It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT: Significant Change to ATS Operations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I move to higher the level due to The Shuttle UFO,I have not seen it higher than guarded for months,IS it stuck

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
go look now

S...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
ooooh yellow ,Nice one Springer cheers.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Love the advisory system!

"advisory system?" Hmmm...Where's ADVISOR? I always loved the avatar pics he comes up with!

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Hey I've been working over time as of late....

Okay, that answers my question...

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Hmmm.
Kano will no longer be flying on the same flights as William, and will have an official food and wine taster. Or a series of them.

Hopefully, Emperor Gray won't stoop to Conscription & this particular duty will strictly be voluntary.

Originally posted by Kano
Also, all of those entering/leaving the Pit will now be subjected to a full body search (to be performed by Netchicken and his pet Seal 'Lucky'.

Even though I consider the bit-partisan mudslinging at PTS as a useless distraction from finding truth, I'll still jump in this line simply because it sounds like fun.

Originally posted by KanoThere will also be a series of drama decontamination showers (DDS) overseen by William One Sac, he will be the one with the dark glasses and the DBS raincoat.

I'll go here only if the showers are "co-ed"...

Originally posted by Kano
All Staff will recieve a dosage of an experimental Drama vaccine. Down the track these vaccinations will be available for all ATS members. These vaccinations will be conducted by 'Dr' Banshee. Who, while not technically a doctor, did find an old stethoscope in a dumpster and as such is the closest thing we have.

I hate needles...Will that be available with those "pneumatic air gun"-type of injection?

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
In an effort to keep our members informed and ready to handle an event of Cyber-Drama, the Department of Boardland Sanity has developed this first in a series of posters that all members should keep handy.

Also be sure to take the time to locate all of the Cyber-Drama Extinguishers stationed throughout the ATS/BTS/PTS areas. While these are quite effective against the localized flames confined within individual posts, they are of very limited use against the red concentric circles resulting from a Cyber-Drama Bomb. However, if working in teams, board-members can limit the spread of the red concentric circles long enough for the official Cyber-Drama Fighter teams to arrive & employ specialized equipment.

On a personal note, since the current CD rating is Elevated, I thought it prudent to check the expiration stickers on all of the extinguishers: There's two in PTS that need recharging. Since I usually avoid PTS mud-fallout (as noted above) I had to use binoculars & X-Ray Specs (You know, the ones you can order from novelty companies with the convenient order form in the back of old comic books).
Hmmm...Now that I think about it, if I don't have time to use the decontamination showers, I'll use the X-Ray specs instead...

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Lots of duck tape.... at least 30 rolls... maybe more.

Will this help us to "duck" behind cover faster?...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good to see you around old friend, hope you are back for a bit of a longer spell this time.

*Sets tea down*

Well, breaks over...

Looking forward to your unique angle of things, Hmm now whats this about my disguises..avatars I mean...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Hmm now whats this about my disguises..avatars I mean...

I said that I've always loved your avatars...Every single one you've used all the way back to the ATS equivalent of pre-historic stone age. I did run across a pic here that immediately made me think about you, but they don't have it posted anymore. Brief Description: Uncle Sam sitting in the classic "The Thinker" position with the caption, "How am I supposed to fix the mess we're in?" That's not to imply that ATS is in any kind of mess, but it referred to the mess that America (& the whole world as well) is in.

I also hope to make my stay here longer this time too....The Macheavellian Machinations of "The Man" are getting harder to dodge all the time.

(As if the cyber-drama wasn't already thick enough to cut with a knife)

[edit on 22-9-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD

YELLOW ALERT!!! YELLOW ALERT!!!

I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Condition Green

Don't panic!

Your courteous and professional moderator staff has everything under control.

"Soylent Green is plankton! It's plaaaaaankton!"

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
"Soylent Green is plankton! It's plaaaaaankton!"

My apologies for veering off topic here, but just had to comment - I loved "Soilent Green". What a great movie. Don't want to spoil any of it, but if you get the chance to watch, I would recommend it. Don't focus to much on the acting - but the story line is great!

Hmmmm... I'm hungry for some, err, soilent green.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join