It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I would explain that to him telling him that nothing is completely sure about it, that we can only wait and see IF there is something true to it...
I was 19 when I discovered the theory.
I never told before about this to anybody under 18, only to one of my brothers that was 17. He strongly disapproves about this theory.
I usually discuss it with people my own age ( 21 ), with my aunt and with my mother.
Nobody of my friends even knows that I go on ats.

EDIT: I choosed not to tell him anything.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
He insisted on knowing about it...I feel like I just opened the vase of Pandora...But he is a smart teen, I explained to him this is NO SCIENCE, but SUPPOSITION/PURE POSSIBILITY.
He freaked out a little bit but he said its glad he knows about this.

But I feel he will ask me more info about this in the coming days. He is one of those people that wants to know every little detail.

Oh, well...I guess we can only wait and see...

Anyway, I noticed that since July 27, as predicted, I 'm experiencing great amount of novelty. Today, in particular, everything was novel to me. Every situation was singular.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by setAI

I was reading your post from a few pages back and was thinking more of the equation representing almost a passive, naturally existing feedback loop of information.

I've posted alot in this thread but I had not really thought of that before now.

It is almost as if time is simply a feedback loop in some ways though. Sort of like a mathematical representation of self-reflectivity and conscious thought (almost as if time is here for that specific purpose).

Kind of profound to think of it like that. It's almost like the universe, itself would represent information caught in a self-propogating feedback loop where the edge of the universe reprsents the mathematical boundary of the information.

EDITED TO ADD:

Perhaps that is what Mckenna really mean to say all along and I really just never completely understood it until now. We know that time and space are inextricably linked and are one and the same. Maybe the fabric of the universe itself is a feedback loop between time and space. Thanks for that epiphone btw!

-ChriS
edit on 4-8-2011 by BlasteR because: additional info

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's a very sad and unfortunate way to see a repetitive and synchronous pattern, but the 2 events in Norway, the massacre of privileged children on Utoya island and the polar bear attack on the group of Eton college students, is a strange coincidence. bbc.co.uk

Its as if history has repeated over a span of a couple of weeks, but with a different way of manifesting. As if time has looped but the planets and the galaxy have shifted so recurring events wear different clothes. Is it possible to find a place on the timewave where there is a repeat that spans 2 weeks and see what happens if it is lined up with these 2 events ?

The other strange thought i had is that it could almost be seen as metaphysical battle, one 'side' kills labour party children, the other retaliates by killing conservative children. The Norway massacre made me realise that there is as much hatred between politicly parties as there is in racism and religion. Its a serious and condensed level of negative emotion that, you could imagine, could manifest on several levels above and below this reality.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Wobbly Anomaly because: misty ideas condensing

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If July 22 2011 Oslo terror attack/shooting was the replica of Tienamnen in 1989, we now have in LONDON, a replica of this event:

The 1992 Los Angeles Riots or South Central Riots, also known as the 1992 Los Angeles Civil Unrest and Rodney King Uprising, were sparked on April 29, 1992, when a jury acquitted four white Los Angeles Police Department officers accused in the videotaped beating of black motorist Rodney King following a high-speed pursuit. Thousands of people in the Los Angeles area rioted over the six days following the verdict.

Widespread looting, assault, arson and murder occurred, and property damages topped roughly $1 billion. In all, 53 people died during the riots and thousands more were injure.

Look at some comments to the thread " Media Blackout: Londons burning ! ". Many of them are telling that these riots recall 1992 L.A. riots.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

How was a solo act like a government telling troops to gun down others? There is nothing similar between the two other than large numbers of people dying.

As far as people connecting the LA riots to the London riots, how do you know that this isn't being stated because they are TWZ lovers?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The UK riots were/are mainly children.

Children again.

Kids can run rings around the police, hack high profile computers, control and understand technology better than most adults. I think we are going to see a lot of incidents marking the rise of the power of the young.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

Children again.

