It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the trumpets of Revelation already started blowing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I read recently that the original Gulf War was the blowing of the 5th trumpet in revelations.

Apparently the 6th trumpet will be the soon to come war between the US and China.

This seems to suggest an army of 200 million which will have the power to take one third of the people's lives.

I read somewhere recently that China now has an army of 200 million, but I can't find the link at present.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well... Where did you get this info from? What happened to the first 4 Trumpet Judgements? What were they? I don't think the 5th and 6th could come without the others coming first, ya know?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
no. 1 = world war 1

no. 2 = world war 2

no. 3 = chernobyl

i forget what no. 4 was, i'm still trying to find the links

no. 5 is revelation 9:1 to 9:11 and could be taken as describing the first Gulf War as Iraq did occupy Kuwait for 5 months and because the oil fields were set alight on their retreat smoke did fill the sky and the sunlight was darkened.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is the link regarding Saddam Hussein and the Gulf War of 1991.

www.endtime.com...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weemart
I read recently that the original Gulf War was the blowing of the 5th trumpet in revelations.

Apparently the 6th trumpet will be the soon to come war between the US and China.

This seems to suggest an army of 200 million which will have the power to take one third of the people's lives.

I read somewhere recently that China now has an army of 200 million, but I can't find the link at present.

how many trumpet are there? 7? if it is...then what will be the 7th one? a nuclear halocaust?

about the chinese army thing, chinese riflemen is basically give a guy off the street a AK-47 and tell him to rush on the battlefield.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Very Interesting subject.

I read some of the links that you put up. It is possible that some have already happened, but it seems really forced to try and make these events stick. I'm going to stick with a more literal interpretation and say that they are in the future. If you have more proof though, please post.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
No the trumpets haven't begun to be blown. First of all the rapture hasn't occurred...the man of peace, who makes peace with Israel and uproots 2 middle eastern nations hasn't come on the scene yet. You cannot read just Revelations and get the whole story...your have to do a cross study of Revelations, Daniel, Ezekiel, Esdras (taken out of the protestant bibles) and also some of the minor prophets...better yet go to my signature, go into the archives, and you can get all the teachings there...in depth!

new topics

top topics

join