It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

I can't show here the pictures because I'm not able to, but I already checked out all the events you mention and found out Timewave is very very precise.
Actually, Huang ti Graph is the most precise with huge events.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
My best friend since 1998 claims that he can debunk this entire thing of the Timewave with a simple sentence:
I explained to him that McKenna mentioned a Strange Attractor that will reach us at the end of Time.
He says is scientifically impossible and non-sensical, because according to the systems of Lorenz and Hènon a strange attractor can't touch anything.
The lines and curves in the system never touch each other.
In practice, time as defined by Timewave would never be able to reach this Strange Attractor, never ever.
Novelty would never be able to reach infinity.
The Timewave definitely doesn't agree with former science.
I wonder what Mckenna would have thought about this. Maybe he didn't read about Lorenz and Hènon.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
My best friend since 1998 claims that he can debunk this entire thing of the Timewave with a simple sentence:
I explained to him that McKenna mentioned a Strange Attractor that will reach us at the end of Time.
He says is scientifically impossible and non-sensical, because according to the systems of Lorenz and Hènon a strange attractor can't touch anything.
The lines and curves in the system never touch each other.
In practice, time as defined by Timewave would never be able to reach this Strange Attractor, never ever.
Novelty would never be able to reach infinity.
The Timewave definitely doesn't agree with former science.
I wonder what Mckenna would have thought about this. Maybe he didn't read about Lorenz and Hènon.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

McKenna said there was a teleological attractor at the end of time that increased interconnectedness (not a Lorenz attractor) its a different theory

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I like to see this thread staying on track. I am still trying to find connections for twz. I just recently started another thread on some randomness that I came across.
random research

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maybe you guys didn't realize but the entire graph of Timewave Zero is repeating itself since October 20 2009 until November 8 2010 and from November 8 2010 in 6 DAYS to November 14 2010...
The same will be done from November 27 2011 to December 15 2012 and in 6 DAYS to December 21 2012.

This is what I understand, I'm ready to be corrected.

Remember about the 384 days cycle and the 6 days cycle? And than faster and faster.

Oh, and according to Timewave, Jesus is most likely to be born on May 20 6BC or October 10 12BC.
edit on 17-10-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There is nothing to correct you about. Whatever happens happens. Probably nothing. Maybe a stock market crash. Been waiting for that.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

the stock crash you are waiting for should be soon as the current cycle correlates with the long depression of 1873 which began in Vienna.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
How novel is this then ?

Israel's latest lottery draw has thrown up exactly the same numbers as three weeks ago - at odds of one in four trillion.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

I guess it doesnt really count as most people in the world are effected (although it did make news headlines) but the chances of it happening.......well, it should not have done

Maybe our universe is characterised by coincidence ?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Just a note in here:

October 20 2010 also resonates with July 10 1943, Invasion of Sicily from the Allies

November 3 2010 with Operation Gomorrah, with the bombing of Hamburg

November 4 2010 with the arrest of Mussolini and power given to Badoglio

November 7 2010, Hamburg, 42.000 die in bombing

November 23 2010, Rome is declared open city

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Zagari and others:

I've been on and off this thread for a long time, coming back now and then to check on things. The more I read and pay attention to celestial events, the more convinced I am that novelty is not what is being tracked by Timewave theory.

Follow me here... I wrote a post a while back about something similar, but it is becoming more evident as time goes on. To me, Timewave is purely speculative, and here is why - novelty means something completely different to everyone. A novel event for you might be your 21st birthday, while for me it is not. A novel event for Catholics would be a major announcement from the Pope or Vatican on something of extreme religious importance, yet for Muslims, it might not mean anything at all. Trying to put any kind of measurement on how events effect mass consciousness is actually impossible because we can't even measure an individual's consciousness, so how on earth could anyone measure it for the entire human population? We don't even have any unit of measurement for consciousness of an individual yet, and while Timewave attempts to measure novelty for the entire human race, I personally think it is an inaccurate observation and as such, is being completely misinterpreted.

I know for some, Timewave has represented and tracked similar changes in your personal lives... but I ask you, is this really and truly what is going on? Or are you experiencing observer bias? Meaning that since you have already seen the expected outcome (the Timewave graph), you are observing only what you are expecting from the Timewave's interpretation? Almost the same way as a self-fulfilling prophecy? The reason I ask is because think for a moment what it was that really influenced those changes in your life? This is what I have posted about before... your entire day, the timing of events, what you do or do not do that day, are all effected by the sun and possibly (probably), the movement of planets and planetary systems.

Life on this planet and everything about it, is effected by the sun and planetary mechanics. Without it, we all cease to exist. And isn't Timewave theory based completely and totally from the I-Ching? Well, what exactly was the I-Ching? It was a tool created for an emperor to help him make decisions for his personal life and his people through the understanding of the sun and planetary mechanics (astrology and astronomy). The emperor used this tool to make day to day decisions based on the advice from the I-Ching to prevent famine, chose when to go to war, when to conceive children, how to grow strong crops, avoid bad weather, etc. So what this means, is that Timewave theory would be almost entirely anchored, in principle, to the same things - the sun and astrology/astronomy. Common sense should then take hold and help you to realize that no matter how much math you apply, you are still working with the same foundation.

