It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Sigh...again I know its futile but...
As has been discussed at length already...
The absolute resonances for 1890 are ~5800BC and Mid-Late January 2011.

Thanks. For me this just shows that TWZ does not work.

In 1890 an event occurs that sets the modern information age in motion. In that year the US census was done with automated machinery. To everyone's surprise it took only 6 weeks to complete because of the use machinery.
1890 US Census

The 1890 census was the first to be compiled using methods invented by Herman Hollerith. Data was entered on a machine readable medium, punched cards, and tabulated by machine. This technology reduced the time required to tabulate the census from eight years for the 1880 census to one year for the 1890 census. The total population of 62,947,714 was announced after only six weeks of processing. The public reaction to this tabulation was disbelief, as it was widely believed that the "right answer" was at least 75,000,000.

By the 1920s and early 1920s there were a number of books teaching people how these amazing machines could be applied to business, science, forestry, medicine, sociology, and many other application areas.

There should be resonances to this event because of its NOVELTY. But, there are none. This simple example in which I did not want to accused of making a mistake show how TWZ does NOT work.

1941 - The first electronic computer
1963 - The IBM 360 was announced, BTW Hollerith's company became an important part of IBM

Look for dates for the invention of the transistor and the reed relay and SLT, solid logic technology, and SST, solid state technology, and you will see that none of these inventions resonate with each other.

The basic inventions - novelty at its best - for computers are not connected in TWZ.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

We are currently resonating strongly within the light blue highlightings.

The problem with TWZ is shown right here. You simply trust that TWZ is correct and do not run tests to see if it works. It doesn't work at all when it comes to the development of computers.

The final cycle that is larger than a year begins on 2nd-3rd of December 2011 ,
and also ends in 21st Dec 2012 ,like the other larger cycles nearing the end of the wave.

Nothing in your post points out anything other than the fact that TWZ is a repeating wave form with short and short wavelengths.

That is how the TWZ was constructed.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Look at the parallelism in history/technology every 67 years:

Here you provide claims AGAINST the claims of TWZ. Here you point to equal spaced events, yet TWZ should show decreasing time differences with more recent events.

I have to say that I do not see any connection between the events you point to.

Picking 2 hurricanes and linking them is meaningless. There are many hurricanes every year.
Are you kidding by connecting the long term dust bowls with 9/11? You must be.
Connecting the suffragette movement with modern fashion?

This has to be a joke list just for the fun of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Zagari

Look at the parallelism in history/technology every 67 years:

Here you provide claims AGAINST the claims of TWZ. Here you point to equal spaced events, yet TWZ should show decreasing time differences with more recent events.

I have to say that I do not see any connection between the events you point to.

Picking 2 hurricanes and linking them is meaningless. There are many hurricanes every year.
Are you kidding by connecting the long term dust bowls with 9/11? You must be.
Connecting the suffragette movement with modern fashion?

This has to be a joke list just for the fun of it.

I linked dust bowls to 9/11 for the effect that those events caused on Usa population and suffagette movement to modern feminism.
They are connected by a 67 years resonance link.

You also should be aware that computer history begun in 1945... ENIAC was completed in 1945 and is regarded as the first successful, general digital computer.
1945 - IBM'S FIRST RESEARCH LAB. IBM's first research facility, the Watson Scientific Computing Laboratory, opens in a renovated fraternity house near Columbia University in Manhattan. In 1961, IBM moves its research headquarters to the T.J. Watson Research Center in Yorktown Heights, New York. Today, IBM Research operates Laboratories in the United States, Switzerland, Israel, Japan, China and India.

The correlations are very evident. Of course you see nothing as usual.

edit on 9-7-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Sigh...again I know its futile but...
As has been discussed at length already...
The absolute resonances for 1890 are ~5800BC and Mid-Late January 2011.

Thanks. For me this just shows that TWZ does not work.

In 1890 an event occurs that sets the modern information age in motion. In that year the US census was done with automated machinery. To everyone's surprise it took only 6 weeks to complete because of the use machinery.
1890 US Census

The 1890 census was the first to be compiled using methods invented by Herman Hollerith. Data was entered on a machine readable medium, punched cards, and tabulated by machine. This technology reduced the time required to tabulate the census from eight years for the 1880 census to one year for the 1890 census. The total population of 62,947,714 was announced after only six weeks of processing. The public reaction to this tabulation was disbelief, as it was widely believed that the "right answer" was at least 75,000,000.

