It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

1880 is of interest because if you set the Timewave calculator to today November 24, it sends you back to the graph of March- May 1880.
Also, the movement of the graph, Kelley version, of 2010, is exactly the same of the one in 1843.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

That's your problem. I was sarcastic. Numerology and astrology make sense to me. I was writing what I supposed you were going to think. And I guessed the right way, you just said numerology is non-sense, and astrology is garbage.
I guess you didn't spent hours reading a astrology book because you would have been worried by someone else's reaction to your " weird " interest.
My father doesn't believe in astrology, yet, he knows I have this interest for it and it lets me read astrology books.

Again, probably you suppose astrology is garbage but you probably don't have enough information to even describe what astrology consists of.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Step after step we are eventually going to discover whether Timewave theory is connected to reality. You are not helping anyone since you're not providing enough evidence to dismiss the theory.
I asked you to explain how Timewave theory is connected to those things in page 121 and you didn't answer, but you replied those stuff are garbage.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

We are testing the validity of Timewave since June 16 2009, and there are even threads made in July 2008.
When is that you will take some time to READ what the results were instead of debating something you don't know enough about?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

So that is where the lie about this being a fractal curve came from? It came right from the horse's mouth. Repeating that lie does not make it so. The curve is not fractal. It does not meet the definition of a fractal.

The confusion might be that the time scale for repeated sections of the curve changes. That does not make it a fractal.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

So is there anything in reality that is of interest other than the curve? Is this just believing in the curve in nothing else?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Another article for you to ponder, completely unrelated to the work of the McKenna brothers, published by the Insitutue for Advanced Interdisciplinary Research. Fractal Time - Susie Vrobel. Take note of how many pages the essay is; if you have been paying any attention whatsoever you will notice the coincidence. Also, on the subject of the length of the paper, you will have shown your hand if you return to this thread after only a few minutes to continue to prop up your straw man against the argument, which for some odd reason is the reaction I am expecting. Please show me that you are better then that, and that I am not actually wasting my time here with you!

Onto the McKenna brothers, and their discovery of time being fractal through mathematical calculations of the King Wen sequence of the I-Ching:

Their studies began with the I Ching, which is composed of 64 hexagrams, or six-line figures. It struck them that 6 x 64 = 384, which is exceptionally close to the number of days in 13 lunar months (29.5306 x 13 = 383.8978), and that maybe the I Ching was originally an ancient Chinese calendar. Further multiples had astronomical significance:

1 day x 64 x 6 = 384 days = 13 lunar months

384 days x 64 = 67 years, 104.25 days = 6 minor sunspot cycles

67 years, 104.25 days x 64 = 4306+ years = 2 Zodiac ages

4306+ years x 6 = 25836 years = 1 precession of the equinoxes

The importance of the 67 year point in the math became more apparent after realizing:

2012 minus 67 years = 1945, a year of great change

2012 minus 4,300 years (67x64) = 2300 BC, the beginning of historical time

2012 minus 275,000 years (4300 x 64) = the emergence of Homo sapiens

2012 minus 18 million years (275,000 x 64) = the height of the age of mammals

2012 minus 1.3 billion years = the beginning of life on our planet

I'll continue once you demonstrate the aptitude to listen and rebut facts, not the opinions of users. Like I said I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time here or not, I would like to think that I'm not and that you're not just employing sophisticated trolling for whatever reason seems logical enough to you.

Edit: You also seem to have completely glossed over my post giving you the exact mathematical forumla for the construction of the Timewave, in order to reply to the shorter snippets Zagari is posting. Review the mathematics, then return to this thread with your educated opinion. All you are bringing to the table right now is unsubstantiated opinion, exactly what you are ridiculing other posters for doing. Until you do that, I will consider your logical fallacies and straw man debating completely unrelated to the discussion of the Timewave.
edit on 11/25/2010 by Tgautier13 because: added more insight

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Can someone answer this question: there was another way to set the hours, a different GMT hour setting in the 1940s???
Because I have just read of a guy on another website that says that the blast of Hiroshima happened on August 5 GMT instead of August 6 GMT.
This would move the end date of Timewave of at least 1-2 days...

Does the different way of setting the hour/time influences the Timewave?