Kids can run rings around the police, hack high profile computers, control and understand technology better than most adults. I think we are going to see a lot of incidents marking the rise of the power of the young.
It is unfortunate that a bright young mind would put it to a destructive purpose rather than something more harmonious,. what a waste

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Look at today's date on the 2011 time wave zero. By next week it hits a valley, and 2 months later, a very large drop.

Is the large drop in this RT article?

Riots could be coming to America
rt.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

Why do you think that riots are involved with novelty?
Why do you think that riots in the US are unusual?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Its all about human behavior, from stability to gradual and continuative instability.
Remember that the graph also register human reactions.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
AUGUST 12, AUGUST 25 TO 30 AND SEPTEMBER 2 2011 are the MOST novel periods of this summer 2011.
Today I thought about it and during this week I received what I call a " wake up call ".
I need to get back to university. So, I'm planning to work AND going to university until the end of the year, than my stage at the job in the school will end.
I thought back to 2009 fall and winter and than I think its time to give it another chance.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I thought the claim was that the plot is of novelty. Why would such a plot of novelty show anything other than novelty? Are you trying to claim that riots represent novelty?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Increasing novelty means people will act in unpredictable ways = possible increase in rioting.

Novelty and TWZ aside, an economic collapse would definately cause riots. That's a no brainer. The question is if and when.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

Children again.

>snipped< not relevant.
2nd
edit on 16-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Increasing novelty means people will act in unpredictable ways = possible increase in rioting.

Novelty and TWZ aside, an economic collapse would definately cause riots. That's a no brainer. The question is if and when.

Although there were thousands involved in the UK riots that is hardly a large fraction of the people in the UK.

Why do you think economic collapse would cause riots? It's a common motif in movies, but movies are certainly not reality. I would think that long before there was economic collapse riots would be spurred by food shortages, gas shortages, simmering racial tensions, etc. By the time economic collapse hits I'd expect riots to be passe.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
just cruising through and found this thread..when the timewave didnt pan out in july 2010 everybody switched to Watkins Math.Nothing happened in November either...hohum

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I thought the claim was that the plot is of novelty. Why would such a plot of novelty show anything other than novelty? Are you trying to claim that riots represent novelty?

The timewave most definitely represents novelty. What definition of novelty are you going by might I ask?

Novelty, when used within the context of McKenna's theory and applied to evolution, transcends the standard 'something new or unusual' meaning and focuses specifically on the increasing interconnectedness of the system allowing for easier information transfer and subsequent adaptation. It refers to 'the emergence of new states of connectedness' resulting from events and situations and our reaction to them.

So novelty in this case is not defined by anomalous occurrences, it represents moreso the rise of new states of being which build upon and take over old paradigms. Some of these events themselves may not seem new, but aspects of the situation (social, technological, etc) advance our species into uncharted territory where smaller and smaller actions can wield greater and greater power due to increased awareness and cohesiveness within society.

Given the acceleration of social connectedness and the ever-tightening 'spiral of experience,' novelty presently is basically 'what's happening,' especially if the information is conveyed quickly to the masses. It's hardly about news and media anymore; individuals themselves are becoming more and more directly connected to other individuals and sharing data as it occurs. The recent riots are a perfect example where social media not only transmitted the news instantly to a huge number of people, the interconnectedness of the situation itself shaped the event as it happened, as well as any resulting political, social, and technological ramifications arising afterwards. The same goes for many other events this year, and this process is accelerating.

So yes, riots can represent novelty, but primarily as a result of a few contributing factors that amplify the effect of the event.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hi all, the blog mentioned awhile back is now up. I've decided to call it Portal to the Eschaton, and I will primarily present info on the 'singularity archetype,' though I will occasionally talk about other things. I will also post regular Timewave graphs (as I had originally intended on the outset of this thread) where they will be archived and easily found when necessary.

Here's very brief promo I made to get the word out to my youtube channel subscribers:

Anyway, there are 3 posts so far and more to come. Here's the direct link to the introductory post:

evasius.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Awesome - keep up the good work Evasius. I will be sure to check out your blog

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join