By the 1920s and early 1920s there were a number of books teaching people how these amazing machines could be applied to business, science, forestry, medicine, sociology, and many other application areas.

There should be resonances to this event because of its NOVELTY. But, there are none. This simple example in which I did not want to accused of making a mistake show how TWZ does NOT work.

1941 - The first electronic computer
1963 - The IBM 360 was announced, BTW Hollerith's company became an important part of IBM

Look for dates for the invention of the transistor and the reed relay and SLT, solid logic technology, and SST, solid state technology, and you will see that none of these inventions resonate with each other.

The basic inventions - novelty at its best - for computers are not connected in TWZ.

In fact 1890 is one of the most novel years on the graph...It resonates with January 2011.
The real history of computers starts by 1945.
the 1880s and 1890s are shown as very novel with a peak around 1901 that is very important.
To your information the peak is linked to the first studies on quantum physics.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologistIn 1890 an event occurs that sets the modern information age in motion. In that year the US census was done with automated machinery. To everyone's surprise it took only 6 weeks to complete because of the use machinery.

Thankyou for finally engaging in a meaningful way. At least for one post

Will have to consider your points and post again later.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The correlations are very evident. Of course you see nothing as usual.

I asked for resonance dates and 1945 was not listed. You have chosen a non-resonance. What is so interesting about moving into a building? Are you actually claiming that was novel? That is a bad, bad, bad joke. It should be evident to everyone reading this thread how pathetic that is.

It should also be clear to everyone that the ENIAC was not the first computer. The novelty comes in 1941. You even have the wrong continent for the event. Let's face it you even got the date wrong. ENIAC was first operational in 1946.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ENIAC]ENIAC

I guess you have to act lie McKenna who was a charlatan.

The Zuse Z3 was built in 1941. That predates the ENIAC by 5 years.

Again by faking the date and the lack of so-called resonances we see what a fake this TWZ is. It is abundantly clear that TWZ does not match the novelty of the computer.

The effects of the dust bowl and 9/11 on the US population are completely different. It is laughable to connect these issues as it is to connect the suffragette movement and other events. All you do is fake your data.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

In fact 1890 is one of the most novel years on the graph...It resonates with January 2011.
The real history of computers starts by 1945.
the 1880s and 1890s are shown as very novel with a peak around 1901 that is very important.
To your information the peak is linked to the first studies on quantum physics.

The 1945 date is false. The real history of computers begins before 1890.

So now that you know what I am talking about all sorts of gibberish are popping out that you could not answer before I told you what I was talking about. This just shows what a sham TWZ is. Now that you know what I am talking about there is a flurry of commentary on how things work out.

These are just after the fact failures. TWZ is a whopping failure and you are demonstrating it every step of the way.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Thankyou for finally engaging in a meaningful way. At least for one post

Will have to consider your points and post again later.

Although zagari claims well after the fact that things work - obviously could not figure it out without the answer, I would suggest that the problem might lie in the issue of the meaning or the measure of novelty.

An out for this rather blatant failure is that after 150+ pages the issue boils down to the meaning of novelty. Although we might or might not see 1890 as the first large application of automation in a project it that novel. I think it is because that had never been done before.

What about the 1820s when Babbage built his difference engine?
What about the development of the abacus?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

An out for this rather blatant failure is that after 150+ pages the issue boils down to the meaning of novelty. Although we might or might not see 1890 as the first large application of automation in a project it that novel. I think it is because that had never been done before.

What about the 1820s when Babbage built his difference engine?
What about the development of the abacus?

As you mention, the mechanisation of the census process is tied into other events of the era (e.g. Industrial revolution and invention of electricity). I fully agree that this automation was a massively novel event, but it wasn't just limited to Hollerith's machine. We have already talked about how the events of that era are related to current times - ie. climate change, the internet, changing our energy systems and ICT.

Secondly the census is a good example of the early application of computing but as you have pointed out, the history of computers goes back even before then. I would argue that Hollerith's machine was another step along the development to modern computers but not the first invention of modern computers.

