It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my proposal for an experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have been wondering of late whether translocation/teleportation is possible.

discovermagazine.com...
controlreality.org...
i'm sure there are better articles out there.

So i wonder whether this is possible by using the untapped pwers of the human mind/brain/global consciousness

My proposed experiment is as follows:

At a predescribed time say 18:00 hrs GMT on a given day lets say this Friday the 19th June 2009 I broadcast a live feed of myself at home with coordinates of my location. Then we all agree on a target location, I was thinking some live event like the daily news which is broadcast live across the world, so lets say BBC1 evening news, this means, by also having on a TV or live feed to your PC/MAC/phone whatever you will be able to see both my current location and my proposed location - I suggest between the two presenters (there is always two for some reason). For some reason i feel it is important to be able to 'see' your desired location.

Then if it works we will all have instant proof and so will the world. So what do you all reckon apart from the fact I may not be the 'full ticket'
but hey risk nothing achieve nothing.

Any further ideas are welcome but I'm not getting into pentagrams, incense, candles, incantations and stuff like that - either this works by mind power or it doesn't. Not sure what I'll do if it works though except maybe take some clean underwear

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Haha like it. So you just pop up on the evening news!
Do me a favour, if it works and you end up on live TV explain to the masses why BBC news is biased and tabloidised. The UK seems to be in some sort of loving relationship with the BBC.

What if you get stuck in limbo? Maybe have your mobile on so you can describe to someone your experiences as they happen.

What if you don't appear on set and instead end up trapped inside my actual television? It's big but it would take me a while to get you out.
Even worse, what if you are broken down into the tiniest of particles ready to teleport and because we are all looking at TVs in different locations your mass is dispersed throughout the world?!?! It would be a massive coordinated job to get you back together again.

Will you need a lift back home or should we teleport you back to your live feed?

I'm in.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
lol

I was going to take my mobile and house keys (locked myself out to many times in the past)

I reckon if it works and I do end up on the news i'll be able to sort a lift home out but thanks for the thought, if of course I end up in your TV a lift home would be nice.

Again if I end up dispersed all over the world may be I could do 'The Lawnmower Man' thing and have every phone in the world ring at the same time - just before I dump all the info from CIA/FBI/MI5/6/MOSSAD etc files onto the web

Seriously though if it does work don't worry i will be ranting immediately, maybe should give a bit more thought to what i'll say. Needs to be short and sweet i guess before i am hauled off for interrogation.

Off Topic
Actually this raises another point which I will address in another thread i think - what 3/5/10 things should be disclosed or done to make the world a better place for all - see new thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

HAHAHA I have never laughed so hard at an OP and reply my whole time here on ATS. I believe it can be done, i wasnt laughing at the experiment Johnb, just to pop up on the news is a great idea - Very interesting experiment. Ballsy, but interesting. I am here in the US but im going to do whatever i can to be watching the BBC now for sure. If you just pop up there, it will be the greatest thing i'll ever have seen! If you did get stuck in limbo, and only part of you shows up, please let it be just your face and no other body part
. Have you ever teleported before Johnb??

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
Even worse, what if you are broken down into the tiniest of particles ready to teleport and because we are all looking at TVs in different locations your mass is dispersed throughout the world?!?! It would be a massive coordinated job to get you back together again.

Kind of like what happened to that kid from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Only there's no Oompa Loompas (sp?) running about to help put you back together.

Good luck with that OP!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Kind of like what happened to that kid from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Exactly what I was thinking of... Mike TV! I hate that little kid.

In reference to the experiment I see no real reason not to give it a go. I have a friend who is really interested in remote viewing and he said it would be a similar thing but maybe involves more energy or something?

The original articles in your OP OP are good reading BTW

[edit on 16-6-2009 by and14263]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Yes we wouldn't want random bits of me appearing would we - and no never managed to teleport 'yet'.

Had forgotten all about Mike TV hope I don't get shrunk.

top topics

join