" The Hiroshima bomb exploded just after 8.15 a.m. on August 6th 1945, Japan time (JST). In UK, if we calculate in GMT, this would be 11.15 p.m. on the 5th August, but actually, Britain was operating on GMT+2, British Double Summertime - after the summer of 1945, UK reverted to GMT +1 - so this would have been 1.15 a.m on the 6thAugust, but in USA, operating on wartime Daylight Savings Time, (also abandoned after summer 1945) it would presumably have been between 7.15 and 12.15 p.m. on 6th August. As you will see if you check on Peter Meyer’s Timewave software, if the target date is set at 6th August 1945, the “zero date” or day the wave hits the baseline, indicating maximum novelty will be 18thNovember 2012. (the screenshot in Beyond 2012 p.52 shows 5th August and 17th November respectively). So Mathew Watkins and others are mistaken that Terence engineered the endpoint to coincide with his birthday on the 16thNovember, which was 2 days earlier "
edit on 25-11-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
here comes another "tweak" to justify the TZW failure.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

We are on the brink of World War 3 when the Novelty goes deep down, ( given that the real free- fall started on November 22 ) immediately after the free-fal starts and you talk about failure?
Again, webbot and Timewave are completely different...
How many times will I have to say that?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have to admit. November was/is a rough month, as it was predicted. I think that, more and more, we're leaning towards a WWIII (that won't happen, by the way). I think the dates may be wrong, but November IS definetly a significant month. Don't get me wrong...

(plus, there's a huge wikileaks coming, and US apologized in advance to Canada on what it may disclose!)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

The novelty showed increase by November 14th 2010 and a real - more accentuated - free- fall of Novelty from November 22 2010...
I watched the graph in the details...

Anyway, the June 28 1914 point on the graph will be reached on June 8 2011.

And, yes, a rough month also in personal lifes...For example, right on November 23, 7 people ( from the same family ) I know had a car accident and almost died...They are all alive anyway.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

AMAZING POST,
ITS PERFECT.
THIS NEEDS TO BE TAKEN TO THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY!!!!
THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR, FOR SO LONG. it was in my mind and i couldnt explain it in words but you took them right outta me and laid the information perfectly to be translated...
TIME IS SPEEDING UP AND SLOWING DOWN LIKE A WOBBLE.
And you cannot realize this all by yourself.
You have to feel it subconciously. by allowing yourself to stand still clear of all obstacles in the world. and just feeling the rotational pull on your body mind and soul.
MANY HAVE DOUBTS , BUT I AM SURE I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES....WE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH AND WE WILL STRIVE, WE ARE MANKIND AND WE CAME TO STAY!

YOUR THEORY ISNT A THEORY AT ALL!
IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO THE THINGS HAPPENING, THE OFF BALANCE, THE NEGATIVE FORCES AGAINST THE POSITIVE.... PLEASE KEEP RUNNING AND GO THROUGH WITH THIS, THE INFORMATION YOU UNCOVER COULD MUCH AS WELL HELP US ALL!

Next Year in 2011 will be a very horrible year for mankind....much turnmoil and self doubt....WE MUST STAND UP FOR THE LIGHT AND LOVE AND KEEP THE POSITIVE IN OUR HEART.
IF WE LET GO NOW WE WILL FALL INTO DARKNESS....AND THIS ISNT SOME BIBLE SHHHS.
THIS IS REALITY AND IT WILL GET REALLY BAD REALLY FAST IF YOU DONT TAKE THIS INFORMATION TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAN RUN TESTS ON IT.
PLEASE DO NOT STALL....Time IS an Issue........

Imagine what this would mean if it where all true....everything they beilieve will happen probably is going to. and this might be the proof we need!! accually im almost positive it is.
edit on 11/25/2010 by kiliker30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Ok so I've done my homework on June 28, 1914, and here what happened:

June 28, 1914: a Serbian nationalist shot and killed Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife. Though many long range causes existed, this event would launch WWI. Read more at Suite101: June 28, 1914

www.suite101.com...

I'm a big fan of Terrence McKenna, mostly because I was trying drugs he did, and what he was saying still resonates with me. I was skeptical (not that blind skeptic type) of the TimeWave Zero theory (which IS a theory
), but as I said earlier, this month kind of confirms that it has, at least, a bit of credibility. I FEEL that things are speeding up at a hard to follow rate. I FEEL something EXTREMELY big is coming. This wikileaks thing is really significant. It may not seem like it at first sight, but we may be living the actual last day of the American Dream (although it has been crushed a couple of months ago). What will be this leak? It may destroy American's international affairs, and being Canadian, I hope it happens. I mean, I LOVE America, but I feel it is becoming too dangerous. TSA highly concerns me, they crossed the line. Does anybody know the exact date it was officially implemented? We could surely see a correlation.

Zagari, I absolutely love your participation and what you bring to the table...You are doing an amazing job, and continue like this! I feel you are somehow right, believing in TWZ. #s ARE actually hitting the fan, isn't it right?

