It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Official Story is officially confirmed a story

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

Sounds like a bunch of propaganda.

It's character assassination before the defendent has a chance to be "heard" in a public setting.

If he is guilty, the CIA and Mossad most likely set him up to it.

This happens all the time in the middle east and has increasingly become a threat here in America.

Disinformation campaigns design to straddle the conscience by controlling the input. Most humans are mal-programmed. They suffer the consequences every day.

It's not hard for one to disassociate oneself from the reality they were 'influenced' to believe?

Any mass media junkies in here?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

also, if you truly believe Osama was not behind the attacks on 9/11....then you're living in a little tiny hole...with tin foil on your head.

Your opinion is noted, however before you “assume” the Government has never lied to you or about 911 I would suggest to you to do some research into 911 and to call us who know the truth, living in a tiny hole…. With tin foil on our head, tells me that you watch too much Glen Beck and Bill O’Reilly and Fox News. There is nothing like being spoon fed disinformation and propaganda.

Religious extremists attacked us on September 11th, 2001.

That has never been proven. How about looking out side the bubble, you just might see the truth.

Stop thinking the government was behind it.

They were, that is why they covered it up and the OS prove that.

Yes, Bush was fully aware of the attacks.

I agree with you on that, because in my opinion Bush & Cheney was an accomplice of the 911 attacks, and they will be held accountable.

The man that f'd up Iraq carried out the largest attack on the US in ...history? Think again...please...THINK.

Think again! Just as you, I am entitled to believe in what I know is right and just like you I have the same right to voice my observation & opinions and facts. Maybe some of us just needs to WAKE UP!

[edit on 16-6-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

The reason we still have skeptics about this issue, is because they went in already having the mindset that 'foreign enemies' were behind the attacks. In that mindset, it doesn't matter how good the contrary evidence is, or who presents it, because they just won't listen, no matter what. They were already convinced from the official story in the first place.
Sorry to tell you this, but you are arguing with a pole.

That guy came in with the intent to shoot down any opposing argument, and will not accept defeat. You have the MSM and their propaganda to thank for that one.

[edit on 6/16/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
When do people get it that there is no "foreign enemy"
All of the citizens in this world who think that other citizens in this world are the problem need to realize it's the politicians who are the enemy.

the lies they perpetrate, the deceit that fits over the common man's eyes and filter the world as the deceit deems it to be filtered.

Torture is just another tool of the deceit. The fabrications that come forth because of torture is just another tool that needs to be taken out of the gullible mans rear end.

Aziz, BBC, Bush, Thermite powder, molten metal, security lapses.. I'm just naming some of the common titles of topics that once put together paint the clearest picture of a pile of dung smothered with fools gold and sold to you for the price of life.

redemption.. it may not be in this lifetime the orchestrator and company will pay the price, but yes, they will pay.

b

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You dont need to control Al Quaida and Aljazeera for this conspiracy to work, you need only to control one man and that is Bin Laden. As long as those idiots in the Taliban think that Bin Laden is kosher (not working for the CIA) then that is all you need.

Though rumours say that Bin Laden's fake beard and eyebrows have fallen off and gotten lost, and that is why he only provides audio tapes nowdays.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sevrens83
Honestly, I believe this thread is more about the psychology of the human mind rather than part of the 9/11 conspiracy. But then again, all conspiracies are closely related to psychology.

Without psyc-ops, 911 would never have been possible. The following are two direct links to threads that explore this part of the equation in greater detail.

Psychology101 to Psychology911

Given "Expert" Advice, Brains Shut Down

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Maybe the ACLU should be assigned to head the new independent 911 investigation?

