It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
For this year, I think that the WORST will come starting by September 2- 5 2011 with economic collapse similar to 1929 one, than with October 17 ( December 26 2004 link ), than October 28 2011 ( world war 2 begins link )and the WORST will become a problem, maybe already starting by September 27 2011- October 7 2011 ( Dust bowls 1930s and huge hurricane ) and the WORST month ever is November 2011, practically the entire month...

Check these links out.

September 26th, 2011 warning...
www.youtube.com...

October 28th, 2011 - The completion of the Mayan 9 levels of consciousness
theboldcorsicanflame.files.wordpress.com...
www.in5d.com...

Also, i feel like this is an interesting link worth posting here, take a browse. I've been following it for a while and the synchronicity keeps getting wilder and wilder.
www.goroadachi.com...

AND
news.yahoo.com...
Air France jet plunged at 11,000 feet per minute
Everyone aboard Air France Flight 447 from Rio de Janeiro to Paris were killed on June 1, 2009.

That's almost 2 years ago to the day.

Another thing to mention is that there are 3 eclipses coming up this month...
June 1st - Partial solar eclipse
June 15th - Total lunar eclipse
July 1st - Partial solar eclipse

I think it's gonna be a wild month and absolutely a wild year.

Give this a listen too
www.youtube.com...

I think there's a lot of truth to it. Listen to it all.
edit on 27-5-2011 by RazorX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I personally have 3 major doubts...
I still constantly check up resonances for the original graph on my note book and I can see that on the ORIGINAL GRAPH, with the November 2012 end date...

- The fall of Mubarak in mid- February 2011 resonates with 1900 July 1900, when the Italian king was assassinated...

- The elimination of Osama Bin Laden and when Al Kaeda shouted " Revenge " was resonating with the start of 1st world war, that we can remember , it started with an assassination in a foreign country

- The EhEc epidemy in Germany is said to be caused by SPANISH vegetables and bacteria in them...
Remember 1918 Spanish Flu?...
On the original graph the resonance with spanish flu occurs right now...

Mmmm....So much things to think about right now...

What if November 2012 is the right end date? If the economic full collapse like in 1929 occurs in first 5 days of August and if soon at the start of June we will see the resonance of Chernobyl I will know more...

edit on 28-5-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RazorX
Check these links out.

September 26th, 2011 warning...
www.youtube.com...

October 28th, 2011 - The completion of the Mayan 9 levels of consciousness
theboldcorsicanflame.files.wordpress.com...
www.in5d.com...

Also, i feel like this is an interesting link worth posting here, take a browse. I've been following it for a while and the synchronicity keeps getting wilder and wilder.
www.goroadachi.com...

AND
news.yahoo.com...
Air France jet plunged at 11,000 feet per minute
Everyone aboard Air France Flight 447 from Rio de Janeiro to Paris were killed on June 1, 2009.

That's almost 2 years ago to the day.

Another thing to mention is that there are 3 eclipses coming up this month...
June 1st - Partial solar eclipse
June 15th - Total lunar eclipse
July 1st - Partial solar eclipse

I think it's gonna be a wild month and absolutely a wild year.

Give this a listen too
www.youtube.com...

I think there's a lot of truth to it. Listen to it all.
edit on 27-5-2011 by RazorX because: (no reason given)

interesting the space shuttle returns on june 1st

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I found out the coolest resonances with the past...

the MISSING RESONANCES that were never written on this thread...

FEBRUARY 7 2009 BUSH FIRES AUSTRALIA - May 18 1765, fire destroys city of Montreal, in Quebec...
SAME DAY LINK ON GRAPH

THIS IS SO COOL...

MARCH 26 2010 -
March 26 – The ROKS Cheonan, a South Korean Navy ship carrying 104 personnel, sinks off the country's west coast, killing 46. In May, an independent investigation blames North Korea, which denies the allegations

JULY 1837 - July – Charles W. King sets sail on the American merchant ship Morrison. In the Morrison Incident, he is turned away from Japanese ports with cannon fire.

