It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Take a look at the dates in the following chart based on time wave zero and the mayan calendar cycle.

Notice the 1st day above is 3.9.11
Date 3.9.11

“234 days long made up of 13 different uaxaclahunkin (18 day) periods. This places the beginning of the 9th wave at March 9, 2011.” Underworld seal opening

We all know what happened on 3.9.11
Fish die off California, Australia and opening of the quakes in Japan.

First video shows that 3.9.11 was the opening of the quakes.

“234 days long made up of 13 different uaxaclahunkin (18 day) periods. This places the beginning of the 9th wave at March 9, 2011.” Underworld seal opening

3.9.11 opening

MUST READ on these links of earth changes and mayan calendar starting 3.9.11 to 10.28.11
www.calleman.com...
starworlds.blogspot.com...

NOTICE Warnings thread by ET_MAN of date 10.11.11 is the beginning of 7th day
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blessings, peace and love to all.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Someone/something has pressed the CHANGE button and never raised the finger up again...
Just describing my current life situation...
If there is a single period in which I felt my life going out of control is now...
The rush to adapt to change begun in early February and is more ON than ever now...

I was waiting for October 2011 but it seems the graph is describing the current novelty, and here it feels like a out of control train of change...

Anyway, the poster above me did some pretty good work. I am interested in these kind of foundings...

watch for April 8 and April 19- 23 for more change coming...

The graph is currently going all the way down April 1 to April 8.

That kind of novelty that I have merely the time to sleep and eat properly.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Today I experienced a major synchronicity. Since the day I found out my brothers were smoking, I was concerned about that, and well...After a while, since where I work practically I'm the only one that doesn't smoke I thought about trying me too, than yesterday noon I was about to try with my brothers...But I declined.

Yesterday I thought about Him, the God I stopped thinking about many months ago...I was starting really thinking that the idea of God was a mistake...But now I don't know.
I thought about Him and in my mind I told him to set this thing up because I wasn't able to make it get better, and I also told Him that I wouldn't start smoking.

Today my brother was all " We need to talk " and we finally started talking about the smoking issue.
He told me he wants absolutely stop smoking, and yesterday night he thought about God ( He told me he was an atheist ) and he told Him that he would stop smoking right now and than promised to me ( all his decision, I just said I approve this decision ) he will stop.
Now he is all concerned about the risks, and wants me to explain him what he will be going through while stopping.

Just to tell you that sometimes things get better by themselves.

I know, its personal, but its pure novelty to me that someone has the same thought of mine on same day...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

i may be wrong but this is probably more to do with your upbringing. Being brothers its going to be very similar.

int the catholic church a person is kidnapped at birth. they are made lifelong members without any say in the matter during baptisim. brainwashed for the rest of their childhood years and filled with guilt. that guilt is shoveled down a persons throat non-stop.
(i don't know if you were brought up in the catholic church , this is just one example)

a person can leave the church behind when they are older and think they are free from it. however, it takes a long time to undo all the damage that was done to a young person with the brainwashing and the guilt.

you should examine each thought you have and try to determine the origin of it. you will find in most cases the thought has been planted in your head. maybe you will find that all thoughts are planted in your head. maybe it is not possible to think for yourself. what do you do then?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Yes, you're right. We are ( well, I was ) Catholic and I attended a Catholic church until May 2010.
Than , already at 19 , I had a religious crisis of some sort, and than I started thinking that religions, all of them, don't know much about God and their ideas are fundamentally wrong.

My father is atheist, another of my brother doesn't attend church anymore like me, my mother still goes.
I believe that universe was created by man. In the future. Virtual reality. Complex story.

But it's not that easy to take away the feeling of guilt when I want to do something I know it's " wrong ".
Of course, there is also the thought, that if I 'd really started smoking and if my parents had found out about that, my life would be over. And I mean over. Apocalypse. So I didn't even started.

I'm currently 21 and in the middle of a " rebellion period " as I realized some weeks ago.

In fact, I'm going through some major changes in my look, my way of talking and people are telling me I look different. But I guess this is both related to some novelty of tmz and being young and growing up all together.

I had a very very calm adulescence all the way until now. We are a very conservative family, we have to look " good and clever " because we are known by everyone in the city.
I was known as the quietest kid in the whole town.

I'm the weird one of the family. I reject their snobism and racism. I adapt to every kind of company, and its strange because my parents gave me a job in the worst school in town ( because of the people who attend it ) and I adapted to those people.

