It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniper on rampage in Dublin!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What gives with this story. Evening Herald this evening on the front page was the story of a sniper shooting 4 people around Pearse Street area. I didn't buy the paper. Why should I. I get the news anything from 2 to 3 days before the mainstream media thanks to ATS. So I tune into 6pm news to catch the story and not a thing about it. I went to the Herald Web-site and there is nothing there about the story. After extensive searching on google the only refference I can find is on a BBS in .ie with nothing to say more than I have told about this story. Anyone else from .ie with information on this..?

This is strange. I don't watch Irish news because it is just depressing. It should be called Last Nights Murders instead of The News but why no reporting on this. If it makes the front page of The Herald there must be something to it. Else it is a badly timed April Fools joke..

.....using a "high powered air rifle" Front page of the Herald. Four people shot in the face today in Pearse Street direction. Nothing on the internet yet but according to paper Gardai have launched a man hunt! Its a bit sensationist like the thread title!

www.boards.ie...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why would it be on the news if it was just an air rifle? If you put that on the news OP it'd just be laughed at compared to the other news out of Ireland.

Good digging finding what you were after though.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
Why would it be on the news if it was just an air rifle? If you put that on the news OP it'd just be laughed at compared to the other news out of Ireland.

Good digging finding what you were after though.

Hello RenDMC,

An air rifle can do quite a bit of damage. Especially getting shot in the face. To me the situation seems serious enough to give people a warning at least.

new topics

join