And notice the ACLU has both Dems and Reps pushing hard against them now. They've had so many insults thrown their way, their efforts will apparently "hurt" the country. Yeah, maybe because they'll continue to reveal that we're all being lied to by our government?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
To the OP nice find S&F for you!
the interrogation of KSM has provided more proof of the official storyline as being false. As for all the calls for a new investigation it would only end up like the House Select Committee on Assassinations some of the details of the crime will be reveled but most of the things that would bring everything to light will be covered up.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Religious extremists may have flown planes into the buildings but the extremists did not bring down the towers. That was all the doing of your highly trustworthy government. (not like anyone elses is any better actually..)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Come on Dave. Everybody knows that Al Jazeera is a CIA mouth organ half-filled with former BBC journalists. Why else did they come out with pronouncements and videos and audios exactly when Dubya got himself in trouble and needed them most?

Ah, yes, the list of conspirators involved in the supposedly "secret" conspiracy just keeps getting bigger and bigger. If Al Jazeera is a mouth piece of the CIA then why, exactly did US forces bomb Al Jazeera's station in Kabul to STOP them from reporting details of the coalition offensive?

Your "everyone knows" Al Jazeera is a CIA mouthpiece is along the same lines that skinheads "know" the Jews are secretly running the world, the KKK "knows" all black people are criminals, and the Jehovah's Witnesses "know" fossils were planted by Satan to trick people away from God's truth that the world is only 10,000 years old- it's something you HAVE to believe in order for your core political agenda to exist.

I shouldn't have to tell you this has absolutely nothing to do with research and it certainly has nothing to do with finding out the truth of anything. It's pushing out something that you yourself want to be true.

Osama has been dead since December 2001 and you know it, and the Bush Regime knew it. They never went after Osama because it is a waste of time and manpower to chase after a dead man who could be buried anywhere.

According to the French, Bin Laden died near the Pakistani border in 2006 of Typhus, too. If he died in 2001, somehow came back to life, and died again in 2006, then we can't rule out the possibility he may just well have come back to life again. You have to shoot zombies in the head to actually kill them.

You conspiracy people will believe just about any damned fool thing you read on those conspiracy websites, won't you?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Whenever people claim that the conspiracy is too big to cover up, I love to bring up the Manhattan project and Pearl harbor. 2 known coverups that involved thousands upon thousands of people.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
How about posting some sources instead of your rants and un informed information.

I am going by the (perhaps, incorrect) assumption that you'll be corroborating anythign I say for yourself, mainly becuase I corroborate what you and other people here tell me and definitely becuase this is damned well what everyone ought to be doing anyway before accepting anything they read on the Internet. If you want sources, let me know what you wants sources for. I have the truth on my side so I have no need to hide anything.

I hate to be the one to tell you but you are WRONG!

According to French intelligence sources, Bin Laden ALSO died in 2006 from Typhus. How could he have died in 2006 if he died in 2001?

It ought to be plainly obvious that there are a LOT of reports and rumors floating around coming from "unconfirmed reports released by undisclosed sources" about bin Laden. It doesn't mean any of them are actually true.

With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]

Dude, I just finished telling you that Bin Laden released a broadcast on Al Jazeera admitting he was behind the attack. What do YOU call it, if not "unable to remain silent", "taking credit" and "trumpeting his own survival"? That's certainly what it sounds like to me.

I said it before and I'll say it again- if you conspiracy people would only hold you own conspiracies to the same highly stringent level of critical analysis that you do the standard account, you wouldn't be conspiracy people for very long.

I don’t need to be entertained by lies, and stop referring all 911 truths come from self serving con artists, selling T-shirts. Where do you get this garbage?

Ahem...from all the conspiracy websites selling books, DVDs, T-shirts, hats, decals, etc. You walked right into that one.

Another lie that was told to you and you did not bother researching the truth.You should stop watching to much Fox News, they are the biggest lying propagandas network in existence.

The fact that NATO invoked article 5 after Sept 11 is in the public record and it cannot be refuted. It's the whole reason French troops, German troops, British troops, etc etc etc are in Afghanistan now. If you don't know what article 5 is then it's your responsibility to find out what it is before posting, not simply say "it's a pack of lies".

Only you make that assumptions no one else has. Where is the logic in that?