One of my brothers is already " set up " to become a doctor ( I have the shivers thinking about that ) and I'm a self- learnt writer of books and movie scripts and songs.
I wrote 7 books, dozens of songs and a movie script. Almost none of these works were read by my family.
My professors did read them.
I stopped attending university because I don't know what to do about that.
So, my mother ordered me to take a job in this school 5 hours a day.This was in the period of big tmz novelty November 2010 to January 2011.

I will also work ( my decision finally ) during summer until August, for a summer school.

In August 2010, just one day after Evasius went away, my parents found out I was hanging out with some badly known individuals younger than me and that I had a big trouble involving money.
They now control much of my money and they give me not more than 5 euros every 2 weeks.

Anyway, I give lessons of history, geography and english to 3 kids, so that I can receive some money. My parents don't even know about this.
Sometimes I 'm out of the house for 5 hours in the afternoon and they try asking me where I was. I don't tell them the truth because I know they would find a way to make me stop giving lessons to those kids.
Not their decision, get it?

I changed all my friendships in the period starting by October 2010. But sometimes I still find out that my parents follow me while I hang out with friends. They follow me, At 21. Pure paranoia.
I have now a life much more private... They don't know my friends ( those are good ones anyway, I'm not in trouble ) and I figured out how to go out where I know I won't find them staring at me and my friends while they hang out.

Luckily, both my parents work almost the whole day, so I can be a little more free to have my own life and not one dictated by them.
I choose my friends and my way of life, at least now. They know, and they are not too much happy, because its not what they chose, but I know how to make myself listened...

One of my brothers has the same 4 friends he chose at age 6, he's now 18, and attends the same best high school of the city that I attended. For 3 years he had all the best marks, now the marks are low.
My parents focus their " lectures" on him, the same way they did on me for 5 whole years...

edit on 9-4-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I have to say I have been keeping up with this thread for some time now.
I just read your last post mr. zagari. And I am in awe as much as I am not surprised at how similar my life is going in relation to yours. im sure that most people who acknowledge that there is no 'coincidence' would agree as well.

peace

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jolly

wow, for real? I always thought I had a pretty singular family history...Although I know that my brother has a friend whose parents are even worst " controllers " than mine.

He, he, he, my father is currently fixing up the window next to my computer, obviously in my room, where I'm supposed to be alone ( no, I share it with one brother
) and I'm really " trying " to listen to some rock music with all the noise he's doing. I won't help him, I would broke the window even more. He knows about that.

Anyway, if I become a parent, I already decided I will adopt most of my children, and I will never try to set up their lifes like my parents are trying on us.
I will tell them " follow your talents, follow your dreams ". I will help them realizing them.

I love my brothers, even if me and my 18 years old brother, we always discuss something shouting and than we stop talking to each other for days, in a forever returning cycle of " argument/ silence/ quiet discussion/ argument/silence " and so on...

I help my 12 years old brothers in every way I can. I spend most of my time with them. I have only one friend of my same age, the others are all younger than me.

Lately, since the end of February, I started spending so much time with my brothers. We spend hours talking.

I also write my personal agenda every day at night. I like thinking that one day I will reading what I did in the past and what my thoughts were at that moment in time.
According to my agenda that I write since 2007, 2007 was a very easy year, 2008 was my most intense year, 2009 was a breakthrough year plenty of change, that started in June 2009 and October- November 2009.

2010 was a pretty hard year, very bad periods after godly good periods...
Culminations by April 25 ( novelty point ) and by June 14, and by August 21 to September 23...
Total change of my habits in life starting by October 10, and even more by December 2 2010.

2011 is as of now, according to my agenda, my busiest year ever, because I don't remember ANY year since 2007 in which I wrote so much about my life, this is because so many events are happening.
Culminations points on January 25 2011 ( when Egypt started to revolt very heavily ) and by February 3 2011.

I remember being feeling sick and nervous and staying home from job BOTH days before the 2 big quakes in Japan.
Before March 11 I was telling some of my friends that something was going to happen that day and I felt so much nervous that I preferred taking a break from job.

Than, another culmination point started at the end of March, when events started happening NO STOP.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Everyone's life is unique lol. But I am around the same age as you, and in terms of novelty and synchronicity, absolutely, my life feels a lot like you have described yours, and I would argue that many other people that are waking up to their inner divinity would describe the same. 2008 to now have been some very interesting times indeed.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

A good review into what the Timewave Zero is really all about.

