It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is it me or since some days, many people are suddenly getting furious all of a sudden without a clear reason???
Some of my friends suddenly start shouting and even punching at me, but I have no clue about the reason ( since they don't even explain the problem )...
I don't know how to deal with this...One moment we laugh, the next one we shout furiously...
In substance, a big mess...

Even if I follow sidereal astrology and the current stellium shell be in Pisces...I feel like the entire world is having aries behaviour...

Today was one of my most intense days of the year...
My life is busier than ever...Lots of people call me and want to hang out with me...This year as of now has been an unstoppable vortex of situations and events like no year before...

edit on 11-5-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Psychedelic Adventures at the Edge of the Abyss - Hosted by Dennis McKenna - June 2011 Webinar

Dennis McKenna has put together the most epic web seminar for those interested in shamanism and the work of Terence McKenna. It is a fundraiser for his book project "The Brotherhood of the Screaming Abyss" as well. The course is only $100 and will be an interactive video chat with Dennis McKenna, Ralph Metzner, Daniel Pinchbeck, Erik Davis and Ralph Abraham.

This is the link for the course or webinar: evolverintensives.com...

The Course

This course is offered as a follow-up to the launch of the writing project and an anticipation of themes that will be explored in depth in the book, slated for release in the fall of 2012. The course will consist of four sessions, with dates set for June 5th, 12th, and 25th and July 2nd. Using live video, each webinar session will be hosted by Dennis McKenna in wide-ranging conversations with key guests who are recognized leaders on the cutting edge of post-millennial thought: Daniel Pinchbeck, Ralph Abraham, Marc Pesce, Ralph Metzner, Luis Eduardo Luna and Erik Davis.

Most have also been close personal friends of Terence and Dennis over many decades; they have shared Terence and Dennis’ fascination and preoccupations with the concepts under discussion and have been key players in the development, elaboration, and expression of these ideas. Like Terence and Dennis, they lived through the social, environmental, and political changes that have characterized our ever-accelerating race toward novelty during the late 20th century and the first decade of the 21st; in many respects, they are the people who have helped to catalyze the radical changes in global consciousness that have resulted.

Each webinar will be 90 minutes in length, with the first 60 minutes devoted to a dialog between Dennis, the host, and one or more invited guests. The format will be an informal discussion, preceded by a brief exposition outlining the main themes under consideration in that session. There will be ample opportunities for the audience to interact in real time with the host and guests following the hour-long conversation. Participants from the audience will be able to ask questions and offer their own comments and insights via live video chat, text, or email. If you can watch a YouTube video, you can take part in this course.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Is it me or since some days, many people are suddenly getting furious all of a sudden without a clear reason???
Some of my friends suddenly start shouting and even punching at me, but I have no clue about the reason ( since they don't even explain the problem )...
I don't know how to deal with this...One moment we laugh, the next one we shout furiously...
In substance, a big mess...

Even if I follow sidereal astrology and the current stellium shell be in Pisces...I feel like the entire world is having aries behaviour...

edit on 11-5-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

Other than the magnetic influence of the approaching "system" and speeding up of the planets frequency, here's something else that you might resonate with better than the above answer:

One of the secrets that most of the SLEEPING MASSES are unaware of is that there are beings around that you cannot see and some of these beings are very malicious. They are called DISCARNATES. Beings that have died but haven't gone through the tunnel to the Plane of Bliss yet. They are stuck on the astral level (4th dimension). So what they do is attach to people here, either because of past karmic ties to the person OR simply because they are siphoning that person's emotional energy. If you emotionally energize fear, rage, anger, grief, disappointment, or frustration, then you attract discarnates that resonate with that energy and they basically use that energy for their "food".

Drug addicts attract discarnates that were themselves drug addicts when they had a body. Now since they don't have a body, they attach to someone who DOES so they can still get their FIX. Then they KEEP that person addicted by pulsing thoughts into their head (voices) saying DO MORE. That's why very few addicts can ever conquer this by going to rehab. No one is clearing the discarnates from their field. Case in point: Charley Sheen, Lindsey Lohan. You can actually see when the different discarnates take over their personalities when they are speaking. That is actually what multiple personality is anyway - many discarnates attached to a person.

