It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

“ Patriotism is a disease.” For a person to say something like, “The USA is the best country on earth” is exactly the same as saying “White people are God’s chosen race”. ~ Albert Einstein

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Sorry if I say this...But since when we decided this thread was to be split into two? American patriotism vs timewave research?
Why so many people are going off topic?
Can't you guys have some private message conversation? That would be more kind of you...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I see no cause for celebration over the murder of a man without given a trial. I think it is absolutely discusting the amount of people celebrating his death.

And the saddest part of it all, you will never see one single shred of evidence that bin laden was actually guilty.

For all we know, he was innocent, a scapegoat. I hate america. How can they be so stupid? Don't the people have half a brain in their heads, to see that there is no evidence.... Bin laden had 9/11 pinned on him, within hours after the attacks.... I'm calling BS.

then you might enjoy this post
forum.davidicke.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I shouldn't even have to tell you this, but 9/11 was NOT the only thing that osama bin laden has been responsible for he has been a threat for decades.
PLUS even if those things NEVER HAPPENED, and he was just chillin, he was the head of a terrorist organization and he praised terrorist acts and groups.

So as you can see, this isnt JUST about 9/11

IMO he got what was coming to him.

this was a victory for the world.

a victory lap for the world? he got what was coming to him? someone that you like most doesn't realize was a pawn/puppet for the CIA if not an agent as well? OBL's death was staged just like 9/11. And anyone who can't see that, is deluded by the same mind control brainwashing entertaining 6 billion others on this planet.

Yeah, Great! let the world take its victory lap... and while you're celebrating, the ILLUMINATI ZIONIST ISRAELI-AMERICAN PERPS are planning to attack IRAN and unveil the next phase of its 9/11 part 2 plan to depopulate the planet inducing a scenario where NUCLEAR TERRORISM becomes a reality.

When CNN reports a western city like washington DC or Jerusalem was just vaporized, I'm sure you'll be back to
tell everyone how well the celebration is going
forum.davidicke.com...

if anyones about to get what they deserve, its probably gonna be Israel and the USA

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sorry for going off topic Zagari. Wasn't my intention. I didn't expect that people would be so blind and actually believe that the world is a safer better place now that OBL who hasn't been heard from in 10 years is now dead. Nor did I believe that people would actually believe his death was justice for 9/11..... They didn't go to trial for bin laden, simply because they don't want anyone actually looking for the evidence, because they don't want anyone finding out all the little secrets from that day.

On a timewave note, bin ladens death might have some relevance to novelty. Because his death has affected the world, even though, idiotically. When is the next big event due to take place on timewave.... anything for may 21st? Cuz theres a lot of conspiracy around that day.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Novelty started on May 1st and will last until May 7th...Other big days are May 15th and May 25th and May 30th.
I feel much less safe since the death of Bin Laden, true or false that is...
My mother decided to travel to Rome just days after that, and this evening I had bad feelings and I had to call her...She is in Milan now and ready to come back home in 2 hours...I felt such a huge relief...

2 days before Japanese quake I took a job pause of 2 days because of anxiety...This same thing happened today and yesterday, though no anxiety now, just bad mood...Unable to work and focus, I will come back to my job tomorrow...

Anyway, for tomorrow I have bad feelings...

There is a new resonance discovered for Timewave Zero, since the tornado outbreak and bin laden death resonate with 1974 outbreak and 1975 death of King Faisal...
Now we have to watch for that timeline of events too...

And, another thing...I know that I shouldn't be worried about Elenin, but on both days it is supposed to be near to Earth, the following events are resonating according to Timewave:

September 26- 27 2011- Dust Bowls , 1930s
Hindenburg accident October 17 2011
Spain civil war October 17 2011
December 26 2004 huge quake and tsunamis , following the new timeline, for October 17 2011

I remember that thread about the Iss being the target of Elenin, and I read the story of Hindenburg accident and can compare the two things...
Also that ominous resonance with one of the worst natural disasters ever in history is not good...

Looking November 2011, it seems all stuff are happening...
November 6 to November 26 2011 is very dark on Timewave timeline...

I already completed all the timeline until the end of the graph, and written everything on my note book...

I figured out a link between 2011 and 2012 before that two events, but only now I can say that there might be something about it that is correct...

