It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Begining of the End of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Isaiah 9:8-10

The Lord has sent a word against Jacob, and it will fall on Israel; and all the people will know, Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria, who say in pride and in arrogance of heart: "The bricks have fallen, but we will build with dressed stones; the sycamores have been cut down, but we will put cedars in their place."

I listened to this the other day and it blew me away. First I was rejoicing at how amazing God is to have the exact same details unfold like this but secondly at how pathetic our supposed leaders are to read this verse out of context and just provoke Gods wrath by demonstrating further how far they are from comprehending His word. Two congressmen to quote the same verse so out of context that it has the exact opposite meaning of what they intended is quite telling. Obviously there has been no national repentance since that time and our fate is now sealed to impending disaster.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
That's very interesting. I never heard of the sycamore being replaced by the fir after 9/11. What a 'coincidence' they were the biblical trees. It's also amazing two politicians cited that verse out of context. Thanks for sharing. It's an eye opener.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Hello There

whist i do believe the tribes were and are scattered, can we still, in this day and age, say this land is that tribe and that land is this tribe?

Im not so sure anymore?

David

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

hello there

is there any other links about the tree and the beam on 9/11 at all

its interesting if what he says is true.

david

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill

that tribe and that land is this tribe?

The geographic areas are known but the people are all mixed together as far as I know. But I would think there may be some Jews who have retained their tribal identities through family records.

is there any other links about the tree and the beam on 9/11 at all

Actually yes there's big article on it that I just found.

THE WATCHMEN, 911 and THE HARBINGERS

and Part 2 has very recent developments:

www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow great stuff, thanks for sharing this!

new topics

top topics

join