It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey hey hey, research conspiracies everyday!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hello everyone, its great to meet you. I am from Hull UK and in my twenties, I work in the fashion industry and my hobbies include the martial arts and I like hip-hop and geek-hop. I have been into this scene for a good ten years now, I dont often frequent forums but do so now and again as Iam sure it helps me get a better grasp on some of these mind bending topics. And after all, its good to talk.
It seems, like many here will probably attest, that I sought out esoteric information in some subconcious ( some might say guided, or some might point out the absurd amount of hidden info in the pop-culture icons of said decade, Super Mario, TMNT, Thundercats,GI Joe) way.
This wasnt hard I guess, considering I grew up on one of those periods where people were crazy about the paranormal, the unexplained and books and movies were everywhere.
Having this interest in the paranormal was frustrating for a time. In that, I had never experienced anything remotely paranormal but had this longing and belief that the other side was there for anyone to see.
It was not until, after a period of depression, did I see the light, somewhat literally. I had sleep paralysis (pretty comical, I was reading a book in bed and become fully frozen,unable to move) and after seriously having a panic attack, and trying in vain to scream like a little girl had an out of body experience. After that everything seemed fine and the doors of perception were for want of a better expression, flung open.
I finally began to understand how everything was interconnected, everything in the world made sense immediately and the mysteries did not exist, it was my perception that was wrong. In short I was able to comprehend, all the topics, UFOs, ancient astronoughts, religion and meditation, the NWO, the hidden technologies and energies. And most importantly I began to believe in God and know that God permeates all of this physical realm. I have had quite few paranormal occourances since, I have since seen UFOs split the sky (if anyone is interested in Prophet Yahweh I have some very interesting info), experienced psychic phenomenon and time distortions and had lucid dreams and numerous deja vu and "coincidences" along with a few other bizarro occourances.

Recently I have been most interested in the layers of reality and the idea of a vibrational universe. I am leaning towards the idea that the past,present and future all run at the same time and everything is at once available to us, it is just that we are bound in the physcial realm and our minds step down the information available all at once. I generally follow the Hermatic view on things with a tendancy to lean on Taoist philosophy. As far as the The Agenda goes I feel they are a tool of higher powers that seek to keep the material realm our relative prison. The material world is created through conflict of the Ying/Yang opposing forces and the constant divistion and duplication of every single thing in it, however I do not feel that this means good and evil should co-exist, that we need duality. In this way I dont really spend much time on "real world" conspiracy, even though I consider it quite important. Its just that to me it seems pretty open and shut to me. For example I find the concept that the TT horror or the Death of Princess Diana were numeralogically organised more interesting than the fact they were an insurance job.
So theres my introduction guys! I hope we will be good friends and I will make an effort to bring at least something interesting to the table.

MOD EDIT: Drug references removed.
The SUSPENSION of the discussion of illicit drugs/mind altering substances on ATS (The experiment failed)

[edit on 15-6-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Well I would have loved to read all of that, but I can't, since it's all just one sentence.

Welcome to ATS friend, I hope you find what you are looking for. You will get a much better response if you post your threads and replies in paragraph format.

Much easier to read and gets your point across better

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Well I would have loved to read all of that, but I can't, since it's all just one sentence.

do not pay attention to those like this who ignore anything not in the perfect format

i read your intro, welcome to the gang

i am looking forward to your contributions

btw 10th - he did put it in paragraph form with punctuation. he just failed to put 2-3 spaces in there - how does that make it so hard to read? lol

[edit on 15-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm greeting guys.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I still stay with the Conspiracies for they are my mission. TPTB are in the direct bloodline to those who survived the turning of the past new age, Revelations is their plan not our destiny. We will have Natural disasters because this earth is changing, we shouldn't have to deal with their wars, but instead just those changes. 2012 is very real, Not the end but the beginning, and we have all choose to be here to rid the EVIL PTB before our turn Into the New age. So we CAN ALL MAKE IT THIS TIME, not just them and those they wish to control.So much more on my mind but i will fill this thing...
Peace & LOVE
I got this site from another on here and it is very interesting.. Thehiddenrecords.com...

