It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police double-Taser arrest probed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Police double-Taser arrest probed

news.bbc.co.uk

Video footage of a man being shot twice with a Taser gun has been passed to the police complaints body.

The man was filmed struggling during the incident on Sunday night in Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham, as four officers attempted to arrest him.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15/6/09 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Now the U.K police are at it .. i live in nottingham so this is of interest to me ... i can sorta maybe take the fact that one tazer might be appropriate in certain situations ,, heck maybe twice if an extremely dangerous criminal is a foot ...

its the repeated punching in the face i don't understand ...

The police have passed on the incident to an investigation team .. in the U.K the Police investigate the police ...

Move along citizen....

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
They do 100 times worse than that in America. They're shocked in Britain/England/whatever you call it that they used an overkill amount of force on the poor helpless dude?
Hey, in America, they shoot you, but then say they thought they grabbed their taser
And they get away with it, too.
This is common in America to the point that they've killed hundreds of people here so far. And they just can't get enough of it.

You've gotta see the videos on you tube where the dude is like standing on a ledge on an overpass or something, then they taser the guy, and they fall to their death. The cops love to do that one here in America

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Perception, Perception, Perception.......Training, Training, Training! How doe's my community view me?, How do I view my community?

new topics

top topics

join