As Terence says at 6:45 into this video ;

"I think I'm onto something which science has missed and it's this ;
Its that the Universe or a human life or an empire or an ecosystem
any large scale or small scale process can be looked upon as a
kind of a dynamic struggle between two qualities which I call Habit and Novelty"

I added emphasis to the above quote to clarify what exactly the graph displays ,
for those who've either not gotten into the concept or gotten derailed from its meaning.

Basically when the graph drops ,we're heading into more of an unknown territory of time.
When it's rising we can more easily predict ,plan ,analyze and fall into recurring habits.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It is clear to me based on recent events that the economy is one of the key factors moving into 2012.

There are multiple correlations of the spike in novelty between March/April 2011, probably most notably the Japan disaster and the economy.

This is important to note for a few reasons. For starters, that spike in novelty was the last "big" spike until zero date in December 2012. Also, just because we've avoided a government shutdown doesn't mean we're out of the woods yet.

We are quickly approaching the 14.3 trillion dollar debt ceiling with no plan on how to deal with it. We could also face ANOTHER government shutdown if a longer-term budget can't get agreed on and passed soon. The cherry on the cake is the lack of a fiscal budget for 2012.

The central banking system has created a means for us to avoid the unavoidable for a very long time. You can always print money if you need it. But that is in no way a long-term fix and it was never meant to be since it devalues the dollar over time.

Now there's word that asteroid "2005 YU55" will be nearing earth in November of this year.

The economy will continue to be our biggest growing problem going into 2012 and an immense natural disaster is the last thing we need. What will happen in 2012? There are alot of possibilities but it is now clear that the economy will leave us vulnerable to a crippling natural disaster.

One thing many "sensitives" and "psychics", like Edgar Cayce, have said is basically that armagedon would amount to a combination of many important events and factors. Some would probably say the bible sais the same thing.

We see what is going on with the economy and we can imagine what an immense natural disaster, or two, would do to the country and the world.

Supervolcano eruptions, a pole shift, immense solar flares/CME's, asteroid impacts, etc... A combination of these could much more easily cause a "doomsday" type situation with the economy in the dumper and the geopolitical situation already in turmoil. It is inevitable that large scale natural disasters of this sort will happen, the only question is when.

Now there's word that the government has been very busy dumping millions of taxpayer dollars into vast underground bunkers all OVER the United States. The government justifies the construction of these bunkers in the name of "Continuity of Government". But why so many of them all over the U.S.?

The government still denies the existence of many of them. Most importantly, the bunker beneath Denver International Airport. It is the largest underground bunker the government has ever built and it is still being worked on. It is believed the site for the airport was chosen by the CIA for the specific intent of building the bunker at the site, which is why the airport ended up in such a strange location with relation to the city of Denver. All this helps to explain why the project for the construction of the airport ended up millions and millions overbudget. Some say the government is selling seats to wealthy customers as well, though that has never been proven.

If the artwork scattered around Denver International is any sign of future events, we're definately in for a wallop. All over Denver International Airport is bizarre artwork hinting at social chaos and the end of the world, plus the freemason's involvement with its construction. Why? Nobody knows for sure. It just doesn't make sense though that murals would be all over a busy airport with dead women and children and cities burning in the background.

There is a section of the airport called "The Great Hall" (freemason phrase) which has a plaque with the symbol of the freemasons. On the plaque is mention of the "New World Airport Commission". That would be all well and good except the "New World Airport Commission" doesn't exist.. Noone that works at the aiport has even herad of it.

-ChriS

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
There is a guy that took the TWZ and has predicted a quake will hit
the west coast on the 22nd of march,.
Someone else has stated two more of 8+ will follow in the days after

Ooops,,, another failed prediction? Seems only a handful if that have ever achieved the level of accuracy
these predictors/psychics have reached:

9nania and Sollog are the only 2 that predicted this Quake and Nuke Disaster

www.abovetopsecret.com...
maya12-21-2012.com...

Even more interesting and bizarre is how it may have been due to an alignment of comet ELEnin!

The bad news is one of these "psychics" have warned the Japan Disaster was 1 of 3 disasters to occur THIS YEAR that may DWARF (no pun intended) the Japan event.

perhaps there's a connection to TWZ in that story? or something new worth considering.

I also find the Webbot material regarding ILL WINDS quite uncanny even though it may have been somewhat off in respect to the date.

@

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by atlantalan

We use the standard graph, but if we look to the original graph ( November 16 2012 end date ) the 1906 San Francisco quake is going to happen right on March 19th.
Instead on the standard graph its going to be on April 23rd.

interesting.

weren't you the one who mentioned something about an event around September or was it November being an event that would be 100's of times greater than 9/11?
maybe you were off by a year?
edit on 13-4-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Its interesting for me to see the date of April 23rd popping up.

