the universe and can appear to have validity.

I agree it is very much like the scriptures, people believe it and are 'sure' it has validity, some even feel they are proving it.

Belief is a powerful self programming tool

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Moores Law is a good example of a 'measurable' increase in technological speed, but even that can be extrapolated backwards to include the evolution of the universe and can appear to have validity.

That's not true. Moore's Law is about the number of transistors on an IC. Thus it does not have any applicability outside of the realm of ICs.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

That's not true. Moore's Law is about the number of transistors on an IC. Thus it does not have any applicability outside of the realm of ICs.

Sorry, I didnt explain myself very well. I meant That the principles of Moores law can be applied to other subjects eg the increase in speed that humans have been able to travel at, the amount of power we can produce, the amount of knowledge and memes that we can process, possibly the localised complexity of the universe.....etc

We could call it 'Mores law" :-)

edit on 18-8-2011 by Wobbly Anomaly because: more stuff

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Consider the speed at which humans can travel.
Foot travel was there for a long time and is limited. For millions of years Homo traveled at that speed.
Within the last few thousand years animals were used for travel. Again there is a limit to that speed.
Then the machines arrived. That is still limited. Cars today do not travel faster than cars 50 years ago. Trains for the most part are no faster. Planes are no faster.

No variation of Moore's Law applies to travel.

The amount of power we produce is proportional to consumption. Is our consumption up or stable? Are we consuming in an exponential pattern? I don't believe that is true.

Humans are no better at processing knowledge or memes than they were thousands of years ago. People were intelligent then and they are today.

The "localized complexity of the universe" is not changing either. Our understanding may change, but not what you suggest.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Consider the speed at which humans can travel.
Foot travel was there for a long time and is limited. For millions of years Homo traveled at that speed.
Within the last few thousand years animals were used for travel. Again there is a limit to that speed.
Then the machines arrived. That is still limited. Cars today do not travel faster than cars 50 years ago. Trains for the most part are no faster. Planes are no faster.

No variation of Moore's Law applies to travel.

Im sure you are being pedantic for the sake of it, cheeky :-) The speed that we are able to physically get from a) to b) has increased exponentially, as you say hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of years on foot, thousands of years on animals, hundreds of years with engines on the ground, 50ish years with flight 100's of times faster than ground based transport. Follow that trend and we should see millions of miles an hour in the next 10 years.

The amount of power we produce is proportional to consumption. Is our consumption up or stable? Are we consuming in an exponential pattern? I don't believe that is true.

Without repeating the above, we have moved from creating energy from fire in our prehistory to nuclear weapons and particle accelerators.

Humans are no better at processing knowledge or memes than they were thousands of years ago. People were intelligent then and they are today.

Processing an amount of information (not intelligence) the information we process now did not exist in pre-history (physics, computers.....etc) but much (not all) of our past is passed down ie we hav'nt forgotten how to play music or count or grow crops, but we have learnt about space travel, the universe at large, quantum theory....etc

The "localized complexity of the universe" is not changing either. Our understanding may change, but not what you suggest.

I read somewhere that the human brain, as far as we know, is the most complex thing in the universe, but as you go back in time, structures break down, galaxies return to atoms which in turn were just a soup of particles which seems to have come from an even simpler state, similar to a singularity.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Monetary collapse. I'm looking forward to it to be honest.
edit on 19-8-2011 by StarseedGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StarseedGiant

That point on the graph is linked to the events which happened in 1968.
It represents the last peak of habit in history before the ultimate valley to " singularity " point.

Lately, I stopped thinking aliens can exist and I think we are going to see the God's Whistle theory of Mckenna becoming reality. That would mean instant tecnological singularity, everything becomes super novel and the whole universe is morphed into a sudden evolution.

I'm glad that Evasius decided to show up on this thread again. Reading his posts is always a pleasure and I agree with what he says.

The graph does not actually ends, it changes. The real face of reality will be revealed in a actual " apocalyptical ( revealing ) event ".
Its not just a metamorphosis of history and the human life that we are going to see, but this supernovel event will make the universe very different.

We don't actually realize how lucky we are, to be the first generation that will see the Timewave Zero big event, we don't actually realize that probably, maybe not us, but our children and their children will much likely live without aging, without any limit.

Ancestor Simulation Theory says that the universe is some kind of hyper-technological and complex virtual reality. Probably the big event of the timewave will be, if the theory is right, the final updating of the software of the universe.

A few people were waiting for July 2010 for some big event, but many realized that the graph didn't show any big shift in that month, and many wrongly assumed, at the beginning it was me too, that November 14 2010 would have seen huge changes. Instead, the point where the novelty was higher was around January 17 2011.
On that day it was announced that we discovered something that will be the basis for sending information through time or something like that. And in November there was wikileaks and we captured antimatter. I don't think that's nothing.

Probably , most of us that know the graph pretty well, will know that around December 2- 3 2011 there is a potential for a real huge event that will change the way people think.
Its the most novel point of this entire year.

I am still making research about the original graph that puts the big event on November 18 2012 instead of December 2012. We will see.
I use Sheliak graph because is more reliable. Evasius explained this before. We should use Sheliak graph to obtain better results in our research.

I don't think we will ever see first alien contact, because they probably don't exist.
I think we will be the species that will conquer big parts, or even all, the universe. This would happen during a singularity.
To conclude, we thought history was to end in 1989...But instead, probably, history will end or anyway morph hugely in 2012.
" What do you do when you can do everything? " will be the question spoken by the mouths of everybody in 2013.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarseedGiant

Monetary collapse. I'm looking forward to it to be honest.
edit on 19-8-2011 by StarseedGiant because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your post man. Helps put things in perspective somewhat.

As far as what happened this year, end of March/ beginning of April we went through a period in which we had the highest peak in novelty between that point and zero date, or at least according to the graph. That was when we started going thru the Japan stuff and the continuation of the economic downturn.

Timewave zero almost has a rock skipping on a river effect towards the end of 2012 which is pretty interesting but also what we've talked about a few times here. Which is...If anything "substantial" were ever to happen in that timeframe (on the order of what people are suggesting) it would likely involve a chaotic, uncertain time for the world until ONE event tips the last domino into the abyss.

Another intersting thing is "web-bots" which most people aren't too familiar with. They've been discussed on ATS here, Coast 2 Coast AM and elsewhere. Web-bots were developed a few years ago by software engineers for a certain financial firm in hopes of the software being able to predict what would happen on the stock market based on finding patterns and keywords throughout blogs, forums, news articles, etc.. All across the internet.

Some have used them to attempt to predict future events, including what will happen in 2012. Here's an idea of what I'm talking about.. Skip to 10:24

They're saying that for some reason these web-bots aren't able to predict events past Dec. 21, 2012. Noone knows why. But I have a hunch that it has to do with the social paranoia about what COULD happen that is pretty much all over the internet right now. Or at least it is contributing to the outcomes of the web-bots. Who knows!

Just some food for thought.

-ChriS
edit on 19-8-2011 by BlasteR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Your blog is very well structured. I found many things on it that resonate with my observations.
I will be following it closely and may comment on synchronicities and resonances.

What I found most interesting is that you have the same idea of the fractal form of time as I do.

Nassim Haramein's rotating dual toroidal structure

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join