It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Flag Will Be In 2010!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
PART 1:
According to Operation Blackjack (on the telegraph.co.uk site) the REAL false flags will be in 2010, here's why:

Starting from the beginning...

June 20 - 2 pm (Saturday)

MI5 report warns government of imminent terrorist attack..

June 21 - 12 pm (Sunday 2009 and in 2010 it would be a Monday)

Prime minister makes statement of threat.

Side Note-
(Current threat level in U.S. is "elevated" or "Yellow", all domestic and international flights threat
level is "High" or "organge")

www.dhs.gov...

(Current threat level in U.K is "Severe" as of July 4th, 2007)

www.mi5.gov.uk...

The U.K threat levels guide:

www.mi5.gov.uk...

(Severe - an attack is highly likely)

Back to Operation Blackjack-

June 21 - 12 pm on the U.K site threat is suppose to move to "Critical"

June 21 - 2 pm

At a lock-up garage in South East London, A package is loaded into a white van

June 21 - ..pm

People start panicking and loading up on gas and food

June 22 - 8 am

A white van parks near Victoria, London

www.telegraph.co.uk...

On the van it says "New Dawn Presentations"

If you type this in Google you see a "New Dawn Mining" with the sun symbol:

www.newdawnmining.com...

June 22 - 8.03.20 am

Nuke goes off in London (Victoria section)

Then it says 'One Week Later' and shows Battersea Battle Station, Westminster, and Buckingham Palace

Side Note -
Underneath the MI5 symbol it says "Regnum Defende" which means "Defend The Realm" and it has a serpent symbol (Reptilians?)

www.telegraph.co.uk...

PART 2:

June 22 - 8.03.27 am

Nuke goes off in New York City:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

June 22 - 8.03.27 am

Nuke goes off in Washington D.C

June 22 - 8.03.27 am

Nuke goes off in Toronto

8.03.47 am

Nuke goes off in Mexico City

8.03.29 am

Nuke goes off in Portland

8.03.27 am

Nuke goes off in Los Angeles

PART 3:

Glasseye reports - Teardrop

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Side Note-

If you type in "teardrop" in Google you get a music group called "Massive Attack" and they have a song called
"Teardrop" (It's a group in the UK, and the song was released in 1998)

Here's the lyrics for it: (makes no sense really)

www.lyricsfreak.com...

Here's the video for it:

www.youtube.com...

There's another version of "teardrop" by Jose Gonzalez released in 2007

www.youtube.com...

The video is pretty weird it depicts destruction of cities on earth by the "Gods" (nuclear attacks?)

Back to Operation Blackjack Part 3:

Union of North America becomes its own country and wants to find the perpetrators behind the June 22 attacks.

The capital of Union Of North America is Denver.

Missiles are shot at Iran, Syria, and China.

Protestors are put into camps in the UNA.

PART 4:

New currency, new government, and new flag in the UNA (Union Of North America)

The war is quick and unelected a new president issues a new constitution and declares martial law.

Then it says "ONE YEAR EARLIER" (So the false flag is not in 2009)

It talks about how the U.S. was too busy fighting wars and getting in debt, and in the mean time the "enemies" grew
stronger (North Korea?)

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It shows Obama failing and the social and economic disaster growing (also defeat abroad in wars)

To get the country back together a plan was drawn:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It talks about how they are ready for 'Phase 2' and the news about where 5 nuclear warheads went missing:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The EXACT news reference to 5 nuclear warheads going missing:

www.newser.com...

And Brigade Homeland tour start Oct 1

www.armytimes.com...

The slides go on to say everyone needs a UNA Biometric Identification Card:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

PART 5:

They have a Emergency broadcast saying that there's atleast six other terror cells operating in North America and
two in the British Isles, and that the terrorists could have more nukes.

So in order to prevent mass loss of life under the terms of the "Emergency Contingencies Act 2011" the government
is instituting the following measures:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

-UNA Biometric Identification Cards are required. (if refused you face unlimited jail terms)

-A Mandatory One Time vaccination against a range of biological and chemical agents (if you refuse it's unlimited
prison term)

-Regulatory authorities will monitor and prevent unpatriotic abuse of digital communications (the internet would be
regulated, so no more ATS)

-all journalists will have to report what they are going to publish or face prison terms

After these rules have been put into place, it shows riots pursuing and the military clashing with the people.

In order not to lose the whole country, they go to phase 3.

Phase 3 is to nuke Boston:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

However there's a leak in the Teardrop group:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The Boston Globe publishes "THE BIGGEST LIE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD" about how the nuke found in Boston was made in the UNA. (They publish the news on Tuesday, June 21, 2011, so this would mean "a year later" after the false flags)

Then part 5 ends.