MOD EDIT: Drug references removed.
The SUSPENSION of the discussion of illicit drugs/mind altering substances on ATS (The experiment failed)

[edit on 15-6-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thanks for that WwuDNow I will check that site out later. Its a shame (and more than a little surprising) to see your post was censored, please could you message me with the info at your leisure?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Please check your u2u's. Those are in the little box on the top toolbar in red.

Or click here

[edit on 16-6-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow, thats deep. By layers, do you mean physical(I guess platonic would be more accurate, you know?), or mental?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jon1117
By layers, do you mean physical(I guess platonic would be more accurate, you know?), or mental?

If Jon, we consider that all matter is actually holographic in nature, and all that is out there are simply vibrations on the subtle energy and subatomic levels. Then life is like a universal symphony, the present time as we see it is like the part of music we are playing at that moment.

Apologies as I am finding it hard to explain this.
Lets say things that are solid, in the material 3d world are actually just very dense compressions of the available matter, and our brain translates it as such. Emotions though or thoughts or even forces like gravity occupy the same physical space as objects like our body or a table, we dont consciously think about them often but we know they exist. They are just vibrations on the subatomic level also but they are less densly compacted than the table.

In effect our brains are tuned to take certain information from the space around us. We have to worry about feeding ourselves and such though so our brains block out most of the other vibrations.
So our brains are like a radio reciever tuning into differant frequencies. All the frequences are out there already, but you can only tune into one station when in the material realm.
God and heaven are the very high vibrational levels and the material matrix and the lower astral planes are the lowest.

This type of thinking helps us understand how people come up with assertions like "this place is creepy" or "I dont trust that guy" and make snap decisions. Remember we hear that hauntings are said to occour where terrible things have occoured, is that because of the continued dense emotions like fear actually change the energy of a location or object?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hi, just stopping by to say welcome. Have fun and hope to see you around the boards.

Regards...SD

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Majestic23;

From what I've read so far,you've found yourself a new home.
I think you going to greatly enjoy ATS.

Here some links that will make your new found home enjoyable.

...Terms and Conditions...

...IMPORTANT: ATS Rules, Guidelines, Etiquette, and more...

...Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hope to run into around the Forums.

The Utopian penguin

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Many thanks for all the greetings, links and advice guys, it is well appreciated. Indeed this forum is of high quality and people here seem pretty chilled out and reasonable, yet still with strong convictions.

Its great to see this level of interaction between strong minds. It encourages me that most every post here garners a reaction.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You mentioned time in your post and I thought I'd throw out a couple of things we've learned while we've had the opportunity to talk with travellers who come through my shop. Read my intro post to put it in context.

One traveller did mention enjoying visiting different times. He did not like this time, but liked earlier times when the earth wasnt so screwed up. The time in which he lived.

Another mentioned not remembering waking up the morning before but then said but time here is not like yours so I don't know when that was.

We also caught audio of a submarine ping in the shop and caught the same sound on a video recorder. We're land locked, ain't nothin floating through this part of Texas.

Is manipulation of time why we hear things on recorders that we don't hear with our ear? Stretching it to include more vibrations?

I have no clue. But I do get the sense that time is not linear anywhere but to us and that is because we have a beginning and ending and need it.

Thoughts?

Donna

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasteldonna
You mentioned time in your post and I thought I'd throw out a couple of things we've learned while we've had the opportunity to talk with travellers who come through my shop. Read my intro post to put it in context.

Interesting first post. As for your question in the first post "can certain places act as gateways"?

I believe they can. If we consider reality in the sense of a holographic/vibrational universe then the larger system is made up of frequencies, from the high vibrations of the god consciousness/heaven to the lower dense emotional vibrational planes near our 4d earth where we might find limbo or hell.

What might create these gateways? Basically manipulation of the frequencies and therefor timespace/vibration and subtle energies of the area. These gateways to other vibrational planes might be caused by...

