It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by truthseekr1111

I'm sorry your confused.

You gave your full explanation of 'Discarnates'. I have read this,

From the off I have simply been looking for a link to 'Discarnates' where I can find more information on where this knowledge came from.

Thank you.

just a few explanations of the basic concept. But It mostly has to do with Auric clearing etc.

www.users.globalnet.co.uk...
healing.about.com...
energyinteraction.net...
www.lawofone.info...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I officially convert myself to predetermined destiny theory. There is no chance for " chance " to exist in this world. Too many, TOO MANY events made me conclude that everything is written.

We have the power to choose yes or no. But what we do after saying yes or saying no is already written, depends all by the choice.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari, it is both. The idea that freewill and fate are at odds is a misunderstanding of how things actually work. We'll look at a simple answer that intertwines both. You decide to go to an amusement park on Saturday - choice. You decide to wait inline to take a roller coaster ride - choice. You strap yourself into the seat and the coaster takes off - choice now becomes fate. The coaster must finish it's 2 minute ride and you cannot get off. The freewill was accessed the entire time, but the moment you committed to the set in stone experience of a coaster, you handed things over to fate.

The problem for most people is they are in the present moment at the wrong times. They don't seem to go back far enough in their list of choices to see where the choice they made led to the thing that is happening in the moment. Cancer is a virus, many cancers come built into vaccines. When a man of 40 says, "I've taken care of myself, the cancer must be fate, it was written" he forgets to remember the vaccine he took as a child, that took 40 years to manifest. The choice was there, the fate was there. The two are not in conflict.

Everything that has happened, is happening and ever will happen to you is because you chose it. There is no other truth.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
zagari is mostly correct...

"We have the power to choose yes or no. But what we do after saying yes or saying no is already written"

the power to choose is also written if you want to go further...but the illusion doesn't just apply for one and not the other. Its written after AND before. If we are all created beings, then any choices are CREATED as well for whatever level of experience and lessons are needed for that reality to experience.

Originally posted by crankyoldman

The problem for most people is they are in the present moment at the wrong times. They don't seem to go back far enough in their list of choices to see where the choice they made led to the thing that is happening in the moment. Cancer is a virus, many cancers come built into vaccines. When a man of 40 says, "I've taken care of myself, the cancer must be fate, it was written" he forgets to remember the vaccine he took as a child, that took 40 years to manifest. The choice was there, the fate was there. The two are not in conflict.

Everything that has happened, is happening and ever will happen to you is because you chose it. There is no other truth.

but most think that if something goes wrong they were in the wrong place at the wrong time when in fact we're ALWAYS in the right place at the RIGHT time and our choices are part of a program thats been programmed by THE Programmer. Everything happens for a reason in whatever reality they've chosen to experience before birth... but again, even that "choice" was ultimately a choice that was designed.

freewill is an illusion. You think you have it.. but thats the illusion

edit on 20-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
To understand fate and destiny, we need to see in symbol. Fate and freewill can be understood by the lyrics of this song by John Lennon:

Close your eyes,
Have no fear,
The monsters gone,
He's on the run and your daddy's here,

When a soul is born into the water of earth, it closes its eyes in a dream. The point is opening them back up again from the story that earth tells. Each soul has the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. The monster is 'self' hidden within each person. Daddy is God. Self is on the run as you grow up in life. This is true for the world as well. We in a set progression to control the monster of self-centered pride.

Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful Boy,

Before you go to sleep,
Say a little prayer,
Every day in every way,
It's getting better and better,

Each day that passes shows that we are learning the lessons of life from the story that has already been written. Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." Reality is a story. It's like walking through the woods in the garden of earth. We make choices to navigate through the trees and various hills and valleys. The ups and downs do not change. Only the way we walk. In Genesis 3, God was walking in the garden as man was hiding. This is a picture of the Daddy above reassuring the child as he deals with the monster of pride.

Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful Boy,

Out on the ocean sailing away,
I can hardly wait,
To see you to come of age,
But I guess we'll both,
Just have to be patient,
Yes it's a long way to go,
But in the meantime,

The soul must progress through the story many times in the ocean of life. Up and down. We cannot understand the ocean unless we look beneath the surface and waves. The pearl is found in the depths. We must open wide and dig deep withing this ocean to find the monster. Fear holds us back. The emerald is found by the diggings of the slave. The King gets the emerald, but the journey to find the emerald is worth more than the emerald itself. The King never needed it in the first place.

Before you cross the street,
Take my hand,
Life is just what happens to you,
While your busy making other plans,

The wave of destiny will take you on the ride of life. You can make your own plans, but the wave will still be taking you up and down. There is little you can do until the monster is controlled. Pride and self must be eliminated. The intellect must control the five senses. This is called equanimity. Here is a blog post that I wrote that outlines this. LINK

Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful Boy,
Darling,
Darling,
Darling Sean.