From March 22 2011 to December 2 2011 we are having a taste of what is coming in 2012...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Following resonances are for May 21 2011:

March 25 – A fire at the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory in New York City, United States, kills 146.
[edit] AprilApril 8 – Heike Kamerlingh Onnes discovers Superconductivity[2]
April 13 – Mexican Revolution: Rebels take Agua Prieta on the Sonora–Arizona border; government troops take the town back April 17 when the rebel leader "Red" López is drunk.
April 19 – Mexican Revolution: Francisco I. Madero's troops besiege Ciudad Juárez but general Juan J. Navarro refuses his demand of surrender.
[edit] MayMay 8 – Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa launches an attack against government troops in Ciudad Juarez without Madero's permission. Government troops surrender May 10.
May 17 – Mexican Revolution: Porfirio Diaz is convinced to resign but does not do so officially.
May 21 – Mexican Revolution: A peace treaty is signed between the rebels of Madero and government troops in Ciudad Juarez

September
September 6: Anwar Sadat, Jimmy Carter, and Menachem Begin meet on the Aspen Cabin patio at Camp David.September 5 – Camp David Accords: Menachem Begin and Anwar Sadat begin the peace process at Camp David, Maryland.
September 7 – In London, England, a poison-filled pellet, supposedly injected using an umbrella, poisons Bulgarian defector Georgi Markov, probably on orders of Bulgarian intelligence; he dies 4 days later.
September 8 – Iranian Army troops open fire on rioters in Teheran, killing 122, wounding 4,000.
September 16 – General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq officially assumes the post of President of Pakistan.
September 17 – The Camp David Accords are signed between Israel and Egypt.
September 19 – Police in the West Midlands of England launch a massive murder hunt, when 13-year-old newspaper boy Carl Bridgewater is shot dead after disturbing a burglary.
September 20 – General Rahimuddin Khan assumes the post of Martial Law Governor of Balochistan.
September 25
PSA Flight 182, a Boeing 727, collides with a small private airplane and crashes in San Diego, California; 144 are killed.
Giuseppe Verdi's opera Otello makes its first appearance on Live from the Met, in a complete production of the opera starring Jon Vickers. This is the first complete television broadcast of the opera in the U.S. since the historic 1948 one.
September 27 – The last Forest Brother guerilla movement fighter is discovered and killed in Estonia.
September 28 – Pope John Paul I dies after only 33 days of papacy.
[edit] OctoberOctober 1
Vietnam attacks Cambodia.
Tuvalu become independent from the United Kingdom.
October 2 – The New York Yankees defeat the Boston Red Sox 5–4 at Fenway Park to clinch the AL East after being 14 games out of first place only two months earlier. The Yankees would eventually go on to defeat the Kansas City Royals and Los Angeles Dodgers and win the World Series.
October 7 – Wranslide in New South Wales: the Wran government is re-elected with an increased majority.
October 8 – Australia's Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
October 10
A massive short circuit in Seasat's electrical system ends the satellite's scientific mission.
U.S. President Jimmy Carter signs a bill that authorizes the minting of the Susan B. Anthony dollar.
October 14
Daniel arap Moi becomes president of Kenya.
United States President Jimmy Carter signs a bill into law which allows homebrewing of beer in the United States.
October 16 – Pope John Paul II succeeds Pope John Paul I as the 264th pope. He is the first Polish pope in history.
October 17 – The New York Yankees clinch their 22nd World Series championship, defeating the Dodgers 7–2 in Los Angeles and winning the Series 4 games to 2.
October 20 – The first Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras is held as a protest march and commemoration of the Stonewall Riots.
October 27 – Egyptian President Anwar Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin win the Nobel Peace Prize for their progress toward achieving a Middle East accord.

Actually, if you look the whole May month on graph, it seems it starts going down big time from May 21 2011 to May 30 2011...

If you watch Evasius video of Timewave 2011 on you tube, you can see that the graph starts going down around May 15 and the novelty dip lasts until May 26 2011, and again on May 30.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

On a timewave note, bin ladens death might have some relevance to novelty. Because his death has affected the world, even though, idiotically. When is the next big event due to take place on timewave....

OBL's death might only havesome relevance?? It should have HUGE relevance. And just because you think the killing of OBL wasn't a big deal doesn't mean that it's not my man.

In fact it's an absolutely huge deal, especially for me, who was only 3 blocks away from the towers that day.

I seriously am baffled that you find this to be such an injustice that we killed OBL. When was the last time Canada ever stepped up and did something? That's what I thought...But regardless of what I think, it doesn't matter, since it's off topic for this thread.