Deliberate construction using magic and sacred geometry, and possibly the tapping into of the Earths subtle energy fields. Example the many Pyramids we see around the Earth.

Natural formation. Anything where crystaline formations are of high quality and in abundance. Waterfalls, mountains, areas with large amounts of crystals or minerals. Countless stories myths and legends abound. Might I direct you to Hii 98s thread about government vehicles at the Skinwalker ranch? The overall relevance to this is that raw power of the universe flows more easily through well structured molecules, this is basically the method of alchemy. The reason why it is spiritually awakening to not eat and detoxify ourselves and our environment.

Resonance by human interaction. I would hazard a guess that this is the most relative to your premises. Emotional power is very strong as most anyone knows. It leaves its imprint in the environment. Fear and negative energies form negative environments, and like when the sinews of our body are damaged through physical or emotional stress, they become tense and trap yet more toxins because of their density, forming a viscious cycle. So it makes absolute sense that haunted places or objects
are places where a lot of emotional energy has been spent.

Also we see the "as above so below" rule come into play. The bones of the human body are crystaline in nature and seem to be the real reviever, just like on the planetery scale its leylines seem to follow geometric crystals.

As for your shop, what came first the chicken of the egg?
I mean in the past in the UK and Ireland we have faerie paths, that are said to channel the dead to the afterlife. Many of the first graveyards were built according to these lines sometimes consciosly sometimes subconsciously it would seem. I wonder what applies to your store? Since you mention travellers and submarine blips I would say it is not a resonance haunting but that the shop was built on a leyline where timespace overlaps. I used to work in a very creepy old shop so I can sort of identify with you.

Originally posted by pasteldonnaOne traveller did mention enjoying visiting different times. He did not like this time, but liked earlier times when the earth wasnt so screwed up. The time in which he lived.

A time traveller? Did he say if he was doing this by meditation, did he have an identity or was he disembodied (by which I mean was he anchored in a life like we are or was he completely disembodied spirit, or both like a higher self)?

Originally posted by pasteldonna Another mentioned not remembering waking up the morning before but then said but time here is not like yours so I don't know when that was.

When I went to the astral realm I experienced fully conscious loss of time relativity. It is ultimately to hard for me to comprehend because as soon I was back in the real world I had a linear timeline again. Basically it was like forever and never, not just like there wasnt a ticking clock but the there was no concept of it other than as a tool humans use. I would put forward that time relativity is the actual force holding us in the 3d illusory world.

Originally posted by pasteldonna We also caught audio of a submarine ping in the shop and caught the same sound on a video recorder. We're land locked, ain't nothin floating through this part of Texas.

Very bizarre, I will not approach real world considerations ( we hear about SOS messages from 50 years ago turning up in the modern day quite often and other instances ) for why this might happen for the moment taking into account your story and that you seem to be a very genuine person.

Yes sonar waves might travel haphazardly through time and so end up in differant dimensions. Lets say that they are many parralel of even maybe an infinate number universes out there then I dont know, maybe you got a message from an alternate history where Texas is thousands of miles out of place and its old or new position was oceanic.

Originally posted by pasteldonna Is manipulation of time why we hear things on recorders that we don't hear with our ear? Stretching it to include more vibrations?

I would have to agree. There is a plane outside of the material where time does not exist and conscious messages on recording equipment come from there, and there are also overlapping universes like ours which "background noise" might come from.

Originally posted by pasteldonnaI have no clue. But I do get the sense that time is not linear anywhere but to us and that is because we have a beginning and ending and need it.

Again I have to agree. The strongest message I got from the astral plane was that time is an illusion, anything in history that can or will or has happened is always there all around us. I feel like the universe is a symphony and we are instruments, our higher selves are the players and god the conductor.

I feel that time is actually cyclical not linear. We see the theme of cycles far to many times to ignore this.

Originally posted by pasteldonnaThoughts?

