It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged 9/11 mastermind: `I make up stories'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Alleged 9/11 mastermind: `I make up stories'

www.miamiherald.com

Accused al Qaeda mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed complained that interrogators tortured lies out of him, though he proudly took credit for more than two dozen other terror plots, according to newly released sections of government transcripts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.upi.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Obama Orders Review of Government Secrecy

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

''I make up stories,'' Mohammed said at one point in his 2007 hearing at Guantánamo Bay.

In broken English, he described an interrogation in which he was asked the location of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

''Where is he? I don't know,'' Mohammed said. 'Then he torture me. Then I said, 'Yes, he is in this area or this is al Qaeda which I don't know him.' I said no, they torture me.''

Yet at the same military tribunal hearing, Mohammed ticked off a list of 29 terror plots in which he took part.

The transcripts were released as part of a lawsuit in which the American Civil Liberties Union is seeking documents and details of the government's terror detainee programs.

Previous accounts of the military tribunal hearings had been made public, but the Obama administration went back and reviewed the still-secret sections and determined that more portions could be released.

Most of the new material centers around the detainees' claims of abuse during interrogations while being held overseas in CIA custody.

Telling someone who is torturing you to tell them what they want to hear... what they want to hear. Sounds like a logical predictable cause and effect. Proof in itself that the majority of the 'official story' is propped up on lies.

Note we only learn of this specific piece of the puzzle because of the ACLU's efforts in pushing the government to release information on terror detainee programs. Makes you question the competency of the 911 Commission now doesn't it? Maybe the ACLU should be assigned to head the new independent 911 investigation?

www.miamiherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I love this thread... It just gives another reason to back up that the truth is far from being released. This thread deserves so much more said but I am simply just not able to come up with the words to express myself respectfully.

I did simply want to say Keep the 9/11 truth movement alive.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Torture is the only thing that allowed us to find all those witches all those years ago....

Were it not for torture, we would never have known that women could fly on brooms or could summon Lucifer himself, with which they did sex and make pacts.

new topics

top topics

join