Discarnates are one of the biggest problems we have on the planet. And since most people are constantly emotionally energizing fear and unaccomplished wants, they attract a whole party of discarnates to their field and then wonder why they can't have stable relationships, focus long enough to get anything done, or connect to their Higher self. They try to connect to their Higher self and the discarnates block the connection. When they hear voices, it is the voices of the discarnates, NOT the Higher self. There is a way to remove these, but The discarnates don't want you to clear them because they are getting all of their energy from the person. So they will make you DOUBT, be a SKEPTIC, put FEAR into your mind, and encourage you to do things that are NOT for your Highest good.

Have you ever said something to your spouse or partner that you didn't know WHERE IT CAME FROM? Or have you ever just blown up and reacted wildly for no reason?. That is when a discarnate has become ACTIVE in your field.

==============================================================================
Humanity and Planet Earth are currently going through a huge change or shift in consciousness and reality perception. The Mayans say that by 2012-
- we will have gone beyond technology as we know it.
- we will have gone beyond time and money.
- we will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through the fourth dimension
- Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
- Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of our galaxy.

"Everbody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of it than others. But everyone is doing it" -

Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This mean there is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours.

During the Apocalypse or the time "between worlds" many people will be going through many personal changes. The changes will be many and varied. It is all part of what we came here to learn or experience. Examples of change could be- relationships coming to an end, change of residence or location, change of job or work, shift in attitude or thinking etc.

Remember, in any given moment we are making small and large decisions. Each decision is based on LOVE or FEAR. Choose love, follow your intuition, not intellect and follow your passion or "burning inner desire." Go with the flow.

Thought forms are very important and affect our everyday life. We create our reality with thought forms. If we think negative thoughts of others this is what we attract. If we think positive thoughts we will attract positive people and events. So be aware of your thoughts and eliminate the unnecessary negative or judgemental ones.

Be aware that most of the media is controlled by just a few. Use discernment! Look for the hidden agendas. Why is this information being presented to you? What is "their" real agenda? Is it a case of problem_reaction_solution? Do "they" create a problem so that "we" react and ask for a fix, then "they" offer their solution? The "solution is what "they" really wanted in the first place.

Remember almost nothing happens by accident. Almost all "events" are planned by some agency or other. Despite this, it is a very exciting time to be alive!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I don't discount the existance of other beings on the planet, but your description sounds a lot like Scientology which doesn't sit well with me. If they do exist I prefer the idea that they "attach" through a "contract" with the person. Not a conscious one but subconsciously.

Have you ever said something like "I can't make it through this alone, can't anyone help me? I'll do anything!". That's the kind of thing I'm talking about.

That video supposedly leaked from NASA is certainly concerning. I guess we'll know pretty soon if there is any truth to it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The closer the wave gets to the zero point ,the more amplified it gets.

When the waveform goes down into novelty it not only increases chances of surprises ,
but also the connectivity and merging of previously seemingly very different concepts
that can fit curiously well together all of a sudden in a way we didn't before think of.

Zero point is something we talk about very much on Ats in terms of energy.
Could it be that the zero point of the timewave will result in a zero point device
causing a revolution of world altering proportions?

That peek in 2012 is the last state of collective conciousness disconnectedness.
As the wave heads towards that point we may expect some increased materialism.

Looking at the numerology aspect of 5th of May 2012 ,we see that there are 230 days
left until the zero point at that time. Curiously 2012 becomes 5 when added together
and 230 also becomes 5 when added together like that. Harmonious synchronicities.

But with the final descending of the wave we'll see some things never before seen.
With lots more connectedness and integration in a way by building on past experiences.
Things we thought couldn't or wouldn't happen ,lots of surprises and then the zero point.

There's a very interesting point made here in this video at 2:10 about how all the waves
go into a complete flatline on December 21st 2012 and what supposedly happens;

There are good values in some different perspectives and views which may still relate ,
even if they don't seem to relate much at first. This will become even more apparent.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

They are called DISCARNATES. Beings that have died but haven't gone through the tunnel to the Plane of Bliss yet. They are stuck on the astral level (4th dimension). So what they do is attach to people here, either because of past karmic ties to the person OR simply because they are siphoning that person's emotional energy. If you emotionally energize fear, rage, anger, grief, disappointment, or frustration, then you attract discarnates that resonate with that energy and they basically use that energy for their "food".