Thank you for relating your interesting experiences and research. Could you please go further into the nature of the "travellers" you mentioned?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

No way can I tell you the whole story in this short space but I'll try to hit some high points for you. I moved in to the shop in 01. There was an occasional thing that flew or giggle in the bathroom but for the most part nothing too outrageous. I knew it had been a morgue so big deal. That changed in Sept. 08 when a portion of the building was being remodeled and I hired an assistant since my health was increasingly worse. We caught our first evp discussing smells which we had been grousing about earlier in the day. Heard someone sneeze or something in the bathroom, walked in and I said hey if anybody is here would you mind moving something so we don't feel so nuts talking to the air. The bathroom by the way is apparently where the embalming fluids were pumped in during the morgue days. Anyway, something did move. We got out my recorder and caught a child saying you smells quite clearly than iiiiccceeee in a whisper. I can send these to you if you want to hear them. Anyway, we were off. Gradually my assistant and I began to feel and hear for lack of a better term, these individuals. There was one that everyone we felt seemed afraid of. The creeper. He collected souls from what we can understand.
There was a show down several months later, these souls were freed and some beings told us others would come. I know how bizarre this sounds. Believe me! My assistant brought a marble egg to work she'd found out walking and that sort of tuned her in better so we could have more discussions. These beings who threw out the collector talked about how they didn't know he was there, he should never have been, how our taunting him and his ego had put him on their radar, but he'd fallen back off and it took two days for us to get him back on it. If he'd never gotten arrogant, drunk on his own power over those he kept, if he'd never allowed the first contact he could have stayed hidden forever but he got lax and we just happened to be paying attention. The young boy we spoke to died of small pox. He was Sioux, described a potion being made that he was given that left him "apparently dead" and that his body was burned while he was still feeling it. He talked about being able to travel not just in time, but space, universes etc. We scared him actually because he'd visited our place before and though he could hear people talk he couldn't understand them til that day. He knocked over something and we said hi! He understood us. Couldn't wait to go eavesdrop on other folks. We learned that there is a trail left by spirits as they pass through places. Because so many had been held where we are, others would see that and come. Many are lost because they weren't met on time. The lady I mentioned didn't see her husband as soon as she crossed but could hear him so she went looking for him. She wandered around and I finally said hey wouldn't it make sense to stay put and let him find you? She did and he did and they've gone now. But these trails remain. She said what attracted her most to us was the missing half of me because she'd felt it when her husband died. She "read my mark" and talked about things that no way my assistant had access to information. It was bizarre but then this is all bizarre. Sometimes they follow me home, play with my dogs and leave. It's so weird to see my dogs playing tug with nobody or playing keep away with a toy when no one is there. Signs are left to say Hi we stopped by at the shop and here at home too. I'm running out of space and feel like I've hardly said anything. If you want to contact me off list *SNIP* will do it. Thanks for your thoughts. It's given me a lot to absorb and chew on. I'd forgotten about the SOS's floating in time or space. I'd love to know what postal system carries them to us. Talk about rain sleet snow etc...

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Majestic,

I ran out of space before I could ask about your comment about your visit to the astral plane. Because of something else that happened recently, I am very interested in your trip. Could you talk on that please? This may be off topic and if so I'm sorry but right now I don't exactly know any other way to contact you.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasteldonna We caught our first evp discussing smells which we had been grousing about earlier in the day.

Funny you should mention smells ( I am not sure if I have gotten the wrong end of the stick here ). In the old shop I mentioned when I was sure I was being watched I often hit by the most gorgeous smell that I didnt recognise, it was like candyfloss and honey! I suppose some things going through the curtain might change states, like when people mention seeing music and hearing sounds. Also we know incense is used to purify places and the Chinese say it calls down the gods.

Originally posted by pasteldonna We got out my recorder and caught a child saying you smells quite clearly than iiiiccceeee in a whisper. I can send these to you if you want to hear them.

Hahah, yes I would love to hear them! Even though I am a big wuss and even something like "you smells" would give me the bo-bo jeebies.

Originally posted by pasteldonna Anyway, we were off. Gradually my assistant and I began to feel and hear for lack of a better term, these individuals.