SAME DAY LINK ON GRAPH

THE FIRE OF DEEPWATER , GULF OF MEXICO and... THE FIRE OF TOWER OF LONDON, a tower in a castle with water around, and walls...
Quarter million of money of damage...

OCTOBER 30 1841

MAY 2010, THAILANDIA CIVIL WAR and... 1847 MEXICAN- AMERICAN WAR...

JUNE 2010, KYRGIZ RIOTS and... 1850 TAIPING REBELLION

JULY 2010 WIKILEAKS and... INAUGURATION OF INTER-CONTINENTAL TELEGRAPH, 1858

JULY 2010 PAKISTAN FLOODS and... GRENOBLE FLOOD 1859

AUGUST 31 2010 OBAMA SPEECH " WITHDRAWAL FROM IRAQ " and... 1865 THE END OF AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

NOVEMBER 22 2010, CAMBODIA STAMPEDE DURING WATER FESTIVAL and... COLORADO UPRISING IN THE RESERVATION OF " WHITE RIVER " in 1879...

NED KELLY ELIMINATION IN AUSTRALIA AND ASSANGE JULIAN ARREST

November 29 2010 Ireland rescue deal and January 24 1881 Ireland Coercion Bill

Same day of the beginning of Queensland floods in 2011...JUNE 10 1886 huge eruption in New Zealand destroys " Pink and White Terraces "...

Same day on graph January 15 2011 eclipse and January 1 1889 eclipse

THIS ONE NEXT IS AMAZING...

Cairo, protester sets fire on himself, January 2011, SAME DAY ON GRAPH, January 30 – Crown Prince Rudolf of Austria and his mistress Baroness Mary Vetsera commit a double suicide (or a murder suicide) in the Mayerling hunting lodge.

JANUARY 26 2011 EGYPT REVOLUTION and... JANUARY 31 1891 PORTUGAL REVOLUTION, LINK ON SAME DAY ON GRAPH

1896 Japan Tsunami June 15 and March 11 2011 Japan quake and tsunami, 13 days late on graph

Tension between Italy and Libya in March 2011 resonates exactly with tension between russia and Japan in March 1900, that later became war...

On May 19 2011 the resonance was Mexican Revolution starts...Than, on May 15 2011, Spanish protests begun...

The timewave is definitely real...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Good work Zagari.

Though I did make a post about the Tsunami resonance and also the Ned Kelly resonance

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
WOW!

October 24 – In the space of a few hours, Comet Holmes develops a coma and flares up to half a million times its former brightness, becoming visible to the naked eye. Its coma later becomes larger in volume than the Sun, making it the second comet to do so in 2007 after Comet McNaught.

Resonance:

September – Halley's comet makes an appearance, and is observed by Edmond Halley himself

!!!! AMAZING

Also interesting:

2007:

July 21 – The final book of the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is released and sells over 11 million copies in the first 24 hours, becoming the fastest selling book in history.

Resonance:

1665: November 7 – The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published

2007:

March 27 – Prime Minister of Latvia Aigars Kalvitis and Prime minister of Russia Mikhail Fradkov finally sign a border treaty between Latvia and Russia

Resonance:

1645: August 13 – The Treaty of Brömsebro is signed between Sweden and Denmark-Norway, ceding Jemtland, Herjedalen, Gotland and Ösel (Saaremaa) to Sweden, and holding the province of Halland for a period of 30 years as a guarantee.

Year 1492 (MCDXCII) was a leap year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. In Slavonic countries according to old dating "from the creation of the world" it was year 7000, which many thought would become the end of the ancient world, the Apocalypse. With the discovery of The New World, the prognosis was thought to be true

October 12 1492 - resonance - November 5 2004 - Resonance - November 5 2012...

2012...Another new world is discovered???

edit on 3-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Year 1492 (MCDXCII) was a leap year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. In Slavonic countries according to old dating "from the creation of the world" it was year 7000, which many thought would become the end of the ancient world, the Apocalypse. With the discovery of The New World, the prognosis was thought to be true.

I said all...

1492 prediction came true and it was based on a calendar...