Now, taking the above and extrapolating it out over time with all of the mathematical algorithms is not going to predict the future UNLESS you were mapping cycles that occur naturally and repeat in PREDICTABLE fashion. This would not give you predictable events, but predictable patterns of energy, and those patterns could be what is influencing our thoughts and consciousness. So it makes sense to see repeating cycles and patterns in the Timewave if it's based on the repeating cycles of movement and energy that occur with the sun and stars. If you want to get scientific about it, our entire existence hinges on gravity, which is a very careful balancing act of the sun and planets (and probably other factors). What happens as planets move and the sun expels different amounts of energy? Gravity is ultimately effected, yet we have no idea what this does to the human mind. Even if the effect is small, it would mean that the movement and energy from these events would impact our day to day lives and therefore, our choices that lead to change/novelty. See where I'm going with this? I could get pretty deep with the scientific side of this and how neutrinos could effect us, and photons with their relationship to light and how without light, we wouldn't be able to see things to make decisions the way we do now.... but that is for another time.

Back to the sun.... if you know that it's going to be cold out because the sun isn't hot enough to keep you warm, what do you do? Your entire day changes! You dress differently, drive differently (depending on weather), perhaps take a different lunch break, or possibly make plans to go sledding.... my point is that whatever the sun does, is what YOU do and if the sun were less regular, every conscious thought you have would be centered on it. Thankfully, our sun and seasons are pretty regular. But, very very small changes in the sun can create all kinds of changes for humans and this is why it was so important for the emperor to understand how it works. Do those changes effect consciousness? I would think it changes it more than any other events we could and would experience. If tomorrow, the earth got 5 degrees hotter because of the sun, would that be a novel event? Even if you do not believe in astrology, it is not very different from Timewave as far as predicting events.

So what I'm getting at in this long post that might not get fully read is that does it make more sense to believe that Timewave is more like a Chinese Farmer's Almanac with more focus on how it also effects human behavior or to believe it is a tool for predicting the future? Or even a tool for mapping out human consciousness? People use the I-Ching to get a close approximation of how their day might go based on math derived by the I-Ching, so why, with some extra fancy math, does this all of a sudden make a tool for full blown prophecy? When you look into astrology, it reveals that as things move around the galaxy, energies change, and these energies effect people in different ways. Every person is akin to a tuning fork and is born with a very specific "imprint" of energy that as it fluctuates and changes, will have a direct impact on the individual and their behavior. This is why some days, you might feel more calm than others or feel more "sharp" mentally, etc. If this is the case with astrology, and the I-Ching is based mostly on astrology, what is the Timewave providing in addition that normal astrology is not?

In my opinion, the Timewave is tracking the fluctuation in energy as it arrives to Earth. That's why on the days where there has been an eclipse, the graph has shown it with a huge spike. On days where there were meteor showers, the graph reflected it with a huge spike. With human beings having free will to make choices and then change our minds at any given time, it means that a new timeline is created for every new choice someone makes, for every person on the planet, and I just don't feel it is possible (no matter how much psychoactive drugs you use) to map that when we can't even map out our own brains or DNA.

While I totally respect the work of Zagari and Evasius and others, I firmly believe a serious change in direction is needed to get at the heart of Timewave and really get back to understanding what McKenna was seeking to better understand himself before he passed... his work, as of today, is still incomplete... isn't that why we're all here???

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I believe Timewave Zero may be all about historical cycles of repetition. You know that Evasius first suggested historical resonances...
It also tracks novelty and celestial events in a certain way...
But I think what is important is history and cycles.

I had time to read first pages of this thread again.
Novelty is INFORMATION.
The amount of information resulting from an event...

Novelty is about synchronicities and information.

If you remember in August 2009 when Evasius discovered a second cycle that goes on with the 1800s one, the one that is about 1940s decade, precisely now July 1943.

Historical cycles occur in the sense of the feeling, a sort of historical feeling...
And if the past resonance falls on a novelty date the past event is magnified in the future.

I noticed the Sheliak graph had October 13 2010 as a very major date...I know why, because of the Ufo mania on that day, and it was expected to occur something...
Just as much as October 10 2010, a particular date , that would be start of big novelty on original graph...

I don't believe much in the date December 21 2012, I prefer November 16 2012 or even a date far in the future like 2036...
If really the date has to be December 21 2012, I think that nothing will happen, because is that date we all wait for, but just like October 13 2010 , nothing has happened, that was a good example.
A bunch of weirdos saw baloons in New York and that date became famous.

If it happens that way, I will be very very disappointed...
All this " travel " ( see Evasius post about train travel and central station ) to discover this " Central Station " is nothing special...
Just like a fake central station...