Watch the movie, Mr. Holland's Opus. Holland is a durable linen fabric. This is the symbol for purity and virtue. Mr. Holland lives his early life in pride. As his life progresses, he eliminates the monster of pride and finds that life is not the plans he though he was making. Life was right there with him all along as destiny pulled him where he needed to be. Daddy was holding his hand through the entire movie. As he sings the song above to his son, he and his son both have a moment of peripeteia. This is one of many moments of sudden realization that Mr. Holland has in the movie about his own monster within.

reply to post by Zagari

Zagari, it is both. The idea that freewill and fate are at odds is a misunderstanding of how things actually work. We'll look at a simple answer that intertwines both. You decide to go to an amusement park on Saturday - choice. You decide to wait inline to take a roller coaster ride - choice. You strap yourself into the seat and the coaster takes off - choice now becomes fate. The coaster must finish it's 2 minute ride and you cannot get off. The freewill was accessed the entire time, but the moment you committed to the set in stone experience of a coaster, you handed things over to fate.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

freewill is an illusion. You think you have it.. but thats the illusion

You chose to act by the rules of pretending to have no freewill. The choice was made before you took on a body, you suspended the belief of freewill in order to play this game, but it is still there, you are free to leave at any time and go play another game. Freewill is the only truth, all else is an illusion, you have it backwards, or rather the program has it backwards. But, if it makes you feel better that you have no freewill then do so.

edit on 20-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I officially convert myself to predetermined destiny theory. There is no chance for " chance " to exist in this world. Too many, TOO MANY events made me conclude that everything is written.

We have the power to choose yes or no. But what we do after saying yes or saying no is already written, depends all by the choice.

According to Bashar (channeling...) some patterns have been decided before incarnation by us in this life. Even some people we meet have been decided to play some role in our life. However, there are other patterns that depend on our free will.
edit on 20-5-2011 by kapodistrias because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kapodistrias

"...the patterns are decided" before you enter a body, decided = chosen. This does not conflict with freewill at all, it simply means the choice is simply beyond what you can remember. There is no issue here with having freewill, the very thing the powers that be don't want you to know is that you have freewill and they have inserted god, government, laws, karma, and all other manner of obfuscation to prevent folks from seeing the truth = you ARE freewill, no one "has it" as that is stupid, you ARE freewill. TPTB fear that if you know this, you'll undoubtedly decide to this this floating prison planet for something more interesting - or not, as the choice is yours. Freewill is not something you earn, or loose, it is you, you are it and it is you, the only issue is whether you know it fully, partially or not at all.

That said this is all I wills say on the matter as this is a time wave thread and it should remain as such.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

"...the patterns are decided" before you enter a body, decided = chosen. This does not conflict with freewill at all, it simply means the choice is simply beyond what you can remember. There is no issue here with having freewill, the very thing the powers that be don't want you to know is that you have freewill and they have inserted god, government, laws, karma, and all other manner of obfuscation to prevent folks from seeing the truth = you ARE freewill, no one "has it" as that is stupid, you ARE freewill. TPTB fear that if you know this, you'll undoubtedly decide to this this floating prison planet for something more interesting - or not, as the choice is yours. Freewill is not something you earn, or loose, it is you, you are it and it is you, the only issue is whether you know it fully, partially or not at all.

That said this is all I wills say on the matter as this is a time wave thread and it should remain as such.

Well first, it seems to me, the aspect/concept of freewill has a place when discussing twz... so its relevant to the topic.

Second, if we apply the premise you're asserting, freewill is absolutely an illusion on the PHYSICAL level at the very least.

But if the physical dimension is an illusion and/or there's other dimensional levels of existence, then any dimension outside of the physical 3d holographic reality, can only be due to intelligent design.

In which case, intelligent design doesn't permit freewill to exist; it can't when you realize there is no chaos and everything has PERFECT ORDER.

freewill cannot exist if there is a CREATOR

God and the Creator are ONE and God then creates all there is. If God creates all there is, then everything has been intelligently designed; even the illusion of freewill.

Once one breaks through the veil of ego and realizes GODS SPIRIT is inside him and he can only do Gods will, then one realizes that whatever path you think you choose in this illusion, is the path God chose FOR you to experience. And once one can understand this is true through the reason and intellect God created you to use, you will either accept THE TRUTH or deny it.

If one denies it, such is Gods will to continue the veil of ego for that person.

If you truly believe God’s Spirit is in you, then look in the mirror and see the TRUTH, God lives within you and all living things...

