It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

In other words there is no reason to post snapshots of the TWZ. There are no events to discuss. Your post simply states that you accept the TWZ without any interest in determining if the TWZ is valid. To state that dips are important is simply parroting the untested claims of the author.

When McKenna fidgeted with the plot to make it match the 2012 date, something it originally did not, it means that the ups and downs no longer matched and that downs became ups and vice versa.

The mistake in t he TWZ is the belief that develops are anything but incremental. The apparent sudden leaps and bounds are based on a steady flow of incremental changes.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
That's right, change is constant and incremental. What we are talking about is the rate of change.

Humans tend to point at certain moments or events and say "This changes everything". Look at 9/11. But really while that moment may define that change, events lead up to and away from that one defining moment. Like with the development of computers it is a series of small inventions which eventually got combined into a big one and they are still being improved upon today. What we are talking about is all the "loose" strands of incremental change all tieing together into one massive one - the Eschaton or Singularity. Its not a sudden change but an ongoing process.

I think this is because we exist within the system we are trying to analyse, so we will always be biased. Its like seeing someone every day and you don't realise they are growing a beard, but if you didn't see them for a month and they'd grown a beard you'd notice something was different right away.

Believing is seeing

QFT
I get it, but obviously other people don't and that's ok, our realities are just a little different.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologistSo if people delude themselves into seeing things that are not there then it is meaningful? That's a pretty funny thing to say.

No, it means that if you believe something is there, then it IS there. This whole idea of "reality" and what's real and not is bogus. If you can imagine it, then its real. Note that its not necessarily meaningful for other people, since their reality is different.

Zagari - its worth mentioning that in general life gets more eventful and complicated naturally as you get older. You could probably argue that this is an inherent quality of time but it could just be our perception (though maybe there isn't a difference
).

A key life event could be anything that is significant for the development of a person. Stereologist you have listed things that can happen to you but they are all external. What about the internal experience? Understanding something that has been eluding you for a while, experiencing something you never have before, falling out with a friend because you realise you aren't the same person you were 5 years ago, or that they aren't the person you thought they were.

Hell, maybe even learning to be more accepting of other people's ideas. But let's not get ahead of ourselves hehe.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

That's right, change is constant and incremental. What we are talking about is the rate of change.

Here you say change is constant and then you ask about the rate of change. I suppose you meant to say change is on going.

What I have been trying to say for a long time is that methods being used to interpret TWZ are probably faulty. The changes in computers are the result of changes in physics, chemistry, mathematics, electronics, and plenty more.

I don't believe that TWZ in any form reflects that process. The process is not predictable, or fated to happen in any particular way.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No, it means that if you believe something is there, then it IS there.

I don't believe that for a second. Belief is not the same as reality. When people recently believed in Camping's claims the belief was realized. There are all sorts of events like that: Y2K, the Gulf Stream stopping, the 5-5-20 alignment peril, the second coming beliefs in 1999 and 2000, the Mars disaster of 2003, the Millerites of the 1800s, etc. Experiments have not shown that belief leads to IS. For example, prayer studies do not show efficacy unless the recipient is aware of the prayer. Then the efficacy is no better than the placebo effect. People that believe that they are being prayed for show the same efficacy even if no one is praying for them.

Believing is does not alter reality.

Although we have no idea what was meant by external events you offer more than what I listed. I like your additions.

Do I accept other people's ideas? Yes. Should I challenge an idea I have accepted? Yes. I challenge what I believe in all of the time.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Yes I meant ongoing sorry not that the rate of change is constant.

I think when talking about global events you have to consider co-creation. I can almost guarantee that more believed Camping was wrong than right for example. I also don't think that just saying you believe is enough and that the subconscious and/or collective consciousness is responsible in a lot of situations. This implies having lived through an experience which results in your core beliefs being changed in some way. When this happens your reality also changes.

Which is why life events and their frequency is relevant to TWZ. The faster they come, the faster your beliefs and therefore reality is changed.

We have talked about the Placebo effect before and IMO it proves the idea that belief affects reality. Science disagrees however and designs out the Placebo effect from experiments - the justification for which I can't remember but the goal is to eliminate all bias and subjectivity from experiments. Which is, of course, impossible.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The placebo effect does not prove that reality is affected by belief. It shows that there may be a connection between belief and the physical object from which the belief originates. In other words the placebo effect appears to derive from the connection between your thinking and your physical form. The chemistry of the brain is linked to thinking and thinking is related to the chemistry of the brain.