Funny how it nearly always seems to accelarate like that. More evidence of the gateway through resonance idea?

Originally posted by pasteldonna There was one that everyone we felt seemed afraid of. The creeper. He collected souls from what we can understand.

We hear of a lot of demonic entities that do this. Did you garner any info regarding what he actually did with or to souls? Is this relative to a Grim Reaper style consciousness?

Originally posted by pasteldonna There was a show down several months later, these souls were freed and some beings told us others would come. I know how bizarre this sounds. Believe me!

So the souls in the area were actually under some kind of oppression from the creeper?

Originally posted by pasteldonna My assistant brought a marble egg to work she'd found out walking and that sort of tuned her in better so we could have more discussions.

I have never heard of a marble egg being used but it makes perfect sense considering what we have discussed. Interestingly the egg shape is a great example of sacred geometry in nature.

Originally posted by pasteldonna These beings who threw out the collector talked about how they didn't know he was there, he should never have been, how our taunting him and his ego had put him on their radar, but he'd fallen back off and it took two days for us to get him back on it. If he'd never gotten arrogant, drunk on his own power over those he kept, if he'd never allowed the first contact he could have stayed hidden forever but he got lax and we just happened to be paying attention.

So he was subverting the other spirits in a parasitic way? Again we have a good correlation in spiritual literature.

It must be awesome to know that you galvanised these otherworldly matters for the greater good. Plus it shows that even though we dont know all the answers, humans are important and we can influence the astral realm in the same way it does us.

Originally posted by pasteldonna The young boy we spoke to died of small pox. He was Sioux, described a potion being made that he was given that left him "apparently dead" and that his body was burned while he was still feeling it. He talked about being able to travel not just in time, but space, universes etc.

That is mindblowing stuff! Does this mean he was induced into an out of body experience, was killed in the physical sense while still out of body? I do not know a great deal about the Sioux but did they do this on purpose to create an astral being that fully remembered his past life, like a higher self, but still had the ego/perception of a human?

Originally posted by pasteldonna We scared him actually because he'd visited our place before and though he could hear people talk he couldn't understand them til that day. He knocked over something and we said hi! He understood us. Couldn't wait to go eavesdrop on other folks.

Perhaps this means he is gaining more of a connection with his higher self or god (or both). Maybe again the human interaction stimulated this. I love that story right there. Its like when we hear a spirit has completed its goal or righted an injustice and so can move on. Maybe now the ancestors of the boy can hear his wisdom!

Originally posted by pasteldonna We learned that there is a trail left by spirits as they pass through places.

Again this fits in with what has been discussed so far. Do you think in this case though there are reffering to the silvery string or rope that OOBE cases mention that sort or anchors the spirt and follows/leads it.
Or do you think they mean like walking through mud and leaving footsteps, IE the environment they move in shows signs of habitation wither in energy or light form etc...?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Because so many had been held where we are, others would see that and come. Many are lost because they weren't met on time. The lady I mentioned didn't see her husband as soon as she crossed but could hear him so she went looking for him. She wandered around and I finally said hey wouldn't it make sense to stay put and let him find you? She did and he did and they've gone now.

It must be very hard for them to explain how things are in the astral realm, and hard to hold a perspective together etc...

We use loose terminology like "astral" and "resonance" but they cant help us comprehend why a spirit would not be able to find someone or even how exactly a spirit would be able to wander around as such. Or how a simple piece of earthbound logic could be all it takes to be back on the journey. I guess we can only experience it ourselves to get a grasp.

Originally posted by pasteldonna But these trails remain. She said what attracted her most to us was the missing half of me because she'd felt it when her husband died. She "read my mark" and talked about things that no way my assistant had access to information. It was bizarre but then this is all bizarre.

I am interest in the concept of soul mates, or maybe missing halfs if you want. Do you believe in them?

I might have mentioned I follow a hermatic way of thinking, as above so below. Well, all of creation is a love story no? Many religions and belief systems have explained the universe in this way.