Drug addicts attract discarnates that were themselves drug addicts when they had a body. Now since they don't have a body, they attach to someone who DOES so they can still get their FIX. Then they KEEP that person addicted by pulsing thoughts into their head (voices) saying DO MORE. That's why very few addicts can ever conquer this by going to rehab. No one is clearing the discarnates from their field. Case in point: Charley Sheen, Lindsey Lohan. You can actually see when the different discarnates take over their personalities when they are speaking. That is actually what multiple personality is anyway - many discarnates attached to a person.

Discarnates are one of the biggest problems we have on the planet. And since most people are constantly emotionally energizing fear and unaccomplished wants, they attract a whole party of discarnates to their field and then wonder why they can't have stable relationships, focus long enough to get anything done, or connect to their Higher self. They try to connect to their Higher self and the discarnates block the connection. When they hear voices, it is the voices of the discarnates, NOT the Higher self. There is a way to remove these, but The discarnates don't want you to clear them because they are getting all of their energy from the person. So they will make you DOUBT, be a SKEPTIC, put FEAR into your mind, and encourage you to do things that are NOT for your Highest good.

Do you have a reference for this information?

It sounds like complete and utter crock.

I never understand how people can have some sort of awakening or expierience a form of enlightment. They then replace something as fake as the bible with something like this with is just as fake.

Where is your proof of 'DISCARNATES'. Who came up with this BS? I have had a quick look but can't find exactly who came up this. I did find some of it in here which is very disturbing;
www.heavensgate.com...

Nobody Knows what is going on here. Anyone who says otherwise is full of sh1t.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Really create insight and intution, you see what I see! Only reservations are on discarnates or negative energy influx,it is there as are all negative energies agreed, but limited. Agree totally with the rest. Must meet sometime, you are as I.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Great post, I am not so much into exact dates, but very much into energy and thought waves, although the two are very similar. Look forward to more from you. However also consider the universe is expanding and vibrational rates are quickening, things are happening in the universe at a faster rate than anticipated.

Love and Peace

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten

When graphed it creates a fractal.

This is wrong.

First you need to understand what a fractal is.

It is a relatively simple reiterative calculation that can be used to produce a large
data set.

McKenna used the I-Ching's 64 hexagrams as a reiterative fractal calculation that
he then graphed against historic timeline.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

...And what exactly is this 4th and 5th dimension? What will it look like, and how exactly are we going to get to it?

reply to post by Mystic Technician

Yeah, I mean zero point could mean that our timeline(as we know it) comes to an end, due to some new event. Like, if we were to make sentient AI or something, that would create a whole new timeline, I think there's something called the Technological Singularity, in which if that were to occur due to rapid increase in the development of super human intelligence, that

"...that the future (after the singularity) becomes qualitatively different and harder to predict."

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

If it was interaction with an ET race, that would then create a new timeline as each solar system has its own timeline and I think if two races were to interact, their timeline may merge. Something along those lines.

edit on 12/5/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Originally posted by truthseekr1111

Do you have a reference for this information?

when you say reference, what kind of reference do you want? If you say a source, thats different.

It sounds like complete and utter crock.

it appears to be a "crock" because your frequency isn't high enough to comprehend it.
If you don't resonate with it at all, its not for you. Nothing personal... but you either have the
genetic capacity for understanding the concepts and material, or you don't.

As its been explained,, Its technically a branch or form of quantum physics but does take a certain level of consciousness to understand it because the material and source is on a very high frequency that only people with a "6 strand dna activated already (such as Indigo children) can even comprehend the information and "get" this. Trying to explain it to someone who does not have this level of DNA activated is like trying to explain to your great grandmother how we managed to land on the moon.... they just won't get it. It's like walking into a PhD level quantum physics class without having any of the pre-requisites."

I never understand how people can have some sort of awakening or expierience a form of enlightment. They then replace something as fake as the bible with something like this with is just as fake.

and I never understand how people can automatically make such general assumptions so quickly about things they know nothing about.

Where is your proof of 'DISCARNATES'. Who came up with this BS?

PROOF? lol uhh, what kind of PROOF are you talking about? The basis for this material cannot be understood or explained by modern science since its origin is outside the physical realm of the 3rd dimensional reality. As long as "science" believes in or cannot explain "junk dna" and will only accept proof if there's a scientific explanation, then attempting to measure or understand this, is futile. Who came up with it? Why is that important? The message has nothing to do with the messenger because its universal and either true or false.
But here's the best answer to your question for now.. Think of Discarnates as people we've known in past lives that usually feel they have a right to dominate the person they are "attached" to, through some kind of karmic "contract" such as "You betrayed me" or, "you abandoned me" or "you said you would be with me forever and never leave me", or it's a bond of hatred, where they are punishing the person that they are hanging around, etc.