There is no evidence that thinking affects anything outside of yourself. Thinking does not change reality. Prayer or meditation or wishful thinking does not change the world around us. There simply is no evidence that any collective subconscious is doing anything at all. No experiments show that any purposeful thinking works.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Could any of you timewave technicians take a look at the timewave, and see if the Norway shooting&bombing has anything interesting going on in the graph, like a huge dip/spike in novelty, or some curious resonance. An event of this magnitude should be visible one would think?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Although horrific and large by western standards I do not think this is large compared to massacres in places such as in Iraq where funeral and other large gatherings have been attacked.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Earlier I noted that I found 23rd of July interesting.
It was a part of an experiment relating to the Timewave as I found several planned events
and observed how unexpected circumstances intervened to change the general undertone.

Some of the unexpectedness observed manifested in form of the Oslo bombings on the 22nd.

Originally posted by varikonniemi
Could any of you timewave technicians take a look at the timewave, and see if the Norway shooting&bombing has anything interesting going on in the graph, like a huge dip/spike in novelty, or some curious resonance. An event of this magnitude should be visible one would think?

There's a definite resonance here ,spanning the time of the whole incident ;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aeec3c395370.png[/atsimg]

Police wasn't alerted to the shootings until roughly 2 hours after the bombings took place.
The peek after that is when the Police arrived at the place of the shootings.

Note that Norway is two hours ahead of the time displayed in this snapshot.

2011 Norway attacks

The world is impoverished by the loss in Norway ,these people who lost their lives
could have potentially contributed something great we may never know.

Originally posted by Cecilofs

Originally posted by stereologist
So if people delude themselves into seeing things that are not there then it is meaningful? That's a pretty funny thing to say.

No, it means that if you believe something is there, then it IS there. This whole idea of "reality" and what's real and not is bogus. If you can imagine it, then its real. Note that its not necessarily meaningful for other people, since their reality is different.

I couldn't have said it better myself Cecilofs..

There's even proof of this in modern physics.

Its called the measurement problem (when the act of measuring in itself changes the result)

edit on 24/7/2011 by Mystic Technician because: Edit to add

edit on 24/7/2011 by Mystic Technician because: Edit to fix

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

I think you have the measurement problem quite wrong as far as TWZ is concerned. If there were a measurement problem then TWZ itself would be altered. Here you have TWZ as a function invariant with respect to the events and their outcomes.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
stereologist, u are hell of a material sceptic!
there is lots of things that proves that mind is over matter, many experiments, many adepts of psychotronics or even magic! (if that very word is imaginable for u)

till u are ready to believe u wont be open to see, or in better words: your reality will be shaped llike u believe it is.
Thats the point.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
The timewave date is wrong....period.

If you look at what's going on in the world, how people's attitudes are changing, earth changes, etc.. You will see that the timewave chart is off by one year. Look at 2010 chart and compare it this year. Instead of 2010 it should of read 2011. Look at the behavior of our race since April. Feel how the energy is pulling on our emotions. I don't know what will happen in November of this year, but it looks to be another crash of some sort.

Just add 1 year to the timewave chart...

This is exactly what I was asking Zagari a few months back.

I think his graph or "prediction" was correct but OFF one year.

Its most likely about this approaching alleged Dwarf Star / Elenin imo which will cause a terra-forming.

however, other event candidates :

1) major war Israel vs Iran that drags in the United States,
2) economic collapse
3) project blue beam
4) combination

YEP. any one of these would create an event that could be described as 100x's that of 9/11.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I too have entertained the idea of 11/11/11 being the end date. It would make sense given the "11:11 fever" I caught a few years ago. I started noticing the clock at 11:11 twice each day (almost every day) and seeing 1111 often throughout my day. Thought I was losing my mind for a while and it scared the # out of me. But then I realised I was but that it was ok

11 is a number associated with intuition and apparently seeing 1111 often is like a message from your subconscious to wake up and start paying attention to your intuition and synchronicity. That's a large reason why I am posting in this thread today and following the TWZ theory.

Still, as far as TWZ is concerned, 2011 and 2012 are almost identical on the graph. Like Zagari, I wouldn't be surprised to see a mini-event at the end of this year that sets the stage for 2012. Either way we will know very soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

If 11/11/11 is the end date, then TWZ is wrong since the date picked by McKenna is not that date. It also means that the claims of 2012 are wrong as well.

The main reason people see lots of 11s is explained by Benford's Law.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

It is linked to Tienamnen massacre on the graph...2011 and 2012 graphs are identical...With a difference of 19 days...August 10 2012 is linked to Tienamnen as much as July 22 2011.

The end date is November 18 2012 or December 21 2012. Both are possible.
There is also a precursor-end on October 31/ December 3 2011.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Should I tell a 15 years old about the existance of this theory? He never mentioned 2012 with me, but today he asked me if I think something will happen in 2012.
Is he too young to understand this theory? Maybe.
The first thing I will tell him is that all those stuff about the END of the world are trash and this theory is not about an end but something more interesting.

But I wonder if I should tell him about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Why not? Be sure to tell the pros and cons.

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join