My apologies for the disruption. Carry on my friends...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Photon,

Why not capture him, put him before a judge and jury, show the evidence convicting bin laden, and then sentence him to death after he has been proven guilty beyond a doubt?

As far as I am concerned, OBL was murdered. Shot in cold blood, with no evidence.

I really do believe, that they killed him, simply because they did not want anyone looking into the evidence of 9/11. Just like there is a 9/11 truth movement, trying to get a new investigation. They won't get it, because, they don't want anyone looking into 9/11. Because there are secrets so deep from that day, it would start a massive revolution in the usa. What would you do if you found out your government had a hand in 9/11? Would you still be damn proud to be an american, or would you feel betrayed by your own country? Until I see proof, of OBL hand in the proverbial cookie jar, then justice has not been served. And him confessing to 9/11 on video tape is not enough evidence to convict him. Anyone can say they did it. It happens all the time. People claim they murdered someone, they still go to trial, and if no evidence is found, that person goes free.
But with the government keeping such a tight lock on any possible evidence relating to 9/11, we will never know the real truth. That is why I am disgusted at OBL's death. And even more disgusted that american's are celebrating about it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
By the way, my life is getting increasingly messy, to the point that is unbearable right now...Its total chaotic way of living...Between the noise of phones, people, a whole chain of events all on same day in a time of roughly 4 hours...Just nasty for my calm attitude...
Synchronicities are everywhere now, every moment...

There is also that feeling that some day reappears, the feeling I'm re-living some parts of my life, now for example, a particular day in august 2010...Just today, just in 4 hours, a significant number of events got replicated...Its just the same situation all together...

Maybe Evasius talked about this other feeling, the feeling of disconnection, the feeling of increasing detouchment from life...Sort of disconnection from linearity...
Sincerely, I am now living, some days, sometimes, feeling like I'm simply watching the whole thing, but my mind is somewhere else...

I don't know how to really explain that...

Originally posted by Evasius
Do any of you feel...

(a) slightly out of place in the present moment,
(b) slightly overwhelmed by the acceleration of change and the ‘perceived’ acceleration of time,
(c) acutely aware of shifts or changes occurring within our 'reality' that seem to defy linear causality,(d) acutely aware of something affecting or altering your mental world – thoughts, dreams, creative ideas, unexpected mental imagery… and lastly
(e) synchronicity increasing and becoming more poignant, at least beyond that (until recently) which is commonly experienced? ...how’s that for a run-on sentence?

edit on 6-5-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hey Z,.
fellin outta sorts huh,.
maybe a colonic is in your near future

I hear they do wonders,.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
To take a screen shot I just pressed the Print Screen button on my computer and then pasted into Paint.

Crop it down and upload to photobucket and then you can link it in this thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
You guys. I believe that these TimeWave Zero references are or have become redundant now. I don't want to get into the details. But for those who are lucky to read this. I think that Time has become yours now. I think that you are creating your own future now.

Nostradmus said at near point in 2011 we will stop using the training wheels. The future is up to you now...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Wow I have no idea what this means but this IS interesting! Will give it more thought later on tonight. Thanks!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Can you link me to Evasius' youtube video?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

www.youtube.com...

This is the one for 2011, but you will easily find out the 2009 and 2010 ones.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
[snip post]

Sorry-

Went off topic in my reply to above poster shadow...

edit on 9-5-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
By the way, my life is getting increasingly messy, to the point that is unbearable right now...Its total chaotic way of living...Between the noise of phones, people, a whole chain of events all on same day in a time of roughly 4 hours...Just nasty for my calm attitude...
Synchronicities are everywhere now, every moment...

There is also that feeling that some day reappears, the feeling I'm re-living some parts of my life, now for example, a particular day in august 2010...Just today, just in 4 hours, a significant number of events got replicated...Its just the same situation all together...

Maybe Evasius talked about this other feeling, the feeling of disconnection, the feeling of increasing detouchment from life...Sort of disconnection from linearity...
Sincerely, I am now living, some days, sometimes, feeling like I'm simply watching the whole thing, but my mind is somewhere else...

I don't know how to really explain that...

Originally posted by Evasius
Do any of you feel...

(a) slightly out of place in the present moment,
(b) slightly overwhelmed by the acceleration of change and the ‘perceived’ acceleration of time,
(c) acutely aware of shifts or changes occurring within our 'reality' that seem to defy linear causality,(d) acutely aware of something affecting or altering your mental world – thoughts, dreams, creative ideas, unexpected mental imagery… and lastly
(e) synchronicity increasing and becoming more poignant, at least beyond that (until recently) which is commonly experienced? ...how’s that for a run-on sentence?

edit on 6-5-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

Pretty much All the same feelings and synchronicities i've been experiencing as well as many people I know including some family.

