It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Presents UFO Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Larry King presenting compelling evidence that there is much more to the UFO phenomenon than meets the eye...

Roswell Truth Debated
July 4, 2008, CNN Larry King Live

LARRY KING: On July 8th, 1947, Colonel William H. Blanchard, commanding officer of the 509th Bomb Group at Roswell Army Air Field released a press statement that a flying saucer had crashed ... and that the Army had recovered the disk within hours.

Debate Over Existence of UFOs
July 18, 2008, CNN Larry King Live

LARRY KING: Bob Salas is a former captain [of the] U.S. Air Force. He was at Malstrom Air Force Base in 1967, where there were claims that a UFO caused missiles to malfunction. SALAS: I was on duty as a missile launch officer. First, I get one call saying that they're seeing strange lights flying in the sky. About five minutes later ... the flight security controller calls down and says he's looking at a glowing red object, very large, hovering over the front gate.

UFOS: Are They for Real?
November 9, 2007, CNN Larry King Live

LARRY KING, HOST: Our panel here in Los Angeles, Fife Symington, the former governor of Arizona, who in 1997 ridiculed an infamous UFO sighting by thousands of people in the state and later admitted that he himself saw a craft.

Are UFOs Real?
July 13, 2007, CNN Larry King Live

LARRY KING: A return to Roswell, New Mexico, where the UFO controversy began 60 years ago with the man who says his father showed him debris from an alien spacecraft.

Thank you Larry King for telling us the truth! Please tell us more!

Source of information

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
\Think you need to change the headline to something more appropriate like

Larry King presentED UFO evidence , people may get the wrong idea and think he's doing some more UFO shows

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
....... I wonder if Larry King takes a shower with his suspenders on ??

Thats what the world really wants to know.

I'm sorry, my heads in the gutter.

join