This date has been in my head for a long time now.It is imprinted on my brain. I have been ignoring it. Have to ignore it because I don't believe it is possible to predict anything.

I don't think people should be fearful of earthquakes, volacnoes, tsunami's, nuclear fallout or anything else. There is nothing you can do to protect your physical body from any of these events that might occur. Its important to examine your fear at this time. See that it is fake. See that it is not real. This is very important at this time.

If you have to make a choice and you are in fear it may prevent you. The fear will hold you back.

Let go. Remember all you have to do is let go.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Its interesting for me to see the date of April 23rd popping up.

This date has been in my head for a long time now.It is imprinted on my brain. I have been ignoring it. Have to ignore it because I don't believe it is possible to predict anything.

If thats true, then please show exactly how and where the pysychic/prophets above, didn't give exact details of the Japan Quake let alone nuke disaster.

I don't think people should be fearful of earthquakes, volacnoes, tsunami's, nuclear fallout or anything else.

I think fear of such things, is the beginning of wisdom. but fear is what might save most people and get them to prepare.

most of the problems in the world are due to the fact humans have no fear and believe they can continue slandering the planet without being held accountable or there be any consequences.

I think humans are about to learn some great lessons soon, and unfortunately fear will be one on the minds of most.

There is nothing you can do to protect your physical body from any of these events that might occur.

and thats a false mindset and part of the reason most probably won't survive these events.

Its important to examine your fear at this time. See that it is fake. See that it is not real. This is very important at this time.
If you have to make a choice and you are in fear it may prevent you. The fear will hold you back.
Let go. Remember all you have to do is let go.

when massive earth changes or nuke terrorism wipes out cities and billions, i'm sure you'll come back and tell everyone how fake it is and there's nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

your absolutely right.

thank you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I gave you a star for your post because it shows a lot of what I have mentioned on previous posts here, except for one minor flaw... it's all based on Calleman's end date of October 2011 rather than the Mayan end date of December 2012.

That makes all of the dates you have out of sync, but you should move everything to 2012 and see what happens!

Calleman and Ian Lungold were working on something very important in relation to all of this, which is the interpretation of consciousness by the Mayans. The evolution of consciousness is a lot of what their discussions center around, and rightfully so, because they seem to definitely be on to something in regards to it.

BUT... if you study the Mayans and talk to the Mayan timekeepers, they have not changed from their posture on 2012. The Mayan elders and the sacred timekeepers still feel that the full entrance into our transition will be complete on 12/2012.

This period, to them, will be when the movement into ending materialism is complete.... NOT the entire end of materialism, just the end of whatever it is that needs to happen to transition away from materialism. If you look around, you can see that it's already underway. People are becoming more spiritually centered, and there is no explanation for it. Less people follow a specific religion and more believe in something totally different. This is what Calleman and Lungold elegantly illustrate is part of the evolution of consciousness. We are becoming more "aware" as a whole of the effects of materialism on the world around us and as a result, are turning away from it more and more and looking for more ways to cooperatively live in harmony with nature. This is EXACTLY what the Mayan's prophecy was based on.

So, I would urge you to recalculate the dates to line up with 2012 instead and then see where we are at in terms of what Calleman describes. What he may be illustrating is some other event within the transition... perhaps October 2011 is when a big shift occurs?

Good work on the post.
I liked it a lot and it was good fuel for the thread.

~Namaste

EDIT: Also wanted to mention that considering what I mentioned above, it's very interesting that the timing on the renewal for the Federal Reserve Charter happens in December of 2012. Since our materialistic world view is pinned to money and the American dollar, maybe the end of the age of materialism finally begins with the end of the dollar. By the way things look, you would think so!

edit on 20-4-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I just want to add that this week is to be signaled as NOVEL from Evasius video about the graph in 2011...It differs from other days in April 2011.
Particularly TODAY was indicated as novel.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
www.sciencedaily.com...

First step to creation of synthetic brain and huge breakthrough toward AI intelligence.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

it's all based on Calleman's end date of October 2011 rather than the Mayan end date of December 2012.

That makes all of the dates you have out of sync, but you should move everything to 2012 and see what happens!

I second that.

Great thread btw

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Has the second day/night period started yet ????

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Himal
Has the second day/night period started yet ????

The answer can be found here:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/876cc15d07e0.jpg[/atsimg]
archive.coasttocoastam.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join