This means that Operation Blackjack will take place on June 21-22 2010! (Not 2009)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This sounds like a movie treatment, not a warning.
In fact it sounds much like a movie that came out on HBO about four years back about a bioterror attack in London........

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
no more 'predictions' please....
I don't know about everyone else but these type of threads never harbor any results in the end and it's starting to bug me when they pop up.
just bring the facts to the table and please don't state that any events are going to happen because of it. Let's just observe for the time being and if a false flag occurs we will have the knowledge and evidence to build our cases. We don't need any type of confusion, that's where the obviously stupid conspiracy theories are born; amidst confusion of events and facts.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Seems to me that we may not need a "false flag" in 2010. Iran (ancient Persia) along with Russia and other confederates mentioned in Ezekiel 38 & 39 could give us REAL attacks this 6~21! Israel and the U.S. will be attacked at the same time. I believe that King David prophetically saw these attacks and wrote about them in his Psalm 91! He writes about destruction at noonday and terror by night. When it is noon in Jerusalem, it is dark over the whole U.S. Historically, Moslems like to attack when the moon is dark. On Sunday most of the U.S. will be at rest celebrating "Fathers Day". Israel is never at rest anymore except on their Sabbaths. When these attacks do occur we could suddenly experience "Martial Law", "The Mark of the Beast" (which includes a cross (X) and the idol name J-s C-t") along with the death camps! There is salvation through Yahshua, Yahweh's Son!
Shalom in Them!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
not probably gonna happen

but still pretty [snip]scary to think about. totally possible.

Mod Edit - removed profanity

[edit on 16-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This isn't a prediction. It's suppose to give the real analyzed perspective of Operation Blackjack.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Did you not read the warning, in clear black and white in 12pt Times New Roman, below the slideshow? Even in BOLD PRINT!

Blackjack - A slide show story. The events portrayed in this slide show are entirely fictitious

ENTIRELY FICTITIOUS! Do those words mean nothing to you? Lol!
Next time, maybe you should read the entire page before posting.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by MoonChild02]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
*wirelessly posted from my bunker

OHHHH!!!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonChild02

Yes very fiction you are right. 9/11 and the Holocaust didn't happen either because they were fiction.

As a matter of fact, all the signs prior to 9/11 were just fiction too. Go back to sleep.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well well well...

Seems we have yet another prediction that probably won't happen, but as usual, I might as well give him the benefit of the doubt. I mean at least he's moved his timeframe.

Usually he says a couple of weeks and gives specific dates, now he's just saying a year in general. Way to progress in your trolling bobby. I"ll be forwarding this off in the appropriate channels, this is a waste of ATS server space.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'm assuming you can't read because if you did read what I wrote, then you see the first sentence which says "According to Operation Blackjack..."

People can't read anything these days...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Good grief Op you have put one heck of an effort into this. Pretty intense stuff, be sure and balance your life with creativity and things that make you feel the awe in everyday life.

If there is truth to this fictitious piece, then we must already have time travel and if we do (I think we do) then there is always a chance that things can change...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
2010 makes perfect sense.

For starters:

9/11/2001
... 911 days in between...
03/11/2004 (Madrid Bombings)

Using Excel try this for yourself
enter 09/11/2001 into any cell
underneath it make a formula to add that cell +912
change the first date to 06/23/2010
and it recalculates with something very interesting.

06/23/2010 (Blackjack)
...911 days in between...
12/21/2012 (Doomsday)

I just bout fell out of my chair.

6+2+3+10 = 21 Blackjack

[edit on 25-6-2009 by tonygal]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Folks...

It is in the "Arts and Culture" section of the Telegraph.

It states on the slides that it is "a work of fiction".

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but man, the artist must be laughing his ass off. Trust me, if you are not in the UK you probably won't know, but the Telegraph is hardly the newspaper for any kind of expose of conspiracy. It's more of a high-society, conservative, upper-middle class financial and business oriented Tory rag. Like a scary lovechild of mix of Bloomberg, Fox News and the Wall Street Journal.

it's simply a work of art that they think (sadly) is cutting edge and "hip", when, in fact it is merely a simply a clever piece of comic art.

No more no less. You can put this puppy to sleep.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by dogsounds]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by dogsounds]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
As I don't seem to be able to add this bit into my original thread, please note that the Telegraph website also describes part 5 of the series thus:

Even the desciption on the website of the final episode reads: "The final part of our fictional drama about a series of nuclear attacks and the formation of a western totalitarian government "

It's a drama piece. No truth here.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
it also says

The events depicted here are entirely imaginary

new topics

top topics

join