“The destiny of mankind is the destiny of one person, since to change even one person manifests the change of the destiny of man!” -- Buddha

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

First, the patterns have been designed, in the same way a human designs a computer program. There are overlords in this realm, and the have created the realm - so in a sense you are correct in the Freewill limitations. Think of it as a video game, folks who play agree to give up their Freewill for a simulated Freewill bound by the rules of the program. Your DNA is the programming, take some time and look at the "junk DNA" and see what it tells you.

"freewill cannot exist if there is a CREATOR"

This sort of logic is human logic. It is based on what has been learned and based on what one believes "reason" is. In another realm earth based reason makes no sense at all. That said, your quote here has one problem. The Creator is Freewill. if you are the Creator, and I agree that you and I are, then we are Freewill. If the Creator is not Freewill, then how does it create? Either way, it is all Freewill.

The notion of "design" suggests there is an end to the game and we must work toward it, but of course there is not. As Creator, you choose to not impede your evolutionary process and to be Creator you are in fact knowing that you must play both sides of the ball, you must give both sides equal unbiased weight and no limit to the expression, otherwise there would be no point. The issue with making blanket statements about everything, from a 3d point of view, even in the Buddha's case, is that you are limited in your understanding by what has been in programmed into your head, and what those programs tell you to think. A 7th density collective group perceives things very differently then a 3d density individual aspect. What they know to be Freewill is different than what we know it to be. Over time, each level of progression has you finding more and more of it. Or more accurately understanding what you are and what Freewill is as it relates to you. A rock does not know it has Freewill - it does though, a Plant knows a wee bit more, an animal a tiny bit more than a plant, a human a tiny bit more than an animal, a 7th density collective knows it has a lot of freewill and so on. BTW, one's Soul Matrix is MORE than aware of Freewill, it is just the personality that doesn't.

If we use Human created reasoning: Creator is Freewill, you are the Creator, therefor you are Freewill. There is no conflict with having Freewill, the idea just scares humans to death.

As it relates to Time wave. The patterns are those patterns that have been set up by those who created the realm. Again, think video game. Folk set up the realm, so that other folks could have an experience. Both use their Freewill to play the game. The programs, or rules of Earth-3d, are fairly specific and the ramifications of the rules can be found in Time wave. In the old video game Pacman, the game seemed to give the idea that it was random, till one day a player noticed a pattern, and what was a hard game, became easier once the pattern was figured out. But many still enjoyed the game without knowing the pattern, if one was inside the game the pattern would be altogether different - but the program would still be in charge. Time wave shows us the pattern, it does not show the actual events as they are experienced by the participants. Those who set up the system said, when things get to xyz, insert abc and make things move forward. They don't insert events per se, they insert energy designed to cattle prod one into moving forward - track the Solar action for guidance there. The earther human experience has one large flaw in it - folks get very, very sedentary. As a result, external stimulus is needed to keep things moving forward. Right now we are nearing the end of the game, folks have to wake up, and as the barkeep says "you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here anymore." Endgame.

We all choose to play the game, some are more aware of that deep execution of Freewill than others, but regardless, the choice is to play, just like playing Pacman, and once you leave here you'll look for another game to play - or not.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Latest updates for graph:

1911 - 1978

Here we have resonance with MEXICAN REVOLUTION, that can be replicated by current revolutionary currents in SPAIN.

Than, for May 22 2011, we have also:

1978 November - November 18 – Jonestown incident: In Guyana, Jim Jones leads his Peoples Temple cult in a mass murder-suicide that claims 918 lives in all, 909 of them at Jonestown itself, including over 270 children. Congressman Leo J. Ryan is assassinated by members of Peoples Temple shortly beforehand.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
@zagari.. I'm curious about what you said last year regarding an october or was it november event? or was it a tipping point? I seem to recall you mentioning that it would be many times worse than 9/11 and there was a major drop? I asked you a question earlier this year about this but saw no response. While I understand it was something you interpreted to be for last year, im interested whether you addressed anything more about this since it appears this event (that didn't occur), seemed to elude something cataclysmic.

reason i ask because my question had to do with whether its possible the webbot was misinterpreted and off by one year... and if so, it would align possibly very close with an event many believe is inevitable between oct and novem THIS YEAR and could be cataclysmic of epic proportions... which I think you're already aware of

edit on 23-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
NOVEMBER 14 2010 that was said in GENERAL chatting, that it was supposed to be more big than 9/11 but the whole period November 2010 to January 17 2011 was the total repetition of the second industrial revolution and now with the new correlations, November 14 2010 was linked to August 1945, December 3 2011 ( that is the point of MAJOR novelty this year ) and October 26 2009...