Originally posted by pasteldonna Sometimes they follow me home, play with my dogs and leave. It's so weird to see my dogs playing tug with nobody or playing keep away with a toy when no one is there.

So strange, animals do indeed seem to be on a differant wavelength.
Cept my dog, all hes got a sixth sense for is bacon and horses whom he wants to hassle.

Originally posted by pasteldonnaI'd forgotten about the SOS's floating in time or space. I'd love to know what postal system carries them to us. Talk about rain sleet snow etc...

Going by the time frame it is the US Postal Service.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Majestic,

I ran out of space before I could ask about your comment about your visit to the astral plane. Because of something else that happened recently, I am very interested in your trip. Could you talk on that please? This may be off topic and if so I'm sorry but right now I don't exactly know any other way to contact you.

Unfortunately discussion of drug induced altered states are verboten on ATS. I will enquire as to if I can use the IM system and talk about it.

Iam sure it will be ok for you to ask about the comment and me answer it without any referance to mind altering substances if possible on this board though.

PS I know I have asked a lot of questions in my previous posts. I find find your story fascinating but please answer the questions at your leisure.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Smells seem to be another form of communication. My shop has lots of weird chemicals in it. One day a can was opened that hadn't been touched in 4 years. It was a substance used to put tooth on slick paper so it will accept pencil or paint for restoration. It's a very potent and dangerous chemical and we never use it enclosed in the shop but always by an open door. I was sitting right where I am now and all of a sudden I was surrounded by that smell. Made me sick. Another smell that we got was dill pickles. The Creeper called them sleepy pickles and showed himself pouring something on them from a small paper packet. We also smelled cotton candy which may be your candy floss, not sure and sugar cookies. The hot water smell was a mixture of methane, sulpher and rotten eggs.
At home I smell my husband's scent fresh from a shower sometimes. It's comforting. Smells are almost like music. You can smell something that you associated in your past with something and it can bring it rushing back instantly.
As to soul mates all I can say is that Rick and I shared one life, literally two became one. It was based on unconditional love instead of what can you do to make my life perfect for me stuff. God's really great about advice on how to become one with someone, but when it comes to being ripped apart and half of a whole I haven't found much help. I do think that there are souls who are made to complete each other. That's not based on anything but my experience.
Dogs haven't been taught not to see things that are around them. We are taught that from birth practically. If you admit to seeing someone who others don't see what is the first thing people will wonder? Are you crazy?
Dogs just haven't been indoctrinated and so they remain open to everything and everyone around them.
I am not familiar with the gateway through resonance theory so could you explain that to me?
Honestly I'm not quite sure what there is to fear from these folks. I've never been afraid of them at all. It's more like solving a mystery. A couple of days ago we felt someone here and tried to make contact with them but eventually realized we were the ghosts to them and they were totally unaware of our presence.

Now for the Creeper. I'll start here and if necessary continue on in another post so I can give you as much data as possible. One of the evp's we got was a woman whispering very loudly "hey you" and a few seconds later there's a man sort of growling for lack of a better word. We put up a bell in the bathroom for anyone to use that might want to visit. That was unacceptable because it would make "him" come. A little girl who was here, Suzanna liked it when we were here during the day because I intimidated him. She didn't like it at night because that's when he came so we actually left a light on for her. She also said she felt safe with a woman who was here but sometimes the woman left her alone and she was always very scared when that happened. That made me nuts. I'm a survivor and counsel others who've gone through childhood sexual abuse as well as other forms of abuse. Knowing there was a terrified child here made me crazy. I couldn't for the life of me understand why a child would be kept here and why no help had come to her. We spoke to the woman, actually I yelled at her not even knowing if she was listening but I was furious that she would leave a terrified little girl to face this man alone. She explained her death to us. She was in a horse/buggy motor car (crank starter) accident on a covered bridge. Somehow she was thrown out and impaled on a piece of wood we think. She said she did not feel any pain but could see her body lying there. She tried to speak to others who were around her, people who weren't hurt in the accident we think but no one would respond to her. cont'd

top topics

<<   2 >>

join