It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

370 Moon Anomalies Photos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

It is hard to tell from that picture. Honestly I think the majority of structures are underground, this is what I have been told by a source and have found out through research. Although there are some pictures that appear to show some signs of artificial construction. What I personally look for is anomalies that are obviously physical (no light and shadow trick) and that have a very unlikely probability of being natural in construct. Some images that come to mind are some of the 'smoke stack', 'tower', 'glowing crater', and other geometric-type anomalies photographed. Certain 'tracks' on the Moon are appealing as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Those were just a few anomalies that came off the top of my head. I am kinda busy right now so I didn't have time to research and rehash the others, so much information, so little time,lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

They are very impressive. There are even rumours of the moon being a space base which is why no pics are from the Dark side. Also check this out

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It seem you have also read George Leonard's book "There's Something Else On The Moon". It changed my way of thinking about the entire moon missions. If you do the torrent with the pictures, please make me know.

How can I get some NASA footage & pictures?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OK here is the torrent of all 370 (740) images...

www.mininova.org...

Enjoy

wZn

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well apparently they are gonna blow up the moon now?

Just thought you'd want a reminder you can download all the anomalies here so you can at least see what the moon looked like ...before they decided to blow it up! www.mininova.org...

wZn

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I already downloaded it and I am seeding it.

And they are not going to "bomb" the Moon, it will not be an explosion, it will be "just" an impact.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Groovy thanks for seeding!

C'mon now ArMap you and I both know the grays that reside on "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" aint gonna be happy with Earthlings flinging primitive explosions at their home!

wZn

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Nice picks dude
These are worthy of Mars Anomaly research website.
Mine aren't evidently.
I spent a week emailing Skipper mine and he hinted that he could see what I see but just because he can see them doesn't mean that anyone else can. He was afraid of losing credibility I think. He got cranky after a while so a stopped wasting my time with him. But you've got some great stuff there that you've spent a fair chunk of time compiling it which is fantastic.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Exoviewer]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here's some new Hoagland moon info.

www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

That is an awesome video - I for one will be buying the DVD!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I paid for Moon Rising and to be honest i was very disappointed, don't get me wrong it was very interesting and a good watch, just they backed nothing up. Also a few times they raised points and never followed them up, the nasa logo for one.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just an update on the "seeding".

Up to this moment I have "served" 6.65GB, so it looks like many people are downloading it.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Just an update on the "seeding".

Up to this moment I have "served" 6.65GB, so it looks like many people are downloading it.

Thank you kindly!

I too have uploaded it a couple of gig! - there is also a torrent someone made called: "WHAT If The MOON is an Artificial Death Star.+780 Pics.2009_YouRmomSnutZ "Huston We Have A Problem"

Here: www.mininova.org... and there is where I got the Mike Barra lecture - amongst a barrel of other Moonie goods - and the uploader even added these LO Anomalies off here - aint the net grand!

[edit on 14-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Wonderful collection you have here. I am currently pouring over all the images and studying the videos you provided. S'd n F'd you.

Edited due to jittery finger bouncing on too many keys.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi ,
Great post WZ, I'm downloading the torrent now. When ever I get it I will seed it for a few days.

I have an interesting image I took of the moon using an 8 inch reflector using a number of different exposures which I will put up on this thread later if you wish. The original plus the enhancement just to show everyone whats really going on. I found it to be quite amazing. Thats only my opinion though.

I think it will be of educational value.

Keep up the good work!

Mob

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
carnival_of_souls2047, marsorbust

Thanks guys! Appreciate your kind words! Yes the Moon had me obsessed a little there hey?
(still does to some degree..)

Anyway I'm writing a poem to NASA about bombing OUR Moon which sould be done soon
Cheers!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

It's not a bombing and it's not "our" Moon.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

there's something inside of that crater, and it appears to be taller than the crater is deep.

Very impressive collection. Some of these are very interesting.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Thanks for the torrent link great collection you have.

Thanks again

Ocker

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join