I am only going by YOUR claims that everyone from the FAA to NATO to Al Jazeera to the Boy scounts are actively trying to cover up the "secret conspiracy". In case you haven't realized...and apparently you haven't...the more people you accuse of being involved in the conspiracy and/or coverup, the more the tally adds up.

No need to curse. Only the disinfo web sites have it wrong.

As I said, I do not hold you conspiracy people responsible, per se, so my disgust is certainly not against you. You're obviously an otherwise intelligent fellow and I do believe you have good intentions. The problem is that these self serving con artists are putting out garbage on these conspiracy websites for their own financial gain and you're swallowing their poison becuase they're intentionally not telling you enough for you to make an honest assessment. You're just the victim in this, as well.

If I can tickle your ear just enough so that it will finally dawn on you that something just doesn't sound right with these conspiracy stories being passed around the Internet, then I'll be happy.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
Whenever people claim that the conspiracy is too big to cover up, I love to bring up the Manhattan project and Pearl harbor. 2 known coverups that involved thousands upon thousands of people.

...and whenever they bring THOSE up, I remind them that the coverups was immediately and glaringly obvious to anyone and everyone, including the people who were involved in the hands-on work to get the project going. When some air force private is ordered to paint a cruise missile to look like an American Airlines jet, and then later he hears than an American Airlines jet crashed into the Pentagon and exploded, do you REALLY think he's not going to be able to put two and two together...?

Besides, the conspirators would have to be as stupid as a bag of hammers to not realize that their sneaking in and secretly planting explosives in an OCCUPIED building is going to get a lot of innocent people killed. Your analogy simply doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Can you or anyone please explain the above image Dave?

What say instead of asking us, who had nothing to do with it, you ask the BBC and get their response?

BBC response

Regardless of whether you believe them or not, claiming that the BBC making a mistake in their reporting somehow "proves" that explosives were planted throughout OCCUPIED buildings without anyone noticing them is stretching things absurdly.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You can obviously bet that their explanation for reporting the collapse of building 7 before it happened, would be explained by an error. If they did know beforehand, do you really think they would admit to it, if they were in on the cover-up?
The kind of logic you 'debunkers' argue with is just ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

...and whenever they bring THOSE up, I remind them that the coverups was immediately and glaringly obvious to anyone and everyone, including the people who were involved in the hands-on work to get the project going.

Which is why most of us are really pissed about 911, more than half of us can see it this time, too.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Again, GoodOlDave the post is not about me. We are debating a topic in here, not just having a rant, or an opinion session, or what you think about 911 conspiracy people.
If you want to debate me then man-up, step up to the plate and present your evidences with credible sources, to back your OS. If you are not willing to do that then you are wasting my time.

According to French intelligence sources, Bin Laden ALSO died in 2006 from Typhus. How could he have died in 2006 if he died in 2001?

Sources please? Or, we will assume this is your opinion, which doesn’t hold any truth.

Dude, I just finished telling you that Bin Laden released a broadcast on Al Jazeera admitting he was behind the attack. What do YOU call it, if not "unable to remain silent", "taking credit" and "trumpeting his own survival"? That's certainly what it sounds like to me.

Give me a direct link to your source.

Ahem...from all the conspiracy websites selling books, DVDs, T-shirts, hats, decals, etc. You walked right into that one.

Walk into what?

The fact that NATO invoked article 5 after Sept 11 is in the public record and it cannot be refuted. It's the whole reason French troops, German troops, British troops, etc etc etc are in Afghanistan now. If you don't know what article 5 is then it's your responsibility to find out what it is before posting, not simply say "it's a pack of lies".

This is what is called a Red Herring. However, since you brought NATO and article 5 these countries agreed on the alledge information, which later turn out to be false such as WMD and I should not have to sources this because everyone in the world knows this. Furthermore, France and Germany were NOT happy with the alleged info that all the allies of NATO went with.

What dose this have to do with proving the OS is true? How dose “article 5” disprove creditable science that proves the WTC were brought down by the use of military grade explosives. Thermit and Thermate, was found in the WTC dust.