I still think November 16 2012 is the date we should focus on.
And for 2010, I don't really think something big will happen in November at this point, because in the original graph that ends in November 2012 at this point, maximum novelty since October 2009 will be reached around DECEMBER 13 2010.
That date that on the standard graph resonates with Krakatoa eruption.
Well, we will see what will happen, but I would wait until that date, and maybe even January 2011, to decide if this travel is still worthy doing or not.

If nothing happens in 2012, I will follow the 2036 theory I thought about, it may make much more sense.
But I will be more quietly researching and nothing else, no waiting for a colossal event.

I would really like the event of Time Travel and travellers coming to visit us, to happen in 2012, as Mckenna said, but I don't really think it may happen, at this point.

I started reading this thread with excitement, after October 26 2009 came and went without much, even after Evasius tried to explain it, I still think the date October 26 2009 was not a particularly succesful hit, April 4 2010 quake resonance for me was more shocking to discover.
After even July came and went without something precise, and than August 2010...Well, I started thinking about it in a less exciting way and in a more rational, even skeptical way.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
1 day to go till you guys are either proven right or wrong. lol i think there are going to be quite a few people with pie of their face come tomorrow. lol timewave predictions. high-larious.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
No timelord, they cannot be proven wrong. That is what is genius about timewave. It's a theory that is impossible to prove wrong. Because if nothing happens tomorrow, or in november, they will just say the timewave is off by X amount of days or months, or years. Zagari is talking about timewave going into the year 2036 already. So theres still another 25 years of debunking this to go. It's impossible to prove wrong. But the second something happens, the timewave will have some novelty dip to correlate with, some excuse to make it right. This truely is one theory that is Un-debunkable.
edit on 19-10-2010 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

hey do you remember a post on here about some new guy claiming to be in contact with aliens that said the US economy was going to crash on the 20th of this month? im trying to find the thread as i want a front row center seat when nothing happens. salted and buttered popcorn CHECK!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari, when i asked about the timewave correlating with events such as the first manned flight, moon landing, atomic explosions etc.... you said you had checked and that the timewave DID show these events. Which timewave were you using to make that statement ? Personally speaking, a correlation for the events i posted would be enough to convince me the timewave showed something important.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

The timewave dips on October 21- 22, not tomorrow...And the dip is little compared to what happens in November.
Personally, for me, the Timewave final test happens around January 17 2011.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

Actually I tried ALL the different Timewave graphs. My result was Huang Ti graph was precise in indicating the correct date and time more often than Kelley and Sheliak.
What I remember is that I selected the month when something happened and I saw the dips in the graph in that month.
Than I also watched at the week.
I didn't looked the big picture, well, I did, but I found out more precision looking at the very small picture.

So, for me, Huang Ti is in first place, Sheliak and Kelley follow, and Franklin is enough good.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

Look, when I see such replies I would like to shut this computer down and never return.
Is really this what you think about this massive research?
You wouldn't be able to do what Evasius did in this thread and maybe your thread wouldn't be so successfull that still goes on after 1 year.

Is this what you think of us? People that are going to be laughed at because they have to be, because is logical --- in order--- to bring a pleasure to you, so you can be the first to shout fail and laugh of us and be so proud that you were right and we were wrong.

If I will have to personally debunk this research, I will do that with a very great disappointment, I don't see any pleasure and desire into debunking it.

If you think the most logical thing to do is leave this thread and forget 2012 once for all, --- be the first--- and leave us alone.
I will follow you if I see there is nothing really good in this theory.
Until that moment, I'm here to research and I'm not here to read replies from people that would rather laugh than think.

--- The world is in danger by the absence of good ideas---
Terence McKenna

Many many times, I said, that I never believed in 2012 stuff until this thread was created, and I actually think that Mckenna made a mistake into indicating December 21 as the date.
I see plenty of replies on Evasius Timewave you tube videos, from people that say " I don't believe in anything related to 2012 " and they will never do their personal research because they see December 21 and they say " Its fake "...

I personally hate people that laugh before to think and do their research, that enter every thread about 2012 to make people feel stupid and silly, while they are always scientifically right and their science-bible is able to give all the answers...Well, I'm sorry for you, but no science book is able to give you all the answers you need to make you satisfied and ready to attack people on their beliefs.

If you really want to debunk the entire timewave thing, give me the perfect answer. The answer is not " logic says so ". There is no answer in any of your science book that is able to prove this theory wrong.

I don't see how you people attack everybody that claims to be able to see the future, when you are so superior and you are sure nothin happens on a certain date in the future.
THAT TOO , is a prediction, THAT TOO, based on your personal beliefs.

When you attack a prediction and you say " Nothing is going to happen " you are making a prediction.
That's silly because your logic would prevent you from doing a prediction.
You may be wrong, and maybe some people will laugh at you in 2012. You CAN'T know.

edit on 19-10-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hey where's Evasius? How long since you have been on? I miss you, and am always thrilled to see this thread pop up after I have been thinking about it, like a syncronicity.

Love and light to you my friend, hurry back!

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join