It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud To Be American? You Should Be Ashamed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Hmm, not sure where to go with this one lol but always appreciate the particapation lol... Hmm

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mjfromga

Well, a bit harsh but points well taken. I am sorry that all you see is complaining instead of seeing discusion and debate. It takes time to get people involved and ATS is making it more and more possible... Thanks for the post

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper0hr

Keep telling everybody you meet and you will find 1 out of 5 who will listen. I hear your frustration but never give up the fight and know that your are not alone... Great post even if you are sounding a bit tired of the negative.... Keep up the fight. March, Speak and Lead without violence

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mjfromga

Point well taken, it's great to hear that people like you are out there doing the best you can but please continue to be patient with those who tend to loss heart in the fight but maybe as they see with ATS and other sites such as this we are all feeling the same pains and are fighting to make a better America! Great post

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Great statements! Live Free! I love the water down the tree with their blood comment... Awesome post. ty

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nickmare

"Nick" great statements of pride and how you feel as a honorable American. Keep the faith, things will change for the better.... I can tell by the comments in this thread that America will be great again. Very soon! Great post.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I tell you what. Stay home as we get shoot, as we get inprisoned and as we get beaten but in the end I hope it's you that enjoys the freedoms that come from it... I'm not arguing with you at all, I appreciate your opinion and you are probablly frustrated with not know what to do but please get in the fight instead of being the one to point the finger "take him, take him" I would rather live free then like movies "equilibrium"
Thanks for sharing though

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Wow, Hmm, what to say to that... I respect your opinion and see your point of view. I know this much, I hope your by my side in this right as I know you will be hitting hard when it comes down to it.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Love your avatar... Here's a cup of blood
awesome post...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

Love your avatar... Here's a cup of blood
awesome post...

Thanks, but I'd prefer the blood of all those buckets of human sewage who live large through the financial crisis they created while thousands are living in tent cities. I'll take entrails, thought.

Love your avi too. One of the best albums of all time, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

AWESOME
I appreciate the props regarding Journey!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am wondering how many of the posters on this thread actually read the market ticker article?

here, again.

I, personally, see the picture of 2 million people in the streets of Tehran, protesting, and am questioning where my cajones have gone.

But that's just me.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Take away the TV, Monday night football, the BBQ and the BEER

Then see what happens

The trillions of dollars are meaningless to the average person...

In last fiscal year alone it was 9 trillion missing

That is $29,599.45 for every man woman and child in the USA... now I don't know ANYONE who paid that much in taxes last year

So WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

"Oaktree" I like that your post... Where have most of ours gone? that is the question... I don't want to envy them in Iran but I have to give the people of Iran their props that is for use..

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Proud To Be American? You Should Be Ashamed

market-ticker.org

We have seen the largest looting operation in history perpetrated against The American People.

Over $5 trillion dollars in junk securities were marketed and sold. They had a real value of about $2 trillion dollars; the other $3 trillion, roughly, was pure fiction.

"It was pure fraud."

Well
What do you expect. Sympathy?
Get over it. You don't get any, period.

Look. Its simple. Its a big club and were not it (Roughly about 6bil of us thats not). Our leaders/governments/PTB know that.. we dont.. know that they know... we dont. (well sort of)

I am proud to be an Human who has spiritually matured... enough, to where I see Earth as a small spawn of my species, waiting to grow longer tails and break away.... I quote as always Thomas Payne

"My country is the world, my religion is my free will to do good unto my fellow man"

Pretty much sums it up to me anyways.
Yes I am proud to be a human, and I am proud to be Humane as a rep of my species..

So what are you all proud to be?
Answers on a postcard.

Peace as always
Kirky

[edit on 17-6-2009 by kirky]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Take away the TV, Monday night football, the BBQ and the BEER

Then see what happens

The trillions of dollars are meaningless to the average person...

In last fiscal year alone it was 9 trillion missing

That is $29,599.45 for every man woman and child in the USA... now I don't know ANYONE who paid that much in taxes last year

So WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?

Agreed Zorg
10 bil 2 tril 50 tril, who cares, is only monee after all..we can print more as we need..

pass me the bud ..bud
wot time that match on at...f*** I h8 gladiators anyways..

peace m8
Kirky

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
You have to be dumb and blind to be proud of any government. Governments do not represent the people. They never have, and I doubt they ever well.

Has there been a government in history that has not murdered, pillaged, stolen, or tricked its own citizens?

Yes. Switzerland. Weak central government, every male citizen has a gun in the closet, plebescitory democracy, hundreds of years of neutrality. And tax evasion is not a crime. If the tax people think you are cheating, they sue you. Just like any other business if you don't pay your debts. You can't go to jail for fiddling your taxes. And every single home has a fallout shelter by law, and the government has years of food hidden away, just in case the rest of the world decides to start WW3. They intend to let the rest of the world go to hell if it chooses, but for themselves to survive.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Loved the movie "V" too, I took it to my 67 year old mother and laughed when she came back to me saying that she can see the US heading in the same direction as the movie alluded to. Great comments.
reply to post by Rams59lb

Thanks for the compliment. I can only hope that if our country comes to that state of affairs, that we all have the courage to do the same thing. I can tell ya this though, that line- "People should not fear their governments, it is government's that should fear their people." I agree with every word of it!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by skyeyes

No doubt and I hope it doesn't come down to that way of live "V" either but I think you said it very well... ty

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Only the Illuminati are American, they do what they want.
They are totally free.

They will not pay for their own downfall.

Pinning down the Illuminati might be harder than the Lilliputians
pinning down Gulliver.

Proud to be an American Illuminati offender.
Deny Ignorance give them hell.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join