Guys, history repeats itself...

Wow...This thing makes me think about the mayan calendar...1492...2012...1492 CAME TRUE!!! Prediction based on a calendar from the creation of the world...!!!

Wow, this changes many things for me.

Especially as the date of October 12 1492 resonance through 2004 is so near to the end of Timewave graph!

Excited!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The spanish cucumber link has been discovered to be false, apparently it was something else.

Anyway, I still love your work, keep it up and keep us up to date.

I'd love to try it out myself, but I have no idea how to get it, and how to use it.

Anyway, I still find the 'end' of the timewave confusing, as we still don't know what will happen?

It's said that events will keep on occurring at a faster rate, but how does that really happen? How could events happen quicker and quicker until all events happen at the same time? I just don't really understand what that means.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

In page 20 of this thread there is a direct link to the graph.

mmmm...I think on November 18 2012 or December 21 2012 ( old graph and modified graph dates ) we will already know what is the final event.

IN FACT, Evasius said that peaks on the graph are the ones to look for, the points where massive events stop stability and start more novel chaos/more novel events.

The FINAL big peak of habit will come on --- APRIL 9 2012 --- the day after Easter, at about 5: 28 pm.

Than the first novel point after that is --- April 17 2012 --- the birthday of my brother.

On those 2 days ( or anyway during March- April 2012 ) we will come to know what it is all about.

April 17 2012 is the resonance of Moon Landing. I'm asking who will come to land on earth ? Lol

During April 2012 we start resonances with 1968.

That month will be the point where a certain situation will gradually remove every habit from our lifes...

On December 3 2011 a certain discovery/event will make the human progress or travel to the eschaton FASTER.

After that, we end the 67, 29 years " travel " to the eschaton and we start the 384 days long " travel " to the eschaton, than on around December 15 2012 the " travel " will be 6 days long, than hours, minutes, seconds and than that's it.

Yes, our progress will go faster and faster as we come more near to the end of the graph. In 67, 29 years in 2011 we have got more change that in the whole history of humanity. The same thing will occur now in 384 days.

Than the final 6 days will bring more change that we got from the whole history of humanity.

This is my opinion about what we will achieve at the end, in order of probability:

1. First contact, in April to December 2012...Maybe we will know about them in April, and in the Fall of 2012 we will already live with them...
If we have our own timewave, it means every other civilization outside Earth should have one of their own and if they merge...two different cultures merge and no historical event can happen again because there is a union of two cultures, of two species.

2. Time travel, or instant travel to other countries, hyperspace breakthrough

Imagine distance not to be a issue anymore. Imagine if you can istantly travel from London to Honolulu in one second or something like that, a new invention, discovery...
Or we discover something about hyperspace...

3. Technological singularity, an invention that will invent all the rest

Than there is the most extreme and improbable one, maybe non-realistic:

4. The " whistle of God " of Mckenna, so that, when we will start travelling into time, all technology of the whole future will materialize in front of us...

Or more probably, during the first time travel, the present and the future merge in one dimension and we will start to co-habit with a dimension that is millions ahead of us in the future, but still inhabited by advanced humans...

I had a dream in July 2009 about that...Me and my father suddenly found out ourselves in a huge colossal commercial mall in the year 10.002 and we were noticing people of the future were scared because people all over the planet were appearing from nowhere, so not only me and my father but everyone else from our time was appearing into another time in the future...

Here is a piece of interview...

AB: You made a fascinating statement ... I said if there's time travel where are all the time travelers ... your answer was, they will not be here until the first time machine was invented because you could not go back to a time prior to the invention of a machine that would enable travel. Your parallel was that you cannot travel where there are not roads, and there are not roads back that far in time. If time is to virtually end by 2012, Terence, where would you see the invention of a time machine between now and then.

TM: Well, I don't think it's between now and then ... I think it's then. In other words, if what the timewave zero thing is showing is that events can be portrayed in this linear way as a line on a graph, that suddenly in 2012 for some mysterious reason this can no longer be done, it must be because in 2012 time ceases to be linear. And that must mean that because a technology is created which causes time to lose its linear and serial quality, and that could only be time travel.