Its funny that you mention the abacus, because I looked up the resonance for 1941-1946 which are the dates given for the first modern, electric computers. I found it resonated with between ~2700-2300BC. I then got this from wikipedia:

Mesopotamian abacus

The period 2700–2300 BC saw the first appearance of the Sumerian abacus, a table of successive columns which delimited the successive orders of magnitude of their sexagesimal number system.[6]

Some scholars point to a character from the Babylonian cuneiform which may have been derived from a representation of the abacus.[7] It is the belief of Carruccio (and other Old Babylonian scholars) that Old Babylonians "may have used the abacus for the operations of addition and subtraction; however, this primitive device proved difficult to use for more complex calculations".[8]

Egyptian abacus

The use of the abacus in Ancient Egypt is mentioned by the Greek historian Herodotus, who writes that the Egyptians manipulated the pebbles from right to left, opposite in direction to the Greek left-to-right method. Archaeologists have found ancient disks of various sizes that are thought to have been used as counters. However, wall depictions of this instrument have not been discovered,[9] casting some doubt over the extent to which this instrument was used.[original research?]

So the resonance for the first modern computers is the period when the first known Abacus showed up, which I would argue is one of the first technologies that lead to modern computers. Note that there are no dates given for the Egyptian or Babylonian ones but they may have been earlier.

On Babbage:

1822 resonates with Dec 2009/Jan 2010. I couldn't see any obvious links there. The backwards resonance is ~10k BC so not too sure there either. From what I could gather from wikipedia his inventions didn't have any immediate effect although they are being put into use in some modern technology involving nanotechnology which sounds interesting.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The issue here is not the invention of the Hollerith machines, but the application of automation for the purpose of handling large volumes of data, That is the novel event. Tools such as Babbage's machine were parts of the computer development as were the abacus. These devices are for computation. The 1890 census showed that large volumes of data could be collected and processed and that automation could be used to significantly reduce the work effort.

Notice how it is possible to find connections after the fact and not before the fact. That is the way that TWZ is used. There is a search for connection and things can be found after the fact. Are these really connections or resonances?

I suggest no since it is not possible to find the resonances beforehand. The vague date for the development of the abacus is an example of this. It is supposed to resonate with a date range in more recent times when electrical computational devices are being developed. That simply skips over all of the intermediate devices that have been developed and all of the incremental changes that have made the connection between one device and another. An example of an intermediate device of great importance is the slide rule.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

THIS isn't "Countdown to Transition" ...

... its Countdown to SINGULARITY !!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Believing is seeing ,mr.stereologist. Not the opposite as most here have been led to believe.
Thus in their belief in not seeing because they think seeing is believing means they cannot see.

The resonances work for me both in relation with my life and with big events ,so I ride with it.

It resonates with me and I resonate with it ,its fractal harmonics. Can you define reality?

If you don't resonate with it ,you may wish to find another thing that works better for you.

So here we are again..

...someone predicted a world event occuring today in this thread ;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's cerainly a window for that here but one must remember a prediction doesn't have to happen
for it to have validity because the potential for it was there even if it did not occur as predicted.
edit on 13/7/2011 by Mystic Technician because: Spelling fixes

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Believing is seeing ,mr.stereologist.

So if people delude themselves into seeing things that are not there then it is meaningful? That's a pretty funny thing to say.

Not the opposite as most here have been led to believe. Thus in their belief in not seeing because they think seeing is believing means they cannot see.

The opposite is what? Believing is not seeing? Or is it Not believing is seeing? Or maybe not believing is not seeing. Which did you mean?

,its fractal harmonics

The graph is not fractal. Are you claiming that the spectrum is fractal?

...someone predicted a world event occuring today in this thread

That's pretty vague isn't it? Another meaningless, useless claim.

There's cerainly a window for that here but one must remember a prediction doesn't have to happen
for it to have validity because the potential for it was there even if it did not occur as predicted.

I love the pathetic excuses for failures. I have to say that this is one of the worst excuses I have seen in a while.

On the other hand thanks for the laughter it evoked.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

...someone predicted a world event occuring today in this thread

Yes, and events happen all over the world ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME!!

You can't be serious

Basically, you claim that even if a prediction comes true, the actual prediction is still always correct because hypothetically something could have happened? That way you can pretty much claim anything. Tomorrow a giant purple unicorn will come down from the sky...no wait, let's say it digs itself out of the ground...and it starts singing Pavarotti. If it doesn't happen, I was still right...yeah...makes total sense

Are you guys for real?? I'm not sure what makes you "resonate", but I want some of whatever makes you "resonate"

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
You can't be serious

Basically, you claim that even if a prediction comes true, the actual prediction is still always correct because hypothetically something could have happened? That way you can pretty much claim anything. Tomorrow a giant purple unicorn will come down from the sky...no wait, let's say it digs itself out of the ground...and it starts singing Pavarotti. If it doesn't happen, I was still right...yeah...makes total sense

I didn't say its always correct. I said its always valid.