I have two questions for you:
1) Do you know where I could download a TWZ software compatible to Win7? The one I tried to download couldn't launch...
2) I'm no expert, and there is a concept I don't understand. We are in a fall of novelty right? Everything happening in the world is so rude. But when TWZ reaches the zero point of infinity, what will happen. As I understand it, it would be happy times, right? But the curve is at the bottom...I just have difficulty understanding why everything would change for the better, when everytime the curve goes downward, #s hit the fan, but when it's at its lowest, it's all good...I haven't read all the pages (obviously
), so it might have been explained. Sorry for that.

All in all, even though I don't understand the curve to it's fullest, I'm not blind. Everything is weird right now. Everything is happening so fast. I feel we're on a train traveling beyond maximum speed: the world is about to derail and when it happens, it'll be ugly. I mean, really ugly.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

We are in a 63 days long window of change that exactly replicates August 2 1943 to October 5 1943. We are also connected, with resonances, to early 1880 right now.
You will see big stuff in December in the middle ( 1883 August 26 resonance- December 14 2010 ) and January 11- 17 2011...
Your link about June 28 1914 makes me think about the attack in South Korea, given the TWO marines who died, though, two other people were found dead after.

What happens at the end? Anything and everything. Mckenna had theories that go from Time travel machine activation's first moment to technological singularity, unification of every parallel/alternative reality into one shared reality to alien contact and mass landings.
He called that day, the coming of the Attractor, and he was very focused on the fact that our way of --- thinking ---about what time actually is will change, we will change our perception of time.

Novelty days bring unexpected results, experiences that change your way of living and technological breakthrough, new kind of experiences and increased synchronicities.
Habitual days bring traditions, war and the raw, old part of humanity. Habitual days are more connected to history cycles, meaning that on a peak day is more likely that a past episode is replicated almost exactly like in the past, while on a novelty dip, the past event is replicated in a way that appears unexpected and modern.

edit on 26-11-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Google Timewave calculator and you will find a website " Frequency23.net ", than select " Launch Timewave ", completely free very easy to understand how it works.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thanks a lot. I really find it shocking, yet it is so beautiful!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

So you post a paper which I admittedly did not study in depth for months, which might be required to understand all of the nuances. What does the paper tell us? It suggests through a series of explorations of mind experiments that time may be fractal. The basic nature of time appears to be continuous, but it may not be. Is time quantum in nature? The nature of time at the small scale is investigated. The fractal or quantum nature of time would only be detected at the small scale.

I don't believe in numerology. The number of pages in the document is immaterial.

The astronomical connections you've pointed out are rough shoehorning at best. Things like the 2 Zodiac ages are not really of interest except to astrologers.

The non-astronomical claims are rougher at best.

The beginning of historical time is by the 31st century BC. The 2300BC claim is off by at least 800 years.
Homo sapiens probably appeared 500,000 years ago.
I have no idea why you call a particular point in time the height of the age of mammals.
Life appears to have existed 3.8 billion years ago, although better evidence of life is found closer to 3.2 billion years ago.

I took a look at the math. It was simple to review and understand. Are you making a vague claim about the curve being fractal. The curve has fractal dimension 1. That makes it not fractal in nature. It is a simple line.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The only real astrology is the sidereal one...
Anyway, you keep claiming Timewave graph is not fractal so it doesn't represent the fractal quality of time.
But why would Mckenna allow the creation of a graph that is falsely fractal? Why no one realized the graph was " fractal 1 " as you say?
What does it mean fractal 1 ?

Now I give you the definition of fractal: A fractal is "a rough or fragmented geometric shape that can be split into parts, each of which is (at least approximately) a reduced-size copy of the whole," a property called self-similarity.

And we SHOULD know that these are EXACTLY the qualities of the Timewave graph. Therefore, I insist to say that is a fractal representation of time.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You are using a simple and rather vague definition. Let's consider it. Take a straight line. Isn't a straight line broken into pieces a match for the definition that you supplied?

a rough or fragmented geometric shape that can be split into parts, each of which is (at least approximately) a reduced-size copy of the whole," a property called self-similarity.

Are you saying that a straight line is a fractal curve? That appears to be the case.

But why would Mckenna allow the creation of a graph that is falsely fractal? Why no one realized the graph was " fractal 1 " as you say?
What does it mean fractal 1 ?

There are 3 questions and I give 3 answers.
A1. McKenna is a fraud.
A2. People are not asking any real questions about his work other than skeptics that have probably pointed this out numerous times.
A3. Fractal dimensions are a measure of the "space filling" properties of a geometric shape. A line is dimension1. This curve is no more space filling than a simple line.

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join