The Open Chemical Physics Journal
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

See, GoodOlDave this is how a debate works you have to present creditable evidences to support your argument.

It ought to be plainly obvious that there are a LOT of reports and rumors floating around coming from "unconfirmed reports released by undisclosed sources" about bin Laden. It doesn't mean any of them are actually true.

I am only interested in facts, not undisclosed sources, or rumors.

I am only going by YOUR claims that everyone from the FAA to NATO to Al Jazeera to the Boy scounts are actively trying to cover up the "secret conspiracy". In case you haven't realized...and apparently you haven't...the more people you accuse of being involved in the conspiracy and/or coverup, the more the tally adds up.

This is your opinion only. your DESPERATE attempt to discredit me is ridiculous I have NEVER made any such claim that (Al Jazeera to the Boy scounts are actively trying to cover up the "secret conspiracy.") This is YOU using Disinformation techniques.

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.'

www.whale.to...

The problem is that these self serving con artists are putting out garbage on these conspiracy websites for their own financial gain and you're swallowing their poison

Again, this topic is not about me, or what you think about people who do not believe in the OS fairytale or where we go to obtain our information so please stay on topic.

becuase they're intentionally not telling you enough for you to make an honest assessment. You're just the victim in this, as well.

I am not a victim, and I will be the judge of what reading materials that I deem credible for my assessment or what I consider factual. It is so funny the OS is (not telling you enough for you to make an honest assessment.) that is what you should have figured out that is missing in the OS.

If I can tickle your ear just enough so that it will finally dawn on you that something just doesn't sound right with these conspiracy stories being passed around the Internet, then I'll be happy.

How about tickling your own ears by staying away from disinfo sites and doing some real research into 911. Stop parroting FOX News and opinions from a corrupt Neocons Republican party. There are more 911 disinformation web sites than there are of creditable truth web sites, one only needs to use common sense.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
claiming that the BBC making a mistake in their reporting...