The difference is that the possible outcome is there ,
whether or not you can see it. When you don't see it ,its a possibility that didn't happen.
When you do see it ,its a "correct" prediction. Its always valid for consideration.

Are you guys for real??

Again ,how do you define real?

I'm not sure what makes you "resonate", but I want some of whatever makes you "resonate"

Its sound.

Music ,out of sound ,synchronizes ,vibrates and resonates. The universe is made of sound.
The word also happens to describe a good and valid reasoning.

By discrediting and debunking ,the consciousness is limited into a lower frequency state.

I simply choose that which works for me. I contribute to the thread.

Here's what the TWZ looks like today ;

And here we have one month on the screen ;

Notice the similarities? As I post this we're right in the middle of this resonance..

...since about an hour passed between taking the snapshot and posting it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The difference is that the possible outcome is there ,
whether or not you can see it. When you don't see it ,its a possibility that didn't happen.
When you do see it ,its a "correct" prediction. Its always valid for consideration.

Obviously not true since the outcome did not occur. When the outcome does not happen then it was not possible because another outcome happened. When the event occurs then the prediction was correct. If the outcome does not happen then the prediction was wrong.

The universe is made of sound.

Not true. This reminds me of the line in A Mighty Wind where the person claims that people are nothing more than colors on the 42 harmonic.

By discrediting and debunking ,the consciousness is limited into a lower frequency state. /quote]
Another glaring mistake. By learning a person improves.

Why all of the meaningless snapshots of a well discredited plot?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I can see the " acceleration of time " in my own life...I can count key events in all my life until now...For the first 12 years I had 1, 2 or a max of 3 key events for every year.
Since 2004, the key events continued to rise in number and in 2009 there were in my life more key events than ever in the other 18 years of life. They were up 300%.

I noticed that in 2010 , key events in my life were a massive number. I had key events worth for more than a decade of my usual life in a single year, and precisely in 7 months in that year out of 12.
I also noticed that this tendency is increasing without slowing down: in the first 6 months of 2011 I had more key events than I had in the entire 2009 ( previous record year before 2010 ) and therefore more key events in 6 months than ever in 20+ years of my life.

From 1990 to 2004 the key events were a maximum of 3 for years, average 1 for every year. Than the number rose to more than 12 key events for every year, reaching more than 20 in some years.
In 2009 the key events were about 35.
In 2010 the key events were about 45.
In first 6 months of 2011 the key events were more than 35 and almost 40.
Should I expect a quieter second part of the year? I don't think. 2011 is set to be another record year for key events in my life.

This is connected to the graph. More and more every year is extremely more significant and profound and intense than the previous year.
I selected the key events because those are the ones that represent changes and new beginnings.
I experienced more change in 2010 than in my entire previous life and more change in a few months this year than in my entire life before 2009 and more than in the entire 2009.

P.S. I will be absent from sunday to the beginning of August for summer holidays.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You claim that "acceleration of time" is happening to you. Let's agree that this term means that more events are happening in a given time period rather than time is changing since that is not detectable. Otherwise we'd quickly notice a change in universal constants such as the speed of light.

So what sorts of events are we counting here?
a) marriages
b) family death
c) birth in family
d) divorces
e) purchase of a home or car
f) new job or significant promotion

So now you claim to have had over 35 in 6 months or 6+ a month or more than 1 a week on average.

I really find it hard to believe that key life events are happening at the rate you claim unless your definition of a key life event is substantially different from mine.

Things I do not consider key life events:
1. Getting sex (except the first time)
2. Going to a sports game
3. Attending a big play
4. Going to the movies
5. Scoring high in a video game
6. Getting drunk
7. Attending a concert

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

By learning a person improves.

Why all of the meaningless snapshots of a well discredited plot?

You are very right in saying that we improve as we learn.
Open mindedness and awareness of what is being learned improves the learned even more.

That which is gibberish to one may be a devine meaningful truth to another.
As they say ,one man's junk is another's treasure. Perspectives and opinions vary.

I post these snapshots because I choose to. Following the TWZ is what this thread is about.

Days in which the graph slopes downwards are exciting because of what is unknown.
The 23rd seems to be particularly interesting to me for reasons I have yet to explain.

The subtle fluctuations aren't easily seen to the untrained eye. Relations and resonances.
They may be the essence of causality out of which time seems to be emerging.
Effects of what goes on today might not be known until much later on..

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join