AB: And you believe that at that moment, tens of thousands, or even millions, who knows, of time travelers will suddenly show up.

TM: Well, actually that's my conservative model of what would happen. What's against that ... I'm sure you've heard this ... is the well-known grandfather paradox, which is ... time travel is always said to be impossible because you travel back in time and you could kill your own grandfather. How do we avoid this? ( IN MY OPINION: didn't we discover that there is no paradox? Or maybe people will be appearing from a time where no ancestors of them will be alive in this present, so they cannot kill anyone, and anyone that has ancestors in this time is not allowed to travel to here ??? )
I think we avoid this by actually ... what happens when the first time machine is invented is the rest of universal history happens instantly. This is the only way paradox can be kept out of the picture. So I call it the God whistle scenario.

AB: So in other words, linearity ends at that instant ...

TM: And the rest of the history of the universe occurs in a few milliseconds. It's sort of the reverse of the Big Bang where you get a lot of action in the first few nanoseconds of the universe's life. In this model the universe undergoes half of its morphogenetic unfolding in the last few milliseconds of its existence.

edit on 6-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
According to McKenna, the final period of the Earth's informational evolution began on 6 August 1945[26] and will end with an "ultranovel event"—the universe's transformation into a reality-warping hyperspace—by 22 December 2012.

In 1945, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin[27] introduced the term Omega Point.[28][25]
14 February 1946: the day of the unveiling of the first electronic general-purpose computer (ENIAC), regarded as the birth of the Information Age.[29][30]
In 2005, information was doubling every 36 months. IBM data—see page 41
In June 2008, information was doubling every 11 months. IBM data—see page 41
On 4 August 2010, Google CEO Eric Schmidt said: "Every two days now we create as much information as we did from the dawn of civilization up until 2003." Source
In the end of 2010, information was doubling every 11 hours. IBM data—see page 2

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I find this all Timewave Zero as interesting mathematics puzzle

I found out that tomorrow starts the resonance of the Great War (WWI). The first world war started on 28th June 1914 and ended at exactly (they say) on 11th November 1918 at 11:00 hour CET.

28. 6. 1914 --->> 8. 6. 2011
11.11. 1918 at 11:00 --->> 3.7. 2011 at 21:41 (9:41 pm)

Acording to that we should have a difficult month ahead

.. I wonder

The resonance of the WWII is from 30th October 2011 to 2nd December 2011.

After that, on the 3rd of December 2011 it starts the 384 days period until 21st December 2012.
In 1945 (after the war) the 67 years period started.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Muha137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Muha137

Yeah, that is correct. And in the middle of that period of time there is resonance with Spanish Flu and Ireland social turmoil and Halifax Nova Scotia explosion and also Russian Revolution...

Quite a turbolent month ahead from now.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
JUNE 8 2011 is a day that since the start of the year I pin-pointed as a day on which something bad for the world is going to happen...

Now today I had some amazingly precise synchronicities that seem to indicate that something bad is going to happen to someone I know in my own town...

I saw a memorial announcement for my classmate that died on a timewave dip last year on a Italian holiday...
Than immediately after I saw two women running toward a place where a young girl fell down and got unconscious on the street...
The young girl woke up minutes after...

Coming home I saw that thread about the man who knocked unconscious a young girl because he wanted to steal her bike...

And I thought...wow that is very weird with today's event...

Than on the profile of one of my friend I saw a link to the profile of a teenager that died in my town on the " name day " of my classmate...Same year of him...

That very same day I happened to meet someone called like my classmate that I haven't met for some month...

It was my first day of my job...

On the last day of my job I met the mother of my classmate who died last year and which I haven't met since the funeral...

I think something dramatic is going to happen here tomorrow or in a few days...

My bad feelings never got wrong...

From now on " the happy belle epoque is over and the shadow of the Great War begins to ruin the Earth "...

This is obviously a metaphora.

Here is raining since more than a week and my life has been SO MORE calm since those April and May days where everything was happening in a chain of faster and faster events...