I always said that probably in November some big event would have happened, but I also tried to make people focus attention on January 17 2011 date ( the African revolution begun around the 14th of Jan. )...

I was expecting a huge event for both dates...I thought that November 17 anti-matter capture could be it, than Korean tension, than wikileaks, than December 2 2010, discovery of new kind of creature with new dna...And than all that African turmoil was the confirmation of it...

My life completely changed during the same period...New job, new friends everywhere and some pivotal moments in my life...

For this year, I think that the WORST will come starting by September 2- 5 2011 with economic collapse similar to 1929 one, than with October 17 ( December 26 2004 link ), than October 28 2011 ( world war 2 begins link ) and the WORST will become a problem, maybe already starting by September 27 2011- October 7 2011 ( Dust bowls 1930s and huge hurricane ) and the WORST month ever is November 2011, practically the entire month...

The CLIMAX will come with December 2- 3 2011 and Roswell events repetition later...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Alert! Three Mile Island nuclear accident RESONANCE occurs tomorrow!!!!
Linked to June 12 2012 also...
But according to the new stuff, this could happen tomorrow.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

@zagari.. I'm curious about what you said last year regarding an october or was it november event? or was it a tipping point? I seem to recall you mentioning that it would be many times worse than 9/11 and there was a major drop? I asked you a question earlier this year about this but saw no response. While I understand it was something you interpreted to be for last year, im interested whether you addressed anything more about this since it appears this event (that didn't occur), seemed to elude something cataclysmic.

Because of the way the graph looked at the time (A very sharp drop off), we got a bit excited and thought something massive was going to happen. When you look at the graph with a longer time frame, the dip was significant but not as huge as we thought it was.

As Zagari said, late last year/early this year was incredibly novel for a lot of different reasons which have been talked about already in this thread (Natural disasters, wikileaks, Anonymous etc). In terms of absolute novelty, things don't get that crazy again until the second half of this year. After that its pretty much all uncharted territory. i.e. The absolute novelty is greater than it ever has been in history and the trend is constantly downward until the end of 2012.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Everybody is still claiming all sorts of changes in novelty, yet has anyone actually bothered to figure out what how to measure novelty? After 150 pages it seems it's the same old baloney of shoehorning events into this preconceived notion that this TWZ is anything more than a graph.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Did you take a look to amazing resonances of past events in a modern style that have been posted for the whole period 2009- 2011??? I guess no.

Novelty itself could be " just a theory " but the results are all over this thread.

You are " blind " since you don't want to see them.

Its as simple as that.

People, even on you tube videos when talking about current events and have never heard of this graph are thinking that these kind of events are similar to the past ones...

History is a cycle...We unlocked the cheats to watch history being replicated since at least 3 years.

The graph itself shows you how to see the QUANTITY / AMOUNT of Novelty...More the graph goes LOW, more HIGH the novelty.

Elementary...Just elementary.

Novelty right now on this day is higher than it was on May 12 for example...But when we will arrive to December 2 2011 we will see an amazing amount of novelty...

Watch the graph to calculate novelty. Use your eyes since you got them.

And for goodness sake, stop invading threads telling everyone is " baloney " or " ignorant " and you are obviously the only one that is smarter than us.

Waiting for ONE of your threads to reach 150 pages and more than 300 stars. Such a thing, for a baloney thread, eh?

edit on 24-5-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I have to agree with that. I think there is an infinite conscious energy that has everything mapped out already from the beginning to the "end". I got my laptop and video camera stolen from me a week ago and I'm honestly not even that angry. At first I was but I keep telling myself "Everything happens for a reason it's all predetermined".

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelligence101
reply to post by Zagari

I have to agree with that. I think there is an infinite conscious energy that has everything mapped out already from the beginning to the "end". I got my laptop and video camera stolen from me a week ago and I'm honestly not even that angry. At first I was but I keep telling myself "Everything happens for a reason it's all predetermined".

Well Said

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Everybody is still claiming all sorts of changes in novelty, yet has anyone actually bothered to figure out what how to measure novelty? After 150 pages it seems it's the same old baloney of shoehorning events into this preconceived notion that this TWZ is anything more than a graph.

The answer is still the same as the last time you asked this question. There is currently no way that I am aware of to measure novelty. Unless your Wack-o-meter can be recalibrated to detect novelty?

The cloest thing we have is to research history, observe current events and compare both to the Timewave. Call it shoehorning all you want, but I think there's been a pretty close correlation between the trend of the wave and recent events.

While the validity of TWZ can definately be called into question, I think novelty theory itself is pretty solild. The simple proof is that things exist now that didn't exist before in the known universe.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join