LOL mistake in their reporting? That's not a mistake, it's precognition to rival Jedi powers. Mistake? Perhaps you missed the words "Also Collapsed" in the caption?
This is just one little piece of the whole myriad of quesitonable events... Fema really was in NY on Sept. 10, Willie Brown's Office confirmed a prior warning from Condiliar Rice not to fly commercial airliners, those dancing Israelis had explosives, were sent home no questions asked and later admitted on television that they were there to document the event.
Someone ran around the Airport cutting up copies of the taped conversations between ATC and pilots with a pair of scissors and depositing them into seperate trashcans, despite being ordered to retain those records. What about the seismic data from Pallisades that show large explosions PRIOR to each collapes? What about the loss of radio communication and cell phone signals just PRIOR to each collapse? What about the UNPRECEDENTED power down of the North tower the weekend before 9-11, or the mysterious removal of the 'Marvin Bush Securacom' bomb sniffing dogs from the complex despite an 'elevated security'? Why did a real looking Bin Laden deny responisbility for the attacks, then a fat darker one that looks alot like a well known Egyptian Cleric rather than Bin Laden LATER claim responsibility? Why did Robin Cook fall over dead shortly after saying Alqueda was simply a database of western funded militants? Who issued the stand down orders for the most secure airspace in the world, and why? How did Bush see the first impact on television? Why did Jeb Bush declare a state of emergency in Florida days before these events? Why did we turn down numerous offers of Osama's extradition to the US before 9-11? Why was the CIA meeting with this guy in an American hospital in Dubai before 9-11? Where are those damned near indestructible black box flight data recorders that several people on the clean up site claimed were found go? What happened to the investigation of the sudden burst in airline stock options that day? What was the Bin Laden construction group doing there in NYC helping to build the WTC complex, and why according to Laffoley were they raising questions about planting explosives in the building while it was being constructed? What about Controlled Demolitions INC being contracted to clean up afterwards, the same company that was contracted out for the Murray Federal Building in OK city, why a controlled demolitions company and not a clean up crew? Why was there rivers of molten steel in the complex months later? Why didn't we just give the Taliban the evidence we told them we had on hand to get Bin Laden here to stand trial? Why did Bush say finding Bin Laden was no longer a priority of his administration only a year later? What kind of construction was going on on the abondoned floors of the towers? Why was there elevated levels of tritium found later in the debris? Why was none of the scrap metal ever tested for explosives, why was there NO official investigation of the events, not a commission, not an inquiry, an investigation? Why was Bush stonewalling the commission? Why wouldn't he testify under oath? Why did we invade Iraq, why are we still in afghanistan? Where did Odigo get the information to send a warning to their employees not to go to work that day? Why is information connecting those dancing Israelis to 9-11 classified? Why were the Bin Laden Family members allowed to be flown out of the country when the rest of the country was grounded? What about the angulur cuts in the steel support structures so many claim were merely part of the clean up process, amungst rescue personnel mind you? Is it just a cooincidence that Marvin Bush's contract to provide security to the WTC complex expired on 9-11? What about John ONeil, the one guy in the world who could have led a serious investigation into Alqueda's involvement in 9-11 just happened to be appointed to head of security to WTC a couple days before hand. Why was Fox news forced to pull their series on the Israeli Spy Ring in the US after 9-11 even after airing some of the episodes? How do steel structures collapse from fire, three times in one day when they had never done so before? Where is the energy for the pulverized concrete in the collapse models fed to us by governemental organizations? Who the hell is NIST and why are they such an athority on terrorism? Flight School drop outs make manuvers and navigational corrections that rival ballistic missiles, flight schools that have long histories of connections to CIA drug running operations, that's cooincidence as well? Watch WTC go straight down into it's footprint and ask yourself if it looks like a fire related collapse? Why did Larry Silverstien say 'pull it'? Who told the Mayor of NYC that the buildings were GOING to collapse and he had better head out? Why were cops running around telling people the buildings were GOING to collapse? What about the explosions in the sub-levels witnessed by NUMEROUS survivors? Who were the mysterious construction people in and out of the complex that weekend? Who were the other Israelis in a van full of explosives with airliners crashing into buidlings painted on the sides of it on a bridge in NY who were sent home, no questions asked as well? Why did they ignore numerous warnings from a myriad of intelligence agencies that an attack was being planned? What are the odds that a terror drill involving crashing commerical planes into national landmarks in NY would be taking place at exactly the same time that the real events were unfolding? Why was there no intercept able to reach the most secure airspace in the world, all of a sudden? How the hell did you make a cellphone call from crusing altitude in 2001, and why did one of the victime feel it nessescary to use her whole proper name when it was her mother she was talking to? How many arrests have been made in connection with 9-11? Why would Islamic Fundamentalists be hanging out at a titty bar? Why was Mossad following these guys around for years in the US?
These are just a FEW questions I and others have which have yet to be addressed by any official channels, just a few. There are many more but I hesitate to waste my time asking them of someone who would call the BBC's precognitive abilities to predict the unprecedented fire related collapse of a steel framed structure a mistake in their reporting. You don't make those kinds of mistakes in broadcast journalism on that level.

Edit:
Here's some more questions...

And yeah I know about paragraphs, I'm an ex-literature major. I did that on purpose to show the absolute ridiculousness of it all.

Just one other question I'm dying to ask...
Why does everyone who is out to get us turn out to be on our payroll?
Great thread as always All Seeing

[edit on 18-6-2009 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
1, just 1 reason why the BBC would require a preapproved script to report the events of that day?
1, just 1 reason why the BBC would accept said script from *anybody*?

Not to mention that if you hand out a script to the BBC you would have needed to hand out scripts to *every TV station on this planet!* This was reported live worldwide! And every TV station on this planets bows when they recieve CIA orders instead of just saying "And if we don't what are you going to do?"

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Not trying to be facetious here, but do you understand how newswires and feeds work? "Every TV station on this planet" sounds really impressive to the layman, but they all feed from the same troughs, and thanks to the recent corporate consolidations of the mass media, there are only a handful of corporations now that own them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join