The calm before the storm???

I trust in synchronicities...Today those synchronicities made me think a lot...

edit on 7-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thank you for that explanation. I got my hands on the java & the DOS version of the TWZ program so that's cool.

Anyway, truth be told I don't think I've really ever noticed "synchronicities " or noticed patterns in my life, so I can't really understand what people talk about in this thread when it comes to them feeling connections to past events or anything, overall the past few years my life has been generally uneventful, nothing incredibly new occurring to me.

But still thank you for the write-up about potential future events to come.

I'll keep watching this thread.
edit on 7/6/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

I can say the same thing shadowland. My life has been uneventful as well. It certainly doesn't repeat itself in any noticable way.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

That is weird to me, because I put many events of my life on the graph to see...Like when we moved to another city, when my brother was born, when we got a pet, when I changed schools, graduated, final exams ( June 25 2009 ) , when I got new jobs ( December 2010 ), when I ended my job ( May 31 2011 ) when my classmate died ( April 25 2010) and many of these points in my life corresponds to point of novelty.

Synchronicities are more frequent to get if you search for them, there is a saying about this...

A clear example is this:

I saw a memorial annoucement for my classmate in a shop, immediately after I witness the scene where a girl falls down and gets unconscious on the street, than I come home, on ats I see the news of the girl knocked unconscious by a man, than I happen to see the profile of a teenager who died on the day " name day " ( these you get only in Catholic Europe ) of my classmate...
And on that day I met a person called like my classmate that I didn't see for months...
Than, I receive an e- mail from a group on fb that invites to post more ...The group is called " those accidents change your life "...
See? Everything is connected. This is a synchronicistic chain of events.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

JUNE 8 2011 is a day that since the start of the year I pin-pointed as a day on which something bad for the world is going to happen...

Now today I had some amazingly precise synchronicities that seem to indicate that something bad is going to happen to someone I know in my own town...

So today is almost over and you are going to shoehorn any event into your claim aren't you? So this non-fractal plot of yours is going to indicate that something bad is going to happen to someone in your own town.
1. Arrested
2. Die
3. Foreclosure
4. Disease
5. Accident
6. Failed to get a job
7. Learn about something bad happening to someone else
8. Learn about TWZ - that is bad for anyone

So how are you going to shoehorn this claim?

BTW, what is the fractal dimension. You claim this is a fractal plot so what is the fractal dimension?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

That is weird to me, because I put many events of my life on the graph to see.

This is just like the test where everyone in a room was given a "personalized horoscope" and everyone thought that the horoscopes were spot on.Then it was revealed that everyone was given the exact same write up.

People easily delude themselves when they want to believe something is true.This is a shining example of that.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I'm not posting things for you. Its useless to talk to a skeptic like you. You have no place in this thread. You just came here to make an attack to me.

Change job. We all know posting in here is your paid job, okay? You get money to post in here. Someone has positioned you in ONE SINGLE section of this website to drive away people.

Why do you post in conspiracies website when you don't believe in ANYTHING AT ALL...???

1) You enjoy confusing people
2) Your ego gets satisfied because you feel more intelligent than thousands of people in here...

I should stop replying to anything you say. Its worthless.

We ALL challenged you on this subject in November 2010, trying to make a discussion, you avoided every question and you attacked every sentence.

We won once. Remember this. November 2010 you failed.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Wow . So you are making up all of this nonsense about me being paid to avoid the embarrassment of not being able to state the fractal dimension of the TWZ plot.

1) You receive money
2) You enjoy confusing people
3) Your ego gets satisfied because you feel more intelligent than thousands of people in here...

So you throw this meaningless drivel out to avoid the simple question of what is the fractal dimension of the plot?

Are you trying to admit that the TWZ is not fractal?

We ALL challenged you on this subject in November 2010, trying to make a discussion, you avoided every question and you attacked every sentence.

So you make a false statement and I have to say nicely that this is a lie. Live with that.

So what is the fractal dimension of the plot. You claim it is fractal you must know the fractal dimension.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join