Most people are walking around with all kinds of energetic attachments and "baggage". All physical DISease originates from blockages in the energetic anatomy. So when the energetic blockage is cleared, the physical dis-ease has nothing to manifest from and disappears. Most people are not aware of their energetic circulatory system. They have blockages to optimal brain function, hormonal imbalances, ADD, low energy, etc., because of occupants, discarnates, and portals. Once these blockages are transmuted on all levels of your 15th dimensional anatomy and unplugged from the neural nets of your brain, you can then EMBODY the higher frequencies from your Higher self and HOLD that frequency here in the 3D. Then as your frequency rises from methods of clearing these auric attachments, you will attract a new "grid" of people, places, times, things, and opportunities into your life.

If you are fearful, anxious, depressed, or worried, then you most likely have one or more auric attachments in your field or a discarnate pulsing these fearful thoughts into your psyche. Fear is the great paralyzer to human evolution and performance. Once your brain is conditioned by fear, the amygdala controls your behavior. Every painful experience you've ever had is stored in your amygdala. By resetting your amygdala and clearing the past analogical experience at the quantum level, a person can regain that state of childhood wonderment and exuberance that is fear-free and all-loving."

I have had a quick look but can't find exactly who came up this. I did find some of it in here which is very disturbing;
www.heavensgate.com...

where and what exactly in that government mind controlled group has anything to do with what i've presented?
Heavens Gate or any concepts they were manipulated in believing, has nothing to do with what i'm talking about.

Nobody Knows what is going on here. Anyone who says otherwise is full of sh1t.

and i'm sure a similar mentality was employed in response to the few who were discussing the world being round hundreds of years ago.

edit on 14-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Please stick to the point.

I am asking about 'Discarnates'

You have changed alot of the subject matter in your reply. I am familar with a lot of what you are talking about in the second post. But, you completely ignore 'Discarnates'

I included the Heavans Gate link because this is one of the few sites that has information on Discarnates. This is why I began to wonder that the 'Discaranate' belief is a crock.

You spent all of the first post talking about them and I asked for some sort of reference, a link , anything ? Have you a link I can go for myself and examine this 'Discarnates' information.

Thank you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

May 15 2011, the graph is now going down --- until May 30 2011 ---.
Just had 3 of my most COOL days ever...The best weekend spent with friends since months...
I use to write my life on a sort of diary and lately I'm writing pages for a single day...Something that never happens.
Resonances are: 1910 and 1977.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

What if OBL was killed in 2001 like some people are suggesting?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Please stick to the point.

I am asking about 'Discarnates'

You have changed alot of the subject matter in your reply. I am familar with a lot of what you are talking about in the second post. But, you completely ignore 'Discarnates'

I included the Heavans Gate link because this is one of the few sites that has information on Discarnates. This is why I began to wonder that the 'Discaranate' belief is a crock.

You spent all of the first post talking about them and I asked for some sort of reference, a link , anything ? Have you a link I can go for myself and examine this 'Discarnates' information.

Thank you.

I'm confused what you don't understand about "discarnates" and what wasn't explained or answered.

And Whatever is discussed in the HG link regarding this, is trumped by ample other sources and references which corroborate one another which are far more credible than whats on any HG link has to say. HG is the last place i'd rely on as a credible source for anything i'm talking about.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

What will the 5th Dimension be like?

Will I still get to be able to play tennis and all the other sport I enjoy?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I'm sorry your confused.

You gave your full explanation of 'Discarnates'. I have read this,

From the off I have simply been looking for a link to 'Discarnates' where I can find more information on where this knowledge came from.

Thank you.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMouse
reply to post by corsair00

What will the 5th Dimension be like?

Will I still get to be able to play tennis and all the other sport I enjoy?

You'd be simultaneously playing every game of Tennis and other sport you've ever played and ever will play

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Zagari got hit by Cupid big time!!! I don't think I will be able to put off such a girl off my mind for a while...Oh my God, I got lost in her eyes at FIRST GLANCE!!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Zagari got hit by Cupid big time!!! I don't think I will be able to put off such a girl off my mind for a while...Oh my God, I got lost in her eyes at FIRST GLANCE!!!

now you're really doomed

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join