The Earth is moving into a new Aura perspective and frequency and all these changes are no coincidence...

Between now through 2012, I'm 100% certain that at least half the population of this planet will be wiped out by both cataclysmic earth changes and the evils of mans nuclear technology and biological warfare. From the hopi and mayans to edgar cayce, nostradamus and sollog, are just a few that have foreseen these events and given mankind the warning.

Most will call this fear-mongering that has no basis or evidence to support it and nothing more than end of the world hysteria. I say the events and evidences of what we're experiencing and about to experience, are unlike any other time period in recorded history, go way beyond mere coincidence, and will not be the end of the world; just the end of the world as we know it... (cue REM).

Skeptics, scientists and anyone that listens to those fools who deny and ignore all the evidence and warning signs and whose frequency is not tuned with this new Aura of the planet and aren't prepared, will be among the Billions that perish soon in the coming CLEAN UP Buddha called the Age of Mappo, or ZERO age if you prefer. Gives a new meaning to the saying; the people were destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Oh, and Elenin, the System of Nibiru and even the NWO Illuminati agenda, are absolutely influencing and part of this countdown to TRANSITION where we begin again from ZERO in which major cities like Los Angeles are about to destroyed by Great Quakes, volcanoes like the one in Yellowstone will Erupt, and massive tectonic plate movements will re-arranged the geological territories of the planet.

hows that for run-on sentences?
I win.

(Cue RUN DMC): And it goes a little something like this....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Photon,

Why not capture him, put him before a judge and jury, show the evidence convicting bin laden, and then sentence him to death after he has been proven guilty beyond a doubt?

As far as I am concerned, OBL was murdered. Shot in cold blood, with no evidence.

I really do believe, that they killed him, simply because they did not want anyone looking into the evidence of 9/11. Just like there is a 9/11 truth movement, trying to get a new investigation. They won't get it, because, they don't want anyone looking into 9/11. Because there are secrets so deep from that day, it would start a massive revolution in the usa. What would you do if you found out your government had a hand in 9/11? Would you still be damn proud to be an american, or would you feel betrayed by your own country? Until I see proof, of OBL hand in the proverbial cookie jar, then justice has not been served. And him confessing to 9/11 on video tape is not enough evidence to convict him. Anyone can say they did it. It happens all the time. People claim they murdered someone, they still go to trial, and if no evidence is found, that person goes free.
But with the government keeping such a tight lock on any possible evidence relating to 9/11, we will never know the real truth. That is why I am disgusted at OBL's death. And even more disgusted that american's are celebrating about it.

Excellent summation m8

But he wasn't killed when or where they're saying. That entire story is just that, A STORY and another hoax to support the great 9/11 LIE... and anyone that believes these lies, is a fool of epic proportions; which is sadly most Americans and nearly 6 billion other sheople on this planet...or about the same amount that don't survive whats about to happen.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The death of OBL needs to be seen in context. He was the symbol for the war on terra, otherwise known as the war on terror. It was a planned sequence in which the fear of terroristic acts was the method of control. OBL was the symbol that kicked it off, his connection to 911 was only to serve as a way of establishing that start date - he "did it" so here we go. Evidence was never the point, he was only a symbol and nothing more. The death is the end of that system of control. He wasn't supposed to be captured and tortured to tell all because he himself was only a symbol of the start and now the finish. He only exists as a symbol, not a man who speaks and acts.

We have exited the system of control know as terrorism. While there are many who have made a living off the system and will continue to do so, those in control have told us who are watching - they are done and are moving on to the next phase of planetary human control. Many may long for the days of bickering over who's the next terror target and if water boarding is warranted or not to stop it after they see what is next.

As for Time Wave, one should look at what June 1-5 brings, and of course the big kick off in Oct, starting on the 15th or so. What should be noted in light of the above statement, dates and times will "resonate" with past events, but the current expression of that energy will be largely very different. So, if June 1st corresponds to a past war, what it brings now will not be that, but a new level of consciousness that will reflect in a rather distorted way to the collective. Exact connections are no longer going to happen, what we will see are moments of change that are more internal and personal - though one can confirm the change with others, you just won't see it in the collective as we have in the past.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join