It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic Tourettes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
First Up I posted this as a response to another old thread from 2004
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but I felt iT deserved its own post.

Also they talk a bit about the experience here too tribes.tribe.net...

There is also some interesting videos here www.telepathics.com...

I am wondering how to turn off my sender telepathy, I kind of have a tourettes telepathy, it can become a bit of a problem coz ill put thoughts into someones head about me or something, it could be bad, but its just intrusive thoughts, that i broadcast, its a pain in the ass, coz i know what their thinkin because i made them think it then they think they are right because they picked up on it, which they did, but its not a real thought, its just knee jerk stuff thats hyped up by the very action of trying to get rid of it, it grows bigger and seems to give it the energy required to send it, a bit like an ftp file or something.

anyway, lol thats screwed up telepathy for ya, I think a ginormous ammount of people have this, but just dont realise they use it all the time, probably everyone. Ive gotten so many confirmations from it, I am trying to say it too people if they ever recognise it but sometimes its hard to mention it incase you look stupid, or incase you embaress them if they dont want to talk about it, or they just pretend to not recognise it for fear of embaressment which will make you think that you where wrong all along, I think the reason its such a sensitive subject is that the society we live in has thought us to preserve and respect our privacy but how un private can you get when your in on someones thoughts?

its something to think about. yet i still have to find way off turning off my broadcast when needs be, i have tried thinking of other things.

I think humans should talk about this stuff a lot more, I am going to try to, but then theres also a sense that you ar ruining somehting special by vocalizing it, it no longer becomes the mysterious part of life that everyone enjoys and perhaps thats another reason people dont like to talk about it, they feel it might ruin the experience.

would love to hear anyones thoughts on my own thoughts, telepathically or otherwise

Cheers.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Boostah]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Soyou are the sender and the others are the receivers?

I have made a game out of stuff like this sometimes. I cant put thoughts in peoples heads, but i can send messages to call me or come see me.

I think everyone is capable of this.

I'll slap you silly if you keep thinking what you're thinking.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Son, have you ever met or dated anyone with Tourette's? No telepathy involved in the mysterious ability to make people twitch and cuss without warning. Usually that is a sign you have done or said something offensive.....

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Its related to pinging someone, though that is more like dialing the number, rather than carrying on a conversation as ets do, for they have telepathy plus as Ingo Swann calls it. Have you read through the data base of his essays here: www.biomindsuperpowers.com...
Incredible information. We are incredible sensing systems with a hard wired psi physiology, in a multidimensional way. I have some psi gifts and ping a lot, along with, as an experiencer, this being the main way that contact occurs. But this is the advancement we as the human race needs the most. I am only truly beginning to explore just what it means, because apparently classic ways of developing it are erroneous according to Ingo Swann, as in sender/receiver. Its more akin to the universal oneness, and an increase in empathy. Practicing sending energy to people, after shielding of course, and developing energy awareness is good. This is a really good interview by Coast to Coast of Ingo Swann:

Also this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... is one I highly recommend.
Famed Remote Viewer Reveals Alien Secrets Concerning Ingo and more!

I had looked at that earlier thread previously, but I couldnt see why one would wish to suppress this. Would really like to find ways to increase this.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thanks Mystiq Having a look at all that now

top topics

join